Author Topic: Serie A  (Read 316260 times)

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Serie A 17/18
« Reply #720 on: April 23, 2018, 03:04:39 pm »
It's a good time to play Fiorentina, they won 6 or 7 in a row after Astori's death but that run seems to have ended in the last couple of games.

-

I think if you're a Napoli fan you don't care how to celebrate or cheer the team on at this point. People thought our coach welcomes were 'celebrating what hasn't happened yet' but to us it was reminding our team of who the hell they play for.

Welcoming teh leads before the match to motivate them is different to full city celebrations with fireworks after beating a side with 4 games to go.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #721 on: April 23, 2018, 04:04:58 pm »
Napoli knew they had to beat Juve, at their place, to have any realistic chance of having a real go at the title. They haven't won the league in nearly 30 years and have seen Juve sweep aside Serie A for quite a while now. Think the celebrations are fantastic, and the fans probably realize they could help spur the team on now to win their remaining games. Nothing wrong with having belief in backing the team to the hilt. Think this tweet from this morning is quite accurate:

Huw Davies
‏@thehuwdavies
I love those Napoli celebrations. I’m also wincing at the thought of how British football Twitter would react to, say, Liverpool fans going all out over a win that keeps them in second. Joy is not welcome here.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #722 on: April 23, 2018, 05:18:18 pm »
Not Serri?

Both Sarri and Allegri are good choices, I rate both, just in a practical sense Allegri has been making more noises / indications about a move away. Yeah you don't want Arsenal to be making good appointments but on the other hand having more top coaches in the English league, with their own variety of football, will make for such an interesting competition.

Also, you need more moments of spontaneous joy in this world, not less. Been watching some vids there, it's beautiful. Maybe they'll win the league, maybe they won't but it's a nice moment in the lives of a city and people that don't have too many things to smile about, usually.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #723 on: April 23, 2018, 07:06:19 pm »
Amazing last gasp win for Napoli last night. Would love to see them break the Juve hegemony at long last.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #724 on: April 28, 2018, 11:58:28 am »

Roma vs Chievo - today, 5pm ko. Roma in 3rd need the points to make sure of CL qualification - though also have a big game coming up soon... ;)

Games isn't live on UK TV. TV Stations around the world showing the game (+great for IPTV etc) - http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2548779/roma-vs-chievo/

Inter vs Juventus - tonight, 7.45pm ko - a sell-out at the San Siro. Inter pushing hard for a CL place, Juventus needing to put recent defeats behind them...

Game is live on BT Sport 2. TV Stations around the world showing the game (+great for IPTV etc) - http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2548781/internazionale-vs-juventus/

Fiorentina vs Napoli, Sunday 5pm ko.

Game is live on BT Sport 1. TV Stations around the world showing the game (+great for IPTV etc) - http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2548784/fiorentina-vs-napoli/

There are some other Serie A games too ;) - https://www.flashscores.co.uk/football/italy/serie-a/ & http://www.live-footballontv.com/live-italian-football-on-tv.html

Some stream and acestream link sites:-

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/
http://sportsvideo.net/
https://streamwoop.tv/
https://www.streamsports.io/
http://www.footballstreamings.com/
https://stream-hd.live/
http://foundationsports.com/
http://www.lfootball.ws
https://www.livefootballol.me/
http://acesoplisting.in/
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 12:12:47 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #725 on: April 28, 2018, 07:58:39 pm »
Inter-Juve started 10 mins ago, possibly title deciding match. Expecting a full defensive battle here, gut feeling says Juventus gets a late lucky goal to win 1-0.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #726 on: April 28, 2018, 08:01:50 pm »
Damn, Juve up 1-0 already

Offline OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #727 on: April 28, 2018, 08:06:08 pm »
And a red to Inter too? Via VAR.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #728 on: April 28, 2018, 08:07:23 pm »
That's a yellow even with var for me I don't think there was intent
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #729 on: April 28, 2018, 08:07:32 pm »
and now red card for Inter, title is a wrap then..

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #730 on: April 28, 2018, 08:07:52 pm »
And a red to Inter too? Via VAR.

Nothing in that. Terrible decision.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline NGreat

• Kopite
« Reply #731 on: April 28, 2018, 08:09:42 pm »
Wow, never a red.

Offline NaivetyinBlack

• Suffers from performative anxiety.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #732 on: April 28, 2018, 08:12:12 pm »
It was a stamp. How can it not be a red ?

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #733 on: April 28, 2018, 08:14:34 pm »
Clear stamp. Obvious red, IMO.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #734 on: April 28, 2018, 08:20:18 pm »
It was a stamp. How can it not be a red ?

He’s caught him with his boot but was challenging for the ball. Don’t think it was an intentional stamp in anyway.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #735 on: April 28, 2018, 08:25:22 pm »
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #736 on: April 28, 2018, 08:39:33 pm »
Odd goal.

Disallowed.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #737 on: April 28, 2018, 08:42:10 pm »
Odd goal.

Disallowed.

God bless VAR.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #738 on: April 28, 2018, 08:51:03 pm »
Odd goal.

Disallowed.

God bless VAR.

Shit like that is why VAR is needed. The goal scorer is standing two yards offside and the linesman just stands there gormlessly looking at him without waving his flag. What the fuck is he doing? It wasn’t exactly difficult. Ridiculous.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #739 on: April 28, 2018, 08:57:37 pm »
Shit like that is why VAR is needed. The goal scorer is standing two yards offside and the linesman just stands there gormlessly looking at him without waving his flag. What the fuck is he doing? It wasn’t exactly difficult. Ridiculous.
Yeah, there's loads of work required on the implementation end, but it's necessary.  Officials can't be expected to keep up with the modern game and those that can are too regularly incompetent.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #740 on: April 28, 2018, 09:00:33 pm »

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #741 on: April 28, 2018, 09:01:58 pm »
Need a Juventus red card to give us a game.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #742 on: April 28, 2018, 09:06:46 pm »
1-1!

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #743 on: April 28, 2018, 09:08:00 pm »
1-1!
Can hear the cheers from Napoli.

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #744 on: April 28, 2018, 09:14:12 pm »
And the one important decision not taken with VAR was wrong. Pjanic should've got his second yellow there.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #745 on: April 28, 2018, 09:14:25 pm »
Awful shit from Juventus. They're getting dominated like they're playing against 15.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #746 on: April 28, 2018, 09:17:29 pm »
Right, now that’s where I get confused with VAR. It’s used for goals, pens and red card decisions. Do “red card decisions” include second bookings? Pjanic’s foul there was never a straight red, but it could have been a 2nd yellow and therefore red, but it is strictly speaking just a bookable offence. So can it go to VAR? Because if it does then shouldn’t all bookable decisions also go?

The video ref didn’t seem to be interested, is that because he couldn’t get involved?

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #747 on: April 28, 2018, 09:19:00 pm »
2-1 to Inter. This is unbelievably bad from Juventus.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #748 on: April 28, 2018, 09:19:21 pm »
yes!!!!!

Offline Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...
« Reply #749 on: April 28, 2018, 09:20:04 pm »
Juve have been woeful.
Internet terrorist

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #750 on: April 28, 2018, 09:20:36 pm »
2-1 to Inter. This is unbelievably bad from Juventus.

Think Inter playing well tho
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #751 on: April 28, 2018, 09:28:16 pm »
The Serie A is woeful. Juve hadn't conceded in ages at home too and were touted as having some sort of monster defense before Tottenham went there and scored two, and created a shit load of other chances.

I hope Napoli win the title if for nothing else their style of play. Break up that monopoly.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #752 on: April 28, 2018, 09:29:04 pm »
what a save that was!

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #753 on: April 28, 2018, 09:30:16 pm »
The Serie A is woeful. Juve hadn't conceded in ages at home too and were touted as having some sort of monster defense before Tottenham went there and scored two, and created a shit load of other chances.

I hope Napoli win the title if for nothing else their style of play. Break up that monopoly.

And for Pepe Reina
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #754 on: April 28, 2018, 09:32:00 pm »
And for Maradona.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #755 on: April 28, 2018, 09:32:14 pm »
And for Pepe Reina

I can also see Allegri going to Arsenal if Juve lose the title to Napoli

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #756 on: April 28, 2018, 09:33:49 pm »
I can also see Allegri going to Arsenal if Juve lose the title to Napoli

Is that a good thing tho ?

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #757 on: April 28, 2018, 09:39:01 pm »
Is that a good thing tho ?

I think he's a good manager but just not what they need. They need a Klopp who can really shake things up, and not the Italian Wenger (in a sense).

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #758 on: April 28, 2018, 09:39:43 pm »
I'd be doing my brains in if we ever signed Douglas Costa. He's a Brazilian, left-footed Ibe.

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #759 on: April 28, 2018, 09:41:03 pm »
I'd be doing my brains in if we ever signed Douglas Costa. He's a Brazilian, left-footed Ibe.

He reminds me of Moreno