Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6754099 times)

Offline glewis93

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Fat Sam's Grand Slam Booeasy - Everton - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #59520 on: April 27, 2018, 02:49:02 pm »
There's a new article on GOTs front page entitled What are the Neighbours up to?

It's a tad bitter in places but not too bad but the responses Jim Keoghan has received from the regulars is funny and bitter as you get!!

https://www.grandoldteam.com/2018/04/27/what-are-the-neighbours-up-to/?

It's quite funny seeing someone try to tread that line of not writing complete bullshit and not wanting to upset the bitter fanbase.

"I mean Liverpool aren't REALLY shit... but they're still a bit shit and stuff. You know the red shite and that, could learn a few things from them. NOT LOADS LIKE, but a little bit, because they're shit and their fans aren't any better than ours but they just LOOK better, NOT LIKE IN THAT WAY, they just know how to play the media and they eat it up and stuff... And all the gloryhunters eh! ... I MEAN, they haven't had any glory because they're shit but they can still get gloryhunters because of reasons...Redshites."
Long Live Lucas Leiva!

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #59521 on: April 27, 2018, 02:55:16 pm »
He's absolutely made for the Ev. No idea why they don't like him.

He is made for the team that Everton are. He is a horrible fit for the team that the fans think that they are. Liking him is incompatible with the preserving the self-delusions.

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59522 on: April 27, 2018, 03:20:51 pm »
would say more like a souped up Vauxhall nova, doesn’t matter what you do to it it’s still a nova

They are a 1985 Granada Ghia.  In it's brief moment of glory it was a thing to be admired, but now, it looks tired, quaint and will never keep up the modern day equivalents which constantly overtake and pull away from it.

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59523 on: April 27, 2018, 03:22:38 pm »
Weaponising disasters?   How the hell have we done that?     How low as a fan base can they really go?

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59524 on: April 27, 2018, 03:35:30 pm »
Weaponising disasters?   How the hell have we done that?     How low as a fan base can they really go?
would say it was more ironic coming from them

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #59525 on: April 27, 2018, 03:49:47 pm »
"can attract players and managers it probably doesn’t deserve"

WTF does that even mean?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59526 on: April 27, 2018, 03:50:56 pm »
There's a new article on GOTs front page entitled What are the Neighbours up to?

It's a tad bitter in places but not too bad but the responses Jim Keoghan has received from the regulars is funny and bitter as you get!!

https://www.grandoldteam.com/2018/04/27/what-are-the-neighbours-up-to/?

Still banging the “community” drum I see. It must be a different Everton Football Club that, despite having a billionaire owner, is asking their local council and tax payers to take a significant financial hit and buy a stadium for them, then?  Very community spirited that.

Utter drivel from start to finish.

He can claim whatever he likes about Everton’s, and their supporters, behaviour should they ever reach a European final as he’s safe in the knowledge it will never be tested.

Also wasn’t much humility on show when they were singing “we’re fucking rich”, claiming they wanted Mourinho in charge (in the belief he was the best manager in the world) because “we’re Everton, aren’t we” or when a sizeable section were claiming they were third favourites for league after their amazing summer transfer window.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 03:57:01 pm by Kekuleyule y'all! »

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #59527 on: April 27, 2018, 03:52:02 pm »
Solomon Grundy. Born on Monday?
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #59528 on: April 27, 2018, 03:53:08 pm »
"can attract players and managers it probably doesn’t deserve"

WTF does that even mean?

Senseless. Just like "They have attracted glory hunters without achieving glory". I mean by definition, if we've not achieved glory then we surely could not have attracted glory hunters.

Online Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59529 on: April 27, 2018, 04:05:00 pm »
Senseless. Just like "They have attracted glory hunters without achieving glory". I mean by definition, if we've not achieved glory then we surely could not have attracted glory hunters.
I'm guessing that feeds into the Everton narrative of our fans being clueless tourists who don't know anything about football. My favourite comment in that thread:
Their massive fanbase doesn't matter one bit to me. I'm sure it's the same case in the rest of the world at it is here in South Wales, the majority of them don't actually support them. They'll just see them on the TV in the pub and say "oh yeah, they're my club". You see a lot of very poor people who have had been given /got a cheap knock off short of theirs they've seen in a charity shop. A lot of their fans only follow them because of their cult sense of "belonging" that they offer. None of them down here actually know when they're playing, what their scores are and have no intention of actually going to watch them. My close family are like that.

No offence, but we could have a fan base that big if the whole media were former everton players bigging up everything we do and not daring to criticise. But I'd hate that, we would just end up with a load of thugs, sociopaths and tourists like them.
Yeah, who needs a global fanbase? That would be awful. Hilarious how, despite all the talk about big stadiums and success, so many of their fans would prefer them to stay a midtable mediocrity that no one outside of the city (or North Wales) cares about, all so they can huddle together in misery bitterly cursing the rest of the world.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #59530 on: April 27, 2018, 04:14:58 pm »
Solomon Grundy. Born on Monday?

Yes, that is correct. Do you want me for something? If so, make it snappy, I've only one day left to live.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59531 on: April 27, 2018, 04:16:49 pm »
I'm guessing that feeds into the Everton narrative of our fans being clueless tourists who don't know anything about football. My favourite comment in that thread:Yeah, who needs a global fanbase? That would be awful. Hilarious how, despite all the talk about big stadiums and success, so many of their fans would prefer them to stay a midtable mediocrity that no one outside of the city (or North Wales) cares about, all so they can huddle together in misery bitterly cursing the rest of the world.

I’ve never got the complaint about Ex reds in the media and there being no blues. Andy Gray was the main pundit on Sky for 20 years, Lineker the main presenter of Match of the Day, then there’s Nevin, Hinchcliffe, Cottee, Reid, Kilbane, Neville (P), Osman.  There’s loads of them and most don’t miss an opportunity to have a dig at us.  Not to mention that of the the ex reds there are plenty who also seem to enjoy sticking the boot into us any chance they get as well.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 04:21:41 pm by Kekuleyule y'all! »

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #59532 on: April 27, 2018, 04:22:02 pm »
So no doubt Emery to the Ev

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59533 on: April 27, 2018, 04:22:10 pm »
Still banging the “community” drum I see. It must be a different Everton Football Club that, despite having a billionaire owner, is asking their local council and tax payers to take a significant financial hit and buy a stadium for them, then?  Very community spirited that.

Utter drivel from start to finish.

He can claim whatever he likes about Everton’s, and their supporters, behaviour should they ever reach a European final as he’s safe in the knowledge it will never be tested.

Also wasn’t much humility on show when they were singing “we’re fucking rich”, claiming they wanted Mourinho in charge (in the belief he was the best manager in the world) because “we’re Everton, aren’t we” or when a sizeable section were claiming they were third favourites for league after their amazing summer transfer window.

Biggest bunch of hypocrites going mate. Fucking really weird bunch of people as well.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #59534 on: April 27, 2018, 05:30:48 pm »
So no doubt Emery to the Ev

Dick?

Or filing the scrotum?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #59535 on: April 27, 2018, 05:34:28 pm »
:) my favourite line was towards the end - "the humility of Evertonians is something we should never lose" quickly followed by "we should be back amongst the elite"

There are three words in there that should never really be in the same sentence. 'Humility' .' Evertonians' and 'Elite'.

I just don't see much humility from them. More like an outrageous self-importance not substantiated by reality.

Elite?  :lmao
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #59536 on: April 27, 2018, 05:41:19 pm »
He can claim whatever he likes about Everton’s, and their supporters, behaviour should they ever reach a European final as he’s safe in the knowledge it will never be tested

Ah, does he mean these cheeky, cuddly little rascals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRgCGdDIEGg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbugGEib2cs
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 05:50:20 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59537 on: April 27, 2018, 05:41:34 pm »
They are a 1985 Granada Ghia.  In it's brief moment of glory it was a thing to be admired, but now, it looks tired, quaint and will never keep up the modern day equivalents which constantly overtake and pull away from it.
So basically Everton in a nutshell,that car is as ancient as the football they play in 2018.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 05:43:19 pm by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #59538 on: April 27, 2018, 06:01:36 pm »
So basically Everton in a nutshell,that car is as ancient as the football they play in 2018.

Fixed it for you:
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59539 on: April 27, 2018, 06:03:43 pm »
would say more like a souped up Vauxhall nova, doesn’t matter what you do to it it’s still a nova

They’re that bag of dog poo tied up in a plastic bag and left in a hedge.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #59540 on: April 27, 2018, 06:21:53 pm »
Dick?

Or filing the scrotum?

Hey Mr!!!!! You watch it. they'll get him as they are HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE and richer than the likes of you young man!!!!!

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59541 on: April 27, 2018, 06:35:48 pm »
Fixed it for you:
Took me about 30 seconds to realise what you fixed there.

But very apt. ;D
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #59542 on: April 27, 2018, 06:44:14 pm »
These comparisons could run and run......I like the use of the nova - not being produced anymore and haven`t been for a good few years.

With go faster stripes and neon lights underneath to make it look futuristic like it is hovering. But really it is just an old piece of shit that cannot trick anybody with their misdirection.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #59543 on: April 27, 2018, 06:53:24 pm »
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/04/27/sam-allardyce-confirms-will-continue-everton-manager-next-season/

"Entertainment is the (mastering) of defence in Europe - Simeone," said Allardyce. "Is that entertainment?

"He's called the master of defence. I'm called defensive and negative. We've not only achieved the goal (of staying up), we've played some extremely entertaining games."

:D

Simeone Win Rate = This Season = 56,6% | Current Club = 61,56% | Career Average = 56,25%
Allardyce Win Rate = This Season = 39,1% | Current Club = 39,1% | Career Average = 39,4%

In terms of phases of play, they are similar only in the defensive phase - in that they tend to play a very compact, very deep shape. Everything else is completely different. Hence why Simeone is highly regarded and Allardyce is shit.

He is also confusing "defensive tactics" and "defending well". His side don't defend well despite being very defensive. Look at the number of goals they are conceding.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Flyhalf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #59544 on: April 27, 2018, 07:12:01 pm »

Yes, that is correct. Do you want me for something? If so, make it snappy, I've only one day left to live.

Brilliant! 😁

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #59545 on: April 27, 2018, 07:36:31 pm »
  :D

You can answer the question anytime you like mate, we don't mind waiting ...  :D

"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #59546 on: April 27, 2018, 07:42:54 pm »
Simeone Win Rate = This Season = 56,6% | Current Club = 61,56% | Career Average = 56,25%
Allardyce Win Rate = This Season = 39,1% | Current Club = 39,1% | Career Average = 39,4%

In terms of phases of play, they are similar only in the defensive phase - in that they tend to play a very compact, very deep shape. Everything else is completely different. Hence why Simeone is highly regarded and Allardyce is shit.

He is also confusing "defensive tactics" and "defending well". His side don't defend well despite being very defensive. Look at the number of goals they are conceding.

Let's hope Sam's lack of self awareness and over weaning self confidence persuade Moshi to extend his contract.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59547 on: April 27, 2018, 08:59:38 pm »
If Everton were a car

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #59548 on: April 27, 2018, 09:06:16 pm »
I’ve got something to admit, which I’ve been hiding for a good while. It’s not something I’m that proud of but it’s good for shits and giggles. Basically... I. Am. SteveO.

He is me. I am him. We are the same. We are one.

It felt funny at the time. I was being the ultimate Blue:

- bitter
- resentful
- in denial about any RS accomplishment
- constructing false narratives around the RS
- pretending all RS players are rubbish
- overhyping Ev players

It was fun while it lasted but I’m gonna hang up my blue hat.

Over and out.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #59550 on: April 27, 2018, 09:28:06 pm »
An over expensive mess that has failure written all over it, except for the diehards?

Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59551 on: April 27, 2018, 09:32:51 pm »
What they expected and what actually happened all in one gif.

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59552 on: April 27, 2018, 09:33:29 pm »
I’ve got something to admit, which I’ve been hiding for a good while. It’s not something I’m that proud of but it’s good for shits and giggles. Basically... I. Am. SteveO.

- bitter
- resentful
- overhyping Ev players

Over and out.

I am SteveO
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #59553 on: April 27, 2018, 09:34:13 pm »

- bitter
- resentful
- overhyping Ev players

Over and out.

Je suis SteveO?

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59554 on: April 27, 2018, 09:40:43 pm »
I'm steve0

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59555 on: April 27, 2018, 09:56:31 pm »
An over expensive mess that has failure written all over it, except for the diehards?

Um, Sam Allardyce is a... brilliant man with lots of well thought-out, practical, ideas. He is ensuring the footballing success of this club for years to come. Oh yes, and his personal hygiene is above reproach.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59556 on: April 27, 2018, 10:00:07 pm »

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59557 on: April 27, 2018, 10:02:29 pm »
I’m SteveO and so is my wife.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #59558 on: April 27, 2018, 11:17:52 pm »
If Everton were a car

Front plate should read "Lonsdale..."
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59559 on: April 27, 2018, 11:39:37 pm »
No im SteveO