Author Topic: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition  (Read 77751 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: RAWK Fallout Shelter 3.0: CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR BEHIND YOU! Edition
« Reply #2680 on: May 30, 2024, 01:53:55 pm »
I think I'm too naive and thin skinned for the GE/political threads. :D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2681 on: May 31, 2024, 09:37:26 am »
I think I'm too naive and thin skinned for the GE/political threads. :D

I haven't really bothered for years except for the odd news story. I know my own mind and who I'm voting for, and I'm even ignoring social media during the campaign (deactivated until July 5th). I can't be arsed with the screeching.

The transfer thread: madness. I've seen discussions for how much the club should take for Alisson, Salah, Trent, Nunez and now Konate. They're the same as the twitter mob obsessed with transfers as shiny new toys. If we did sell the spine of our team, signed a load of new players, and Slot struggled, they'd probably be the first to say we need more new players.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2682 on: May 31, 2024, 12:06:26 pm »
I haven't really bothered for years except for the odd news story. I know my own mind and who I'm voting for, and I'm even ignoring social media during the campaign (deactivated until July 5th). I can't be arsed with the screeching.

The transfer thread: madness. I've seen discussions for how much the club should take for Alisson, Salah, Trent, Nunez and now Konate. They're the same as the twitter mob obsessed with transfers as shiny new toys. If we did sell the spine of our team, signed a load of new players, and Slot struggled, they'd probably be the first to say we need more new players.

:lmao

What fucking idiots are posting that shite  ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2683 on: May 31, 2024, 12:09:20 pm »
:lmao

What fucking idiots are posting that shite  ;D

Check the political threads, see if they're complaining about the treatment of Diane Abbot! :D

Popcorn's Art

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #2684 on: May 31, 2024, 12:44:48 pm »

I believe most of the whoppers in there actually think that they are part of our transfer committee.
I'm baffled why anyone would spend a small time in there, let alone live in there.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2685 on: May 31, 2024, 01:01:45 pm »
I believe most of the whoppers in there actually think that they are part of our transfer committee.
I'm baffled why anyone would spend a small time in there, let alone live in there.
it's the one place in their lives where they get to "win arguments". 

which is easy to do when you start hating a player (or a bunch of them) for no sane reason whatsoever and insisting he should go.

because he will go, one day, and then you can bask in that lovely "I was right!" feeling.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2686 on: May 31, 2024, 01:07:45 pm »

In my defence I was only pondering the question of how much of really is Alisson worth, is he priceless for example, or what silly money would make him being sold palatable if anything, it wasn’t a serious question more a pub type silly scenario one.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2687 on: June 1, 2024, 07:20:38 pm »
Who's organising the 4th July all nighter then?  Do we need to bring anything?

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2688 on: June 1, 2024, 09:33:21 pm »
Who's organising the 4th July all nighter then?  Do we need to bring anything?

After Brexit and the last few GEs, I'm taking melatonin and getting an early night. I felt sick all day in work in 2016 after no sleep and the result.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2689 on: June 1, 2024, 09:58:06 pm »
After Brexit and the last few GEs, I'm taking melatonin and getting an early night. I felt sick all day in work in 2016 after no sleep and the result.

Well that's not good mate but I can understand how you felt. 

The only time I've ever stayed up was for my first ever election in 79 and the witch got in!! 

It was my sister's 21st birthday too ffs 😡

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #2690 on: June 2, 2024, 11:54:32 am »
JOB TITLES ARE VERY VERY IMPORTANT
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2691 on: June 2, 2024, 02:48:00 pm »
Well that's not good mate but I can understand how you felt. 

The only time I've ever stayed up was for my first ever election in 79 and the witch got in!! 

It was my sister's 21st birthday too ffs 😡

first election I voted in and stayed up for was 1992. Think I turned in around midnight, felt like a sack of crap the next day. Was glad I'd booked the Friday off work.

This'll be my ninth GE in 32 years since I was old enough to vote. Can't believe Labour has (so far) only won three of them.

Popcorn's Art

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2692 on: June 2, 2024, 03:06:53 pm »
SELL TRENT

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2693 on: June 2, 2024, 04:12:55 pm »
SELL TRENT
apparently he couldn't be arsed defending any more.

and a number of posters who've been on here for years are spouting that shite, not just low-count newbies who might well just be trolls.

Offline Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2694 on: June 2, 2024, 04:23:46 pm »
apparently he couldn't be arsed defending any more.

and a number of posters who've been on here for years are spouting that shite, not just low-count newbies who might well just be trolls.

Debate the point Sam rather than the insults? Find some statistics which show I'm wrong in my opinion.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #2695 on: June 4, 2024, 08:53:09 pm »
Someone mentioned Alisson and Saudi in the Man City thread, so I went to look at his thread, which seems to be gone. Did it really get that bad that quickly over a rumour?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2696 on: June 4, 2024, 08:58:24 pm »
Someone mentioned Alisson and Saudi in the Man City thread, so I went to look at his thread, which seems to be gone. Did it really get that bad that quickly over a rumour?

Its been re-opened cos of the legal action

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=354530.msg19474466#msg19474466
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2697 on: June 5, 2024, 01:39:48 am »
Debate the point Sam rather than the insults? Find some statistics which show I'm wrong in my opinion.
Stop insulting our vice captain with ridiculous comments.