Author Topic: Harvey Elliott (Harvey Daniel James Elliott)  (Read 597215 times)

Offline Redley

• Legacy Fan
  • Turned doubters to believers
Re: Harvey Elliott (Harvey Daniel James Elliott)
« Reply #6200 on: April 22, 2024, 04:28:36 pm »
I don't think it's to do with the fee - it's because a player they had developed in their academy (sort of, they pinched him from QPR the season before) pushed for a transfer instead of signing a professional contract.

We got £50m for Sterling but you'd do well to find a single Liverpool fan that had a good word to say about him.

I'm not sure we're the Fulham in that example!

Did QPR used to boo Sterling when we played them, back when they were in the PL?

Offline BassTunedToRed

• This X-Axis goes up to 11.
  • Kopite
    • Bass Tuned To Red
« Reply #6201 on: Yesterday at 09:00:55 pm »
I was at the game today, I don't get to too many. Just wanted to mention Elliott applauding the travelling fans at the end as he did it for longer than any of the other players, some of whom didn't do it all.

Top man, Harv.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #6202 on: Yesterday at 09:43:37 pm »
I was at the game today, I don't get to too many. Just wanted to mention Elliott applauding the travelling fans at the end as he did it for longer than any of the other players, some of whom didn't do it all.

Top man, Harv.
Clearly loves the club and gives his all every game. Hopefully can earn himself a bigger role next season
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6203 on: Yesterday at 09:46:55 pm »

Top man, Harv.

He’s been a brilliant signing. Looking forward to seeing what the next years bring for Harvey. Love having players that are quality and love the club.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline lindylou100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6204 on: Yesterday at 09:49:38 pm »
He’s a frustrating player to watch, he tries really hard and always looks busy but his decision making is just maddening.

Offline fancy lad

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6205 on: Yesterday at 11:18:41 pm »
He’s a frustrating player to watch, he tries really hard and always looks busy but his decision making is just maddening.

Completely agree.

Seems like a really good guy who genuinely loves the club…. but he’s just a level below the standard.. probably due to his body type more than anything. Lacks pace and strength.  And even his skill is very inconsistent.