Author Topic: General Everton Discussion Thread #theygothegame  (Read 831826 times)

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: General Everton Discussion Thread
« Reply #10680 on: February 19, 2014, 11:24:50 pm »
Suarez is an evil, evil man.

Duncan Ferguson though. What a sound fella. 4 convictions for assault, say nothing, at least he's not snide.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10681 on: February 19, 2014, 11:27:16 pm »
They are not happy with their 5,186 allocation for Arsenal away.
It's something we will have to live with lads.

Like it or not. All Scousers are tarred with the same brush, because of them.

Surely with Liverpool's acknowledged world renowned record of crowd problems it can only be fair if we get more ?

In fairness quite a few have pointed out the smoke bomb throwing meffs in their support (probably kopites infiltrating their genetic superiority that is being chosen to be am Evertonian), but still it's mostly our fault

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10682 on: February 19, 2014, 11:28:18 pm »
The Lukaku thread on GOT:

He's gonna single handedly win us the league in his return! :lmao

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #10683 on: February 19, 2014, 11:28:43 pm »
Duncan Ferguson :lmao :lmao

Absolute bastards, taking the comedy awards from the Moyesiah.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10684 on: February 19, 2014, 11:30:06 pm »
From our favourites in their who is your most hated redshite thread:

I got some revenge on ol' Robbie...twas beautiful....I will always remember him snorting the boundary line in front of me

A couple of years ago he moved to a former Australian A League team called FNQ Glory ...he did a meet and greet and I travelled down and waited in line for just over an hour

As I reached the table I took off my hoody revealing my everton top threw a handful of baby powder in his face and yelled

Sniff that you C word

very hard to choose between suarez and gerrard, but i think gerrad just about nicks.

i just feel suarez has something mentally wrong with him to do the things he does, everybody knows the scum he is.

gerrard on the other hand, just pays others to do his dirty work and the vile scum human being has never been released to the world because of the RS ridden media. He's also a massive hypocrit and a coward who shat himself when he saw the bullets in the post and now everybody thinks he's a loyal servant etc.

use to be thompson, but haven't watched SS for a decade, to be honest though, he's just an utter moron and his opinion doesn't count imo.

Mark Clattenburg

Quite liked Sami Hyppia, just for the comedy moments he gave when visibly sh*tting himself when Big Dunc came on in a Derby.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 11:34:34 pm by Laughter is the best medicine... »

Offline elpistolero7

• Biggest waste of space in history.
  • Legacy Fan
  • What's in a name anyway? No, I'm not bitter.
« Reply #10685 on: February 19, 2014, 11:31:39 pm »
They are not happy with their 5,186 allocation for Arsenal away.

Cause they're going to be embarrassed when their entire fanbase of 186 people shows up?
What belongs to you, but is used by others?

Offline Mad Max

• Propa bad Wool. tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
  • Boys Pen
« Reply #10686 on: February 19, 2014, 11:40:31 pm »
Cause they're going to be embarrassed when their entire fanbase of 186 people shows up?

Their away support is not bad at the moment, they don't always take the full allocation, but they seem to sell out, it's their home support that's a joke.

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #10687 on: February 19, 2014, 11:41:38 pm »
Would be funny if Arsenal charged them more...
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #10688 on: February 19, 2014, 11:46:09 pm »

That thing about Gerrard is shameful what sort of cretin actually writes utter shit like that  :o
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline brownie 09

• Long-winded.....but never mind :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • twitter - brownie09RAWK
« Reply #10689 on: February 19, 2014, 11:47:19 pm »

Would be funny if Arsenal charged them more...
nah, on ticketing pricing and allocation there's no need for rivalry. Were all getting fucked so need to stand together.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10690 on: February 19, 2014, 11:48:57 pm »
"Who is your most hated redshite"

HAHAHAHAHHA :lmao

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10691 on: February 19, 2014, 11:53:09 pm »
hyypia shitting himself to big dunc :lmao

Offline OldBloke

• Kopite
  • In the 5th, my ass goes down.
« Reply #10692 on: February 20, 2014, 12:03:42 am »
Evertonians are women trapped in men's bodies.

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10693 on: February 20, 2014, 12:30:08 am »

Classic! And women jibbed by the RS at that.
---It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love-- william melvin hicks

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #10694 on: February 20, 2014, 12:56:12 am »
Watching all these recent (and not) years Gerrard, Torres, Suarez and Sturridge having a party when playing them was/is a fucking joy.

First Merseyside derby I watched was that when Cadamerteri sealed the win at Goodison.Has to be '97 or '98. The likes of Kvarme and Oyvind Leonhardsen send you shivers down the spine...

Best memory is easily Gary McAllister's free kick at the end.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #10695 on: February 20, 2014, 12:57:37 am »

They seem to be.

Offline RedJim

• Nickname Thief!
  • Kopite
  • Liverbird Upon My Chest
« Reply #10696 on: February 20, 2014, 10:38:45 am »

Haha that Robbie Fowler one is brilliant. Imagine being THAT bitter and twisted that you'd travel down (presumably from County Road?) to Australia, then wait in line for over an hour, to get 'revenge' on a lad who kicks a bag of wind around once a week and may or may not have snorted some naughty stuff 15 years ago. I'm sure that really hit him hard.

That's a whole new level of premeditated bitterness. That's the kind of thing they get off on though these blues.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10697 on: February 20, 2014, 12:37:32 pm »
On the Arsenal Ticket Allocation:

"Liverpool and spurs got a reduced allocation for security reason ie their fans are bellends

Hopefully we get the full 9000"

:lmao

If we're bellends then what on earth are they?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10698 on: February 20, 2014, 12:52:19 pm »
Haha that Robbie Fowler one is brilliant. Imagine being THAT bitter and twisted that you'd travel down (presumably from County Road?) to Australia, then wait in line for over an hour, to get 'revenge' on a lad who kicks a bag of wind around once a week and may or may not have snorted some naughty stuff 15 years ago. I'm sure that really hit him hard.

Not the baby powder! Frightening stuff.

They absolutely revere Big Dunc don't they. A man who has less Derby goals than Dirk Kuyt.

Offline goalspaytherent

• Just thought of a CT.....then saw the post history.....not gonna bother.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm your huckleberry
« Reply #10699 on: February 20, 2014, 12:55:53 pm »
Drunken promoted to first team coach :lmao

I imagine that it's quite easy for him to get promoted in that club . Everyone is shit scared of him.....he probably just walked into Martinez s office and said " oi you .....I want that role " ....= starts at 9am the next morning .

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #10700 on: February 20, 2014, 01:14:26 pm »
From GOT again:

I was at the game on Sunday, I was pleased to see how full the stadium was considering it was lunchtime on a Sunday and also on TV.

31,498!  :lmao

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10701 on: February 20, 2014, 01:16:39 pm »
From GOT again:

I was at the game on Sunday, I was pleased to see how full the stadium was considering it was lunchtime on a Sunday and also on TV, and the storms in North Wales.
31,498!  :lmao
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #10702 on: February 20, 2014, 01:19:04 pm »
Ifitwasn'tforthefloods!

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10703 on: February 20, 2014, 01:23:42 pm »
Ifitwasn'tforthefloods!

"Goodison turnstile clicker."  ;D
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #10704 on: February 20, 2014, 01:25:24 pm »
"Goodison turnstile clicker."  ;D

I only go there once a season. ;D

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10705 on: February 20, 2014, 01:34:58 pm »

That 'we go the game, it's what we do' slogan is so shit. Who says 'go the game' ? Is it a wool/welsh thing ? It's 'go the match' and always has been.

Offline Mashy-rawr!nooo

• Oordeers friiees wiith hiis whoopers!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Once upon a time.....
« Reply #10706 on: February 20, 2014, 01:47:30 pm »
From GOT again:

I was at the game on Sunday, I was pleased to see how full the stadium was considering it was lunchtime on a Sunday and also on TV.

My Grammar is shit. I no it and you no it.
They're Stoke. They throw sticks at aeroplanes there

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #10707 on: February 20, 2014, 01:59:13 pm »
That 'we go the game, it's what we do' slogan is so shit. Who says 'go the game' ? Is it a wool/welsh thing ? It's 'go the match' and always has been.

Exactly, but they don't go the match. ;D

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #10708 on: February 20, 2014, 02:03:19 pm »

It's hilariously embarrassing. My best mate is a blue and he's the maddest Evertonian I know, goes all the pre-season games in the middle of knowhere etc. Even he said when it was put on the back of the season tickets "what the fuck have then done that for?". It's nothing but a sly dig a us, to appease their fans who love the jibe about loads of our fans watching the game on televison and the like. Well, what they don't understand is that we have tens of millions of fans worldwide, they don't. It's pretty hard for every single person to get a ticket.

Small time, bitter mongrels.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10709 on: February 20, 2014, 02:03:34 pm »
More from their most hated kopite bastard thread:

Gerrard has become even more annoying now he's not even that good. At one point he'd let his football do the talking, now he's in the paper every other day mouthing off and celebrates any goal against us like he's won the world cup. Probably because he knows with every game that passes he's coming towards the end. And what a day it will be when that blert hangs his boots up. England might go back to playing football for a start rather than Hollywood ball courtesy of 'Stevie G' and' Lamps'.

Tough choice but after weighing everything up it has to be Jamie Carragher. I hat ehis professional scouse routine, his prissy reaction to a bit of mickey taking (the bit that stopped him supporting Everton), his constant need to 'prove' how 'hard' he is, his bitter reaction whenever they won at Goodison... juxtaposed with his pronouncements that derbies were just another game, his GBH on Lescott...

Absolute holocaust of a human being.

Always hated Dirk Kuyt. He loved over emphasing his celebrations against us, as well as being a headless chicken on the pitch, the melted faced beaut. And that ridiculous spawny goal in the League Cup final just put the icing on the cake for me

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #10710 on: February 20, 2014, 02:05:47 pm »
So he hates our whole team. Shocker.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #10711 on: February 20, 2014, 02:06:09 pm »
"Absolute holocaust of a human being". I mean, just what the fuck?

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10712 on: February 20, 2014, 02:39:12 pm »
"Absolute holocaust of a human being". I mean, just what the fuck?

The irony is painful.

Offline Mad Max

• Boys Pen
« Reply #10713 on: February 20, 2014, 02:43:47 pm »
We go the game, it's what we do! :lmao

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10714 on: February 20, 2014, 02:57:23 pm »
We go the game, it's what we do! :lmao

Tell it to that Dickie Piss guy. He spent 30 years not going the 'game' - turns up once and they spunk their load all over him.  ;D

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #10715 on: February 20, 2014, 03:17:34 pm »
More from their most hated kopite bastard thread:

Christ, I'd forgotten about Dirky's League Cup goal (and I went the game ;) )...it's a harsh (bitter?) bastard who would hate someone like Dirk.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10716 on: February 20, 2014, 03:39:35 pm »
Christ, I'd forgotten about Dirky's League Cup goal (and I went the game ;) )...it's a harsh (bitter?) bastard who would hate someone like Dirk.
there was that bit on the clubs website, him and pepe doing a quiz about the city of liverpool, dirk was asked what evertons nickname was and he simply replied 'the bitters'

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #10717 on: February 20, 2014, 04:42:58 pm »

That shit about Fowler is quite honestly one of the saddest most pathetic things I have ever seen in my fucking life. How empty and hollow must that mans life be, to not only do that, to go to all that trouble, but to actually proudly tell people he did it. That is seriously sad on a level I cant even comprehend. If I was a bitter I'd be calling him all the sad c*nts under the sun.

Telling all you this right now, if I ever hear of any of our lot doing something like that, I will hunt you down, skin you and skull fuck you, for daring to bring such calamitous, embarrassing ruin upon our name.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #10718 on: February 20, 2014, 05:41:35 pm »
That shit about Fowler is quite honestly one of the saddest most pathetic things I have ever seen in my fucking life. How empty and hollow must that mans life be, to not only do that, to go to all that trouble, but to actually proudly tell people he did it. That is seriously sad on a level I cant even comprehend. If I was a bitter I'd be calling him all the sad c*nts under the sun.

Telling all you this right now, if I ever hear of any of our lot doing something like that, I will hunt you down, skin you and skull fuck you, for daring to bring such calamitous, embarrassing ruin upon our name.

More than likely I'd say its bullshit. Trying to impress his new friends in the play ground. 
Fowler would've twatted him.
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Online Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10719 on: February 20, 2014, 05:46:46 pm »
More than likely I'd say its bullshit. Trying to impress his new friends in the play ground. 
Fowler would've twatted him.
I reckon your right there.

Which begs the question is he more sad if he actually did what he said or for dreaming it up in the first place and lying about it.

Hmmm I'm not sure.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:51:02 pm by Shady Craig »