Author Topic: NFL Fantasy League  (Read 65563 times)

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
Re: NFL Fantasy League
« Reply #840 on: November 11, 2019, 03:51:53 pm »
Can't beat yourself up about Brees. Everyone would have picked him for that matchup. Same with the Colts, they should have been a great choice as well. You just got crazy unlucky with both of those that they happened to put in their worst performances of the season along with Killie's team going mental again.

I'd very much like Brees, if for nothing else but to offset the fact I'm up against Michael Thomas this week who has... Tampa Bay. I'm fucked :lmao

Send me your ideas mate... we'll see :)
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
« Reply #841 on: November 11, 2019, 03:56:48 pm »
Send me your ideas mate... we'll see :)

Straight swap for Josh Allen? :D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #842 on: November 11, 2019, 04:10:48 pm »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #843 on: November 11, 2019, 05:39:10 pm »
WTF am i missing here?

From the NFL Thread discussing tonight's game

Hope so not only for my 4 Seattle players I need to get points to win my fantasy game but also so we’re still the only undefeated team ever.

LFC_1981 is team 'Tank For Tua'.  He has one Seattle player to go and he's also a Dolphins fan.  Whats he on about?

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #844 on: November 11, 2019, 05:40:15 pm »
WTF am i missing here?

From the NFL Thread discussing tonight's game

LFC_1981 is team 'Tank For Tua'.  He has one Seattle player to go and he's also a Dolphins fan.  Whats he on about?

The Dolphins are the only team to have a perfect season (back in the 70s).
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #845 on: November 11, 2019, 05:46:41 pm »
The Dolphins are the only team to have a perfect season (back in the 70s).

Wow i didn't know that. Cool

Cheers

Sorry LFC_1981. Get you now :)

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #846 on: November 12, 2019, 12:38:54 pm »
I won by half a point :D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #847 on: November 12, 2019, 12:46:53 pm »
I won by half a point :D

I saw that mate!  Congrats -- the trend write-up curse worked in your advantage (ahem not in mine).

Well out.

Someone wake up Statto, please.  I sent him a PM, trade request and the head of alfredo garcia but no answers.
And his starting lineup this week, well let's just say he has more to give.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #848 on: November 13, 2019, 11:34:03 am »
You've nabbed another WR I was considering Gerry! After my performance last week you should be worried ;)

Was my second choice waiver, but decided against dropping Pascal or Parker when I got another scoring RB. Hoped he'd still be around later in the week.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #849 on: November 13, 2019, 04:41:10 pm »
Anyone not using the Discord thread is missing out on a great day ;D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #850 on: November 13, 2019, 04:44:39 pm »
Anyone not using the Discord thread is missing out on a great day ;D

Smack talk
Reactionary trade fall out
Ethics of fantasy football
1 Week trades as process

Its been a full day :)

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #851 on: November 14, 2019, 10:09:38 am »
Just checked League A's settings and apparently we don't have a trade deadline. Shouldn't we change this cos I think there has to be some sort of deadline the closer we get to the playoffs.

I think League B said theirs was on 22nd November? Maybe we could do the same. Would still give everyone another week or so to do trades.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #852 on: November 14, 2019, 10:19:41 am »
Good idea I think
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #853 on: November 14, 2019, 12:18:43 pm »
And once again league best is leading the way... :D

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #854 on: November 14, 2019, 12:25:57 pm »
Just checked League A's settings and apparently we don't have a trade deadline. Shouldn't we change this cos I think there has to be some sort of deadline the closer we get to the playoffs.

I think League B said theirs was on 22nd November? Maybe we could do the same. Would still give everyone another week or so to do trades.

Sure if you give up Lamar Jackson as penance for the small crime you committed in his acquistion ;D ;D :lmao :lmao

Btw Tua, you just made my kaka list
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #855 on: November 14, 2019, 12:27:02 pm »
And once again league best is leading the way... :D

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #856 on: November 14, 2019, 12:32:17 pm »
Sure if you give up Lamar Jackson as penance for the small crime you committed in his acquistion ;D ;D :lmao :lmao

Btw Tua, you just made my kaka list

No way am I giving up Lamar after paying so much money to Chris making a completely fair offer for him.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #857 on: November 14, 2019, 12:35:55 pm »
No way am I giving up Lamar after paying so much money to Chris making a completely fair offer for him.

Return of the M Mack
TY "I miss my Luck Injury F-ing Tour" Hilton
and someone else even more irrelevant

for Lamar Jackson and DK Metcalf

Someone is taking dope...

Chris, I think its you. 
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #858 on: November 14, 2019, 12:37:33 pm »
Return of Mack
TY "I miss my Luck Injury F-ing Tour" Hilton
and someone else

for Lamar Jackson and DK Metcalf

Someone is taking dope...

TY will be back this week or next and has a cake walk schedule and the other player was Josh Allen who's been top 10 and has a floor of 17 ppg. He's basically Lamar Light.

I repeat. Completely. Fair. Trade.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #859 on: November 14, 2019, 01:07:31 pm »
TY will be back this week or next and has a cake walk schedule and the other player was Josh Allen who's been top 10 and has a floor of 17 ppg. He's basically Lamar Light.

I repeat. Completely. Fair. Trade.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

I hear a lot of noise from your side of the trade --- but not so much on the other? 

Has Chris been replaced with an Alien named Allen who likes the Colts? 

TY will be back?  So funny.  Probably was in the TPS reports, just missed the high powered Colts offense part (one that you had on the trading block like a $2 whore). 

But I digress, we should have a trading deadline and an extended period of ridicule for players (ahem - upper management executives courting the billionaire class) who need a good rollicking. 

Of course, this includes me as I am in deep in the trade market -  is there a relocation program for addled trade managers?
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #860 on: November 22, 2019, 12:47:02 am »
Transfer deadline day!

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #861 on: November 22, 2019, 08:18:47 am »
Can folks in League A make sure their lineups are sorted going into the start of gameweeks. A lot of teams still with a chance of the playoffs so it's a bit unfair if certain teams fuck up the balance of the league by starting players on byes or who are injured.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #862 on: November 22, 2019, 08:56:30 am »
Can folks in League A make sure their lineups are sorted going into the start of gameweeks. A lot of teams still with a chance of the playoffs so it's a bit unfair if certain teams fuck up the balance of the league by starting players on byes or who are injured.

Can the commish sort out people's teams?
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #863 on: November 22, 2019, 12:51:20 pm »
I've got a couple of nice deadline day offers in for Game of Jones and Jetmir - in case you guys are checking RAWK but not the fantasy league page

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #864 on: November 22, 2019, 01:01:08 pm »
Can the commish sort out people's teams?

I can not.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #865 on: November 22, 2019, 02:20:22 pm »
I can not.

Yes, I can vouch for that.  He has been very busy bitch slapping me around with D Hopkins all night.

You must be exhausted?  I heard Defacto runs a tight ship at work (not Jeff Bezos tough, but close)

"Minimum wage?  Fuck that, you're my quarter pound slave --- now get back to work Chuckle McNuggett"   :o :D

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #866 on: November 23, 2019, 09:41:31 pm »
DeFacto - why do I get the feeling that tomorrow this is going to be me again running around the house with fewmmmm

My record (0-2) against DeF if my team fails me - woulda shoulda coulda  (c'mon Karma)

THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #867 on: November 24, 2019, 09:55:59 am »
I think you'll win. I won't be surprised if Henry, Jones and Beckham put up 80 points between them. Elite players in cake walk matchups usually is a recipe for success

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #868 on: November 25, 2019, 12:01:18 pm »
If it happens Carl -- it'll be by the slightest of margins --- Defacto has M Brown and Gurley tonight (less than 14 wins it and more than 14 loses the playoff dream).

Not sure I could have done more --- maybe Gallup over Montgomery but on the touches/weather it was the smart play.

Could have started the Bungles too but who knew the Raiders would go all Cowboys at the Jets?

I saw Kittle went off at the end --- gives you a chance.  And holy cow, did Buck go off.  What is it with you two?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 01:13:32 pm by Trendisdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #869 on: November 25, 2019, 12:06:37 pm »
If it happens Carl -- it'll be by the slightest of margins --- Defacto has M Brown and Gurley tonight (less than 14 wins it and more than 14 loses the playoff dream).

Not sure I could done more --- maybe Gallup over Montgomery but on the touches/weather it was the smart play.

Could have started the Bungles too but who knew the Raiders would go all Cowboys at the Jets?

I saw Kittle went off at the end --- gives you a chance.  And holy cow, did Buck go off.  What is it with you two?

Gurley and Brown could do nothing or go crazy so I'd put your matchup at maybe 40/60 in Defacto's favour.

That Kittle performance was huge for me. I basically needed him to outperform Coleman to have any chance, the fact that he doubled his points puts me as favourite now. As long as Ravens don't have a disaster I should get the win.

Going to be harsh on either me or Buck to finish with 150ish points and lose in a week where everyone else shit the bed.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #870 on: November 25, 2019, 12:18:39 pm »
Barring disaster i should still be good to make the loser playoffs.  Regardless of tonight's result.

So I've got 5th place overall to play for. Will be happy with that for my first season

Online stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #871 on: November 25, 2019, 01:09:06 pm »
It is so nice to have a Monday when I don't have to worry about how my remaining players are doing or how many points my opposition is going to score... Still hoping for a 7-7 season which would be okay after the bad start.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #872 on: November 25, 2019, 01:17:32 pm »
Once again, not sure Killie saw this on discord... Apologies for the shitty trade -- I really thought the Raiders would run roughshod over the Jets...

Looks like the trade of the week was between Mikey and Buck...  Thanksgiving after tonight --- one hint in my experience of playing is that if you have a choice in taking someone who plays on the day and not --- always take the one who is playing Turkey day -- strange weekend with less games on Sunday and you'll be holding out for Sunday sure thing that never comes to fruition.

Two cents spent here.   Sorry Killie.
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #873 on: November 25, 2019, 01:25:36 pm »
It is so nice to have a Monday when I don't have to worry about how my remaining players are doing or how many points my opposition is going to score... Still hoping for a 7-7 season which would be okay after the bad start.

Haha, that's where I'm at - waiting for tonight's result. Like Carl, I'm needing the Ravens DEF to perform decently for me. Or at the very very least, better than the Rams DEF

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #874 on: November 25, 2019, 02:31:40 pm »
Once again, not sure Killie saw this on discord... Apologies for the shitty trade -- I really thought the Raiders would run roughshod over the Jets...

Looks like the trade of the week was between Mikey and Buck...  Thanksgiving after tonight --- one hint in my experience of playing is that if you have a choice in taking someone who plays on the day and not --- always take the one who is playing Turkey day -- strange weekend with less games on Sunday and you'll be holding out for Sunday sure thing that never comes to fruition.

Two cents spent here.   Sorry Killie.

No worries, not your fault my guys played shit (drops from Williams, good run D by the Jets.) I could have put in other players who would have scored better, but still not made the difference. As i said before i`d written this week off anyway.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #875 on: November 28, 2019, 11:24:36 am »
Can’t get on discord travelling today - fellow Julio owner, what you doing with him tonight. Seems questionable but will probably play - as will lattimore for the saints. Worried he might be used as a decoy and not much more, but also worried to miss the week he finally gets his TD

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #876 on: November 28, 2019, 11:29:59 am »
Didn't realise Julio was questionable.

Calvin Ridley definitely getting a start in my team.

Online stoa

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #877 on: November 28, 2019, 12:37:22 pm »
Didn't realise Julio was questionable.

Calvin Ridley definitely getting a start in my team.

Don't support his discord absence. No discord no help... :D

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #878 on: November 28, 2019, 01:14:24 pm »
Don't support his discord absence. No discord no help... :D

Well im back in work and the one upside is i can get on discord - i'll be sure to look out for your essay bout julio jones in among the 211 messages  ;D

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #879 on: December 10, 2019, 12:17:15 pm »
PLAYOFF TIME, BABEEEEEEE!!!