Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years  (Read 57447 times)

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Re: Jeffrey Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested by the FBI
« Reply #200 on: December 29, 2021, 11:11:13 pm »
Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts.

More to follow.
That's cool.

Do Donald Trump and 'Prince' Andrew next.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #201 on: December 29, 2021, 11:36:49 pm »
We should have a  raffle on her life expectancy.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: December 29, 2021, 11:42:28 pm »
She'll probably "commit" suicide in the next few weeks.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #203 on: December 30, 2021, 08:01:59 am »
Go after Clinton now

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: December 30, 2021, 08:15:05 am »
Go after Clinton now

And the pizza people.  :duh
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #205 on: December 30, 2021, 09:15:27 am »
She'll probably "commit" suicide in the next few weeks.

Unfortunately she has no reason to talk now. Keep her mouth shut and she (probably) lives out the rest of her days in relative comfort, talk and she gets suicided.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: December 30, 2021, 09:24:21 am »
Unfortunately she has no reason to talk now. Keep her mouth shut and she (probably) lives out the rest of her days in relative comfort, talk and she gets suicided.

Epstein would likely have brought them all down with him. Maxwell might have been easier to intimidate into silence, but if I were in danger of being implicated by her I wouldn't trust her to keep quiet, no matter how cowed she might be.

It would probably be too sus to happen now, but let's see if she gets struck by a bolt of lightning next summer.

Popcorn's Art

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: December 30, 2021, 10:42:49 am »
She's at danger of being "silenced" just to eradicate any chance of her talking anyway.Epstein being the prime example....Oh I forgot, he "committed suicide".

The sort of people she can implicate don't like liability.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 10:46:36 am by PeterJM »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #208 on: December 30, 2021, 10:47:10 am »
They do say that true love is finishing peoples sentences…
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: December 30, 2021, 10:48:27 am »

That's basically what she'll be doing for Epstein.  Until she commits suicide of course  ;)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: December 30, 2021, 10:49:11 am »
That's basically what she'll be doing for Epstein.
Mate….

;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: December 30, 2021, 10:54:11 am »

...for them.

:-*

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #212 on: December 30, 2021, 12:08:12 pm »
That's basically what she'll be doing for Epstein.  Until she commits suicide of course  ;)

Dearie me ;D

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: December 30, 2021, 12:32:31 pm »
Dearie me ;D

Just to clarify, of course she is guilty of crimes of her own too.

They both should be doing jail time, that was my point.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 12:34:43 pm by Red-Soldier »

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #214 on: December 30, 2021, 01:49:27 pm »
Just to clarify, of course she is guilty of crimes of her own too.

They both should be doing jail time, that was my point.

How long can this keep going?
Believer

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: December 30, 2021, 03:21:10 pm »
She's at danger of being "silenced" just to eradicate any chance of her talking anyway.Epstein being the prime example....Oh I forgot, he "committed suicide".

The sort of people she can implicate don't like liability.

Yeah, she is a loose end and these people don't like them.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #216 on: December 30, 2021, 03:23:38 pm »
I'm sure she'll have an accident or commit suicide soon.

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: December 30, 2021, 03:55:50 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/dec/30/bbc-says-interview-with-epstein-lawyer-alan-dershowitz-did-not-meet-its-standards

Completely missed that last night on the BBC but fucking unbelievable.

Interviewing the lawyer live on air that is accused by Giuffre of sexual abuse, then actually asking his opinion of Giuffre before him reeling on about how she is not credible and doesn't tell truth. All without reply and apparently without knowing this guy was one of the accused in the same bucket as Prince Andrew. Fucking incredible.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: December 30, 2021, 05:26:10 pm »

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #219 on: December 30, 2021, 05:51:36 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/dec/30/bbc-says-interview-with-epstein-lawyer-alan-dershowitz-did-not-meet-its-standards

Interviewing the lawyer live on air that is accused by Giuffre of sexual abuse, then actually asking his opinion of Giuffre before him reeling on about how she is not credible and doesn't tell truth. All without reply and apparently without knowing this guy was one of the accused in the same bucket as Prince Andrew. Fucking incredible.

Surprised Rudi Giuliani has popped up to give his penny's worth - another discredited arsehole.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #220 on: December 30, 2021, 06:22:15 pm »
in the same bucket as Prince Andrew.

Lay off Prince Andrew.

Poor guy can't even sweat.
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: December 30, 2021, 06:32:48 pm »

That is truly embarrassing.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #222 on: December 30, 2021, 07:24:57 pm »

It smacks of the BBC (acting under orders?) helping keep the wagons circled.

I'd love the sleazeball to be ruined.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #223 on: December 30, 2021, 08:07:51 pm »

Apparently Dershowitz was accusing Desmond Tutu of being an antisemite and a racist. Him being the hotshot lawyer, he waited til Tutu was dead before saying it.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: December 30, 2021, 08:12:38 pm »
Apparently Dershowitz was accusing Desmond Tutu of being an antisemite and a racist. Him being the hotshot lawyer, he waited til Tutu was dead before saying it.

Doesn't sound desperate at all does he.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #225 on: December 30, 2021, 08:46:37 pm »
Go after Clinton now
Totally agree. And Trump, you agree?

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #227 on: December 31, 2021, 08:09:49 am »

She has. She'd get her sentence significantly reduced if she co-operated with authorities, it could be the difference between dying in jail and living in comfort in her old age.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: December 31, 2021, 09:36:53 am »
She has. She'd get her sentence significantly reduced if she co-operated with authorities, it could be the difference between dying in jail and living in comfort in her old age.

She's probably already come under intense pressure to spill the beans and has seemingly refused all attempts to flip her, so far.

I think the woman has some effed up version of Stockholm Syndrome, myself. Between her daddy issues and Epstein, she's done some evil shit and has remained stubbornly loyal regardless of her own jeopardy. 

You'd need some high grade shrinks and several years to get inside her head before she's willing to talk. She won't make it that far.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #230 on: December 31, 2021, 09:48:35 am »
She's probably already come under intense pressure to spill the beans and has seemingly refused all attempts to flip her, so far.

I think the woman has some effed up version of Stockholm Syndrome, myself. Between her daddy issues and Epstein, she's done some evil shit and has remained stubbornly loyal regardless of her own jeopardy. 

You'd need some high grade shrinks and several years to get inside her head before she's willing to talk. She won't make it that far.

We'll soon find out. Hope this country as well as the US is prepared for some hard truths to come out.

We're no more corrupt than any country we've foistered regime change on.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: December 31, 2021, 09:54:05 am »
She probably thinks she'll get off on appeal and will be able to resume her former life, quietly picking up with the rich and famous ones she protected. Pretty sure their calling over the ABC producer so publicly in the courtroom was because they were arranging an after-the-ordeal interview on an anticipated not-guilty verdict, not because she was preparing to squeal.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: December 31, 2021, 11:15:05 am »
The BBC (and other media outlets) are churning out articles like a beloved member of the royal family has died.  I almost read half of one on the BBC and the bit I read seemed determined to paint her as a complex and troubled individual.  I had to stop when it described the horrors of her only being left with an £80k/year trust income (about £150k/year in current money) and living in a £1.5k a month flat.

An entitled socialite that groomed and managed underage girls for a billionaire paedophile in exchange for being kept in the manner to which she'd become accustomed.  She's had countless chances to go someway towards redeeming herself (assisting with evidence against Epstein, pleading guilty to the charges against herself and saving the victims from the stresses of a court case, providing evidence against other 'clients') but seems to be going down the route of hoping those other clients and their associates can bend the justice system sufficiently that she escapes any meaningful punishment.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: December 31, 2021, 11:27:29 am »
The BBC (and other media outlets) are churning out articles like a beloved member of the royal family has died.  I almost read half of one on the BBC and the bit I read seemed determined to paint her as a complex and troubled individual.  I had to stop when it described the horrors of her only being left with an £80k/year trust income (about £150k/year in current money) and living in a £1.5k a month flat.

An entitled socialite that groomed and managed underage girls for a billionaire paedophile in exchange for being kept in the manner to which she'd become accustomed.  She's had countless chances to go someway towards redeeming herself (assisting with evidence against Epstein, pleading guilty to the charges against herself and saving the victims from the stresses of a court case, providing evidence against other 'clients') but seems to be going down the route of hoping those other clients and their associates can bend the justice system sufficiently that she escapes any meaningful punishment.

Fucking media in this country needs ripping apart. Would they think she was so great if the c*nt had groomed their daughter to be abused.

Fucking hate this country at times.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: December 31, 2021, 11:40:51 am »
Virginia Giuffre Has instructed her lawyers to seek medical records to back up the claim that Prince Andrew can’t sweat :lmao

The consequences of lying eh?
W

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: December 31, 2021, 11:52:22 am »
Virginia Giuffre Has instructed her lawyers to seek medical records to back up the claim that Prince Andrew can’t sweat :lmao

The consequences of lying eh?
I'm sure the royal family can magic up the appropriate documents from a trusted family doctor.  That whole episode of lying from Andrew was utterly bizarre though and is going to look ridiculous if it ever gets challenged in a courtroom.

I see the Daily Express are framing any impending investigations into Andrew's involvement as an attack on the monarchy rather than justice being served to a paedophile ring.

On the plus side, our site director has finally taken down a plaque in our main site's reception that commemorated a visit from Andrew.  She had been resisting but seemingly has now been instructed to do so by the HQ in the US.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #236 on: December 31, 2021, 12:32:04 pm »
Yahoo Finance
Jeffrey Epstein's prep-school students remember their 'flamboyantly' dressed teacher
Calder McHugh·Associate Editor
July 13, 2019·3

Disgraced Wall Streeter Jeffrey Epstein was arrested last week for his alleged involvement in the sex trafficking of minors. Epstein’s past, and how he made his money, remains murky, but details have continued to emerge about his history.

We do know that Epstein briefly taught at the Dalton School, a private co-educational school on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, in the early 1970s.

Students in his classes at the time, who wished to remain anonymous, described Epstein to Yahoo Finance as a young man who “dressed flamboyantly,” with a “thick New York accent” who was “very high energy and dynamic.”

Donald Barr, Dalton’s headmaster and father of Attorney General Bill Barr, hired Epstein to teach math and science.

“What we’ve all been wondering,” one of Epstein’s former students said, “is how did this guy get his job in the first place, without a degree.”

Epstein was without a college degree when he was hired, but Barr, thought of as “no nonsense,” saw promise in the young man who was in his early 20s at the time. Dalton’s yearbooks from 1975 and 1976 show Epstein sporting a smile.

After impressing parents and students, Epstein was able to jump from teaching the children of Wall Streeters to become a Wall Streeter himself. He left Dalton after just two years, accepting a job at Bear Stearns as an assistant to a floor trader.

Students remember Epstein telling them that his relationship with Lynne Greenberg, the daughter of Bear Stearns chairman Alan “Ace” Greenberg, helped Epstein secure his first Wall Street job. Although this was also described as “hearsay” to Yahoo Finance. It has also been reported that Epstein curried favor with Greenberg after tutoring the banker’s son.

More than 30 years later, after Epstein’s resignation at Bear and his money managing that remains shrouded in secrecy, Epstein struck a plea deal on sex crime charges with now-resigned Labor Secretary Alex Acosta with the help of law firm Kirkland & Ellis. Bill Barr joined the firm the next year, in 2009.

Epstein has come a long way from teaching calculus and coaching the Math Team. But whether Barr ultimately recuses himself from Epstein’s case or not, he might be longing for those salad days soon.

“A man with this level of psychopathy, what was he doing in a classroom with young girls?” a former student of Epstein’s asked.

The Dalton School did not respond to requests for comment.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-dalton-school-math-teacher-yearbook-photos-125122535.html

Anyone remember Welcome Back Kotter?  Same year 1975.

He was seducing high school students as a suave, hip, Gabe Kaplan.

Probably began pimping to Greenberg and his buds which lent itself to major investments (imagine the blackmail possibilities) from financial titans.

SMH.

Kill the humourless

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: December 31, 2021, 12:47:14 pm »

Never has the phrase "poor little rich girl" been more apt.

This "she's just as much a victim as everyone else" defence makes me wanna hurl. They're not even being subtle about it based on what you're saying.

She's not a victim.  Like Donald Trump, she hawked herself out to whoever was interested because she was desperate to cling onto her status and public image. And even if she IS a victim, explaining her behaviour doesn't fucking excuse it. We don't feel sorry for Stalin because his dad was a bit of a twat. What happened to her victims - likely literally thousands of them - is of far more importance.

Popcorn's Art

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: December 31, 2021, 01:49:31 pm »
This from the daily Mail is utterly disgusting

W

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #239 on: December 31, 2021, 01:53:57 pm »
This from the daily Mail is utterly disgusting

It's the "well what was she wearing" defense