Author Topic: Darwin awards 2020  (Read 4079 times)

Online IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
Re: Darwin awards 2020
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2020, 10:21:13 am »
I think it’s gonna be a long long time before someone tries a similar stunt.
Well Mike obviously missed the earth so much, he returned after only a few seconds.  I'm sure his wife will miss packing his bags pre-flight too  :'(

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2020, 11:36:54 pm »
Well Mike obviously missed the earth so much, he returned after only a few seconds.  I'm sure his wife will miss packing his bags pre-flight too  :'(

His wife is at home doing the domestic duties. See the 2nd to bottom on his manifesto

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2020, 12:04:01 am »
Knew a bloke once, thought he'd invented gravity, turns out ee wur rung, and he'd tin-ven-Ted gravity tun chips.
Tin Curp Kanavrill, just be append bee artside, Halifax, with a little help, from T'Halifax.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #43 on: March 1, 2023, 01:15:50 pm »
Unfortunately, this was only a nearly.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-64809523

The prison sentence is a joke.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: March 1, 2023, 01:25:09 pm »

Just driving too fast and crashing is hardly a darwin award, it happens all the time.

But re his sentence. Never get why driving bans are so short. Should be much longer.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: March 1, 2023, 01:29:01 pm »
Just driving too fast and crashing is hardly a darwin award, it happens all the time.

But re his sentence. Never get why driving bans are so short. Should be much longer.

He was fleeing from the police, driving like a dick (weaving side to side, etc). If it would have been another car he slammed into the back of, the innocent driver & any occupants in that car could easily have been killed.

As it is, driving into the back of a lorry after running away from the police and driving like a tit is IMO a candidate.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: March 1, 2023, 02:07:59 pm »

If it was just speeding then ok, but he's running from the Police, driving dangerously, swerving everywhere, is a danger to everyone on the road that night and eventually rammed into the back of a Tipper truck that he somehow failed to see and caused to crash. He could have killed the HGV driver, he ended up down an embankment, I've heard of loads of drivers dying when their truck has left the carriageway and he could have killed the Police as they hit his car after the crash.

The sentence is an absolute joke, he should have done jail time for that and been banned for at least 10 years.

He deffo qualifies for a Darwin award, as removing him from the gene pool would be benefit.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #47 on: March 1, 2023, 03:34:53 pm »

It looks like he drove into on purpose the thick fucker.
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: March 1, 2023, 03:37:25 pm »
Ooh if we're talking about removing folk from the gene pool can we throw all the sexual predators, rapists, peadophiles etc in here too then.

It'll save on the chemical castration costs that were suggested in the Sarah Everard's thread.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: March 1, 2023, 05:27:05 pm »
Ooh if we're talking about removing folk from the gene pool can we throw all the sexual predators, rapists, peadophiles etc in here too then.

It'll save on the chemical castration costs that were suggested in the Sarah Everard's thread.

You have to remove yourself from the gene pool through your own idiotic actions.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: March 1, 2023, 05:29:58 pm »

They need to do things like take a selfie on a cliff edge, kignoring the "do not stand beyond this point" signs, or sticking a knife into an electrical socket, stuff like that, to qualify
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: March 1, 2023, 05:30:49 pm »

You have to remove yourself from the gene pool through your own idiotic actions.

Due to getting pissed off with the wind blowing it off, I once welded a No Smoking/No Naked Flames sign to the LPG gas cage at work
Jurgen YNWA

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: March 1, 2023, 05:34:35 pm »

Ah ok that'll teach me to read the op first rather than the last post 🤦

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: March 1, 2023, 05:34:59 pm »
Due to getting pissed off with the wind blowing it off, I once welded a No Smoking/No Naked Flames sign to the LPG gas cage at work

😁

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: March 2, 2023, 11:24:34 am »

I drilled through a gas pipe at home. Twice.