Author Topic: The Hong Kong Massacre (PS4 & PC)  (Read 845 times)

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The Hong Kong Massacre (PS4 & PC)
« on: January 18, 2019, 01:19:56 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/X0_pC21OeRA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/X0_pC21OeRA</a>

Looks like a mix of Hotline Miami and a John Woo movie!

Releases 22nd January 2019  8)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 01:27:06 pm by AndyMuller »

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Hong Kong Massacre (PS4 & PC)
« Reply #1 on: February 4, 2019, 10:04:33 am »
Any good Andy?

Did you get it?

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 4, 2019, 01:13:41 pm »
Any good Andy?

Did you get it?

I haven’t managed to get it yet Pete but I may pick it up sometime this week and let you know.

I think it’s reviewed decently scoring 7s here and there so hopefully it’s decent enough!

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: February 4, 2019, 01:38:19 pm »
Downloaded a jarg copy on PC to try it out, it's not too bad, I probably wouldn't get it on PS4 as the controls work a lot better with mouse & keyboard, for me at least, just found it hard to make fine adjustments to the aiming if an enemy moved just as you made your move or you need to clear a room of multiple enemies

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: February 5, 2019, 01:24:26 pm »
Cheers lads

My works lappy is no good for games so will wait and see what Andy makes of it on the console but probably swerve it for now and tackle either Bloodborne or God of War.

Offline AndyMuller

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 09:02:36 pm »
Finally got this today Pete and it’s good! Some of the gunfights are intense and it’s addictive too.

Deffo worth 14 quid.