Author Topic: LASK away selling details  (Read 9554 times)

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
Re: LASK away selling details
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2023, 01:04:21 pm »
Any idea where collection in Linz will be, just booking trains......

Won’t know until Monday but common arrangement is decent city centre hotel or event space.Madrid was a bit out the way but with Linz being fairly small you can imagine city centre.
Long live the King

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2023, 06:21:21 pm »
Really? I've been doing this for years mate and although obviously I'm not always correct, I generally have a very good idea as to what the selling criteria will be and how they will go. I did say at the start of the sales process that I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if everyone on 7/8 would get sorted, and so it was proved.

The ONLY reason why it has fallen to 6/8 and it will again to 5/8 is because of the unprecedented amount of returns from the 300 odd that the club took off the allocation for the 'normal' supporters before it went on sale to those with 8/8 although this is great news for those that genuinely wanted to go but didn't think that they had a chance.

Happily content with my lot wrt aways, I rarely come down from my ivory tower to count seats (shudder), so I am genuinely surprised that they took such a chunk out of such a small allocation, really skewing the numbers. I mean, LINZ... (shakes head) These are not reasonable people.

It now feels like Toulouse should drop a lot - compulsory collection also helps - but Brussels... I still won't be trusting anyone with 9/10.

PS Very rough calculations for LASK (hate the formatting on the phone).
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 09:42:41 pm by Pata »

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2023, 12:20:35 pm »
was shared some board minutes of the fan forum, which seem to suggest the club were going to trial the attendee getting the credit, but i guess they’ve changed their mind since July.
YNWA.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2023, 01:54:18 pm »
was shared some board minutes of the fan forum, which seem to suggest the club were going to trial the attendee getting the credit, but i guess they’ve changed their mind since July.

Haha it’s funny how far the document I sent people last night goes . I guess we will know in the September meeting not sure how it it will be received.. The domestic away changes are even more drastic.

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2023, 02:14:33 pm »
Haha it’s funny how far the document I sent people last night goes . I guess we will know in the September meeting not sure how it it will be received.. The domestic away changes are even more drastic.

Does anyone know why the minutes aren't in the public domain? Would be interesting to see what the proposed changes to the domestic aways are.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2023, 03:29:32 pm »
Does anyone know why the minutes aren't in the public domain? Would be interesting to see what the proposed changes to the domestic aways are.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/info/fan-forum-ticketing
Long live the King

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2023, 06:09:26 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/info/fan-forum-ticketing

'A full strategic review of ticketing is planned with the outcomes due to be published early in 2024.'

'Simplified process across all comms will be rolled out in the coming months.'

Lolz
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2023, 10:53:37 am »
Any substance to these print at home LASK ticket rumors?

Be funny as fuck if that's the case haha

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2023, 10:54:27 am »

I’ve just read that. Any reason why we wouldn’t have to collect?

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2023, 10:55:49 am »
I’ve just read that. Any reason why we wouldn’t have to collect?
Oh they couldn’t find a suitable hotel apparently.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2023, 10:57:06 am »

just had the forwarded whatsapp, who knows.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: September 18, 2023, 11:04:25 am »
Yeah apparently no suitable hotel found

Emails today for print at home

Those who took the chance on £17 tickets will be rubbing their hands

Can see a lot more taking the chance with toulouse now

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: September 18, 2023, 11:28:40 am »
Yeah apparently no suitable hotel found

Emails today for print at home

Those who took the chance on £17 tickets will be rubbing their hands

Can see a lot more taking the chance with toulouse now

Laughable stuff this if true

Ever thought of contacting LASK and hire 3 portacabins and put them at the ground, it's not like there's 5 or 6000 turning up

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: September 18, 2023, 11:31:50 am »
Laughable stuff this if true

Ever thought of contacting LASK and hire 3 portacabins and put them at the ground, it's not like there's 5 or 6000 turning up

It's all rumors at the moment but no smoke without fire and all that

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: September 18, 2023, 11:32:00 am »
Maybe the TO knew all along 😎

Is it sold out from the club ? ...buyer on 7 asking 😂😉..
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: September 18, 2023, 11:35:39 am »
It's all rumors at the moment but no smoke without fire and all that

Yep, must be some way that even our TO could think of ensuring you still have to be there to get the credit.

Just as well it's so unpopular, otherwise there'd be 10000 trying to get in our end.

Perhaps not enough of the TO staff fancied a jolly to sleepy Linz

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: September 18, 2023, 11:54:39 am »
Perhaps not enough of the TO staff fancied a jolly to sleepy Linz
or it was to expensive to get them all there

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #138 on: September 18, 2023, 11:54:40 am »
Maybe the TO knew all along 😎

Is it sold out from the club ? ...buyer on 7 asking 😂😉..
That was my 1st thought too. The club do a reccy before the tickets go on sale afaik in each place where we'll be going so if they knew at the time that collections wouldn't be possible then on this occasion, I agree that they were right to be quiet about it as no way would the sale have even dropped below 7/8 let alone 5/8. If over £2K people were prepared to burn £50 for a Napoli away ticket, you can guarantee that those that qualified but had no intention of going would have happily burnt £17 which would then have resulted in a big chunk of our away end being empty on Thursday night.

Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #139 on: September 18, 2023, 12:52:15 pm »
They asked us specifically to be clear about the time of arrival into Linz because they’d need the info to organise the collection. Everyone I know who is going isn’t in Linz the night before; most arriving on the day and in the afternoon. The lack of spread of arrival times for people collecting might have made it too difficult.
Long live the King

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: September 18, 2023, 12:57:16 pm »
They asked us specifically to be clear about the time of arrival into Linz because they’d need the info to organise the collection. Everyone I know who is going isn’t in Linz the night before; most arriving on the day and in the afternoon. The lack of spread of arrival times for people collecting might have made it too difficult.

Thats a point, never thought they'd actually use that data though, I only know a few staying in linz

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #141 on: September 18, 2023, 12:59:09 pm »
Thats the same for every euro away though and I really don't think that it makes a difference. I always put the same time for everyone that I book for even if some of us have different travel plans...same with the hotel as well, what difference does it make to where we are staying?
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2023, 01:09:31 pm »

They always ask, if it's a problem they could simply confirm the location and timeslot for collection with ticket details before the sale and everyone could book accordingly. Sounds like they were never going to do collection, but needed everyone to think they were. Not complaining as no way I would have got a ticket otherwise.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #143 on: September 18, 2023, 01:17:00 pm »
They always ask, if it's a problem they could simply confirm the location and timeslot for collection with ticket details before the sale and everyone could book accordingly. Sounds like they were never going to do collection, but needed everyone to think they were. Not complaining as no way I would have got a ticket otherwise.

If true good for everyone that got a ticket and are actually travelling that never would have gotten one otherwise.
But if no collection I can’t see maybe not buying in the future, with or without intention of travelling.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: September 18, 2023, 02:18:52 pm »
As we approach our game with LASK on Thursday (21st September 2023) we wanted to update you on the ticket collection process for the match.

It has been our policy for several years now that all our travelling supporters collect their tickets ahead of European away fixtures. To ensure, as far as reasonably possible,  this policy does not impact negatively on supporters we apply a set of minimum criteria when selecting collection points. We have always been clear that in the event we are unable to find a venue that meets those criteria we will assess other options. 

We have looked at various potential collection locations in Linz, none of which meet our minimum criteria. We have therefore taken the decision not to apply the collection policy ahead of this game. 

Consequently, LASK have supplied us with e-tickets, which we will email to you later this afternoon from contactus@liverpoolfc.com. To ensure your ticket scans and to avoid any delay to entry, LASK recommend printing your e-ticket rather than showing it on your phone at the turnstile. Please note LASK will also be supplying us with attendance data, meaning we will continue to remove the credit from supporters who do not travel and attend the match despite buying a ticket. 

We are already in conversation with our colleagues at Toulouse and Union SG about locations close to their venues and fans should expect to collect tickets for those matches in both host cities; these collection points will be shared as soon as they are confirmed.

Thank you for your continued support.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: September 18, 2023, 02:18:54 pm »
" Please note LASK will also be supplying us with attendance data, meaning we will continue to remove the credit from supporters who do not travel and attend the match despite buying a ticket. "

^^ this is great
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 02:21:01 pm by Thomas »
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #146 on: September 18, 2023, 02:29:04 pm »
" Please note LASK will also be supplying us with attendance data, meaning we will continue to remove the credit from supporters who do not travel and attend the match despite buying a ticket. "

^^ this is great

Anyone with a ticket can just send it with their mates over and they give the ticket away…

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #147 on: September 18, 2023, 02:34:41 pm »
See how many free spares start getting offered about now.
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: September 18, 2023, 02:53:18 pm »

^^ this is great

is this even allowed? (under dp laws)

edit: i guess it'll just be the ticket number that was scanned so probably fine. or maybe just an empty threat to the few that chanced it
YNWA.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: September 18, 2023, 03:17:51 pm »
Just seen someone transfer a ticket and change the details of the attendee, club were willing to change names etc

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2023, 03:19:14 pm »
is this even allowed? (under dp laws)

edit: i guess it'll just be the ticket number that was scanned so probably fine. or maybe just an empty threat to the few that chanced it

Think they're fine as long as lask don't attribute it to personal info

LASK have sold the tickets to lfc who've then sold to fans lask can tell its customer these were used these weren't and lfc can do what they please with that info

Wonder why it wasn't for Naples? Probably because it was never going to be collection

Proof will be in the pudding, sure there'll be some not getting scanned

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2023, 03:44:08 pm »
Or it's just nonsense and only threat they have now no collection
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2023, 04:06:27 pm »
Or it's just nonsense and only threat they have now no collection

I wouldnt like to be the one to find out

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2023, 04:09:10 pm »
The club don’t make things up that aren’t true as a threat. It might not work perfectly / as they hope but if they’re saying that they’ll use attendance data to remove credits from those that don’t scan in, then that’s their intention.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: September 18, 2023, 04:13:29 pm »
I guess we'll find out in due course
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2023, 05:22:06 pm »
Thats the same for every euro away though and I really don't think that it makes a difference. I always put the same time for everyone that I book for even if some of us have different travel plans...same with the hotel as well, what difference does it make to where we are staying?

Agreed not everyone fills in the form seriously. But I expect for other games more people would have been staying in the city the day before and said so. And we all know how they’ve been patting themselves on the back every time there has been a smooth collection. If it had gone ahead, I’d imagine a large proportion of people turning up early afternoon and there being big queues - opening up further criticism.
Long live the King

Offline Shauniboy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2023, 05:29:27 pm »
Just seen someone transfer a ticket and change the details of the attendee, club were willing to change names etc
Thats how one of our lot lost a credit asked for name change as last minute emergency and he didn't want ticket going to waste, they then informed him credit went to attendee. It was a collection in Porto.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2023, 05:34:04 pm »
The fan information makes for unusually pleasant reading. Have a bevy in the stadium, in the streets, banners allowed, you’ll be welcome to mix in the city. Better than the usual everything is prohibited for you scum football fans crap.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/fans/away-travel/european-cup
Long live the King

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: September 18, 2023, 05:38:25 pm »
The fan information makes for unusually pleasant reading. Have a bevy in the stadium, in the streets, banners allowed, you’ll be welcome to mix in the city. Better than the usual everything is prohibited for you scum football fans crap.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/fans/away-travel/european-cup

I liked the emphasis that drinking in the street is NOT banned  ;D

Austrian law does NOT prohibit the consumption of alcoholic beverages on public roads.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: September 18, 2023, 05:48:45 pm »
I liked the emphasis that drinking in the street is NOT banned  ;D

Austrian law does NOT prohibit the consumption of alcoholic beverages on public roads.

Think that should have been permit