Author Topic: Spyin' kop Liverpool v Newcastle, Saturday 8th March 2008:  (Read 11621 times)

Offline litmanen37

• Legacy Fan
  • '77 '78 '81 '84 '05
Re: Spyin' kop Liverpool v Newcastle, Saturday 8th March 2008:
« Reply #40 on: March 6, 2008, 11:43:59 pm »
Am I the only person who like them so much and everyone else just ignores them?

yes mate you are the ONLY ONE!  ::)
Re: You have to take your hat off to Arsene Wenger...
The only way id take my hat off to him, is if i was odd job, then id throw it at the c*nt!

Offline nidgemo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.
  • Super Title: Coming soon! Official Launch May 2008
« Reply #41 on: March 6, 2008, 11:45:43 pm »
Right.

I've read it now.

I'm no longer on RAWK, but if you need to contact me about anything, you can email me on nigelmorrison@connectfree.co.uk

Online amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: March 6, 2008, 11:52:36 pm »
Lets not laugh at them too much. It might backfire cough*tit-arse bramble*cough  ;D

Offline Red_in_Holland

• arl arse
  • Legacy Fan
  • Attack is the best defense.. btw we have both
« Reply #43 on: March 6, 2008, 11:55:46 pm »
Thanks for the read, Mr De Niro.. appreciate your effort getting that sorted.

:)

I almost feel sorry for em..... nah, I don't.

RiH
Los Rojos Conquistadores
"It's good to have a challenge in training. If you play against one of the best strikers in the Premier League almost everyday, that can only help you when the game comes around each weekend."

Asked if he had worked out how to stop Torres, Hyypia added: "I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

Offline Franck Le Poof

• Blonde transvestite who is utterly haunted by the idea of sitting in other mens piss. Has ticked the box for no publicity ;)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: March 7, 2008, 12:21:24 am »
bumpitty bump bump

Why do I always have to keep bumping spyin kops? Am I the only person who like them so much and everyone else just ignores them?

???
I love them so much too!
Whenever I meet a French girl I kiss her on both cheeks. Then I stand up and say hello

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: March 7, 2008, 12:23:44 am »
well in terry mate, good read. I do like these. :wave
Yep.

Offline Rob K

• He is the one and only! Naked and caked in mud
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ron Fucking Swanson
« Reply #46 on: March 7, 2008, 01:06:20 am »
Nice one :thumbup

Especially enjoyed this bit:

Sima: Nowhere near my first choice as the Premier League is a far more cosmopolitan league now, what with tactics, players diets, etc that when he was last successful.

;D
Give me all the bacon and eggs you have...

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: March 7, 2008, 01:09:10 am »
Thanks for that, good read. The apparentness of the contagious depression is funny. Oxymoronic indeed.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline Andy G

• has just had sex. Possibly with Martin Tyler
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • They shot the wrong bloody Kennedy
« Reply #48 on: March 7, 2008, 10:39:30 am »
I think this is the best yet.  I don't want to laugh at their misery, but I couldn't help it with some of their answers.  Snakehips is a legend.

I have never been a fan of Newcastle supporters, always giving it the big club bollocks, but I do love Keegan and hope he pulls is around for them.

These guys need some relief adn I just pray it is not against us.  As someone said before, 1-0 will do me.
Emancipate your selves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #49 on: March 7, 2008, 11:31:39 am »
Looks like 4-0 then ;)

Offline Walter Sobchak

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Calmer than you are
« Reply #50 on: March 7, 2008, 11:42:11 am »
Good work Sir Terence

Nice work Thierry are you working on those answers as requested by HappyFace?

Had to smile at these responses though....

"Which Liverpool player/s do you think will have to be watched in our forthcoming game?

Torres and Gerrard. I hope Dirk Kuyt is playing, if it was a game of FM2008, I would make sure no one is marking Kuyt, because it's a waste, he's shite. Dirk Shuyt I call him."

"Kuyt is shit, he works like fuck, and he's still shite. Technically so poor, the last game I saw him play he would've been clean through he lets the ball roll under his foot. Two goals is it this season? Both pens. Anyone can run about, they said he was a poor mans Shearer in Holland, I think he's more like a poor mans Guy Whittingham."

oh how i hope he bags one on sat

Offline freedom

• Legacy Fan
  • ♥ You'll never walk alone ♥
« Reply #51 on: March 7, 2008, 02:33:10 pm »
very good read! Cheers..
Bill Shankly: " A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. "

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
\¸.¤ LIVERPOOL¤*¨*¤.
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
..\
☻/
.▌
/ \

Offline ALANM

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: March 7, 2008, 08:31:21 pm »
Excellent read. I always thought the Geordie fans were deluded, but these guys are totally depressed.

Hope the 8-1 prediction comes true.

Offline magpie

• Kopite
  • 96 friends we all shall miss. JFT96.
« Reply #53 on: March 7, 2008, 08:37:05 pm »
Thats by far the most amusing spyin kop I've read all season!
Second that, it was absolutely superb. Hope we give them a proper beating tomorrow  ;D
"Ignore the arl witch and sing/shout for justice."

Offline elsombreroman

• Now 18 but check his id anyway. Potential hacker. The new Ken Dodd.
  • Kopite
« Reply #54 on: March 7, 2008, 09:32:41 pm »
Its nice to see the Geordies so optimistic for a change.
You what lad?!

Offline WesternRed

• Optimistic realist with moments of lucidity.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Waiting for the fabled Number 19...
« Reply #55 on: March 7, 2008, 09:49:49 pm »
Loved the guy who named their worst players as

and your worst? - Barton, Smith, Barton, and the invisible bloke Barton keeps passing to.

;D :lmao
"Against Madrid, Liverpool became a steamroller...  Because of the manner in which they demolished Madrid and then thrashed United they are clearly the side everyone will want to avoid.
- Johan Cryuff, March 17, 2009.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #56 on: March 8, 2008, 01:15:20 am »
Loved the guy who named their worst players as
and your worst? - Barton, Smith, Barton, and the invisible bloke Barton keeps passing to.
;D :lmao
Excellent  ;D, but my personal favourite was this..
Sk: Any of your players who you think we'll have to watch out for?
snakehips: Steve Harper picking the ball out the net quick enough so you can get on with the game and score more against us!
:lmao
« Last Edit: March 8, 2008, 01:17:28 am by Thierry De Niro »

Offline Floundy

• Anny Roader
  • BollockyBoo
« Reply #57 on: March 8, 2008, 12:48:11 pm »
Funniest Spyin' Kop Ever!

Re read it with a geordie accent in your head and the poor buggers sound even funnier!
I am JD, and that's the end of that chapter...........

Offline chayton

• Kemlynite
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2008, 12:00:53 pm »
Saturday was my first visit to Anfield and although the result wasn't what I was wanting, it was a cracking day out and was made to feel most welcome by those around me even though I was lumbered in the main stand at the kop end.

Compared to the drivvel I watched us put out against you in November, I didn't think we fared too bad and thought 3-0 was a bit flattering although you were well worth the win. Our defence is as bad as its always been and I was simply waiting for one to get through and it did...

Torres is proving himself to be worth every penny you've spent on him and is getting stuck in to challenges now when he didn't seem to before. Next season I think he's going to be absolutely immense.

Having a LFC fan as a girlfriend who was sat beside me made Saturday difficult to accept but the truth is there - when we sacked Robson and you sacked Houllier, our respective clubs went in opposite directions.

Personally I think we will survive this season, Derby and Fulham are as good as condemned to me and I think there's worse around us who have more difficult run-ins.

Hope you lot manage to oust the bitter blues and grab that CL spot - far more deserving of it and you'll undoubtedly perform a million times better in the CL than they ever will..

Good luck with the rest of the season, first and foremost for tomorrow night when I'm sure you'll finish the night smiling... Yeah I have to say that otherwise I'd get lynched but it is meant.

Fingers crossed we finish outside the bottom 3 and we rebuild in the summer so we can at least give you a couple of decent games next season.

All the best lads

Offline The Jackal

• GENESIS 1:1
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent...
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2008, 01:33:29 pm »
Saturday was my first visit to Anfield and although the result wasn't what I was wanting, it was a cracking day out and was made to feel most welcome by those around me even though I was lumbered in the main stand at the kop end.

Compared to the drivvel I watched us put out against you in November, I didn't think we fared too bad and thought 3-0 was a bit flattering although you were well worth the win. Our defence is as bad as its always been and I was simply waiting for one to get through and it did...

Torres is proving himself to be worth every penny you've spent on him and is getting stuck in to challenges now when he didn't seem to before. Next season I think he's going to be absolutely immense.

Having a LFC fan as a girlfriend who was sat beside me made Saturday difficult to accept but the truth is there - when we sacked Robson and you sacked Houllier, our respective clubs went in opposite directions.

Personally I think we will survive this season, Derby and Fulham are as good as condemned to me and I think there's worse around us who have more difficult run-ins.

Hope you lot manage to oust the bitter blues and grab that CL spot - far more deserving of it and you'll undoubtedly perform a million times better in the CL than they ever will..

Good luck with the rest of the season, first and foremost for tomorrow night when I'm sure you'll finish the night smiling... Yeah I have to say that otherwise I'd get lynched but it is meant.

Fingers crossed we finish outside the bottom 3 and we rebuild in the summer so we can at least give you a couple of decent games next season.

All the best lads

cheers for that lad.

I hope you lot stay up.. thought the 'going down' chants were a little bit cruel to be honest (I didn't join in by the way..)

I've never disliked Newcastle (except for the brief period when you had Fat Sam in charge..) and think it would be a shame for the league if you didn't stay up..

Good luck for the rest of the season!!
Blanco y en botella. Es leche, no?

Offline chayton

• Kemlynite
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2008, 01:42:09 pm »
No probs....

The 'going down' chants were a bit harsh but lets face it, if the boot was on the other foot we'd probably have done the same (and we certainly have done it to other teams over the years). All part of football banter and it's taken with a pinch of salt.

Not surprised that Fat Sam caused a massive amount of dis-taste towards us given his unnecessary comments about Rafa. Shame really as Liverpool & Newcastle fans have always seemed to get on well in the past.  Had to chuckle when you lot started singing "Keegan for England!" :)