Author Topic: 3,2,1 And You're Back in the Room - Olympique Lyonnais - July Wed 31st 18:00  (Read 146019 times)

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
Are these shithouses in the CL? Part of me actually wants to draw them now. Just to fuck them up. They were obviously out to put a message across today.
YWNA

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Are these shithouses in the CL? Part of me actually wants to draw them now. Just to fuck them up. They were obviously out to put a message across today.

EL. Back to their level.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline mercury

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Julen Lopetegui   the coach.  A weakling with no control over his players

Offline Carra-ton

• Carrington, who plays there! derrr!
  • Legacy Fan
Julen Lopetegui   the coach.  A weakling with no control over his players
Is he the guy who announced on the eve of the world cup that he accepted the Real Madrid job and was subsequently fired by the Spanish FA one day before the world cup?
Sounds about right.
Hats off to Bill on his throne,
He set the club's standards in stone.
Navigating the storm,
Is the Liverpool norm,
You'll never walk alone!

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Just noticed that twat that ran up to Larouci and was accusing him of diving

Prick
Worth pointing out here that people who dive do a 360 roll when they go down.

Larouci did a 360 roll because the fucker kicked him into the middle of next week. 

The fact this was friendly is irrelevant.  That kind of tackle has pretty much been eliminated form the game. Absolutely no attempt to play the ball at all.  I just hope the kid is ok.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Bolrick

• :1,$s?olr?aldr?g
  • Legacy Fan
I actually like losing during friendlies as it ensures that the team does not get complacent for the start of the season.

Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
Younger supporters nowadays have never seen how Spanish teams used to play. Well it was like Seville last night pure cynical shite. As well as the play acting and cheating they would kick you off the park. c*nts.

Offline Bolrick

• Legacy Fan
Just noticed that twat that ran up to Larouci and was accusing him of diving

Prick

He does not have the footballing intellect to make it far in this game. He is 22 yrs old. If he had any ounce of footballing brain, he would walked away in the other direction because it was so obvious that he was getting sent off. To actually accuse someone of diving....... only thing to say is that, he has a trump sized brain.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Really not good preparation this. The kind of conditions again that saw the next World Cup moved from the summer to winter and then 90 minutes against 1970 Leeds United.

Probably a good thing the front three are still on their break.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Those challenges on Ox, Wilson and Larouci. What the fuck. Pre-season's about fitness & this is doing the opposite. I can't even be arsed about performances now.

Hopefully we just go through the rest of the games without any injury and get ready for the season.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I’m not sure what you’re meaning by this? If it’s a dig at posters who are angered by the atrocious tackle then I think you’re out of line. If it’s an attempt at humour then I think you missed the mark.

You should write a strongly worded letter to your local MEP.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Shower of c*nts.

https://streamja.com/g4rZ

Lopetegui can fuck off too.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Shower of c*nts.

Every player and coach arguing anything there is a c*nt. Defending a shithouse assault by that lard arse on a teenager who is just trying to play football.

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
Fuck me. After that, I’m glad that none of our starting front three were on the pitch.

Banega should have walked and the total prick who done Larouchi should have a three match league ban for that, the classless c*nt.

Would not read anything into the performance either. With the heat, how they were “playing” and the wholesale changes it kind of served a purpose, but that was a second game in two days in abnormal conditions - in more ways than one. There were plus points though, as Kent looks pretty good, Origi showed some class touches - hats off to Lonergan as well! Fair play to the lad. Jones looks like he progressing well and good to see Lovren back.

Anyway, said to my eldest who was watching with me, that Sevilla always had been shithouses and so it ptoved. Fucking disgrace. End of. Hope Larouchi is going to be ok as he was also looking pretty good as well.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 09:44:23 am by Kennys from heaven »
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I said at half time, we needed to stand up against these c*nts when those challenges were coming in, when Wilson was battered and on the floor all we saw was Henderson have a polite word with the ref, that after several shocking challenges in a friendly. I'm not surprised it continued and what happened to the young lad, haven't seen the reaction but I'm guessing most the team furiously shook their heads from at least 30 yards away.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Fuck me. After that, I’m glad that none of out starting front three were on the pitch.

Banged should have walked and the total prick who done Larouchi should have a three match league ban for that, the classless c*nt.

Would. It read anything into the performance either. With the heat, how they were “playing”  and the wholesale changes it kind of serves a purpose. That was a second game in two days in abnormal conditions. There were plus points though Kent looks pretty good, Origi showed some class touches, hats off to Lonergan as well! Fair play to the lad. Jones looks like he progressing well and good to see Lovren back.

Anyway, said to my eldest who was watching with me, that Sevilla always had been shithouses and so it ptoved. Fucking disgrace. End of. Hope Larouchi is going to be ok as he was also looking pretty good as well.

Nice for the fans over in America but i'll be glad for us to get out of there.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline rojo para la vida

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Putting that prick's tackle to one side, the positive that I'll take from the game is Divock's performance. Over the past seasons he seemed to have lacked confidence but he's now looking deservedly like the cat who's got the cream. There's a sureness of touch, game intelligence and awareness. For a big man, at times past he didn't look as strong as he should but he's grown mentally and has become a beast. A big season is coming up for him.

Offline Macca201188

• Kopite
Fuck that is an outrageous tackle. Hope Larouci 'gets lucky' as they will say.
The reds are comin up the hill boys....

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I said at half time, we needed to stand up against these c*nts when those challenges were coming in, when Wilson was battered and on the floor all we saw was Henderson have a polite word with the ref, that after several shocking challenges in a friendly. I'm not surprised it continued and what happened to the young lad, haven't seen the reaction but I'm guessing most the team furiously shook their heads from at least 30 yards away.

Yeah that pissed me off too. They were clearly picking on the kids and our senior players done fuck all about it.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Fuck that is an outrageous tackle. Hope Larouci 'gets lucky' as they will say.
The kid was fucking furious....

Hopefully that’s a good sign because his anger was more than his pain..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
Honestly we (the club) should be calling out these absolute c*nts - forget the performance (which was not good but irrelevant as this is mainly for fitness anyway) this behaviour in a friend which again, is mostly for fitness is a disgrace.

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
No friendlies with them for a few years, fuck em

Offline dosx

• Kopite
  • This is Anfield
    • LFC
Shower of c*nts.

don't looked like 22 yrs old to me. And still arguing.  :no
🔥97🔥

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
Nice for the fans over in America but i'll be glad for us to get out of there.
That's the downside - they were subjected to that. Paid good money to have a once in a blue moon/once in a lifetime chance to see their team and that happens.
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan

You're really directing you're anger at the wrong people, especially considering you have admitted to not seeing the reaction. A couple of our players were right on it.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
You're really directing you're anger at the wrong people, especially considering you have admitted to not seeing the reaction. A couple of our players were right on it.

In the commentary they said that Mignolet ran the length of the pitch to protest.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
didn't see the match....seen some highlights and ridiculous really. its a friendly you fucking tryhard pricks!  :wanker

fuck them if they ever want one again....can't wait to meet them in a competitive game
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No, my anger was based on what happened in the first half and the poor response to it which contributed to it continuing in the second half and potentially risking a young lads career. I understand we're not that kind of team normally but in a friendly we shouldn't be seeing that and we should at least off given the ref a hard time for it and then perhaps we wouldn't of seen that shite in the second half.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No, my anger was based on what happened in the first half and the poor response to it which contributed to it continuing in the second half and potentially risking a young lads career. I understand we're not that kind of team normally but in a friendly we shouldn't be seeing that and we should at least off given the ref a hard time for it and then perhaps we wouldn't of seen that shite in the second half.

We did. Our players did. Our manager did. All before half time.

If you want to blame someone other than them, blame the ref.

Should be praising the players for their incredible restraint and discipline, not some sad macho shit. That's the same toxic shit that makes those small balled steroid lovers such a c*nt of a club (which is ironic given the rolling around they do after minor fouls like Lovren's before the assault)

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub

bit 'victim blaming' to look at the players.... they shouldn't expect to have to stick up for themselves or fight back in a pre season friendly... these fixtures are training exercises to get both teams ready for the season and are supposed to be played in an atmosphere of mutual respect... players shouldn't even be leaving their feet for tackles to be honest.
The whole thing was a disgrace even without the assault on Lourci.

That match has conferred a level of status on Sevilla (playing the european champions on our owners home turf) they clearly don't deserve and we shouldn't ever be play them in a preseason friendly again
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 10:51:15 am by JackWard33 »

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We did. Our players did. Our manager did. All before half time.

If you want to blame someone other than them, blame the ref.

Should be praising the players for their incredible restraint and discipline, not some sad macho shit. That's the same toxic shit that makes those small balled steroid lovers such a c*nt of a club (which is ironic given the rolling around they do after minor fouls like Lovren's before the assault)
'sad macho shit' :)

I would have just preferred more than one man have a quiet word with the ref, which was all that I could see. i didn't say resort to their levels did i? Let the twat know he needs to get a grip. Noting toxic at all about doing that.

I also said 'contributed' to what went on, that doesn't mean no one else is to blame, I would though that went without saying.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
'sad macho shit' :)

I would have just preferred more than one man have a quiet word with the ref, which was all that I could see. i didn't say resort to their levels did i? Let the twat know he needs to get a grip. Noting toxic at all about doing that.

I also said 'contributed' to what went on, that doesn't mean no one else is to blame, I would though that went without saying.

I have confused you with someone else, thinking you said something extra last night too. Sorry mate.

Take that part back, but stand by everything I said about that lowlife club ;D

If the manager and the captain's efforts haven't resulted in any change from the ref, what would do you think? We don't want the team surrounding the ref like they do, right?

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I have confused you with someone else, thinking you said something extra last night too. Sorry mate.

Take that part back, but stand by everything I said about that lowlife club;D
fair enough mate

there were some 'let's break their legs' comments which I don't agree with but I have to admit I got so angry with what went on I turned off at half time, it's only July!

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces

Agreed. We've already played them 3 times in the previous 3 years so Klopp and the more experienced players here should know the score. I was bitterly disappointed nobody saw fit to go through Banega, the little c*nt. The less said about the one who got sent off the better.

I see apparently some of the players, Van Dijk included, was meant to have had words with him at full time. Words won't do anything in this situation, really. I'd have fucking dropped the bastard.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If the manager and the captain's efforts haven't resulted in any change from the ref, what would do you think? We don't want the team surrounding the ref like they do, right?
I don't like surrounding the ref no but there are exceptions and last night was in my opinion. It's not even about gamesmanship it's just saying to the ref as a team, we're not having it ..what are you going to do? I'm particularly talking about the Wilson incident shortly before half time, as that should the 'enough is enough' moment. Instead all we saw is the ref imitating an elbow to the face (admitting he saw it which is even more baffling) and our own team no where near Wilson waiting for him to get up.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
Still fuming about that challenge. Hope karma catches up with the c*nt.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline welshred1976

• Legacy Fan
  • make us dream
Any footage of the other stuff? Elbow on Wilson?
“The status of the club is incredible, but it’s only until you come in it that you understand everything that goes on with the football club, with the Hillsborough Support Group ... it’s more than a football club, this is a way of life." Mr. Rodgers

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Any footage of the other stuff? Elbow on Wilson?

Here's the Origi goal - https://streamja.com/LXMo.

Offline welshred1976

• Legacy Fan
  • make us dream
“The status of the club is incredible, but it’s only until you come in it that you understand everything that goes on with the football club, with the Hillsborough Support Group ... it’s more than a football club, this is a way of life." Mr. Rodgers

Offline Bolrick

• Legacy Fan
btw...... my take is that, more teams are gonna rough us up this season (more so in the champions league than domestic).  We now have a target on our backs...so smaller and more $hitty teams are gonna kick us than match us on footy skills alone.

Thats just one of the perks being the best team in europe.