Author Topic: Footy Report Streaming  (Read 179366 times)

Offline Ryde-On

• Kicks off down Mathew Street if he hasn't managed to pull a clap-ridden whore on a Saturday
  • Legacy Fan
  • Aye.
Re: Footy Report Streaming
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2014, 01:53:40 pm »
can someone pm me a link please?  already subscriber

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2014, 11:11:41 pm »
downloaded the player. works an absolute dream and excellent quality
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline pw1008

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: February 3, 2014, 08:17:30 am »
if i'm using xbmc on a Raspberry Pi is there an add on I have to use for footy report?
Do they show all games or just Premier League?

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: February 3, 2014, 08:59:34 pm »
if i'm using xbmc on a Raspberry Pi is there an add on I have to use for footy report?
Do they show all games or just Premier League?

The addon, for XBMC, is available to download from their website and it works perfectly on RaspBMC.

Pretty sure they only show Premier League (but that includes the 3pm kickoffs) but they might show Sky's La Liga games as well

Offline pw1008

• Kopite
« Reply #44 on: February 4, 2014, 10:11:42 am »
great cheers, think i'll subscribe and give it a go for a month or 2. cheers

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: February 4, 2014, 10:35:05 am »
Bloodzeed stream of BT and Sky games is fantastic. Best streams about. For 3pm games I dont mind watching in slightly shitter quality as i'll just stream them on my surface.

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #46 on: February 5, 2014, 03:47:12 pm »
could someone please send the link to sign up for footy report or any other decent alternatives..?

Offline EFoley1991

• Kopite
« Reply #47 on: February 5, 2014, 06:10:01 pm »
could someone please send the link to sign up for footy report or any other decent alternatives..?

yup me too please

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: February 5, 2014, 08:03:57 pm »
Done

Offline owens_2k

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: February 6, 2014, 08:52:30 am »
Whats the chances of it getting shut down? I signed up to flash sport streams and then it got shut down.

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: February 6, 2014, 09:27:11 am »
Whats the chances of it getting shut down? I signed up to flash sport streams and then it got shut down.

You run that risk with any streaming site really. They come and go (although it's often the same people behind them, I've found).

Offline pw1008

• Kopite
« Reply #51 on: February 6, 2014, 09:47:07 am »
I still cant find the add on on the footy report site

Ive signed in and searched for it but no luck. any ideas?

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: February 6, 2014, 10:05:32 pm »
You run that risk with any streaming site really. They come and go (although it's often the same people behind them, I've found).
Yup then after a while I've had emails directing to a new site and even had a few months free subscription.
I always go for the 7 quid for 2 months option, it's not exactly a lot to loose if they shut down.
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Worry I'm From The Internet
« Reply #53 on: February 6, 2014, 10:22:22 pm »
I still cant find the add on on the footy report site

Ive signed in and searched for it but no luck. any ideas?

you mean the 'XBMC' plugin .. ?

when you sign in... scroll the page down to the bottom... (Site Updates).. you'll see XBMC Plugin... click it & download rar file.. add to XBMC..  ;)
Shanks on Leaving Liverpool FC

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #54 on: February 7, 2014, 07:38:26 am »

FootyReport/News-Source (formally LiveOnlineFooty, then Bitscores) has been around for over 3 years now mind you, kudos to the guys who run it because in the two closures they've had they were never for more than 2-3 months.

Their service now is better than it has ever been too.
:D

Offline pw1008

• Kopite
« Reply #55 on: February 7, 2014, 08:12:52 am »
you mean the 'XBMC' plugin .. ?

when you sign in... scroll the page down to the bottom... (Site Updates).. you'll see XBMC Plugin... click it & download rar file.. add to XBMC..  ;)

cheers - i still cant see any site update. emailed the site and they sent me a link

Offline SalisburyRed

• No fun "budding young Tory"!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: February 7, 2014, 09:17:50 am »
FootyReport/News-Source (formally LiveOnlineFooty, then Bitscores) has been around for over 3 years now mind you, kudos to the guys who run it because in the two closures they've had they were never for more than 2-3 months.

Oh yeah, that's true. I only really use it for 3pm games now, or if I need to watch something while I'm at work, but it's still great value for money (and my dad, who doesn't have Sky Sports or BT Sport, uses it for all our games).

Can you actually register as a new user on there now though? I can't see anything on the news-source site to suggest you can.

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
« Reply #57 on: February 7, 2014, 09:22:06 am »
They are not taking new subscribers, you can still make an account but maybe months before it's activated.

Offline pw1008

• Kopite
« Reply #58 on: February 7, 2014, 12:47:54 pm »
I must have got lucky, signed up last week and account activated after a few days. Just subscribed for 2 months for £7 so will see what its like. Only really want it for the odd game i dont go to like mid week away games - so hoping Fulham match is on!

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
« Reply #59 on: February 7, 2014, 02:11:39 pm »
Ah fair enough I'm probably wrong then. My mate tried still been waiting since October must have done something wrong.

Offline owens_2k

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: February 7, 2014, 03:07:00 pm »
What software do they use to stream, is it flash? Wondering if it will work with my windows surface.

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: February 7, 2014, 03:40:11 pm »
What software do they use to stream, is it flash? Wondering if it will work with my windows surface.

Think it's flash, works on my laptop, ps3 and Android phone. Doesn't with on ps4 though.
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #62 on: February 7, 2014, 08:24:13 pm »
Oh yeah, that's true. I only really use it for 3pm games now, or if I need to watch something while I'm at work, but it's still great value for money (and my dad, who doesn't have Sky Sports or BT Sport, uses it for all our games).

Can you actually register as a new user on there now though? I can't see anything on the news-source site to suggest you can.

I thought they were taking new subs through FootyReport, it's a different database of users but same company.

Also, I have a spare account on News-Source so if anyone wants it, the first person to PM me can have it. Just needs to be paid for.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #63 on: February 7, 2014, 08:44:06 pm »

Was a subscriber to liveonlinefooty for a while then it went down just as I had paid my last subscription. Not arsed about that but wonder if my old subscription details would be still valid.? Wouldn't mind a link to their new site to see if I can get on
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #64 on: February 8, 2014, 03:40:00 am »
Was a subscriber to liveonlinefooty for a while then it went down just as I had paid my last subscription. Not arsed about that but wonder if my old subscription details would be still valid.? Wouldn't mind a link to their new site to see if I can get on

The logins I have are back from liveonlinefooty and still work now, so yours shouldn't be any different.

Login site - ****
If it doesn't redirect you after you log in the streams are on ****
« Last Edit: February 8, 2014, 08:45:02 am by Kashinoda »

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #65 on: February 8, 2014, 08:26:03 am »
The logins I have are back from liveonlinefooty and still work now, so yours shouldn't be any different.

Login site -
If it doesn't redirect you after you log in the streams are on

Had a pm about it so sorted now but thanks anyway, much appreciated.
« Last Edit: February 8, 2014, 07:32:17 pm by KiNki »
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: February 8, 2014, 08:33:31 am »
Snip

Remove links from your post. The streamer doesn't like the site linked to.

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #67 on: February 8, 2014, 08:45:36 am »
Remove links from your post. The streamer doesn't like the site linked to.

Fair enough, though we do have a two page thread with the url as the title more or less.   ;D

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: February 8, 2014, 01:49:47 pm »
Fair enough, though we do have a two page thread with the url as the title more or less.   ;D

Its to do with Search Engine Optimization and the like. The more link backs to the website - the higher up it will be under 'stream' the more it gets in the spotlight - the more likely it'll be to shut down. Its the same for all decent streaming websites. The ones who have adverts plastered all over and are there for the money - will happily let you advertise it. But the website has had 3-4 domain shutdowns - and has asked (Emailed and posted on the site) not to link directly across forums and websites. Cheers for removing.

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #69 on: February 9, 2014, 10:08:56 pm »
Will the Fulham match be available through footy report on Wednesday?

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2014, 12:13:17 pm »
Will the Fulham match be available through footy report on Wednesday?

Yes....  ;)

All Prem fixtures on Tues & Weds are on 'Live'.....  :wave

"It was the most difficult thing in the world, when I went to tell the chairman........ It was like walking to the electric chair.... That's the way it felt."

Offline chap114

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2014, 01:33:49 pm »
Can someone fire me a link via pm.

Ta

Offline Fighting Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • I wouldn't ride her into battle !!!
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2014, 10:13:55 am »
Can I also get a link, I was a member of 'LOF' and I believe I can log in here as a result??

Thanks.

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2014, 10:26:08 am »
For people actually paying these sites, they should start using AceStream. It's free and has superb quality (especially the Bloodzeed ones as someone has already mentioned). The only problem is that you have to start the stream before the match as it will buffer quite a lot for the first ten minutes or so if not. you can then find ace stream links on here:

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?discipline=football&part=sports

hope this helps

Offline owens_2k

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2014, 10:47:51 am »
For people actually paying these sites, they should start using AceStream. It's free and has superb quality (especially the Bloodzeed ones as someone has already mentioned). The only problem is that you have to start the stream before the match as it will buffer quite a lot for the first ten minutes or so if not. you can then find ace stream links on here:

hope this helps
Bloodzeed streams are excellent and it is like watching the match in HD. However he only shows games that are on BT Sport / SkySports. The only 3pm games he will show are spurs as he's a spurs fan.

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2014, 11:01:45 am »
Bloodzeed streams are excellent and it is like watching the match in HD. However he only shows games that are on BT Sport / SkySports. The only 3pm games he will show are spurs as he's a spurs fan.

plenty more streams in superb quality though mate, not only bloodzeed. Much better than flash streams that's for sure (and it's free).

Offline owens_2k

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2014, 11:04:24 am »
plenty more streams in superb quality though mate, not only bloodzeed. Much better than flash streams that's for sure (and it's free).
Are you still talking about Acestream? The only other streams ive seen using it are Russian or from the Ukraine.

Offline pathetic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2014, 11:22:53 am »
Are you still talking about Acestream? The only other streams ive seen using it are Russian or from the Ukraine.

yes mate. there are another one from sky sports (delvey i think it's called) and a couple from beln sport as well as the russian ones you mentioned

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2014, 08:53:08 pm »

hope this helps

to be honest I don't see much difference between the Bloodzeed stream of the WBA v Chelsea game and the footyreport one.

And, in my case, the footyreport has 2 BIG advantages... (1) having an XBMC plugin which means I can watch on my Pi connected to my 32" TV in the lounge and (2) footyreports shows all the 3pm kickoffs in the same HD quality

Offline hixxstar

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2014, 10:19:43 pm »
heads up for streams... all kinds..  8)

click SELECT..... then right click on highlighted... then open in new window... (not the best... but free)

Code: [Select]
http://docuseed.org/pages/live-tv
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 10:24:37 pm by hixxstar »