Author Topic: UK GE and Local Elections, plus polls, and policy.  (Read 43685 times)

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Re: UK General Election 24/25?
« Reply #240 on: February 29, 2024, 05:20:56 pm »
Worrying about these Tory taxation plans. Looks like they really are going to go Scorched Earth - steal Labour's taxation plans to fund tax cuts, whereas Labour wants the money to invest in services. They really will be working with a bare cupboard if it goes through.

I have almost no hope that there would be sufficient Tory rebels ideologically opposed to this to vote it down.

That was an infuriating thing with Truss. All that money pissed away on unfunded tax cuts. Could have at least put that money to something useful.

Tories are simultaneously bemoaning the state of services (after 14 years of managed decline and cuts), yet their answer to this problem is more cuts to services (via tax cuts). It's basically austerity 2.0. Utter lunacy. They'll lose anyway but they haven't got a coherent policy between them.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #241 on: February 29, 2024, 05:37:14 pm »
Worrying about these Tory taxation plans. Looks like they really are going to go Scorched Earth - steal Labour's taxation plans to fund tax cuts, whereas Labour wants the money to invest in services. They really will be working with a bare cupboard if it goes through.

I have almost no hope that there would be sufficient Tory rebels ideologically opposed to this to vote it down.

That’s the problem when a party is landed with such a huge majority post GE, they can effectively do whatever.  Boot may be on the other foot after the next GE, if current polls are correct, although that remains to be seen.

Of course for most (if not all) on here the big difference is the power would then sit with Labour as opposed to this Tory government.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: February 29, 2024, 05:53:28 pm »
That was an infuriating thing with Truss. All that money pissed away on unfunded tax cuts. Could have at least put that money to something useful.

Tories are simultaneously bemoaning the state of services (after 14 years of managed decline and cuts), yet their answer to this problem is more cuts to services (via tax cuts). It's basically austerity 2.0. Utter lunacy. They'll lose anyway but they haven't got a coherent policy between them.
I think this government have just gone too far now so everybody's noticed. everybody's pissed off by it but this has done my head in for years.

Tory voters believe the Torys record of debt is far better than Labours, it's not true, even if we ignore the debt this government have piled up the official stats prove the Tory Government's record on debt is still far worse than Labour Governments but the biggest point doesn't seem to be appreciated. even if Labours record of debt was slightly worse than the Torys then shouldn't we at least appreciate this money was spent on improving standards of living, the NHS, Schools. taking millions out of poverty, care. nope it's never even been mentioned. the Torys not only put the country in more debt, they run the country down to the bone doing it.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: February 29, 2024, 06:17:19 pm »
Labours price to win Rochdale by-election has been slashed over the last hour or so. Galloways price has drifted out. both are roughly Evens meaning the bookies think it's a toss up right now. a no win situation really but be happy to see Galloway walloped, he will walk away for good if beaten hopefully.

Who have you bet on?
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #244 on: February 29, 2024, 06:39:16 pm »
I think this government have just gone too far now so everybody's noticed. everybody's pissed off by it but this has done my head in for years.

Tory voters believe the Torys record of debt is far better than Labours, it's not true, even if we ignore the debt this government have piled up the official stats prove the Tory Government's record on debt is still far worse than Labour Governments but the biggest point doesn't seem to be appreciated. even if Labours record of debt was slightly worse than the Torys then shouldn't we at least appreciate this money was spent on improving standards of living, the NHS, Schools. taking millions out of poverty, care. nope it's never even been mentioned. the Torys not only put the country in more debt, they run the country down to the bone doing it.

It’s actually quite impressive in a depressing way, taxation is the highest it’s been since the 1940’s, debt the highest since the 60’s, we’re borrowing £100 billion a year, and yet public services are still fucked.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: February 29, 2024, 06:41:16 pm »
Who have you bet on?
:) Nobody, Labours price cut again. now odds on 8/11, they were around 2/1 this morning.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: February 29, 2024, 06:45:34 pm »
:) Nobody, Labours price cut again. now odds on 8/11, they were around 2/1 this morning.
'

Thats not a good market
I used to bet against Liverpool, like taking out insurance against a bad weekend

could put a tenner on GG if the odds drift out
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: February 29, 2024, 07:06:46 pm »
'

Thats not a good market
I used to bet against Liverpool, like taking out insurance against a bad weekend

could put a tenner on GG if the odds drift out
I like a bet on the GGs as well but couldn't back Galloway.
Both evens again. someone must have shown the GG supporters how to vote.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 07:09:37 pm by oldfordie »
               Emily Maitlis

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: February 29, 2024, 07:18:13 pm »
It’s actually quite impressive in a depressing way, taxation is the highest it’s been since the 1940’s, debt the highest since the 60’s, we’re borrowing £100 billion a year, and yet public services are still fucked.
I know what you mean, it would be hard to blow so much money without doing something that actually helped people. the answer of course is incompetency. chop something that costs £5 bill without consideration. effect is we actually end up spending £20 bill for a worse service.
That's one of the few positives we can take from the last 14 yrs. the public now see the connection to cuts to care etc and how the NHS have to pick up the tab.. took us long enough, decades this has been going on.
               Emily Maitlis

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: February 29, 2024, 09:18:14 pm »
That’s the problem when a party is landed with such a huge majority post GE, they can effectively do whatever.  Boot may be on the other foot after the next GE, if current polls are correct, although that remains to be seen.

Of course for most (if not all) on here the big difference is the power would then sit with Labour as opposed to this Tory government.

Well the current Tory majority is 55. Sizeable, but it wouldn't take many Tory defectors to defeat a piece of legislation like this. Thirty at most. But even a relatively low number as that are likely to turn.

The entire country has gone Full Everton.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #250 on: February 29, 2024, 09:40:01 pm »
Prediction for tonight. 

If Galloway loses he will quickly threaten legal action and say his lawyers have been informed.

You will never hear of this legal action at any time again in the history of humanity
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #251 on: February 29, 2024, 10:04:47 pm »
It'll be a smart move by Hunt, if he does do it.  It wont save the Tories though.

But, it will mean Labour will have less to offer.  Obviously, they could say the Tories are pinching our policies, which would be correct.

It just shows how stupid voters are if they fall for that Tory ploy. They have been in power for how long they could have done it years ago if they'd been genuine about doing something about it. 
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: February 29, 2024, 10:13:00 pm »
Labour will be really squeezed, if Hunt pinches their non dom policy, and the energy windfall tax.  He'll use them to fund tax cuts, which will leave Labour with no new money, at all.

That’s the problem with announcing manifesto items too early, especially when so far ahead in the polls, the opposition simply swipe them.  Of course if polls were tight or Tory’s were ahead, there’s zip chance Tories would adopt the non dom policy to fund tax cuts.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: February 29, 2024, 10:30:33 pm »
Labour will be really squeezed, if Hunt pinches their non dom policy, and the energy windfall tax.  He'll use them to fund tax cuts, which will leave Labour with no new money, at all.

Worse than no money really - the public spending cuts priced in are impossible. The Tories are “cutting” income tax so Labour has to raise it. It’s the only reason.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: February 29, 2024, 10:58:10 pm »
That’s the problem with announcing manifesto items too early, especially when so far ahead in the polls, the opposition simply swipe them.  Of course if polls were tight or Tory’s were ahead, there’s zip chance Tories would adopt the non dom policy to fund tax cuts.

See those on a certain wing who've been constantly bellyaching about how Labour have no policies. Those who've been saying that the Tories will simply steal early-announced policies, citing recent history, were ignored. Or were countered, at the time, that having the government adopt such policies is good opposition.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #255 on: March 1, 2024, 02:50:09 am »
Massive win for Galloway in Rochdale.

George Galloway: 39.7% (12,335)
David Tully: 21.3% (6,638)
Tory: 12% (3,731)
Labour: 7.7% (2,402)
Lib Dem: 7% (2,164)
Reform: 6.3% (1,968)
Green: 1.4% (436)

Turnout 39.7%.
« Last Edit: March 1, 2024, 02:55:33 am by TheShanklyGates »
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #256 on: March 1, 2024, 04:03:53 am »
Now we get to hear him talk shite for a few months until he loses the seat.

The whole thing has been a mess.
:D

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: March 1, 2024, 04:46:10 am »
^ bloody hell 7%  Labour !

Will Labour change tack on Gaza now, or would that be generally unpopular in red wall constituencies - would the Tories benefit from that?

Is was for a candidate they disowned who's name couldn't be removed from the ballot.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: March 1, 2024, 05:45:12 am »
Now we get to hear him talk shite for a few months until he loses the seat.

The whole thing has been a mess.
He's talking of standing up to 55 candidates.  They have the potential to be a thorn in the side of Labour, similar to Reform UK for the Tories but on a smaller scale.

Starmer and Reeves have taken their voters on the left for granted but right now I just want as many Tory MPs ousted as possible.  Galloway's win is good news for some of those Tories.

Lib Dems did terribly, again

Azhar Ali (on the ballot as a Labour candidate) - 2,402
Mark Coleman (Independent) - 455
Simon Danczuk (Reform UK) - 1,968
Iain Donaldson (Liberal Democrats) - 2,164
Paul Ellison (Conservative) - 3,731
George Galloway (Workers Party of Britain) - 12,335
Michael Howarth (Independent) - 246
William Howarth (Independent) - 523
Guy Otten (Green) - 436
Ravin Rodent Subortna (Monster Raving Loony Party) - 209
David Anthony Tully (Independent) - 6,638

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #259 on: March 1, 2024, 06:49:42 am »
A very sad day for British politics. This dreadful human being should be nowhere near parliament
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #260 on: March 1, 2024, 06:53:29 am »
Is was for a candidate they disowned who's name couldn't be removed from the ballot.
Exactly. Can’t read much into this one. Just stuck with that tit head in the Commons for a few months.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: March 1, 2024, 07:02:43 am »
A very sad day for British politics. This dreadful human being should be nowhere near parliament

Dunno, feels like Parliament is the best place for loons and cranks. He wont be the only one there.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: March 1, 2024, 07:03:04 am »

Starmer and Reeves have taken their voters on the left for granted

Id say they treated them with contempt, The Muslim vote too. Maybe that will change maybe it wont.

Count Binface and the monster raving loony party really missed an opportunity in Rochdale

« Last Edit: March 1, 2024, 07:06:18 am by Kenny's Jacket »

Online hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #263 on: March 1, 2024, 07:05:15 am »

Just keep the good ship Blighty on the same course towards the cliffs, throwing more and more people overboard every mile.

But maybe Labour will throw the odd lifejacket in, too - so let's all vote for them, because they mean well.

All the while, the billionaires and other parasites sip champagne on the beaches of nearby tropical islands shouting the occasional "Keep going, you'll be fine.... just don't change course or cast your envious eyes at our gilded lives and riches"
That's the way it'll be until people wake-up and demand real change. Not Labour's fault. People have been brain washed into being lickspittles.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: March 1, 2024, 07:14:16 am »
See those on a certain wing who've been constantly bellyaching about how Labour have no policies. Those who've been saying that the Tories will simply steal early-announced policies, citing recent history, were ignored. Or were countered, at the time, that having the government adopt such policies is good opposition.

Thing is its such small fry. We dont even know exactly how much that tax loophole closure will raise but its not big at all. The only reason it gets mentioned a lot is because Labour politicians use it all the time because they have very little else to offer as a retail pitch when on TV.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #265 on: March 1, 2024, 07:20:07 am »
Grim that such a disgusting extremist is back in parliament. What a fucking mess.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: March 1, 2024, 07:25:34 am »
Thing is its such small fry.

They should have gone small fry on the Green policies, chop it up. Dont say £28b.  say for example £1B to insulate homes and reduce your energy bills or £1B on green investment that will create new skilled green jjobs

Thren you dont have the £28b tag line that the Tories used to scare people.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: March 1, 2024, 07:29:33 am »
^ bloody hell 7%  Labour !

Will Labour change tack on Gaza now, or would that be generally unpopular in red wall constituencies - would the Tories benefit from that?

They already have - and no. Galloway and the other cranks are exploiting the issue and would always find another one.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: March 1, 2024, 07:39:08 am »

Oh right. So no Labour candidate. I get it now.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: March 1, 2024, 08:10:46 am »
Labour really dropped the ball on this. I hope they take a long, hard look at their candidate vetting process. Hopefully this scumbag won't be an MP too long. Come the GE he should be out on his arse.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: March 1, 2024, 08:19:14 am »
Labour really dropped the ball on this. I hope they take a long, hard look at their candidate vetting process. Hopefully this scumbag won't be an MP too long. Come the GE he should be out on his arse.

He had a chance of winning before Azhar Ali was dropped by Labour.  Labours foreign policy is where GG sensed blood.
The Azhar Ali fiasco was a leg up to the winners podium

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: March 1, 2024, 08:43:04 am »
He had a chance of winning before Azhar Ali was dropped by Labour.  Labours foreign policy is where GG sensed blood.
The Azhar Ali fiasco was a leg up to the winners podium

He didn’t. He’s been a serial loser for years now and this is a bli. He’s a grifter who finds communities he can divide, leaves them in ruins and gets run out of town.

I wonder who’ll take his “racist crank of a left persuasion” pal to Fox’s “racist crank of the right persuasion” shot at London.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #272 on: March 1, 2024, 08:45:19 am »
Oswald Mosley back in parliament. Saddam Hussein's bag carrier. I wonder if he'll try and make Rochdale a "Jew Free Zone" like he did when he was MP in Bradford.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: March 1, 2024, 08:47:49 am »
Oswald Mosley back in parliament. Saddam Hussein's bag carrier. I wonder if he'll try and make Rochdale a "Jew Free Zone" like he did when he was MP in Bradford.

If he remembers where Rochdale is once he gets on the train down to Westminster I’m sure he’d give it a go.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: March 1, 2024, 08:49:05 am »
He didn’t. He’s been a serial loser for years now and this is a bli. He’s a grifter who finds communities he can divide, leaves them in ruins and gets run out of town.

I wonder who’ll take his “racist crank of a left persuasion” pal to Fox’s “racist crank of the right persuasion” shot at London.

Your assesment of him is fair, but I dont think its accurate to say he didngt have a chance of winning before Labour dropped Azhar Ali

Offline Circa1892

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: March 1, 2024, 08:53:18 am »
Your assesment of him is fair, but I dont think its accurate to say he didngt have a chance of winning before Labour dropped Azhar Ali

Possibly.

Galloway will be a horrible, horrible distraction - but the big lesson Labour have is their utter complacency that’s creeping in. There was no need to rush into this election after Tony Lloyd sadly passed away. They saw the headlines of winning three by-elections in a fortnight and took a seat for granted.

The Tories are a busted flush so it won’t matter now, but bodes terribly for a few years down the line. The arrogance of the advisors/strategists around the party are going to be a problem before long.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #276 on: March 1, 2024, 09:05:36 am »
The most amazing feature of the Rochdale result was this bloke David Tully. An independent candidate, no political experience, no organisation, no canvass and he came a close second. I'd never heard of him until this morning. Anyone know what he stood for?

"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #277 on: March 1, 2024, 09:06:56 am »

This is the issue with this by-election. Trying to parachute people into safe seats has come back on them.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: March 1, 2024, 09:15:22 am »
The most amazing feature of the Rochdale result was this bloke David Tully. An independent candidate, no political experience, no organisation, no canvass and he came a close second. I'd never heard of him until this morning. Anyone know what he stood for?
I just found a bit of information about Tully and his platform:

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/elections/election-pitch/1743/david-tully

I think you'll like him, Yorky.

It is a pity that he did not have more backing - he might just have won.
« Last Edit: March 1, 2024, 09:27:28 am by Jiminy Cricket »
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: March 1, 2024, 09:17:19 am »
Possibly.

Galloway will be a horrible, horrible distraction - but the big lesson Labour have is their utter complacency that’s creeping in. There was no need to rush into this election after Tony Lloyd sadly passed away. They saw the headlines of winning three by-elections in a fortnight and took a seat for granted.

The Tories are a busted flush so it won’t matter now, but bodes terribly for a few years down the line. The arrogance of the advisors/strategists around the party are going to be a problem before long.

On the flip side, this result could be a blessing in disguise. The complacency you allude to has just been doused in a bucket of ice water. I reckon every candidate going up at the next election is going to have their twitter thoroughly dissected and reviewed.

Grand Admiral Thrawn once said an error only becomes a mistake when you refuse to correct it. Labour have had their warning.

Popcorn's Art