Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4009268 times)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #39400 on: May 16, 2015, 02:33:58 pm »
Phoned our kid, already more than half drunk, so I swerved it. Here's one I just remembered... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=supercharge+she+moved+the+dishes+first

Take your pick. I haven't listened yet, but I think I'll go for the original. It used to make me laugh. Be funny to see how it sounds now.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #39401 on: May 16, 2015, 03:51:54 pm »
They were dead funny - probably the best one was when they backed up Queen at Hyde Park, but I think I've posted that up on here often enough by now. But for me, they weren't a comedy band, they were a top notch jazz/rock band. Some of the Zappa stuff they did was superb and they actually, in my opinion, did a better version of New York City than the Brecker Brothers (in a band that was called Dreams at the time), and praise can't come higher than that.
I've got CD's of all this stuff but the sound quality is atrocious and you can't even hear half of the instruments, so it's gone now. Though my mate tells me the old original Sportsman era band got together in Liverpool the other week - would have loved to have seen that.

Oh here it is (quick copy and paste)

They supported Queen at Hyde Park and Albie the enormous and rotund, bearded, baldy sax player (and band leader, ie Mr. Supercharge) stole into Queens changing room before the show - result: 6' 3", 20 stone Albie Donelly performed with Supercharge wearing Freddie Mercury's (stretched beyond endurance) catsuit! Freddie was reportedly not happy.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 03:57:06 pm by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #39402 on: May 16, 2015, 06:22:26 pm »
Two questions Vic

1. You talking about our Albie - the mod off RAWK?

2. Does the double clicking thingy work on todgers too? ::) ::) :P

No mate, Albie Donnelly Supercharge he and his family lived next door to us in Liverpool, we were so lucky to have such a lovely family living next door to us, his mum, dad and older brother Tommy, A real diamond of a man, Albie told me on Face book that his elder brother Tommy died when he was 39, brain tumour, His mum and dad lived longer but both of them have gone now. So now he lives in Germany, it's where he gets most of his work and he is still the great pal he was back then. he used to let me have a blow on his Saxophone, the instrument for those with dirty minds   ::)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 07:11:18 pm by vicgill »
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #39403 on: May 16, 2015, 07:54:58 pm »
The children are spouting shite again I see...

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39404 on: May 16, 2015, 08:11:56 pm »
I don't normally like to name names but with posters like "The Infamous_LFC" having over 14 thousand post it's no wonder the site is going downhill.

I'm also to blame as he was under my Radar when I was a mod,perhaps I should have gone on a banning spree before deleting my "Staff" account...

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #39405 on: May 16, 2015, 08:32:19 pm »
here is the coloured one

I was so chuffed I just had to show you

This has cheered me up on a shitty day. Thanks Vic. :wave

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
« Reply #39406 on: May 16, 2015, 08:34:49 pm »
Well, at the risk of pissing everyone off, and driving John completely over the edge... I just went into the pre-match thread. The OP.... the poster reckons, with nothing to play for, the lads that won't be here next season should be dropped!

I'm not even going to get into it. I'm just going to say what I said out there... only 1 thing matters today, giving Steven the thank you and send off he deserves. And I'm sorry I can't be there to show the lad my respect.

And that's probably the last thing I'll say out there for a very long time.

He was joking Leo, he was on a little fishing expedition for whoppers...I'm disappointed you ended up in is net. We're still allowing people to do that on here. For now ;)

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39407 on: May 16, 2015, 08:35:00 pm »
Was wondering if the kind Mods could make us from in here a new Custom Title like "Shanklyboy Auld Arse" ;)

Offline MichaelA

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
« Reply #39408 on: May 16, 2015, 08:35:02 pm »
I don't normally like to name names but with posters like "The Infamous_LFC" having over 14 thousand post it's no wonder the site is going downhill.

I'm also to blame as he was under my Radar when I was a mod,perhaps I should have gone on a banning spree before deleting my "Staff" account...

He's away :wave

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39409 on: May 16, 2015, 08:36:18 pm »
Thanks Mike.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39410 on: May 16, 2015, 08:55:02 pm »
This is obviously the place come to arrange a hit.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39411 on: May 16, 2015, 08:56:54 pm »
This is obviously the place come to arrange a hit.
Or use the report to moderator button ;)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39412 on: May 16, 2015, 08:59:42 pm »
Or use the report to moderator button ;)
So if I just use that, will you get rid of Manilla Vanilla for me?
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39413 on: May 16, 2015, 09:03:51 pm »
I hope so...

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39414 on: May 16, 2015, 09:06:13 pm »
I hope so...
He's a little monkey isn't he. Always pulling me up just because I keep getting everything totally wrong. Right, where's that button.............
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #39415 on: May 16, 2015, 09:10:32 pm »
He's a little monkey isn't he. Always pulling me up just because I keep getting everything totally wrong. Right, where's that button.............

he needs to post something first
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #39416 on: May 16, 2015, 09:11:56 pm »
Apparently I am a twat. Well, I've never been called that here before. I'm almost crushed beyond repair.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39417 on: May 16, 2015, 09:19:23 pm »

Apparently I am a twat. Well, I've never been called that here before. I'm almost crushed beyond repair.
We should have a counselling thread, for the mortally wounded to go for solace.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39418 on: May 16, 2015, 09:26:46 pm »
We should have a counselling thread, for the mortally wounded to go for solace.
Solace or Solaris?

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39419 on: May 16, 2015, 09:35:31 pm »
Whorrr Solaris, especially the mango one.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39420 on: May 16, 2015, 09:46:09 pm »
I've been told off for swearing,also it's been implied that I still have influence because I was a Mod,if that's the case which member of staff should I send my ban list? 

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39421 on: May 16, 2015, 09:51:06 pm »
I've been told off for swearing,also it's been implied that I still have influence because I was a Mod,if that's the case which member of staff should I send my ban list? 
Whatever you wish, Tony, is my command. Bitch. Now fuck off trying to sway my opinion. Of you :wave

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #39422 on: May 16, 2015, 09:52:59 pm »
The Seven Steptoerai

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #39423 on: May 16, 2015, 10:03:15 pm »
I've been dozing and just woken up.  What the fuck's going on?  Who do I haVe to kill to get a bit of peace?  Fuck sakes ............
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #39424 on: May 16, 2015, 10:12:00 pm »

And who the fuck told off my lovely Tony for swearing?  Up with this I will not put. Bollix wank and aresholes and so forth.  And gobshite also.  So there for the moment until I think up other sweary things to say.  Oh and I forgot Tossers.  :wave
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39425 on: May 16, 2015, 10:43:45 pm »
And who the fuck told off my lovely Tony for swearing?  Up with this I will not put. Bollix wank and aresholes and so forth.  And gobshite also.  So there for the moment until I think up other sweary things to say.  Oh and I forgot Tossers.  :wave

I've always been a big fan of fuckwit and fucktard.  But nothing says Liverpool more than softshite.
Kill the humourless

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #39426 on: May 16, 2015, 10:44:56 pm »
I've always been a big fan of fuckwit and fucktard.  But nothing says Liverpool more than softshite.

Quilt
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #39427 on: May 16, 2015, 10:47:34 pm »
Quilt

Qualitee.

But never used it back in the day.
Kill the humourless

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39428 on: May 16, 2015, 10:51:38 pm »
I used to live in Breda - they never bloody came when I was there thirty five years ago.

Doc, I lived and worked in Utrecht for five years from 1978 to 1983. I had a good mate, a Dutch lad who met a girl on holiday from Prinsenbeek just outside Breda. I went down there to stay over for Carnival (a massive four day piss up... :hally followed by a massive four day hangover) for a couple of years on the run. One year I met a gang from Liverpool/Birkenhead who were living and working there, I remember one girl called Eve from Birkenhead.
My first 3 years out there gave me some wonderful memories that will live with me forever.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 10:59:56 pm by kopite.keith »
When in Rome...

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39429 on: May 16, 2015, 10:57:48 pm »
I met my missus during Carnival some 30 odd years ago...

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39430 on: May 16, 2015, 10:59:53 pm »
Doc, I lived and worked in Utrecht for five years from 1978 to 1983. I had a good mate, a Dutch lad who met met a girl on holiday from Prinsenbeek just outside Breda. I went down there to stay over for Carnival (a massive four day piss up... :hally followed by a massive four day hangover) for a couple of years on the run. One year I met a gang from Liverpool/Birkenhead who were living and working there, I remember one girl called Eve from Birkenhead.
My first 3 years out there gave me some wonderful memories that will live with me forever.
I think it was 78 when I was there. Great place. I think they reckoned they had 200 bars, and it was only a smallish place.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #39431 on: May 16, 2015, 11:03:06 pm »

Aren't you? Everybody said you were! ;)
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39432 on: May 16, 2015, 11:16:00 pm »
I think it was 78 when I was there. Great place. I think they reckoned they had 200 bars, and it was only a smallish place.

I still go back to stay with friends who I kept in touch with since those long gone days, I love Holland and the Dutch people and on the odd visit I might see someone who I haven't seen since the time I lived there, that is always a real buzz.
I have one amazing story to tell from my time there (involving our team) which was probably the greatest coincidence of my life. I'll tell tomorrow if my memory allows.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 11:17:31 pm by kopite.keith »
When in Rome...

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39433 on: May 16, 2015, 11:19:01 pm »
Well sorry people especially the staff,as I know they really care about this place,but it's going to shite.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39434 on: May 16, 2015, 11:20:15 pm »
Just remembered, Ronnie Goodlass was playing for Breda at the time.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #39435 on: May 17, 2015, 12:22:34 am »

Strange synchronicity or whatever, but I'm off this afternoon over to Utrecht, teaching there for the week, though there must be something on there this week as all the decent'ish hotels are fully booked.

Not sure what the Hotel I finally managed to get a room in is going to be like, but I've likely stayed in a lot worse over the years so I'm not that fazed.

I'll report back on the bars next weekend....

On other things, I like to think that this won't be the last time we'll see the end of a fantastic career of a Liverpool lad at LFC, but I'm not too confident.

I can't help but think those days have perhaps drawn to an end.

Us lot in here, our generations, have undoubtedly been very fortunate to have seen perhaps the best of times and to also have so many great memories of great days.

Sadly, while I hope I'm wrong, I'm not convinced that todays kids will ever get to experience quite what we did and what we almost took for granted.

But that main forum, oh deary me, there's some right head-the-balls in there.

One of the first posts I made on here way back "All I ask, is to just remember that the most important thing is that support is meant to be through the bad times, as well as the good. It's what it's all about. "

It seems some just want it all and want it now.

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39436 on: May 17, 2015, 09:09:50 am »
I think they reckoned they had 200 bars, and it was only a smallish place.
Both in Holland and Belgium you'll find that is the norm. I live in a small town and there is a Café on almost every corner...

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39437 on: May 17, 2015, 09:13:48 am »

One of the first posts I made on here way back "All I ask, is to just remember that the most important thing is that support is meant to be through the bad times, as well as the good. It's what it's all about. "

Bumped that thread...

Offline Wallingtonian

• "Always been a blues fan..." <--- outed! Bless :) Waspish.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39438 on: May 17, 2015, 10:02:06 am »
That post didn't start well.
Oh dear. Missed that completely. Schoolboy error

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #39439 on: May 17, 2015, 12:07:49 pm »
Well sorry people especially the staff,as I know they really care about this place,but it's going to shite.

Nail and head come to mind
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.