Author Topic: ST renewals  (Read 110248 times)

Online nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
Re: ST rewenals
« Reply #360 on: May 11, 2021, 05:30:20 pm »
Good spot. Mine says not renewed but also says active.  I did it about a month ago tho and I had the email straight away and the money was took out my account.  Just a bit strange

Exactly the same for me mate, as you said it's a strange one
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #361 on: May 11, 2021, 05:33:28 pm »
Exactly the same for me mate, as you said it's a strange one

Think the renewed bit is on the previous year. So 21/22 becomes renewed when you pay 22/23, and 22/23 becomes active.

i.e.
Previous year says expired - renewed.
New year says active - not renewed.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #362 on: May 12, 2021, 06:10:20 pm »
Interesting. On my account, there's a drop down on the history section were you can choose from Tickets, Memberships, Season Tickets and Payments. Selecting Season Tickets shows my season ticket order.

Mine's been renewed & paid for - but, can't access the History tab......it's ghosted out   ???

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #363 on: May 12, 2021, 09:26:34 pm »
Mine's been renewed & paid for - but, can't access the History tab......it's ghosted out   ???

Hmm, mines greyed out now too. Weird.

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #364 on: May 13, 2021, 07:59:53 am »
Hmm, mines greyed out now too. Weird.

Likewise! Glad it’s not just me though...

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #365 on: May 13, 2021, 08:44:26 am »
They have removed it for 2 potential reasons (it was there tuesday)

1) update people who were successful in the ballot so they can buy a ticket for palace
2) stop people seeing how many they got in 2019/20 now the credit is being scrapped for league games

It'll be reason 1

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #366 on: May 13, 2021, 05:30:19 pm »
They have removed it for 2 potential reasons (it was there tuesday)

1) update people who were successful in the ballot so they can buy a ticket for palace
2) stop people seeing how many they got in 2019/20 now the credit is being scrapped for league games

It'll be reason 1
That's a fair explanation

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #368 on: May 18, 2021, 07:31:46 am »
I'm just renewing my dad's and my season ticket; but, because he's over 65 his ticket is cheaper.

With the friends and family scheme, I think this will present a problem at the turnstile if he can't go to a game and, in his place, a friend / family member younger than 65 is trying to get in.

Has anyone else considered this or contacted the club about this potential scenario? In the past, we've just paid for 2 full-priced adult tickets to cover any issues. I'm guessing I may have to contact the club to get this sorted.

Thanks

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: May 18, 2021, 09:18:08 am »
I'm just renewing my dad's and my season ticket; but, because he's over 65 his ticket is cheaper.

With the friends and family scheme, I think this will present a problem at the turnstile if he can't go to a game and, in his place, a friend / family member younger than 65 is trying to get in.

Has anyone else considered this or contacted the club about this potential scenario? In the past, we've just paid for 2 full-priced adult tickets to cover any issues. I'm guessing I may have to contact the club to get this sorted.

Thanks

Upon transfer think you have a chance to pay to upgrade the ticket or be refunded if downgrading

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #370 on: May 20, 2021, 10:22:08 am »
Correct and neither will members' F&F ned to be members. Clarification earlier.

Is this the case for Auto cup too - can transfer to non-member friends and family?
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #371 on: May 20, 2021, 10:48:26 am »
Is this the case for Auto cup too - can transfer to non-member friends and family?

Yeah

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #372 on: May 20, 2021, 11:06:31 am »
Anyone had email about health declaration yet?  I'm sure I read we we should receive at some point today.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: May 20, 2021, 11:32:03 am »
Anyone had email about health declaration yet?  I'm sure I read we we should receive at some point today.

I've not

Question on that though....

It says you must complete 24 hours before kick off, does that mean complete within 24 hours of kick off or prior to 4pm sat?

Because I dont get why people can declare on a thursday they have no covid issues but then wait 72 hours of mixing, working etc... a lot could change in that time

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #374 on: May 20, 2021, 12:09:40 pm »
Not sure if this has been raised previously, I'm not sure if I'm able to renew due to pressures on my finances (& no guarantee my application for 0% finance will be accepted).

I'm looking at the 1yr holiday option, but also a friend is looking at taking the s/t off me for next season.

I understand there is the option with the Ticket Exchange that I can nominate certain friends or family to have my ticket, but I'm not sure of the process & can I transfer the s/t for all home league games in one go, or do I have to do it on a game by game basis?  This friend is not currently a member.

And how would payment/renewal happen?  And when would I have to link the friend to my account?  I t's all a bit confusing.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #375 on: May 20, 2021, 01:38:41 pm »
You can renew as normal. Get your friend to sign up, even if not a member here https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/crmcreateaccount.aspx  and join as family and friends. You can let your friend use the ticket for every game. Renew however before the 24th May deadline. I think you would transfer game by game but I don’t think the club have officially announced yet how this process will work.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 01:40:13 pm by Philipm20 »

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #376 on: May 20, 2021, 02:13:40 pm »
You can renew as normal. Get your friend to sign up, even if not a member here https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/crmcreateaccount.aspx  and join as family and friends. You can let your friend use the ticket for every game. Renew however before the 24th May deadline. I think you would transfer game by game but I don’t think the club have officially announced yet how this process will work.

All of that makes sense, I assume that the friends & family process will be ready for the start of next season, or that I'd just be able to put my season ticket in the ticket exchange as normal for the 1st couple of home games.  My major issue is paying for the season ticket before the deadline.  But at least there appears to be another option other than the 1yr holiday.

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: May 24, 2021, 07:23:19 pm »

Anyone having problems with Euro auto cup renewal ?

Just went to login for a freind and the renewal for the Euro scheme isn't there ? Just the FA cup auto renewal option ?

The website's an absolute fuckin abortion !
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #378 on: May 24, 2021, 08:34:16 pm »

Just went to login for a freind and the renewal for the Euro scheme isn't there ? Just the FA cup auto renewal option ?

Yes, error for me too
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #379 on: May 24, 2021, 10:52:14 pm »

Didn’t know CL Auto Cup was open? Or is that just for STs? I’m an eligible member but my drop down is just blank, nothing to select

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: May 25, 2021, 07:54:31 am »
Didn’t know CL Auto Cup was open? Or is that just for STs? I’m an eligible member but my drop down is just blank, nothing to select

I think it's just ST holders for now as far as I'm aware .

Anyway , as far as my problem , I clicked on the auto renew for the FA Cup ( although this was already enrolled in to ) , and the page that opened now had a tick box for the Euro scheme ? Absolutely awful , buggy website .

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #381 on: May 28, 2021, 03:48:55 pm »
Does anyone know the final date you can nominate people on your season ticket?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #382 on: May 28, 2021, 05:17:10 pm »
Don't think they've told us how to yet, have they?
We are a team of one half.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #383 on: May 29, 2021, 07:35:58 am »
Don't think they've told us how to yet, have they?

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-how-will-the-friends-and-family-function-work

It says information to be released soon which I don’t think the club have officially done yet

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #384 on: May 29, 2021, 08:19:43 am »
Cheers all, panic averted.

Having said that and a massive bugbear with me, the webshite is unbelievably shite. Always leaves you in doubt and a certain amount of uncertainty.

Ripped in to the handling of the game against palace, on the Email survey as we're all sat in the pub, some with texts, some without, some with green tickets, some with silver tickets, some with replies form filling in their covid form, some with nothing back. Absolute shambles it is and was.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #385 on: July 15, 2021, 02:43:32 pm »
Just got the email to download the app (NFC technology)  to enable stadium access.  Also includes details apparently (haven’t read) of how to link up to 20 F&F members by 11th August.

If you don’t have a smartphone you can request a new ST entry card but to do so a photograph must be provided.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #386 on: July 15, 2021, 02:49:33 pm »
Anyone got there’s to work? I’ve got an iPhone and it says forbidden when I click download. Worked fine for the Palace game.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #387 on: July 15, 2021, 02:51:52 pm »
Just downloaded mine, very easy and straightforward

The instructions on how to add the 20 F&F have been available for a while, again very easy to do

What isn’t clear yet is how the tickets will transfer to F&F I.e.
will they need to download NFC pass in advance or just on the day or some other method of transfer

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #388 on: July 15, 2021, 03:03:35 pm »
Anyone got there’s to work? I’ve got an iPhone and it says forbidden when I click download. Worked fine for the Palace game.

I have the same error on the Iphone11 - also used it fine v Spurs

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #389 on: July 15, 2021, 03:06:39 pm »

I have the same error on the Iphone11 - also used it fine v Spurs

Glad it’s not just me then! That’ll probably be the reason for the long delay on the live chat.

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #390 on: July 15, 2021, 03:35:00 pm »
Glad it’s not just me then! That’ll probably be the reason for the long delay on the live chat.
[/quote

Must be hit and miss as my lad has the same type of phone and we have just done his first time....arrggghh

Offline WoodenHanger

• Ursine Wanger.
  • Main Stander
« Reply #391 on: July 15, 2021, 03:54:43 pm »
So you can transfer tickets to up to 20 family and friends.

Great.

However, if the stadium goes to reduced capacity (In my opinion this is likely) then only the named ticket holder can attend, like the last game of the season.

That's absolutely nonsensical to me.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #392 on: July 15, 2021, 04:14:35 pm »
So the F&F list to transfer tkts to won't be the same as the one where you can buy tkts for them will it? I know others have asked but this doesn't sound like it now. Most on mine are STH I get tkts for sometimes if they're busy, but they obv won't need home tkts if I can't go.

Think they need to have 2 lists 3with clear names
We are a team of one half.

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #393 on: July 15, 2021, 04:40:09 pm »
So the F&F list to transfer tkts to won't be the same as the one where you can buy tkts for them will it? I know others have asked but this doesn't sound like it now. Most on mine are STH I get tkts for sometimes if they're busy, but they obv won't need home tkts if I can't go.

Think they need to have 2 lists 3with clear names

Good question - i have around 20 on mine as an organiser for the aways, but these dont have the option for tel number - the ones you can upload know do ?, so its hard to tell - with the new technology a phone number is a must but not for an away ?   But you cannot have the same person with and without the phone number - totally confusing

Offline Demo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #394 on: July 15, 2021, 05:13:52 pm »
When you add a nominated friend and family number what membership number is it asking for?

Offline kemlyn1629

• Main Stander
« Reply #395 on: July 15, 2021, 05:23:50 pm »
When you add a nominated friend and family number what membership number is it asking for?

Their 8 digit membership or season ticket number.

If they have neither they can create a free account here https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/crmcreateaccount.aspx

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: July 15, 2021, 07:26:20 pm »
For those asking above the 20 is the same list for transfers and buying

And for those with an Iphone error im sure the games this season it was because they needed to use a particular browser for it to download correctly

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #397 on: July 15, 2021, 07:39:53 pm »
For those asking above the 20 is the same list for transfers and buying

And for those with an Iphone error im sure the games this season it was because they needed to use a particular browser for it to download correctly

I’ve tried downloading the nfc on both safari and chrome and still no luck. Weird. Worked fine for Palace. Says hash validation failed. Whatever that means?!

Offline Mike_LFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #398 on: July 15, 2021, 08:48:25 pm »
I’ve tried downloading the nfc on both safari and chrome and still no luck. Weird. Worked fine for Palace. Says hash validation failed. Whatever that means?!

Same here, then I downloaded the google pay app and it worked straight away.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #399 on: July 15, 2021, 10:31:31 pm »
My friend is using another friend of mines ST for the majority of next season. If he logs into my friends account would he be able to download this onto his phone or would it not work.