Author Topic: Union SG away selling details  (Read 8267 times)

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Union SG away selling details
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2023, 08:28:48 am »
Haven’t even seen 1 on the refresh

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2023, 08:30:20 am »
Was sold out at 8:17, knowing the form and adding the details in then going through the payment process would take 2 minutes even for 1 ticket.

Offline John Higgins

• Anny Roader
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2023, 08:31:44 am »
Makes you wonder whether the club are deliberately holding them back to put in with the returns? It's hard to fathom 60 odd disappearing that quickly...was in straight away and nothing

Don't think there will be any returns. For the first two games, the club took around 280 tickets out, and ended up putting over 200 back in. For this one, they only took out around 5o tickets.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2023, 08:35:36 am »
Don't think there will be any returns. For the first two games, the club took around 280 tickets out, and ended up putting over 200 back in. For this one, they only took out around 5o tickets.
Really? Someone said 25% on here, which is roughly in line with the other 2, the most conservative estimate I can see is 200. Very much doubt it was only 50
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 08:39:36 am by DougLFC94 »

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2023, 08:36:39 am »
Makes you wonder whether the club are deliberately holding them back to put in with the returns? It's hard to fathom 60 odd disappearing that quickly...was in straight away and nothing

God only knows, but all I know is, for the first time ever I had no queue number, status bar shot straight to the end and I was on the page, sold out

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2023, 08:47:39 am »
Blocked me for refreshing  :no How in the f##k are you supposed to try get tickets in these sales without refreshing the page?!?!?! hate that website so much

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2023, 08:51:32 am »
did anyone get to the hallmap ?

Offline John Higgins

• Anny Roader
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2023, 08:53:11 am »
Really? Someone said 25% on here, which is roughly in line with the other 2, the most conservative estimate I can see is 200. Very much doubt it was only 50

If they took 25%, they wouldn't have been able to fulfil those who qualified in the guaranteed sale.

Offline Fowler1070

• Main Stander
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2023, 09:02:49 am »
Straight in and sold out.  Not sure it is possible to add details etc in 0 mins?   I guess this game will replace Genk going forward. 

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2023, 09:08:27 am »
If they took 25%, they wouldn't have been able to fulfil those who qualified in the guaranteed sale.
They wouldn't have cut the hospo/contractual qouta to fulfill it on the current terms. They would have just gone back further had they needed to...

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2023, 09:17:39 am »
Game has been removed from the site now

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2023, 09:32:00 am »
did anyone get to the hallmap ?

At about 8.40. Choose seats flashed up about 3 times but no joy. Hoping for a returns sale.
Long live the King

Offline vlademer17

• Main Stander
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2023, 09:32:37 am »
Glad got mine sorted in yesterdays sale, mate wasn't so luckky in todays sale.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2023, 09:34:38 am »
No they didn't, far from it.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2023, 09:37:36 am »
I'm not sure where you are getting your figures from but lets say they took 25% from an allocation of 1058..thats 265 tickets which leaves 793 tickets for everyone else...there are approx. 700 people with 10/10 so they will be guaranteed leaving the rest for this mornings very limited sale.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2023, 09:39:28 am »
Looking at what's left now, seems, they might've taken 200 instead of 300.
Well, wildly overoptimistic again.
Judging by the fact there were ~60 left for the 2nd sale, this was the standard "take ~300, sell ~700" we saw for the other 2 aways.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 09:45:25 am by Pata »

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2023, 09:42:13 am »
They wouldn't have cut the hospo/contractual qouta to fulfill it on the current terms. They would have just gone back further had they needed to...

Spot on, there's some right delusion thought on here, they'd never cut the hospo/contractual quota, the 'normal fan' is just an added inconvenience for the club satisfying the supply to the hospo/contractual quota, that are then returned as the games and locations aren't glamorous enough for them.

They'll then be dropped as scraps to the 'normal fan', who will have to pay even more for late travel and accommodation
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 12:03:53 pm by Tiz Lad »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2023, 09:46:41 am »
Spot on, there's some right delusion thought on here, they'd never cut the hospo/contractual qouta, the 'normal fan' is just an added inconvenience for the club satisfying the supply to the hospo/contractual quota, that are then returned as the games and locations aren't glamorous enough for them.

They'll then be dropped as scraps to the 'normal fan', who will have to pay even more for late travel and accommodation
As a mate said to me yesterday, we are like vultures waiting for a lion to finish its meal before we can then fight over the scraps.

Zero fucks given by LFC though as money talks.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2023, 10:13:04 am »
Well, wildly overoptimistic again.
Judging by the fact there were ~60 left for the 2nd sale, this was the standard "take ~300, sell ~700" we saw for the other 2 aways.

Yep, based on the 63 that were available and gone in less than 0 seconds (go figure), if there's a ball park 700 on 10 it's basically nigh on 300 again siphoned off again.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2023, 10:42:03 am »
Question lots of 'normal fans' should be asking themselves is how many more are the club going to siphon off satisfying the supply to the hospo/contractual quota, as we progress through this comp and get bigger teams and also if we hopefully make CL next season

Bigger and more glamorous teams later this comp and definitely next season in the CL, more attractive to the hospo/contractual wallahs. Seems to be the general consensus there's 25-30% been taken away in the 3 group games. Is it going to stay at that as the comp progresses?

Unless you're in the few hundred guaranteed group with all credits, at what level of allocation do those on 9/11 feel comfortable booking safe in the knowledge they are guaranteed a ticket.

Just another added stress that the club wouldn't give two hoots about.

Maybe that's something for the much vaunted, powder puff supporters board to challenge the club on. Won't hold my breath on that

Or better still some transparency from the club on the numbers of supporters at each credit level? More chance of hell freezing over
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 12:03:31 pm by Tiz Lad »

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2023, 11:13:17 am »
Question lots of 'normal fans' should be asking themselves is how many more are the club going to siphon off satisfying the supply to the hospo/contractual qouta, as we progress through this comp and get bigger teams and also if we hopefully make CL next season

Bigger and more glamorous teams later this comp and definitely next season in the CL, more attractive to the hospo/contractual wallahs. Seems to be the general consensus there's 25-30% been taken away in the 3 group games. Is it going to stay at that as the comp progresses?

Unless you're in the few hundred guaranteed group with all credits, at what level of allocation do those on 9/11 feel comfortable booking safe in the knowledge they are guaranteed a ticket.

Just another added stress that the club wouldn't give two hoots about.

Maybe that's something for the much vaunted, powder puff supporters board to challenge the club on. Won't hold my breath on that

Or better still some transparency from the club on the numbers of supporters at each credit level? More chance of hell freezing over

I think they always take the same 25-30% but now in the EL more tickets are returned due to the less glamorous teams/cities to travel to?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2023, 12:02:13 pm »

I think they always take the same 25-30% but now in the EL more tickets are returned due to the less glamorous teams/cities to travel to?

Just state that then, everybody knows it goes on.

In the selling notice say that 25-30% of the allocation is required meet our hospo/Sponsors/contractual quota.

Then publish the number of people at each credit level and then you know what your chances of a ticket are.

Basically you're only hope is to take the 5% that UEFA rules state what you should get (yes I know it seems to be very different this year and is less). But take the 5% -30% off that and then you have a better idea of where you are

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2023, 12:26:48 pm »

What’s been apparent from the last couple of games is that they seem to set them aside without knowing if they’re wanted - then put all the unwanted ones back on sale in the week before the game. Wouldn’t it be better to get early confirmation of who’s taking one, then put whatever’s left in the ‘normal’ sale.
Long live the King

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2023, 12:28:12 pm »
Just state that then, everybody knows it goes on.

In the selling notice say that 25-30% of the allocation is required meet our hospo/Sponsors/contractual quota.

Then publish the number of people at each credit level and then you know what your chances of a ticket are.

Basically you're only hope is to take the 5% that UEFA rules state what you should get (yes I know it seems to be very different this year and is less). But take the 5% -30% off that and then you have a better idea of where you are

I totally agree with you that they should do that.
But openness and the TO doesn’t really go hand in hand does it?
City away in the league with a bigger than Sheffield start on 2 credits higher   ::)

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2023, 12:31:39 pm »
I totally agree with you that they should do that.
But openness and the TO doesn’t really go hand in hand does it?
City away in the league with a bigger than Sheffield start on 2 credits higher   ::)

Sheff United was 81 tickets more than City. Not saying they have not taken more for that, or thats not a 2 credit jump, but it was slightly bigger.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2023, 01:05:28 pm »
What’s been apparent from the last couple of games is that they seem to set them aside without knowing if they’re wanted - then put all the unwanted ones back on sale in the week before the game. Wouldn’t it be better to get early confirmation of who’s taking one, then put whatever’s left in the ‘normal’ sale.

Great idea, but that would require the club actually having the slightest care for the average travelling fan. Their priority is quite obviously to look after the supply to the hospo/contractual quota, first and foremost, as that is where the money lies to then and money talks

The average 'normal fan' is a long. long way down their list of priorities

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2023, 01:06:45 pm »

Sheff United was 81 tickets more than City. Not saying they have not taken more for that, or thats not a 2 credit jump, but it was slightly bigger.

Fair enough, must have mixed the numbers, was Palace with a smaller allocation but still starting one credit lower.

City - 2780 - 17
Sheffield - 2861 - 15
Palace - 2687 - 16

But my point was that the TO doesn't care how many tickets they skim off the top and I can't ever see them being open with it.

Offline wosman

• Kopite
  • Done the treble
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2023, 01:44:12 pm »
They're not playing the numbers game

Well done lads, good process

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2023, 02:31:22 pm »
Dear oh dear mate - far too sensible that for our TO.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2023, 07:31:25 pm »
Been a long day, but assuming nobody on here was sorted today & doesn't know of anybody else that was.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2023, 07:32:11 pm »
So out of an initial allocation of 1258 (don't tell me that the 200 extra given which are part of the players allocation etc. should not be included because ultimately those 200 tickets are given to LFC), the usual 300 odd were siphoned off at the start (going by LASK away and Toulouse away), so they've taken 500 odd in total. Regardless of if some of those get returned or not, how on earth can anyone ever justify taking 40% of an allocation for 'others'.

Its fucking scandalous.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 07:36:41 pm by ABJ »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2023, 07:34:43 pm »
Been a long day, but assuming nobody on here was sorted today & doesn't know of anybody else that was.
We got the majority of ours yesterday, but today needed 4 and got 2 (I know of a couple of others that were similar too) but that was with 3 of us trying, all getting blocked at some point  ::) and took us between 45 and 60 mins to get those 2.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2023, 07:36:37 pm »
We got the majority of ours yesterday, but today needed 4 and got 2 (I know of a couple of others that were similar too) but that was with 3 of us trying, all getting blocked at some point  ::) and took us between 45 and 60 mins to get those 2.

Thanks

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2023, 08:40:24 pm »
I've seen 2 people I know get sorted today
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2023, 10:28:05 pm »
So out of an initial allocation of 1258 (don't tell me that the 200 extra given which are part of the players allocation etc. should not be included because ultimately those 200 tickets are given to LFC), the usual 300 odd were siphoned off at the start (going by LASK away and Toulouse away), so they've taken 500 odd in total. Regardless of if some of those get returned or not, how on earth can anyone ever justify taking 40% of an allocation for 'others'.

Its fucking scandalous.

Couldn't agree more, it's an absolute disgrace. But they won't justify it, and don't care

The thing is most of these corporates don't want them as the teams and the locations aren't glamorous enough for them. The club should be challenged over it, but who by SoS, the supporters board, they're actually part of the problem with lots of ticketing issues

They then get put back in the pot for the likes of me, with a week's notice to the game when flight and hotel prices have gone through the roof
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 07:04:47 am by Tiz Lad »

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2023, 10:45:41 pm »
Couldn't agree more, it's an absolute disgrace. But they won't justify it, and don't care

The thing is most of these corporates don't want them as the teams and the locations aren't glamorous enough for them. The club should be challenged over it, but who by SoS, the supporters board, they're actually part of the problem

They then get put back in the pot for the likes of me, with a week's notice to the game when flight and hotel prices have gone through the roof

The thing is most of these corporates don't want them as the teams and the locations aren't glamorous enough for them. The club should be challenged over it, but who by SoS, the supporters board, they're actually part of the problem

TBF with the so called problems at Toulouse of overcrowding*.

from my spec just above the stairway, there was 2 people trying to sort it out.
One from SOS and the LFC SLO, why the LFC SLO is in the middle of all that for the duration of the first half  baffles me.
No sight of French stewards or LFC at all during the whole game.
*there was plenty of empty seats down the left hand side, granted the far end view was blocked by some of our banners

as for the Hospitality issue, we are really screwed here as its the only way LFC can sell some of the higher end packages with the carrot of guaranteed tickets, if anything its only going to get worse with the Anny Road.

I'm in the same boat as you BTW, been to all ten games yet no credits & NO USG ticket.
Trains, Hotel booked as soon as the draw was made.

can't believe people book flights etc so late.
Our Toulouse Flights cost £230 when the draw was made, over £900 when we got our tickets in the first returns sale, wasn't that about 7-10 days prior to the game.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 11:09:21 pm by bignred84 »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2023, 07:00:00 am »

I've heard of someone getting 5, another getting 3 and ours getting 1

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2023, 07:26:00 am »

I'm in the same boat as you BTW, been to all ten games yet no credits & NO USG ticket.

So you've been to every game and yet have no credits, meaning you're on somebody else's card, am I reading that right? If so you're not in the same boat as me as I have been all games on my card.

Our Toulouse Flights cost £230 when the draw was made, over £900 when we got our tickets in the first returns sale, wasn't that about 7-10 days prior to the game.

Why are you saying that? People who have slim or no chance of a ticket, should book flights and accommodation on the off chance of picking up a ticket. Given what were always going to be very low allocations, you think people should gamble on booking flights? Seems a very strange point of view
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 08:21:53 am by Tiz Lad »

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2023, 09:33:00 am »
TBF with the so called problems at Toulouse of overcrowding*.

from my spec just above the stairway, there was 2 people trying to sort it out.
One from SOS and the LFC SLO, why the LFC SLO is in the middle of all that for the duration of the first half  baffles me.
No sight of French stewards or LFC at all during the whole game.
*there was plenty of empty seats down the left hand side, granted the far end view was blocked by some of our banners

as for the Hospitality issue, we are really screwed here as its the only way LFC can sell some of the higher end packages with the carrot of guaranteed tickets, if anything its only going to get worse with the Anny Road.

New Annie road hospo has no away ticket access. Only time they are guaranteed a ticket is Wembley.  Main stand and Kenny has always had some away access from at least the early 2000s. The main issue is every new lfc partner gets away access. From Nike to Expedia.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 09:35:15 am by daindan »

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2023, 10:43:59 am »
New Annie road hospo has no away ticket access. Only time they are guaranteed a ticket is Wembley.  Main stand and Kenny has always had some away access from at least the early 2000s. The main issue is every new lfc partner gets away access. From Nike to Expedia.

Prior to the Anny Road (Hospitality) the lowest Hospitality was the Dugout, there were guaranteed a cup final ticket if the allocation was above 23,500, with the low end Anny Road now added to the mix I assume that figure will go up, otherwise they go into a ballot however there will still be more hospitality tickets going astray for Finals going forward.

besides that once you get to a certain level with Hospitality you are guaranteed premier league away, away cup games and Euro aways. it was advertised in the sales promotion when the Main Stand first opened.
You only have to see outside some of the lounges with all the names on the board of the holders of tables inside.

The proof is in the pudding with 200-400+ tickets being skimmed off every allocation.
Lok at Luton, Bournemouth (cup) and the recent Euro aways.