Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6755437 times)

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #36800 on: February 21, 2017, 11:09:45 pm »
They would but pub is shut down was a fire there few years ago.  Only 2 minutes from mine that pub aswell wasn't me.

Oh, I knew about the fire...

They would just have their group hug there like I said, remembering the good days..
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline slamjam

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #36801 on: February 22, 2017, 12:47:54 am »
Oh, I knew about the fire...

They would just have their group hug there like I said, remembering the good days..
Most probably have a candle light vigilant outside make sure moyes is chosen one still.

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36802 on: February 22, 2017, 01:29:11 am »
They'll probably have a group hug by the Taffs Tavern remembering the good ol' days... :P

ha ha

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36803 on: February 22, 2017, 11:43:07 am »
Why Taff's Tavern? I mean it's not like they have strong Welsh links.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #36804 on: February 23, 2017, 02:22:47 pm »
Any word on what GOT thinks of Liverpool's shiny new training ground?
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Souness1

• Kopite
  • Lallana is the second coming
« Reply #36805 on: February 23, 2017, 03:05:21 pm »

Heads well and truly, falling off!!

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36806 on: February 23, 2017, 03:18:39 pm »
Yeah, at least we're not selling Melwood to the City so we can rent it back to train on.... :P

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #36807 on: February 23, 2017, 03:29:09 pm »
Looking forward to seeing how Giggs does as their manager next season.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #36808 on: February 24, 2017, 05:13:57 pm »
Just in case any superstitious bitters are lurking. I was looking at a chart of Liverpool docks yesterday, and Bramley Moore Dock is listed as North Dock No13.  ;)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #36809 on: February 24, 2017, 07:21:19 pm »

Fume, probably
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36810 on: February 24, 2017, 07:24:20 pm »
^
Don't be silly. They have no thoughts on it whatsoever.
They don't care what the redshite say (or do) don't forget.  ::)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36811 on: February 25, 2017, 01:29:55 pm »
"First off, I know they are not the barometer against which we should measure ourselves. However they are our neighbours and subconsciously we all look sideways to see where we are at compared to the not so lovable, badly behaved, flag waving red mutants.

I think we are better than them.

I'd never have made that statement before January but the additions of Lookman and Schneiderlin plus the emergence of Davies has really made a huge difference. Not only to the quality of the players individually on the field but to our ability to play the way RK wants to.

Joel is better than either of their keepers.

Our full backs are superior, right back is debatable but no question about Baines vs Milner.

Midfield is where the difference has been made. Whereas they boast a plethora of fancy Dan number 10's who turn up one game in three, it is unbalanced and offers little protection to their comical defence and goalie.

The fact that they hold Adam Lallana as some sort of demi-God speaks volumes for where they are at. Henderson will always be average at best, looks good when the aforementioned number 10's are having their monthly stormers but ultimately is about as inspiring as a bowl of bran flakes at a hotel breakfast buffet.

Our midfield options are fluid and healthy. Barkley can be whatever he wants. He's been crap this season apparently yet has about 54 assists. Gueye and Schneiderlin are a duo that can anchor our side for the next 5 seasons. Davies is mustard.

We have Romelu Lukaku, don't think I need to expand on that.

As is stands now I think we have the edge and it's only going to get better. The ambition of Everton for once is very evident and it is clear we are going places under the ownership of Moshiri.

As a 33 year old who has seen a few false dawns come and go it is refreshing to feel the tide turning 'for real'. Long may it continue hey!"

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/we-are-better-than-liverpool.94889/

:champ :champ

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #36812 on: February 25, 2017, 01:35:27 pm »
Aww I see so the "we are better than Liverpool" is the new way of winning without winning. Very impressive I have to admit, before laughing my head off about just how deluded they are. You can always rely on them contributing a laugh though. :lmao
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36813 on: February 25, 2017, 01:36:47 pm »
Aww I see so the "we are better than Liverpool" is the new way of winning without winning. Very impressive I have to admit, before laughing my head off about just how deluded they are. You can always rely on them contributing a laugh though. :lmao

They've been better than us for the last 20 years, don't you know all the trophies they've won in that time period?

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #36814 on: February 25, 2017, 01:38:22 pm »
54 assists for a team who have only scored 40 goals is impressive however you cut it.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #36815 on: February 25, 2017, 01:39:16 pm »
"First off, I know they are not the barometer against which we should measure ourselves. However they are our neighbours and subconsciously we all look sideways to see where we are at compared to the not so lovable, badly behaved, flag waving red mutants.

I think we are better than them.

I'd never have made that statement before January but the additions of Lookman and Schneiderlin plus the emergence of Davies has really made a huge difference. Not only to the quality of the players individually on the field but to our ability to play the way RK wants to.

Joel is better than either of their keepers.

Our full backs are superior, right back is debatable but no question about Baines vs Milner.

Midfield is where the difference has been made. Whereas they boast a plethora of fancy Dan number 10's who turn up one game in three, it is unbalanced and offers little protection to their comical defence and goalie.

The fact that they hold Adam Lallana as some sort of demi-God speaks volumes for where they are at. Henderson will always be average at best, looks good when the aforementioned number 10's are having their monthly stormers but ultimately is about as inspiring as a bowl of bran flakes at a hotel breakfast buffet.

Our midfield options are fluid and healthy. Barkley can be whatever he wants. He's been crap this season apparently yet has about 54 assists. Gueye and Schneiderlin are a duo that can anchor our side for the next 5 seasons. Davies is mustard.

We have Romelu Lukaku, don't think I need to expand on that.

As is stands now I think we have the edge and it's only going to get better. The ambition of Everton for once is very evident and it is clear we are going places under the ownership of Moshiri.

As a 33 year old who has seen a few false dawns come and go it is refreshing to feel the tide turning 'for real'. Long may it continue hey!"

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/we-are-better-than-liverpool.94889/

:champ :champ

I love his reply to someone who doesn't think Everton are better than us at the moment :
We are mate sorry. We just are.
Glad he cleared that one up for the lad. ;D

Better without being better.  ;D

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #36816 on: February 25, 2017, 01:40:47 pm »
54 assists for a team who have only scored 40 goals is impressive however you cut it.

;D

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36817 on: February 25, 2017, 01:44:16 pm »
GoT hysteria is just brilliant.

They beat relegation fodder and a City team going through a bad patch and they are god's gift to football again.

Arise Everton the next footballing super power.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36818 on: February 25, 2017, 01:45:54 pm »
Fake Freak News!   ;)

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36819 on: February 25, 2017, 01:46:39 pm »
To be fair to the bluenose bretherin, they've laughed at that post.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36820 on: February 25, 2017, 01:58:57 pm »
There was another poster on there who made me laugh. According to him the BS are better because of their form in the last 8 games, ie when we were having the blip in January! How can you honestly use the time when we were playing badly, to then say that makes them a better team than us? A run of 8 games for goodness sake. Bring on the derby I say. I supspect that thread may have been closed down by then.  ;D

Offline kaiser franz

• Kopite
« Reply #36821 on: February 25, 2017, 02:07:33 pm »
Do they still hope that Osmanov guy or whats his name that tried to buy Arsenal will turn them in new Man City or Chelsa

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36822 on: February 25, 2017, 02:52:28 pm »
When are they ever going to accept that Baines is past his best?

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36823 on: February 25, 2017, 03:02:52 pm »
Fair do's to Everton for their support for the Sunderland lad with cancer.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36824 on: February 25, 2017, 04:00:28 pm »
They've been better than us for the last 20 years, don't you know all the trophies they've won in that time period?

I remember plenty of the bluenosed wierdos saying they were better than us back in the 70s and 80s too.  :)

They were always ''better'' and our success was only down to flukes, luck and dodgy refs. They were always the unlucky, badly-done-to victims even in those days. Nothing changes in The Cult of Deluded Bitterness.  :wanker

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36825 on: February 25, 2017, 10:30:09 pm »

;D

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #36826 on: February 25, 2017, 10:54:30 pm »

Deluded pricks 😀
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #36827 on: February 25, 2017, 11:08:51 pm »
To be fair they do seem to be better at putting the relegation candidates to the sword. Mind you at the moment they have a fully fit team (bar Bolasie) and Lukaku and Koeman are having their auditions for their next move.

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36828 on: February 25, 2017, 11:09:02 pm »
"Barkley can be whatever he wants"

Yeh.. that's kind of the problem isn't it.
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36829 on: February 26, 2017, 10:45:52 am »
Fair do's to Everton for their support for the Sunderland lad with cancer.
Yeah, I'll happily shit all over the turds across the park but what they (and Sunderland especially) have done for Bradley Lowery is heart-warming.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #36830 on: February 26, 2017, 10:52:06 am »
Ah there must be a derby coming up soon...I love it. They''ll spend the next month hyping themselves up, saying their better than us, that they'll win at Anfield for the first time since the turn of the Millennium and then when the day comes they'll go home fuming after we record another 4-0 win over them. Can't wait.

Offline slamjam

• Anny Roader
« Reply #36831 on: February 26, 2017, 01:20:57 pm »
Must kill them that we don't play till Monday they can't celebrate there win till we play

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36832 on: February 26, 2017, 01:30:21 pm »
Ah there must be a derby coming up soon...I love it. They''ll spend the next month hyping themselves up, saying their better than us, that they'll win at Anfield for the first time since the turn of the Millennium and then when the day comes they'll go home fuming after we record another 4-0 win over them. Can't wait.
The law of averages states, they have to win one at some time, and lets be fair, it's well over due.

I predict they'll win their next derby on.....

Saturday 3rd April 2027.   ;)

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36833 on: February 26, 2017, 01:38:56 pm »
That soon? I'm starting to get worried now.  :o ;)

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36834 on: February 26, 2017, 02:42:37 pm »

Stadium improvements though. Nothing to do with not being able to see the RS. Nothing at all.

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36835 on: February 26, 2017, 02:54:54 pm »

Saturday 3rd April 2027.   ;)

Nah...that's the date they announce their 5th new stadium plan.  :P

1 Kings Dock
2 Kirkby Tesco's
3 Walton Hall Park
4 Bramley Moore Dock
5 ?

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36836 on: February 26, 2017, 06:55:02 pm »
Congratulations to the blues for winning yet another League Cup by proxy. Two in two years for them.

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36837 on: February 26, 2017, 06:59:33 pm »
Party in the brick tonight ?

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36838 on: February 26, 2017, 07:43:12 pm »

Offline Jamie_G

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Internet Terrorist
« Reply #36839 on: February 27, 2017, 12:48:06 pm »
There is an actual breakdown  :duh-

If we’re looking for a full picture over their entire 117 seasons of play then here is Everton’s record in the attendance league table -

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/new-everton-stadium-60000-capacity-12629722

1st: 13 times (1964, 1963, 1956, 1898, 1897, 1896, 1895, 1894, 1893, 1892, 1891, 1890, 1889).

Serious question (well semi serious) - how on earth do they expect to finance a new 60k seated stadium?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 12:50:45 pm by Jamie_G »
Bill Shankly to Ian St John - 'If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.'

Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?