Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6755318 times)

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Everton/FC Sexy - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #36760 on: February 14, 2017, 03:51:46 pm »
Why let the truth get in the way of a good overblown conspiracy.

They like a conspiracy, do the Ev.   In fact, they bloody revel in it.   ;)

Hard done by this.   Hard done by that. 

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #36761 on: February 14, 2017, 03:59:18 pm »
"That would be Collina, the referee whose horrid mistake cost Everton a place in the Champions League group stages in 2005."

Yes, that's what cost them. Someone was paid to write this shit.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #36762 on: February 14, 2017, 04:12:55 pm »
"That would be Collina, the referee whose horrid mistake cost Everton a place in the Champions League group stages in 2005."

Yes, that's what cost them. Someone was paid to write this shit.

Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth in the eyes of the ignorant.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36763 on: February 14, 2017, 04:51:49 pm »
One of the replies:

KommentMonster

"the problem with collina's "mistake" wasn't that it was simply bad referring.  if it was just that, then we would have forgotten it by now.  the concern is that his being chosen to referee that match, along with villarreal being "randomly" drawn as everton's opponents, has the smell of corruption all over it."

Mr. Conspiracy theory might do well to remember them being in the qualifier had nothing to do with UEFA allowing us into the competition. Evertons 4th place meant they would have been in the qualifier to begin with.

He should also remember that Everton had done fuck all in Europe since...well, since ever, and would therefore have had a shite coefficient.  They moan about not getting a minnow in the draw, but they were one of the fucking minnows. There were about 7 or 8 teams in that third round draw that would have made mincemeat out of them. And considering what Dynamo Bucharest did to them a couple of weeks later it's safe to assume another 9 or 10 teams would have beaten them too.

Drawing Villareal was the best thing that could have happened, it gave them the opportunity to cry "conspiracy".  It's a bit harder trying to make a conspiracy theory stick when you've just been dicked by Anorthosis Famagusta or FC Thun.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #36764 on: February 14, 2017, 05:04:44 pm »
"Conspiracy" is actually an anagram of County Road...not a lot of people know that.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #36765 on: February 14, 2017, 06:19:03 pm »
He should also remember that Everton had done fuck all in Europe since...well, since ever, and would therefore have had a shite coefficient.  They moan about not getting a minnow in the draw, but they were one of the fucking minnows. There were about 7 or 8 teams in that third round draw that would have made mincemeat out of them. And considering what Dynamo Bucharest did to them a couple of weeks later it's safe to assume another 9 or 10 teams would have beaten them too.

Yep. Anyone other than an Everton fan would understand why they got a tough draw against Villareal.

It'll be the same for us should we finish 4th and have to qualify for the CL. There is the likelihood we'll get a pretty tough draw as well.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36766 on: February 14, 2017, 06:24:16 pm »
He should also remember that Everton had done fuck all in Europe since...well, since ever,

Well that's just complete and utter nonsense now isn't it. They won 6 European Cups on the bounce from 1986 to 1991. They didn't actually win them in that they played in the competition and lifted the trophy at the end of it. But ifithadntabinfer the Redshite, the whole world knows this would've happened. So they really should be allowed to put them on their honours list.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36767 on: February 14, 2017, 07:03:32 pm »
Well that's just complete and utter nonsense now isn't it. They won 6 European Cups on the bounce from 1986 to 1991. They didn't actually win them in that they played in the competition and lifted the trophy at the end of it. But ifithadntabinfer the Redshite, the whole world knows this would've happened. So they really should be allowed to put them on their honours list.

I remember now. How silly of me. Of course 1992 was the year Marseille won it, but were later to found to have been match fixing. So Everton retained it that year as well. Again not actually but seeing as they didn't fix matches it's a sort of moral victory.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #36768 on: February 14, 2017, 07:06:13 pm »
"Conspiracy" is actually an anagram of County Road...not a lot of people know that.

That's an interesting piece of fact. Here is another: Bullens Road is an anagram for HAAAAAANDBAAAAALL!
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #36769 on: February 14, 2017, 07:38:13 pm »
Here is a real one: Goodison is an anagram of Is No Good
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
« Reply #36770 on: February 14, 2017, 07:42:58 pm »
Here is a real one: Goodison is an anagram of Is No Good

Sorry, I don't get it.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #36771 on: February 14, 2017, 07:45:13 pm »
Should be other way round really, Is no Good is an anagram of Goodison
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36772 on: February 14, 2017, 07:57:25 pm »
I don't know why you're surprised with them still crying foul over Collina, they're still fucking moaning about Clive Thomas, they can't even call him by name, my mate I went to Uni with simply calls him "that Welsh prick", and that was 40 years ago, they just don't let things lie

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36773 on: February 14, 2017, 08:14:23 pm »
Is that a new name for us? " their lot" what a complete and utter bellend. He's also got the nerve to bring up corruption whilst conveniently forgetting Hans fucking Segers.

Online moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #36774 on: February 14, 2017, 08:19:53 pm »
Is that a new name for us? " their lot" what a complete and utter bellend. He's also got the nerve to bring up corruption whilst conveniently forgetting Hans fucking Segers.

Of course "Hans fucking Segers" is an anagram of "fumbles to enable blueshite avoid relegation"

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36775 on: February 14, 2017, 08:38:43 pm »

Of course "Hans fucking Segers" is an anagram of "fumbles to enable blueshite avoid relegation"

:)

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36776 on: February 14, 2017, 08:48:16 pm »
Was the referee corrupt when he disallowed Gerry Taggarts 2 yards over the line 'goal' ?, you know, the goal that if allowed would have saved Bolton and relegated Everton?, funny how that never gets a mention eh?

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36777 on: February 14, 2017, 09:03:31 pm »
Was the referee corrupt when he disallowed Gerry Taggarts 2 yards over the line 'goal' ?, you know, the goal that if allowed would have saved Bolton and relegated Everton?, funny how that never gets a mention eh?

People always go on about the Han Segars game, but never mention this one which was also dodgy as fuck. That's twice they've avoided relegation under very suspicious circumstances. Both within a few years of each other as well.

Online moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #36778 on: February 14, 2017, 11:22:37 pm »
Was actually at that Wimbledon game (went with some blues for something to do that day) I have never seen anything more comical or deceitful on a football pitch before or since, they have a right nerve to complain about any conspiracy now or forevermore - if they know THEIR history they would shut up and keep quiet. Funny they never released that on a VHS as it would have been a best seller .

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #36779 on: February 14, 2017, 11:45:04 pm »
People always go on about the Han Segars game, but never mention this one which was also dodgy as fuck. That's twice they've avoided relegation under very suspicious circumstances. Both within a few years of each other as well.

That Bolton game was in August I think so although it turned out to be pivotal, it maybe wasn't considered so at the time.

That Wimbledon game though, fucking hell I remember being so pissed off by that at the time!

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #36780 on: February 14, 2017, 11:51:51 pm »
One of the replies:

KommentMonster

the problem with collina's "mistake" wasn't ........

If you know your alternative history.
We are Liverpool!

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #36781 on: February 14, 2017, 11:59:11 pm »
Highly of the Wimbledon game here. Everton's winner is at about 11.30. Hilariously dubious keeping given what later came out about him.

https://youtu.be/1_AZJYYpoa8

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #36782 on: February 15, 2017, 11:02:05 am »

That Wimbledon game though, fucking hell I remember being so pissed off by that at the time!

I'm still pissed off now!

Can't believe they hovered above the relegation trap door year after year but always managed to escape. No chance of them getting relegated now. Which is a massive shame.

Beyond Liverpool winning the league, seeing Everton getting relegated would be up there with my footballing dreams. I'd settle for us coming 17th in the league, as long as Everton came 18th.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #36783 on: February 15, 2017, 11:35:00 am »

Can't believe they hovered above the relegation trap door year after year but always managed to escape. No chance of them getting relegated now. Which is a massive shame.

Beyond Liverpool winning the league, seeing Everton getting relegated would be up there with my footballing dreams. I'd settle for us coming 17th in the league, as long as Everton came 18th.

:o

Utterly bizarre this, the sort of thing I'd expect from Everton fans, not Liverpool.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #36784 on: February 15, 2017, 11:37:50 am »

One of the worst posts I've ever seen on here!
Justice for the 97

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36785 on: February 15, 2017, 02:04:24 pm »
Highly of the Wimbledon game here. Everton's winner is at about 11.30. Hilariously dubious keeping given what later came out about him.

https://youtu.be/1_AZJYYpoa8
Wow the reply is so conclusive.

Well dodgy.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline cissesbeard

• Kopite
« Reply #36786 on: February 15, 2017, 02:06:11 pm »

Well dodgy.

limpars dive for the pen as well!
cheats!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36787 on: February 15, 2017, 03:36:41 pm »

Holy shit. You've just went full Everton.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #36788 on: February 15, 2017, 03:39:04 pm »

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36789 on: February 15, 2017, 06:32:22 pm »

NEVER GO FULL EVERTON.

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36790 on: February 15, 2017, 06:32:47 pm »

Well dodgy.

Isn't it just. It was a back pass. He could have stayed on his feet and controlled it, stone dead, with his instep, and picked it up.

They're fortunate that the 2nd goal was a genuine screamer. If Segers had had to fall over like that to let another one in serious questions might have been asked,

Offline Lone Wolf

• Kopite
« Reply #36791 on: February 16, 2017, 10:36:31 am »

NEVER GO FULL EVERTON.

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #36792 on: February 16, 2017, 07:25:24 pm »

Segers was the velvet glove, the burnt out team coach the night before was the iron fist.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36794 on: February 21, 2017, 01:17:56 pm »
Will they have the RED carpet out for the return of the cereal winner MOYSEIAH this weekend.
bollocks

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #36795 on: February 21, 2017, 07:09:09 pm »
Will they have the RED carpet out for the return of the cereal winner MOYSEIAH this weekend.

3 points for the Bitters then?

Offline slamjam

• Anny Roader
« Reply #36796 on: February 21, 2017, 07:54:52 pm »
They make me laugh if Liverpool win I'm happy for the week I don't look for other results but Everton fans seem to only take comfort from a win if we lose a very strange breed they are.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36797 on: February 21, 2017, 08:29:03 pm »
3 points for the Bitters then?
3 pints of bitter for the moyesiah   
bollocks

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #36798 on: February 21, 2017, 08:45:15 pm »
They'll probably have a group hug by the Taffs Tavern remembering the good ol' days... :P
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline slamjam

• Anny Roader
« Reply #36799 on: February 21, 2017, 10:05:33 pm »
They'll probably have a group hug by the Taffs Tavern remembering the good ol' days... [emoji14]
They would but pub is shut down was a fire there few years ago.  Only 2 minutes from mine that pub aswell wasn't me.