Author Topic: Newcastle - RIP Jamal Khashoggi; Free Salma al-Shehab  (Read 1924371 times)

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Newcastle United - RIP Jamal Khashoggi
« Reply #19440 on: March 18, 2022, 09:44:20 pm »
Yeah, I know what you're saying - though have seen much worse and not get punished at all. So, with the ref changing his mind after looking at the video, is it classed as a straight red.....thought I saw him bring out a yellow again, then red or was that a mistake ?
They bring the yellow out again to show they are cancelling it, then show the red.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19441 on: April 8, 2022, 06:02:02 pm »
Apparently there's a feature before the game later with Carragher asking their fans questions about the club "on and off the pitch".

I'm sure they'll all condemn their owners and not just turn a blind eye to it.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19442 on: April 8, 2022, 06:07:55 pm »
Apparently there's a feature before the game later with Carragher asking their fans questions about the club "on and off the pitch".

I'm sure they'll all condemn their owners and not just turn a blind eye to it.

Looking forward to Carragher and Neville calling out the PL for allowing a disgusting regime buying into it and calling for riots.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19443 on: April 8, 2022, 07:29:06 pm »
This is pathetic

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19444 on: April 8, 2022, 07:30:49 pm »
Already fucked off the Saudi 'debate' and have moved on to splurging their blood money.

Carra is pathetic and Sky are pathetic

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #19445 on: April 8, 2022, 07:32:36 pm »
What did you expect, sky will be wanking themselves silly once they start spunking hundreds of millions with not word said about where it comes from

Hope we win the lot then I can be done with this shitshow for good

Offline scouse neapolitan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19446 on: April 30, 2022, 08:17:13 am »
Thoroughly dislikeable club and supporter base. This lot are so up themselves it's untrue. Their manufactured support, plastic flags, nicked songs,overflated sense of self and enormous anti-scouse chip on their shoulder towards us and our city has always made them enormously disagreeable.
Recent developments have only made them worse though I suppose they and  their new owners totally belong with one another. They'd love to be us and have our  support and history.  Take the Makkems any day over this lot. Bring them back to earth please Redmen. Give them a reality check.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19447 on: April 30, 2022, 08:36:17 am »
Thoroughly dislikeable club and supporter base. This lot are so up themselves it's untrue. Their manufactured support, plastic flags, nicked songs,overflated sense of self and enormous anti-scouse chip on their shoulder towards us and our city has always made them enormously disagreeable.
Recent developments have only made them worse though I suppose they and  their new owners totally belong with one another. They'd love to be us and have our  support and history.  Take the Makkems any day over this lot. Bring them back to earth please Redmen. Give them a reality check.

I don't get that vibe from Newcastle at the moment. That's Man City you've just described. No doubt they'll become more and more like them as the years go by, but not at this moment in time. Not in my opinion anyway.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 09:05:14 am by Lycan »
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline scouse neapolitan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19448 on: April 30, 2022, 09:05:18 am »
Have a read what they have to say about us.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19449 on: April 30, 2022, 09:12:47 am »
I have mate. A small fraction of their fan base. There are still loads of Geordies who have a soft spot for us. The club they can't stand on Merseyside is Everton at this moment in time. The scouse mackems they call them. As I said, as the years go by and the more money they spend, I've no doubt their venom towards us will grow. Just as it did with the Man City fan base. But they aren't at the level you described just yet.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Geezer08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19450 on: April 30, 2022, 09:14:12 am »
What did you expect, sky will be wanking themselves silly once they start spunking hundreds of millions with not word said about where it comes from

Hope we win the lot then I can be done with this shitshow for good

Agree, would be lovely to win everything this season. I have this weird sense, that this is the last season for football as a sport before it turns into true commercial show business. Super leagues, states against states, competition changes only to generate more and more money, etc. The only bright thing in world top football is Jurgen Klopp and us, I truly believe that we are the only ones competing within our means

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #19451 on: April 30, 2022, 09:32:29 am »
I have mate. A small fraction of their fan base. There are still loads of Geordies who have a soft spot for us. The club they can't stand on Merseyside is Everton at this moment in time. The scouse mackems they call them.

Isn't that just a way of flattering themselves?

The truth is that Everton are a far more illustrious club than either Newcastle or Sunderland. And Liverpool FC don't even belong in the conversation - even by implication.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19452 on: April 30, 2022, 09:44:08 am »
Isn't that just a way of flattering themselves?

The truth is that Everton are a far more illustrious club than either Newcastle or Sunderland. And Liverpool FC don't even belong in the conversation - even by implication.

Partly yes. 

The Newcastle fan base was one of the few fan bases who never wanted Man City to win the league to 'save football'. They were also one of the few fan bases who weren't screaming "null & void the league" simply just to spite us. We also had a good number of Geordies who used to post on here for many years who were sound. This is all starting to change now of course, and it'll only get worse as time goes by. But I just don't think they're at the stage scouse neopolitan has described, just yet.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19453 on: April 30, 2022, 09:58:39 am »
I have mate. A small fraction of their fan base. There are still loads of Geordies who have a soft spot for us. The club they can't stand on Merseyside is Everton at this moment in time. The scouse mackems they call them. As I said, as the years go by and the more money they spend, I've no doubt their venom towards us will grow. Just as it did with the Man City fan base. But they aren't at the level you described just yet.

I haven't met a single Newcastle fan yet that has an issue with being owned by despots. The ones that do have an issue are a very tiny minority.
They're disgusting. Vile club from top to bottom.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #19454 on: April 30, 2022, 10:04:02 am »
I haven't met a single Newcastle fan yet that has an issue with being owned by despots. The ones that do have an issue are a very tiny minority.
They're disgusting. Vile club from top to bottom.

Black and White Paul does (not that I’ve met him!).

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19455 on: April 30, 2022, 10:08:05 am »
Black and White Paul does (not that I’ve met him!).

I know, haven't met him either.  :D

I know a fair few Newcastle fans here. All of them come off with the same shit
"We don't have any say who owns the club"
"Yeah sure Americans human rights record is top notch"
"We deserve success after years of suffering"
"The PL have said we aren't owned by the Government"

Same shit the likes of Paully was coming off with before fucking off. Hopefully he stays fucked off.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19456 on: April 30, 2022, 10:16:52 am »
"We deserve success after years of suffering"

Whenever I hear that, I wonder about all those people trapped in dead end, minimum wage jobs, struggling to make ends meet. I'm sure they're expecting someone to just rock up to Tesco at midnight as they're leaving work after a 12 hour shift and say to them, "Hey, how would you like a job where I pay you a hundred grand a week to do absolutely nothing?  Except say nice things about me when people ask what's happened to my business partner?"

The day Newcastle win the league is the day I give up on football. Some of them might have a soft spot for Liverpool (you'd hardly think it on a match day like), but wait until we're an obstacle between them and a trophy.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #19457 on: April 30, 2022, 10:24:14 am »
I don't get why they feel they should be a regular contender as if they have some massive history like us or United. Didn't they last win a trophy in the 50s? They have been pretty shit for most of my lifetime outside of the two brief spells under Keegan and then Robson.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #19458 on: April 30, 2022, 10:39:17 am »
I don't get why they feel they should be a regular contender as if they have some massive history like us or United. Didn't they last win a trophy in the 50s? They have been pretty shit for most of my lifetime outside of the two brief spells under Keegan and then Robson.

They won a bingo card once

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #19459 on: April 30, 2022, 10:40:34 am »

I stand corrected. They were Bingo World Champs in 2006.

Online Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #19460 on: April 30, 2022, 10:49:02 am »
The "deserve it after Ashley" narrative makes me want to vomit.

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #19461 on: April 30, 2022, 11:04:57 am »
That's a whole load of shit. You'd think he was the reincarnation of Tom Hicks the way they carried on about him.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19462 on: April 30, 2022, 11:08:54 am »
Yeah what a c*nt he was, got them to the PL and kept them there.

Online Zee_26

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19463 on: April 30, 2022, 11:13:53 am »

Scott Parker receiving a certificate for serving in the great war.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19464 on: April 30, 2022, 11:54:12 am »
Yeah what a c*nt he was, got them to the PL and kept them there.

He got them relegated too, mind. ;)

Ashley was not a good owner tbf, but he was far from a bad owner either. If the Toon want an example of bad owners, they could ask Blackburn  or Blackpool, or Bolton or Burnley.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 12:06:00 pm by Red Berry »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19465 on: April 30, 2022, 11:55:40 am »
Scott Parker receiving a certificate for serving in the great war.

For bravery and impeccable hair.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19466 on: April 30, 2022, 12:20:34 pm »
He got them relegated too, mind. ;)

Ashley was not a good owner tbf, but he was far from a bad owner either. If the Toon want an example of bad owners, they could ask Blackburn  or Blackpool, or Bolton or Burnley.

True.

They seem to forget they were in a financial mess under Hall and Shepherd they got to the top by doing a Leeds.

Problem is if you dont maintain CL footy on a regular basis it becomes a problem if your wages are high.

Ashley left them debt free to my knowledge and as he rightly pointed out how do thet expect him to compete with a countries wealth ie Man City or Chelsea.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19467 on: April 30, 2022, 12:28:21 pm »
Say what you like about that Murderous bastard but the one thing the Saudis are known for around the world is being community driven.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19468 on: April 30, 2022, 01:53:05 pm »
Say what you like about that Murderous bastard but the one thing the Saudis are known for around the world is being community driven.

Huh?  Community driven?  Is that after he's finished executing the community members that don't conform to their ideals?
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19469 on: April 30, 2022, 02:29:24 pm »
Shite c*nts. Why didn't yous put in half as much effort against Everton a couple of weeks ago?

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19470 on: April 30, 2022, 02:31:01 pm »
Was observing their fans throughout the match, they really are utter gobshites. And the Saudi flag to top it off. A nothing club, and they will remain so even after all their purchased success.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19471 on: April 30, 2022, 02:33:10 pm »
Why does Southgate always sit next to Staveley? Seen it a few times now. Lovely bit of sportswashing.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #19472 on: April 30, 2022, 02:34:09 pm »
For bravery and impeccable hair.
Poster boy for the 101st Airborne Division.

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #19473 on: April 30, 2022, 02:37:31 pm »
Was observing their fans throughout the match, they really are utter gobshites. And the Saudi flag to top it off. A nothing club, and they will remain so even after all their purchased success.
Really a Saudi flag? What a bunch of shite twats.

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #19474 on: April 30, 2022, 02:38:00 pm »
Why does Southgate always sit next to Staveley? Seen it a few times now. Lovely bit of sportswashing.
Angling for a job once he's done with England

Online Zee_26

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19475 on: April 30, 2022, 02:40:54 pm »
Their fans have a bit of the Everton about them. Seemed like 90 mins of booing and moaning over every little thing.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #19476 on: April 30, 2022, 02:41:08 pm »
Really a Saudi flag? What a bunch of shite twats.
Yes, I saw that too.  ::)

Sad horse camel punchers.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19477 on: April 30, 2022, 02:44:27 pm »
I don't get that vibe from Newcastle at the moment. That's Man City you've just described. No doubt they'll become more and more like them as the years go by, but not at this moment in time. Not in my opinion anyway.

I'm on the same boat with you
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #19478 on: April 30, 2022, 02:56:54 pm »
Looking forward to Carragher and Neville calling out the PL for allowing a disgusting regime buying into it and calling for riots.

Surely given Carragher and Neville's social justice concerns, then they must have something to say on the scum that own Newcastle?

But I suppose that's downplaying the brand that pays their wage...

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19479 on: April 30, 2022, 03:06:33 pm »

Wish she had bigger shades on,big enough to cover them both.