Author Topic: Yet another Special Anfield night - Liverpool V Arsenal post game comments  (Read 90598 times)

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
fdgkgfd
hgjkhg

GET THE FUCK INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Haven't been so happy since we last won it.

Offline CheesyRed

• Main Stander
How can I pick a man of the match?  Its practically impossible.

Gerrard - His usual best.  He was heavily marked but still managed to make his presence felt.  He really bossed the midfield I thought, more so than our dmg duo.

Masch - I worry about Masch.  He hasnt been quite the same since that premiership nonsense.  Hope his confidence comes back, but he had an ok game, just not by his exceptional standards.

Alonso - Very quiet, quite a few misplaced passes mixed in with quite a few brilliant ones.  Not sure he was able to impose himself much tonight.

Carra - That is the best right back performance I have seen at this club for many a year.  Absolutely dominant.  I reckon he has taken his spare time to watch youtube videos of the best rb players in the world, and he has mastered the role.

Kuyt - He had a few infuriating moments, but I thought he was brilliant all the first half.  He harried them constantly, really felt his impact.  However he seemed to completely run out of steam at around 70 minutes, and I barely saw him after that point.  He needs a bit of a rest for blackburn.

Squirtle - I dont feel he made any mistake that wasnt forced upon him.  Great performance.

Big Sami - Amazing! Our best defender right now.  For him to be playing at this level at his age is outstanding. 

Babel - Made the difference for us tonight.  Forced the third, and scored the fourth.  He and torres are our future strikers.

Torres - Did what he does best.  He was hounded and fouled all night, but he popped up and bang, thats what torres is about. 

MOTM?  Bloody difficult.  I think Carra edges it for me.  Seeing him play RB in that way was an absolute treat.

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
ROFLMAO. You should hear the bitter bitter c*nts on 606, turned it on especially to hear it, it's hilarious!
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline lfcss

• dull
  • Legacy Fan
Im so glad that we manage to get through these games in such a straightforward manner and dont inflict any sort of pressure on the supporters hearts.  :D
Thankyou god for making me a Liverpool supporter
If there's a Mrs Skrtel she probably has to wear shinpads to bed.

Offline crealism

• Anny Roader
Now that I'm too tired to continue being in a continuous state of high (5.30am here), I'm worried about the Chelsea match.

Offline mousey ruby curry

• Boys Pen
  • The Club is more IMPORTANT than anyone.
To Andy - Bayor,
Quit bitching. Take your whinging arse back to London and moan down there. You played in a great game ,got beat by a better team on the night. Great Game.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
In fairness, I think Tyldsley was wonderful today:
* saying that they don't have to provide us with plastic flags
* saying there are no prawn sandwiches there

etc

I thought both him and Jim Beglin tried to tempt fate against us all night.
Then, the ITV interviewer asking Stevie & Rafa “did the best team win". Rafa had to remind him we'd scored 4 goals.
Steve I was shit at commentating golf Ryder asking Andy T "do you feel for Arsenal Tonight". Err, no why would we you hom.
Why the fuck not talk about the victors?

ITV were beauts tonight, fuck off you pricks.

We didn't let them out of their half last week and they showed glimpses of brilliant passing during some parts of 90 minutes. But as Rafa pointed out, 4 goals makes a difference. Then SSN talk about contentious penalties and us never being ahead in this tie.

Someone please explain such bias shite.

Well in REDMEN, you did us proud and you didn’t have a minger Stevie, you were fine mate. Torres we love you.

Oh, and no need to abuse the Arse fans that have only tried to contribute to the discussion - they have their own opinions.

Offline JohnSullie

• van, missing in burma, any news contact Dave, Grace n' Terry
  • Legacy Fan
Thank you  RAFA  YOU OUT SMARTED WENGER

Offline rotistgeil

• Unflabbable in the face of lesbian scenes in public park.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
The whole team was MOTM for me. It was just a great team performance with some shaky bits here and there.

Offline LFCDore

• Kopite
Juan Loco shut up you muppet I hope that fat spanish waiter of a manager of yours gets the chop.

fuck off you moaning twat.
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say, 'We're Liverpool'." --Bill Shankly

Offline AdamJohn

• Main Stander
I am f'ing jubilant this evening. Enjoy it everyone :)

Offline redwood32

• Legacy Fan
Was spewing after the first 25 minutes, we were being easily outplayed. Sensational from that point on though, didn't let Arsenal get into their rhythmic quick passing and settled down.

Torres' strike was fantastic. Their 2nd goal should have been avoided, Masch or Aurelio should have taken the yellow and brought the man down at half way instead of letting him run past as they fell over. Can't blame Hyypia too much for it though, he's obviously not going to catch Walcott.

Great response afterwards though. Babel playing up front was class, obviously his pace and power when everyone else is tired is too much to handle. If we can work on his conditioning during the summer we'll have a great player on our hands. Well taken goal, great control off the knee.

And another classic European night!!!

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
How can you Liverpool fans be proud of that?

Pages upon pages of how Hleb went down like a fairy, and then getting a penalty that is 10x softer than the one we should have received.

I will forever hate your club as much as spurs, chelsea or united.

Europe belongs to us. Always has, always will. Get over it.

Good luck against United. Now, fuck off.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline dane

• Kopite
it was funny to watch Wenger's antics on the touchline throughout the match... oh... and Adebayor's face at the end HAHAHA... go play your pretty football in the ladies' league

Offline TattyHead

• Boys Pen
Alonso was poor though!!!!!!!!! :-[
C`mon you Reds!! ;D

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
Absolutely fucking made up boys and girls. Some real courage there tonight from our players and everyone of them deserve a big pat on the back for thier effort, might as well give my verdicts:

Reina 6: Looked dodgey as he has done is recent weeks

Carra 7: Made the most of his play on the right and took on the challenge
Skrtel 8: Awesome, pacey, strong in the air, and he kept us in the game with a few good interceptions
Hyypia 8: Great Header, looked comfortable a lot of the time tonight
Aurelio 7.5: Again, he looked brilliant, cleared at the right times, kept it on the deck when he needed to

Kuyt 8.5: Absolutely brilliant, over the past months or so he has been awesome, what an effort from him, never stopped running and some good hold up play at the end, he kept his head and was suprised not to see him take the penalty
Gerrard 7: Not his best of nights but never stopped working for it, and kept cool with his penalty
Alonso 7: Looked off the pace in the first half an hour but picked himself up and played well
Mascherano 7: Closed everything down, another solid performance from him

Torres 7: Quiet all night, 1 chance, bang, hell of a goal, made up for him
Crouch 7.5: Brilliant, held up the ball, won every header, linked up well.

Subs:

Babel 8: Have to give him credit, got the pen, got the goal, held the ball up well, fantastic
Riise 7: Did his job, and did it well
Arbeloa - Not long enough

My MOTM has to be Kuyt, for his sheer determination, absolutely fantastic effort
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline Dave Skywalker

• Legacy Fan
me versus a house full of Gooners.

Fucking loving it!

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
First 25 mins was the best football I've ever seen - but it wasn't enough, silky skills aren't a replacement for heart and desire.  Bottom line, the men in red wanted it more and didn't give up at 83 mins.

Oh Campione indeed.

Offline ®äfä.. ®äfä...ßëñíTêz

• Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for the memories RB! **YNWA Liam Harker***
HIS ARMBAND PROVED HE WAS A RED TORRES TORRES ...... YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE IT SAID TORRES TORRES .....WE BOUGHT THE LAD FROM SUNNY SPAIN HE GETS THE BALL AND SCORES AGAIN .....FERNANDO TORRES IS LIVERPOOLS NUMBER NINE ....AH NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA :D :D

get fuckin in !!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :p
E L  P I S T O L E R O - LUIS SUAREZ  

JOHN W HENRY THE LEGEND - www.spiritofshankly.com

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
Juan Loco shut up you muppet I hope that fat spanish waiter of a manager of yours gets the chop.

:lmao

You're really showing yourself up now.
JFT97

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Gerrard - His usual best.  He was heavily marked but still managed to make his presence felt.  He really bossed the midfield I thought, more so than our dmg duo.

Masch - I worry about Masch.  He hasnt been quite the same since that Premier League nonsense.  Hope his confidence comes back, but he had an ok game, just not by his exceptional standards.

Alonso - Very quiet, quite a few misplaced passes mixed in with quite a few brilliant ones.  Not sure he was able to impose himself much tonight.

Carra - That is the best right back performance I have seen at this club for many a year.  Absolutely dominant.  I reckon he has taken his spare time to watch youtube videos of the best rb players in the world, and he has mastered the role.

Kuyt - He had a few infuriating moments, but I thought he was brilliant all the first half.  He harried them constantly, really felt his impact.  However he seemed to completely run out of steam at around 70 minutes, and I barely saw him after that point.  He needs a bit of a rest for blackburn.

Squirtle - I dont feel he made any mistake that wasnt forced upon him.  Great performance.

Big Sami - Amazing! Our best defender right now.  For him to be playing at this level at his age is outstanding. 

Babel - Made the difference for us tonight.  Forced the third, and scored the fourth.  He and torres are our future strikers.

Torres - Did what he does best.  He was hounded and fouled all night, but he popped up and bang, thats what torres is about. 

MOTM?  Bloody difficult.  I think Carra edges it for me.  Seeing him play RB in that way was an absolute treat.

Disagree about both gerrard and masch

And as for the carragher and youtube commend :lmao

Offline Torres is god

• Kemlynite
What a game. Makes me even more proud to be a red. Torres what a goal son. Gerrard awesome penna and hyppia legend. Carra was my man of the match he made the young boys look like lazy c**ts. Roll on the champions league, chelsea here we come.

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!

Masch - I worry about Masch.  He hasnt been quite the same since that Premier League nonsense.  Hope his confidence comes back, but he had an ok game, just not by his exceptional standards.

What about Aurelio?

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
GEEEEEEEEET THE FUCK IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

I'm fucking running around in circles.

Lets get the damn thing

Offline ۩ Imperator ۩

• CAE DIVI AUG
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Let them hate me, as long as they respect me"
Europe belongs to us. Always has, always will. Get over it.

Good luck against United. Now, fuck off.

Everything you need to know in one concise post.
In a free state there should be freedom of speech and thought.
 Tiberius Caesar Augustus,
Roman Emperor & General (42 BC - 37 AD)

Offline Mr B

• Boys Pen
I'm so fuckin happy its unbelievable.

Only Liverpool can give you a night like this. Fuckin orgasmic.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Not the time for analysing the system or what was wrong for the first 25 minutes. Great game, great performance by every player on the pitch.

Special mentions for Skrtel, Alonso (given him some stick recently, but was superb after a poor start to the game), Mascherano, Kuyt and Babel for his 10 minute burst. Even at 2-2, didn't doubt we could win it.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
Hahaha your an average side that get the breaks hope the Mancs win it least they play football.
im guessing your married to a fat bird who nags like fuck ...but you tell everyone she is boss and have a job you make out to be better than it is also

i also reckon  when someone tells you how good a ferrari is you say blah blah blah overhyped piece of shite and continue about your mini cooper/lada/robin reliant van , and say "IT GETS YOU FROM A TO B"

:wanker

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
Kuyt was fantastic again tonight, what he lacks in certain areas he makes up for with his zest and effort. I think he's one of those players if you're a player you want in your team because he'll run his nut off and plays with his brain.

Immense performance. There were negatives, no point going into them tonight, but the resilience shown was amazing.
JFT97

Offline paulsi

• Kopite
were gonner bounce in a minute
betfair refer and earn its simple free £20 each when you use this code  w4wvdxlph

Offline longshanks100

• Main Stander
Dunno if anybody else posted this but Essien will be suspended for chelsea in the 1st leg
7 Feb 2009, Setanta; Portsmouth 2 - 3 Liverpool
"Why play 90 mins when 15 mins will win you the game!"

Offline the.kevin.anderson

• Kemlynite
First 25 mins was the best football I've ever seen - but it wasn't enough, silky skills aren't a replacement for heart and desire.  Bottom line, the men in red wanted it more and didn't give up at 83 mins.

Oh Campione indeed.

Class... you guys looked unstoppable in the early going. I was saying to my friend that we were in trouble if things didn't get settled down. Best of luck against the Manc's... can't stand them.

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
It's been a while since my GET IN so here it is.

Offline Andy-Bayor

• Main Stander
  • Oh to be a gooner.
  • Super Title: Banned for being a prick
I've calmed down abit sorry if I was a bit abusive.
Here's something we can all enjoy http://youtube.com/watch?v=0kimdS-4om8

Offline stevied

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Gerrard said on the box it was his worst ever performance for the reds
i can tip em but cant back em

RAWK Aintree tipping champ 2013

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Absolutely brilliant, thought we were gonna throw it away when we conceded the first, and then contrived to allow them a second but we kept going, Babel made the difference being fresh.

Have to laugh at all the sore loser gooners who are saying that it wasnt a pen, even though they swear blind that hlebs was - rose tints perhaps :D

CHELSEA Chelsea HERE WE COME!!!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Ken Collars

• Main Stander
  • Rush scored 3 and Rush scored 4
Beautiful to watch the elephant salesman's lad face change within 2 minutes from unjustified smugness to dispair!

Haven't enjoyed a game so much since Instanbul....even more emotion than the FA cup final.

This is why being a Liverpool fan is so special.....no other crowd can boost a team like ours.
We used to play in the field behind me Nana's........

There was 1 line on me schoolwork and about 5 lines on how good I played in the 5-a-side.

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
Watching Liverpool at home goes a bit like this....
Sent my son to bed at half time but my screams of joy when we scored and my cries of despair when they scored saw the poor bugger running up and down the stairs to see what was going on.
My wife is not allowed to come in the living room when Liverpool are as as teams have scored when she has come in. Silly cow comes to the door and starts talking to me - "Get out!" I scream but it is too late and they score. "Fuck Off" I scream at her. Luckily for her we scored again as divorce was on the cards :D

Get the fuck in!! Bring on your fucking Chelsea....
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline The Infamous_LFC

• Doubting Thommo.
  • Legacy Fan
Oh shut up and have a few tears I will provide the tissues.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Reina -5. Really should have stopped the first goal. Nothing much to do after that

Carra -7. Did as well as he could do at RB. Solid

Skrtel.8 Great performance. First to the ball most of the time and dominant in the air

Hyypia.8 As above, great goal at the right time

Aurelio. 8 Solid and assured

Gerrard. 8 Not his best game but an assist and a cool taken pen when it mattered rescued him

Alonso. 6 Poor, lost his man for the first goal and looked shaky

Masch-7. Poor first half but did as expected the second half

Kuyt. 9 My MOM, ran all game long and kept possession better than anyone else. A few bad passes at the vital moment kept this from being a 10

Crouch 7. Didn't influence as much as Sat, worked hard and caused a few problems

Tores. 8 Not his usual standard but scored a beautiful goal. Many RAWKites will continue to want to get in his pants

Subs

Babel 9. From his limited time on the pitch he bossed it. Direct runs, won the vital pen and finished them off with total pace

Riise 7. Not much to say, one great tackle

Arbeloa 6 Nothing to say, great for a time waste ;D