Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2127118 times)

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #39120 on: April 30, 2024, 12:23:33 pm »
Shame the club didn’t release all tickets for those on the waiting list.

I have a decent seat in the upper Annie but would’ve taken one elsewhere as I’ve sat up there quite a few times
It's to do with the wording... as this late sale has majority of tickets without credits, they couldn't release them to the waiting list because the waiting list sales has some connection to the seat needing to be a credit.. club explained it to me when I was frustrated about the Chelsea sale for my lad earlier in the season
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #39121 on: April 30, 2024, 12:25:47 pm »
It's to do with the wording... as this late sale has majority of tickets without credits, they couldn't release them to the waiting list because the waiting list sales has some connection to the seat needing to be a credit.. club explained it to me when I was frustrated about the Chelsea sale for my lad earlier in the season

Fair enough!

Dropping to 3+

https://x.com/lfchelp/status/1785267045401047046?s=46&t=VUnK-zh-n2lSI3FX4kmINQ

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39122 on: April 30, 2024, 12:28:32 pm »
Are we expecting this announcement today?

No idea but I don’t think the club will release the waiting list for wolves until the Tottenham sales have concluded. Hopefully I’m wrong

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #39123 on: April 30, 2024, 12:30:16 pm »
Lodas of people won't be arsed now given the events of the last few weeks.
Yeah get that.

But years gone by Spurs at Home was always one of the biggest games for ticket demand.

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #39124 on: April 30, 2024, 12:31:32 pm »
Any of the seats left still have credits or all ST returns now?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #39125 on: April 30, 2024, 12:33:49 pm »
Any of the seats left still have credits or all ST returns now?

Few in the Upper Anny still credits

Offline JAYLFC0903

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39126 on: April 30, 2024, 12:39:21 pm »
Can you forward ticket to people without the criteria? A 4+ forwarding to someone on 2+?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #39127 on: April 30, 2024, 12:42:18 pm »
Can you forward ticket to people without the criteria? A 4+ forwarding to someone on 2+?
Yeah, you can at the moment... but tickets in this sales apparently can't be forwarded

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #39128 on: April 30, 2024, 01:13:21 pm »
Yeah get that.

But years gone by Spurs at Home was always one of the biggest games for ticket demand.

Wonder if this is the way it will go if we are not winning every game possible next year.

Offline Stevo

• Not unique in his worship of Erik Meijer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39129 on: April 30, 2024, 01:36:32 pm »
If you’ve got a successful wait list position am I right in thinking you can’t register for the additional members sale?

I’m tempted to take my chances of getting a Kop ticket for Spurs rather than a guaranteed ARU ticket but guess this isn’t possible

Ok, so for future reference I could, and should, have waited. Took ARU yesterday but still loads left today using the registration link.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39130 on: April 30, 2024, 04:37:44 pm »
so err, anyone looking for a new job and also fancies being a mole? ;D

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39131 on: April 30, 2024, 04:38:31 pm »
Ok, so for future reference I could, and should, have waited. Took ARU yesterday but still loads left today using the registration link.

same, knew this would happen as well but just didn't want the refreshing bollocks for the rest of the week.

Offline Stevo

• Not unique in his worship of Erik Meijer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39132 on: April 30, 2024, 07:06:42 pm »
I guess it doesn’t matter for a while for most people. Won’t be any more waitlists until they fill the corners in.

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
« Reply #39133 on: April 30, 2024, 08:44:02 pm »
If I buy a ticket in tomorrow’s waiting list sale will I be able to forward it if I can’t go? I know you can’t forward late sale tickets.

You know the game is on Sunday?

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39134 on: April 30, 2024, 08:44:54 pm »
Yes you can forward it.

Just tried to forward mine to a non 4+ to see if it worked - wouldn't let me.  I think they are doing something different for these last few games.

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39135 on: April 30, 2024, 08:48:31 pm »
Yes. Why?

Mad how many people buy in late sales and unable to go a few days later.

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #39136 on: April 30, 2024, 09:35:37 pm »
Do you still keep the credit if you Distribute one of your two games when you are 13+?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39137 on: April 30, 2024, 10:08:30 pm »
Just tried to forward mine to a non 4+ to see if it worked - wouldn't let me.  I think they are doing something different for these last few games.

I was able to forward my 2 Spurs tickets to my mate and his lad. Neither have 4+
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #39138 on: April 30, 2024, 11:08:00 pm »
Do you still keep the credit if you Distribute one of your two games when you are 13+?

Yes.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #39139 on: May 1, 2024, 09:06:09 am »
Mad how many people buy in late sales and unable to go a few days later.

I think you're underestimating how tough it is to get credits. I certaintly wouldn't be giving up a credit via waitlist and if i couldn't go I'd buy any way so i could pass on to someone i know.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39140 on: May 1, 2024, 09:23:05 am »
I think you're underestimating how tough it is to get credits. I certaintly wouldn't be giving up a credit via waitlist and if i couldn't go I'd buy any way so i could pass on to someone i know.

I do agree and that’s why the system is massively flawed. The people who make the decisions at the club are always reactive. You’ll have too many on 4+ and 13+ before they make the changes.

Not sure why it’s ok for members to pass on ticket and to keep the credit. Insider touting is the best way to describe it obvs without the financial benefit

I’m going for 13+ next season. Have never been bothered or tried but defo getting it next season. Far too many benefits

Offline mighty magpie

• Main Stander
« Reply #39141 on: May 1, 2024, 10:18:00 am »
I do agree and that’s why the system is massively flawed. The people who make the decisions at the club are always reactive. You’ll have too many on 4+ and 13+ before they make the changes.

Not sure why it’s ok for members to pass on ticket and to keep the credit
. Insider touting is the best way to describe it obvs without the financial benefit

I’m going for 13+ next season. Have never been bothered or tried but defo getting it next season. Far too many benefits

Through official ways, it is only 13+ members who can do this twice a season. I know there's other games where this is possible like late midweek changes e.g. luton.

Any other members have to use f+f therefore credit passes across with ticket in the league. I don't see the issue with that.

But yeah, changes are coming.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39142 on: May 1, 2024, 10:55:12 am »
Through official ways, it is only 13+ members who can do this twice a season. I know there's other games where this is possible like late midweek changes e.g. luton.

Any other members have to use f+f therefore credit passes across with ticket in the league. I don't see the issue with that.

But yeah, changes are coming.

The only gripe I have about it, is that you can help other build credits plus you have people F5’ing for tickets and others who just get them passed on…it’s not a fair process.

I have said this before, but if you don’t qualify for a ticket you shouldn’t be getting one. Ie. Spurs is 4+. You should have to wait until the prerequisite drops like everyone else until they qualify

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39143 on: May 1, 2024, 12:23:27 pm »
so err, anyone looking for a new job and also fancies being a mole? ;D

i'm extremely nosey so couldn't pass by without saying this link doesn't seem to work... but what is it?  ;D
YNWA.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #39144 on: May 1, 2024, 12:24:02 pm »

Not sure why it’s ok for members to pass on ticket and to keep the credit. Insider touting is the best way to describe it obvs without the financial benefit

I despise touts, fucking c*nts the lot of them but the definition of a tout is someone that sells tickets on for financial gain, therefore anyone who is passing a ticket on for face value is not a tout, it’s completely the wrong choice of word to suggest that they are too.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39145 on: May 1, 2024, 12:28:36 pm »

do think next season is an excellent chance for people to get to 13+, especially at the start of the season whilst we feel-out whether we're going to be good or not under Arne and lots of people won't bother with ballots and late sales.

i understand your sentiment around ticket sharing, but ultimately personally i'd rather offer a spare FV ticket with a couple friends i can split petrol with rather than just return it back to the club. none of these measures are really making touting harder - if anything it's become more prevalent.
YNWA.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39146 on: May 1, 2024, 12:35:38 pm »
I despise touts, fucking c*nts the lot of them but the definition of a tout is someone that sells tickets on for financial gain, therefore anyone who is passing a ticket on for face value is not a tout, it’s completely the wrong choice of word to suggest that they are too.

Yeah agreed. To use tout is a bit excessive  :-X

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39147 on: May 1, 2024, 12:38:08 pm »
do think next season is an excellent chance for people to get to 13+, especially at the start of the season whilst we feel-out whether we're going to be good or not under Arne and lots of people won't bother with ballots and late sales.

i understand your sentiment around ticket sharing, but ultimately personally i'd rather offer a spare FV ticket with a couple friends i can split petrol with rather than just return it back to the club. none of these measures are really making touting harder - if anything it's become more prevalent.

Yeah I think there’s a better chance as any season to get to 13+. I’ll be having a go

I do agree that I’d rather pass on a ticket to someone who I know than to return, but it’s just not a fair process. I’m surprise the club introduced it in the first place…Covid must’ve played its part.

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39148 on: May 1, 2024, 01:24:04 pm »

No not at all - I've managed to get to the magic 13+ for next season and it's taken a huge amount of effort (and luck).  Fully aware that people will be buying for the credit, but at least call it for what it is, rather than this 'not sure if I can go' bullshit.  That may be the case for the bulk sales, but certainly not for sales a few days before the game!

Offline Christy Phelan

• Main Stander
« Reply #39149 on: May 1, 2024, 03:53:17 pm »
Praying Spurs goes to general sale.  Allowing people with two and once credits from last season register.

Offline The25thofmay

• Kemlynite
« Reply #39150 on: May 1, 2024, 03:58:20 pm »
Its gone down to one credit. Think everyone has just had enough of this season.

Think Wolves will still be tough as Jurgen's last game.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39151 on: May 1, 2024, 05:02:05 pm »

Was hoping that they’d announce the wolves waiting list today

Online si999

• Kemlynite
« Reply #39152 on: May 1, 2024, 07:16:52 pm »

Both the Arsenal and Chelsea games had tickets left after they had dropped down to two credits, so just glad they are giving people on one credit a chance this time, as the tickets for the other games just vanished on the day of the games.

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39153 on: May 2, 2024, 09:30:25 am »

As mentioned I am in the UAE and I have just managed to forward my seat to my brother who is only on 3 credits.

Offline JAYLFC0903

• Kemlynite
« Reply #39154 on: May 2, 2024, 11:32:50 am »
If someone buys a credit seat in this 3+ sale can it be forwarded to me and I’d keep the credit? I’m on 2+ just worried I won’t get a credit in tomorrow’s sale.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39155 on: May 2, 2024, 11:33:58 am »
If someone buys a credit seat in this 3+ sale can it be forwarded to me and I’d keep the credit? I’m on 2+ just worried I won’t get a credit in tomorrow’s sale.

No. Seats bought now can't be forwarded on.

Offline JAYLFC0903

• Kemlynite
« Reply #39156 on: May 2, 2024, 11:41:08 am »
No. Seats bought now can't be forwarded on.

Me brother has just brought a credit for himself and it’s letting him go to the forward screen, just don’t wanna buy and then it not let me complete the transaction and then I’d miss out on the credit tomorrow

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39157 on: May 2, 2024, 11:44:27 am »
Me brother has just brought a credit for himself and it’s letting him go to the forward screen, just don’t wanna buy and then it not let me complete the transaction and then I’d miss out on the credit tomorrow

Pass. I have also seen similar though in the past where certain seats can be forwarded on immediately after purchasing.
The narrative in this sale is that seats purchased can't be forwarded on (but we know that's not always the case).

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #39158 on: May 2, 2024, 12:30:01 pm »

That's a system error. If he actually tries to proceed with the forwarding to another member it won't work, he will get an error. It will allow him forward it to a new supporter ID's general admission pass but it will then also be stuck there as they won't be able to forward to a member either.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39159 on: May 2, 2024, 01:10:50 pm »
The club are selling tickets in the lower Kenny as hospitality albeit a few.

What’s the need…so some day tripper can see jurgens final game