Author Topic: Premier League fixtures 1st/2nd February  (Read 34759 times)

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Premier League fixtures 1st/2nd February
« Reply #1160 on: February 2, 2020, 10:49:41 pm »

Jose

"It was a good weekend, we got two points to Arsenal, to Chelsea, to Leicester, to Wolves, we didn't lose points to Sheffield (United), it is good for us," Mourinho told Sky Sports after the match.

"Obviously, against the champions, still the champions. A fantastic team, even if they are going to lose the title."

No mention of the red Mancs there by Jose ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1161 on: February 3, 2020, 10:43:43 pm »
Just watching this.  Worth a giggle.  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/97c-M7jMS6Q" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/97c-M7jMS6Q</a>
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1162 on: February 4, 2020, 01:08:37 pm »
Dyche and Hodgson ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1163 on: February 4, 2020, 02:24:23 pm »
I'm a bit confused why loads of teams are playing this weekend coming and Liverpool aren't?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1164 on: February 4, 2020, 02:25:28 pm »
I'm a bit confused why loads of teams are playing this weekend coming and Liverpool aren't?

One weeks fixtures is split over two weekends.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1165 on: February 4, 2020, 02:34:57 pm »
One weeks fixtures is split over two weekends.

Seems it would have been more sensible to have us play today and Saturday then have a week off..
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1166 on: February 4, 2020, 02:47:03 pm »
Seems it would have been more sensible to have us play today and Saturday then have a week off..

Only if you mistakenly think that the splitting of the fixtures was done in the last week and hadn't been scheduled since the beginning of the season.