Author Topic: Unable to download NFC pass - Arsenal away 3rd round FA Cup  (Read 563 times)

Offline Vladi Legend

• Legacy Fan
Unable to download NFC pass - Arsenal away 3rd round FA Cup
« on: January 7, 2024, 01:33:24 am »
I'm a supporter who uses a photo ID smartcard instead of NFC to access Anfield. I've bought a ticket for Arsenal today and was advised entry to The Emirates would only be via NFC. I've brought an Android smartphone with me and have attempted to download the ticket pass through my account but despite having Google Wallet on the phone the option to 'Add To Mobile Wallet' is unfortunately greyed out. I've added a screenshot.

Any ideas how to fix this please?
« Last Edit: January 7, 2024, 01:49:40 am by Vladi Legend »
Ya we have been talking in the half time, we need to do something, we need to change things and maybe if we score then it will be different and we scored and it was different.  - Rafael Benitez Ataturk Stadium Istanbul 26 May 2005

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Unable to download NFC pass - Arsenal away 3rd round FA Cup
« Reply #1 on: January 7, 2024, 01:56:08 am »
Tickets were emailed out, the link to download will be in your email log in and download from there, it's through the arsenal NFC set up so you'll only get it downloaded from the email

Offline Vladi Legend

• Legacy Fan
Re: Unable to download NFC pass - Arsenal away 3rd round FA Cup
« Reply #2 on: January 7, 2024, 02:55:28 am »
Tickets were emailed out, the link to download will be in your email log in and download from there, it's through the arsenal NFC set up so you'll only get it downloaded from the email

Brilliant! Sorted now. Thanks very much.
Ya we have been talking in the half time, we need to do something, we need to change things and maybe if we score then it will be different and we scored and it was different.  - Rafael Benitez Ataturk Stadium Istanbul 26 May 2005