Author Topic: PL: Burnley & PGMOL 0 vs 2 Liverpool Nuñez 6’ Jota 90’  (Read 21398 times)

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
Re: PL: Burnley & PGMOL 0 vs 2 Liverpool Nuñez 6’ Jota 90’
« Reply #200 on: December 26, 2023, 07:32:15 pm »
Thank fuck that's over,those commentators were doing my head in.

Both repeating themselves endlessly. It was as if they were plugged in for a factory reset every 15 minutes.

Online robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #201 on: December 26, 2023, 07:32:24 pm »
Won despite Whoopers best efforts to keep this game close. Fuck the PGMOL seriously, bunch of bastards.

What else to say? Just glad we won and got no fresh injuries to take into account.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Online GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: December 26, 2023, 07:32:28 pm »
I really hate how referees are the main talking point in every game, and that when my cursed mental alarm wakes me at 4.30am I don't even get to enjoy the relaxing 3 or 4 goal win that actually happened, instead forced to endure the bum clenching torture that the PGMOL has curated for us. If these stressful nights end up killing me I hope my family reviews my internet history and sues the bastards!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 07:40:15 pm by GreatEx »

Offline Judge Red

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #203 on: December 26, 2023, 07:32:28 pm »
Klopp will sort Tierney later

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #204 on: December 26, 2023, 07:32:30 pm »
Yep, the two disallowed goals were a joke.

The two goals weren't even the worst decision. Tierney played advantage Endo passed it straight to their player and Tierney didn't pull it back for the foul. How the fuck is a Burnley player through on goal an advantage to Liverpool.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #205 on: December 26, 2023, 07:32:32 pm »
It can be a real grind to try and enjoy football sometimes with the state of these officials.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #206 on: December 26, 2023, 07:32:40 pm »
Should be buzzing that we're top and won another away game, but I am sitting here in an absolute rage. I had naively hoped they wouldn't try to fuck us over quite as blatantly after the Spurs fix, but here we are again. Absolutely disgusting, one-sided officiating and absolutely nothing will be done about it. If the boss rightly loses his rag and vents his true feelings, he will get a ban and a fine and called a moaner.

I would ask interviewer to ask me nothing about referee and make that point
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
« Reply #207 on: December 26, 2023, 07:33:03 pm »
Tierney and co were shite but we need to be burying games like that and taking the officials out of the equation.

Thankful for the 3 points in the end as those are the sort of games you’ve seen us fumble!

Online robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #208 on: December 26, 2023, 07:33:08 pm »
Thank fuck that's over,those commentators were doing my head in.

Watched the NBC stream and it was god fucking awful, Leon Osman and that woman genuinely did my head in.
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #209 on: December 26, 2023, 07:33:12 pm »
2 things from me:
- Fuck off Tierney you c*nt
- Jota is massive for us, he isnt our best player but when everyone is pissing around in the pen area he just puts it in. Welcome back Diogo.

Win on Monday and the world looks so much better.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Online stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #210 on: December 26, 2023, 07:33:12 pm »
I was actually surprised that they didn’t find a way to disallow Jota’s goal…….maybe the fact that Salah was “offside” for Elliott’s goal had some impact on Jota’s goal.
#JFT97

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: December 26, 2023, 07:33:13 pm »
Why do rival teams always call us livervarpool, VAR always benefits us when it does not as we saw today.

Offline Aeon

• Main Stander
« Reply #212 on: December 26, 2023, 07:33:16 pm »
3 - 2  -1 GOOOOOO.....

'It's all a coincidence", "it's just incompetence", "there is no corruption in the Premier League", "There is corruption in the rest of the world, but not in our tiny sad country" etc....

FUCKING DISGRACE. What on EARTH did I just watch? What on earth did I just watch?

Liverpool scored 4 goals and only 2 counted, the opposition was allowed to push, throw on the ground our players, injure our players, insult, headbutt (against Gakpo).

YOU ARE CORRUPT to the CORE. I will dance naked when the bast*rds are finally parading in front of Interpol and FBI.

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
« Reply #213 on: December 26, 2023, 07:33:26 pm »
The development of Quansah this season has been an absolute godsend with all the defensive injuries. Hopefully he keeps progressing like he has been and he will save us a fortune

£40-50M easily saved there, he's been unbelievable. Absolutely up there for young player of the year, not just at LFC but also PFA level.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: December 26, 2023, 07:33:47 pm »
Tierney and co were shite but we need to be burying games like that and taking the officials out of the equation.

Thankful for the 3 points in the end as those are the sort of games you’ve seen us fumble!

We scored 4 proper goals though, how many more do you want?!

Online wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: December 26, 2023, 07:34:10 pm »
Think Alisson was mad at the end there when Tierney (finally) blew the whistle.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #216 on: December 26, 2023, 07:34:19 pm »

We scored two goals with an xG of 1.69.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #217 on: December 26, 2023, 07:34:23 pm »
Because we know it will cost us... it's hard to enjoy football when it is being ruined.
It already has cost us this season. The Spurs game is the obvious one, but the Brighton missed red card, Chelsea clear handball penalty, two penalties against Luton IMO and others I have missed. The clear penalty against Arsenal too, although we did ultimately get the next goal. Then you have the bollocks red cards as well. Add in injuries and trying to bed in a new midfield and it is quite remarkable that we are where we are.

Offline KevLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: December 26, 2023, 07:34:36 pm »
3 - 2  -1 GOOOOOO.....

'It's all a coincidence", "it's just incompetence", "there is no corruption in the Premier League", "There is corruption in the rest of the world, but not in our tiny sad country" etc....

FUCKING DISGRACE. What on EARTH did I just watch? What on earth did I just watch?

Liverpool scored 4 goals and only 2 counted, the opposition was allowed to push, throw on the ground our players, injure our players, insult, headbutt (against Gakpo).

YOU ARE CORRUPT to the CORE. I will dance naked when the bast*rds are finally parading in front of Interpol and FBI.

Injure? No one got injured.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #219 on: December 26, 2023, 07:34:49 pm »
Had it not been for the godawful officiating the game woule have been more comfortable, Cant get my head around the 2 goals ruled out. That gave them a boost and deflated us in the 2nd half

Delighted for Darwin to break his drought and Diogo to make an impact as soon as he came on

Endo imo was dreadful with some of his decisions on the ball. His speed of thought is too slow at times.

Newcastle next, hopefully Macca is back

Endo's probably tired today, he's played a lot of matches recently without being able to rotate his position with other injuries. Normally he'd be sat with his feet up on a winter break at this time, not playing against 12 men every few days.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #220 on: December 26, 2023, 07:35:07 pm »
Why do rival teams always call us livervarpool, VAR always benefits us when it does not as we saw today.

Because they are jealous pricks.
#JFT97

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #221 on: December 26, 2023, 07:35:11 pm »
Almost forgot what it feels like to have a goalscorer in this side.

Recruitment could learn a thing or two about buying players who can actually score.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #222 on: December 26, 2023, 07:35:15 pm »
Nunez and Jota score.

Kept a clean sheet.

Happy Days.  :scarf :scarf
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #223 on: December 26, 2023, 07:35:33 pm »
Everyone managing VAR needs to go. The system is sound but the idiots running it is ruining everything. Great composed win and I thought we played well. Seems like we are working on our interplay up front to unlock packed defenses. Our touch seems to be a bit off, just a tad. So many potential good moves breaking down because of that.

It isn't. It's ruined the sport.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline KevLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: December 26, 2023, 07:35:33 pm »
It already has cost us this season. The Spurs game is the obvious one, but the Brighton missed red card, Chelsea clear handball penalty, two penalties against Luton IMO and others I have missed. The clear penalty against Arsenal too, although we did ultimately get the next goal. Then you have the bollocks red cards as well. Add in injuries and trying to bed in a new midfield and it is quite remarkable that we are where we are.

When it goes our way we don't complain though?

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: December 26, 2023, 07:35:44 pm »
Shows why many are close to chucking it in.  Two howlers from the officials, particularly the second.  We need to beat two teams for three points,  the opposition and the officials.  Great to see Jota on and scoring.  Hope Mrs Klopp has some bier in the fridge for when Jurgen gets home.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #226 on: December 26, 2023, 07:35:45 pm »
Both repeating themselves endlessly. It was as if they were plugged in for a factory reset every 15 minutes.
On the stream I had, we had a defender called Von Deke playing, who I had never heard of before. Not to mention the desperate attempt to downplay us, big up Burnley and ignore the shit decisions given against us.

Offline Judge Red

• Kopite
« Reply #227 on: December 26, 2023, 07:36:06 pm »
Rode our luck the interviewer says to VVD.??!! He had none of it. Brilliant

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #228 on: December 26, 2023, 07:36:06 pm »
FUCK OFF TIERNEY
FUCK OFF TIERNEY
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: December 26, 2023, 07:36:08 pm »

How can you bury games if the officials are going to disallow goals?
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
« Reply #230 on: December 26, 2023, 07:36:17 pm »

We went in at halftime with 14 shots and 8 on target or something. The Utd game had similarities.

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #231 on: December 26, 2023, 07:36:24 pm »
Almost forgot what it feels like to have a goalscorer in this side.

Recruitment could learn a thing or two about buying players who can actually score.

Is that the Jota who went 32 games and a year between goals for us?
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online stockdam

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: December 26, 2023, 07:36:25 pm »
Think Alisson was mad at the end there when Tierney (finally) blew the whistle.

I think it was because he was fouled and thought there was no reason for it. The Burnley striker jumped into him.
#JFT97

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
« Reply #233 on: December 26, 2023, 07:37:14 pm »
Gomez has so much stamina its unreal. Playing fullback can be so taxing getting up and down that wing all game. Even in the last 5 minutes he was offering support and overlapping on that left wing

This is probably his best form in years
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline Trotterwatch

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: December 26, 2023, 07:37:28 pm »
Worst commentary ever on Amazon, Refs again doing all they could to cheat us, disgraceful.

Top of the league

Offline Bincey

• Legacy Fan
  • Is that Joe Pasquale? In the garden?
« Reply #235 on: December 26, 2023, 07:37:35 pm »
Rode our luck the interviewer says to VVD.??!! He had none of it. Brilliant

I mean, what the fuck is she on about?

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #236 on: December 26, 2023, 07:37:45 pm »
Klopp needs to go full Mourinho in the presser;

‘If I speak I am in big trouble.’
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #237 on: December 26, 2023, 07:37:46 pm »
We went in at halftime with 14 shots and 8 on target or something. The Utd game had similarities.

It would have been 2-0 at half time if Tierney had not ruled out a perfectly good goal.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online CS111

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: December 26, 2023, 07:38:07 pm »
Tierney really has one of those faces

Well in lads. The longer that went on the more i was seeing 1-1

Offline Buster Gonad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #239 on: December 26, 2023, 07:38:31 pm »

We scored 4 really though. Should have been routine.