Author Topic: Arsenal: Top of the divers league  (Read 321303 times)

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Minamino had Rice on strings when he was on to be honest.

Hes been the best player on the field.

This is well boring. Theres going to be a pen shoot out at the end too…

Ive had it with pre season friendlies. Waste of time.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Hearing he could be signing for Beşiktaş for nothing

Good return on 70 m  ;)

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
Good return on 70 m  ;)

Its a good deal, i thought wed have to pay them to take him.

We won the penalties!

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
Its a good deal, i thought wed have to pay them to take him.

We won the penalties!

;D
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
Fuck sake, Jesus out for weeks, had an operation today. This is bullshit. Fucking Nketiah again.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Hearing he could be signing for Beşiktaş for nothing
Will you be relieved to be rid of him? Will it be a case of Pepe Le Phew?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
Fuck sake, Jesus out for weeks, had an operation today. This is bullshit. Fucking Nketiah again.
He may rise again.
Oh wait...It's nowhere near Easter yet.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

;D

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Can you not play that German Goth there?

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
Can you not play that German Goth there?
;D ;D

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Close this thread for fuckss akes. Evrey fuckin' time this shite is on top of the page.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Emirates Cup winners, you'll never sing that!

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

You got Rammers, you'll be fine.

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
Knee Surgery not ideal.
Balogun going to stay now?

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Knee Surgery not ideal.

I think you mean Ballers.

No, that one doesn’t quite work.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Would have been Gunners - but that's the name of the team... so no go.

"Ballsy"?

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan

He likes be called Balo Or Flo

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
They are trying to beat Man Utd to The Most Expensive Team Never To Win Champuons League/Premier League trophy ...

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
Knee Surgery not ideal.

Unlikely , i think itll be nketiah and Havertz if needed.

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
Unlikely , i think itll be nketiah and Havertz if needed.
I just wonder how much he going be sold for the price seems high for what most teams want

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
I just wonder how much he going be sold for the price seems high for what most teams want

Hopefully he gets priced out of reach and ends up staying, i think hes got a much higher ceiling than Nketiah, but hasnt been involved in the squad in the last 2 pre season games so i think there’s something going on behind the scenes.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
So Loggars probably won't stay and Nketters and Havvers will have to lead the line in the absence of Jezzers (pronounced Hezzers, natch)? I expect Trossers and Sakkers and even Odders will chip in with goals, but it's not an ideal set up for Deccers to come into.

Bit of a problem for Tetters to deal with early doors...
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
What was arsenals firm the last third of the season?  Should we expect regression to the mean a bit?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
What was arsenals firm the last third of the season?  Should we expect regression to the mean a bit?
I don't know who their firm were for the last third of the season
, though I'd imagine they were fairly mean.

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
Hopefully he gets priced out of reach and ends up staying, i think hes got a much higher ceiling than Nketiah, but hasnt been involved in the squad in the last 2 pre season games so i think there’s something going on behind the scenes.
I think he wants play but I agree on his ceiling over Nketiah

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
So Loggars probably won't stay and Nketters and Havvers will have to lead the line in the absence of Jezzers (pronounced Hezzers, natch)? I expect Trossers and Sakkers and even Odders will chip in with goals, but it's not an ideal set up for Deccers to come into.

I think you mean flo eddie leo Deccers Rammers Gabi whitey and Saks.

Hate it when people get footballers names wrong.

Offline ScottishGoon

• Legacy Fan
Close this thread for fuckss akes. Evrey fuckin' time this shite is on top of the page.

Just wondering, why does it bother you so much if its at the top of the page? I don't feel the need to open threads just because they are at the top of the page?! I just open the threads I want to open.

Or is because it's like a car accident... you know you shouldn't look but you can't help yourself?!  ;D

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
Just wondering, why does it bother you so much if its at the top of the page? I don't feel the need to open threads just because they are at the top of the page?! I just open the threads I want to open.

Or is because it's like a car accident... you know you shouldn't look but you can't help yourself?!  ;D

Everything bothers Psychotic Samie, hes brilliant though, his rants are legendary so we need to keep them coming.

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan

We ended the season badly, 3 wins 3 draws 3 defeats, and pre season hasnt been great, 2 wins 2 draws 1 defeat. The football is not flowing right now, but it is pre season and theres a lot of changes in the middle of the field, Sunday is a slightly more important pre season game, and then its all about clicking next Saturday noon kick off.
Rice played the Xhaka role yesterday, looked great going forward, but bad defensively, which is the opposite of what I thought might happen. I dont think we can drop Partey hes looking like our best midfielder, actually our best 3 in midfield right now look like Partey Havertz and Odegaard.
Some things in pre season games are completely pointless though, Fabio Vieira playing 90 mins on the right wing, it just winds you up.

Theyre hoping Jesus is back for the 3rd league game, we will see.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

;D

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
We ended the season badly, 3 wins 3 draws 3 defeats, and pre season hasnt been great, 2 wins 2 draws 1 defeat. The football is not flowing right now, but it is pre season and theres a lot of changes in the middle of the field, Sunday is a slightly more important pre season game, and then its all about clicking next Saturday noon kick off.
Rice played the Xhaka role yesterday, looked great going forward, but bad defensively, which is the opposite of what I thought might happen. I dont think we can drop Partey hes looking like our best midfielder, actually our best 3 in midfield right now look like Partey Havertz and Odegaard.
Some things in pre season games are completely pointless though, Fabio Vieira playing 90 mins on the right wing, it just winds you up.

Theyre hoping Jesus is back for the 3rd league game, we will see.
I wont worry about Preseason results, bigger issues not sure the Mfers are ready to replace Xhaka and Partey yet.
3rd league that nuts imo. Rushing back Jesus and Selling Balogun could end very badly.
Minor Knee Surgery yea would be very careful on that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSqycFG6gr0

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
This is at the top because we have now become the fans that others were when we challenged City. City are a hollow bunch of cheats but as a result fans dont want proper clubs having success either, which is why many laughed when we didnt win the league.

Offline ScottishGoon

• Legacy Fan
I wont worry about Preseason results, bigger issues not sure the Mfers are ready to replace Xhaka and Partey yet.
3rd league that nuts imo. Rushing back Jesus and Selling Balogun could end very badly.
Minor Knee Surgery yea would be very careful on that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSqycFG6gr0

At least we don't have to worry about replacing Partey as he's still here. My main concern is how often we've managed to get opened up, we've not tightened up here at all, and the fact that I don't think we've ever managed to play our first choice team at any point.

So its a strange feeling, we into this season with undoubtedly a better squad than last season, but theres this sense we are going into this season a bit ill prepared and more questions than answers
really.

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan

So its a strange feeling, we into this season with undoubtedly a better squad than last season, but theres this sense we are going into this season a bit ill prepared and more questions than answers
really.

You should see our defending mate. Would give you a warm fuzzy feeling about where you're at.

Offline ScottishGoon

• Legacy Fan
You should see our defending mate. Would give you a warm fuzzy feeling about where you're at.

I seen some of the game yesterday. Think that might be the interesting thing about this season, think there's question marks at every club, perhaps even City if the likes of Walker and Silva leave as well.

Not sure anyone is going in 100% satisfied and flying.

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan

I think both teams are trying to adopt systems that will only work if we have the ball ALL the time. The minute we lose the ball there is so much space for any decent opposition to exploit. Maybe Rice will become that player that mops up all loose balls, at the moment he just looks confused when it comes to any defensive patterns.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/aaron-ramsdale-premier-league-arsenal-soccer-england

Good read from Ramsdale, lots about his personal life and what he's had to deal with.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
<bump>

Just for Samie  :P  ;D