Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2610643 times)

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Spurs
« Reply #12480 on: May 25, 2018, 12:24:46 pm »
If they keep selling players I can see the trophies drying up soon.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12481 on: May 25, 2018, 12:25:13 pm »

;D

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #12482 on: May 25, 2018, 12:35:54 pm »

You are definitely one of my favourite non-LFC RAWKites. ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12483 on: May 25, 2018, 12:46:23 pm »
You are definitely one of my favourite non-LFC RAWKites. ;D

:thumbup

I do like Spurs, they're always good for a laugh when theres little else happening.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12484 on: May 25, 2018, 12:49:47 pm »

:thumbup

I do like Spurs, they're always good for a laugh when theres little else happening.

I will like them more if they manage to get £75m off United for a crock who is in his last year.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12485 on: May 25, 2018, 01:09:09 pm »
I will like them more if they manage to get £75m off United for a crock who is in his last year.

United paid £89m for a player they let go for free, so that will probably happen. ;D

Offline zanwalk

• Main Stander
« Reply #12486 on: May 25, 2018, 01:20:48 pm »

I knew there would be a downside to selling these players, I suppose we'll just have to take it on the chin.  :)

Looking forward to seeing a 'new' Arsenal next season, it seems like Wenger has been there for ever. What is your opinion of your new manager?

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12487 on: May 25, 2018, 02:48:16 pm »
United paid £89m for a player they let go for free, so that will probably happen. ;D

Mourinho doesn't pay striker fees for defenders though...

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12488 on: May 25, 2018, 04:27:39 pm »
Mourinho doesn't pay striker fees for defenders though...

He paid 35m for Lindelöf & 30m for Bailly before the market went crazy.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12489 on: May 25, 2018, 04:30:58 pm »
He paid 35m for Lindelöf & 30m for Bailly before the market went crazy.

In the same windows he paid something like £90m for Lukaku and £95m for Pogba though.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12490 on: May 25, 2018, 04:34:44 pm »
Bailly was his 1st signing.

Not that I am arsed,the more money he wastes the better afaic.

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12491 on: May 25, 2018, 04:38:15 pm »
I knew there would be a downside to selling these players, I suppose we'll just have to take it on the chin.  :)

Looking forward to seeing a 'new' Arsenal next season, it seems like Wenger has been there for ever. What is your opinion of your new manager?

big fan of the new manager

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12492 on: May 25, 2018, 05:55:50 pm »
Our new player accommodation lodge looks pretty spiffy! The Brazil national team are using it ahead of the World Cup next week

We can now for the first time reveal exclusive imagery of our completed player accommodation Lodge, adjacent to our world-class Training Centre in Enfield.

The Brazilian national team will be The Lodge’s first guests, arriving on Monday and basing themselves at the brand new facility before departing for the World Cup in Russia on June 8.

Situated on the site of Myddelton Farm, The Lodge has been sensitively designed and furnished by F3 Architects LLP and built by Base Contracts Ltd to deliver the highest quality private accommodation and treatment facilities for our players and teams whilst retaining the farm’s key features and heritage.

Entry to The Lodge is gained through the original Farmhouse, with the reception area giving a warm and homely feel.

The Farmhouse then opens out into a light and spacious restaurant with large windows looking out to give an al fresco dining feel.

At the back of the restaurant is a large media screen equipped with games consoles and soft seating for recreation, while the original living areas can be accessed for more private meetings in a homely environment.

On the upper floor of the Farmhouse is the Myddelton Suite designed as private quarters equipped with a bedroom, bathroom and living area that includes a digital tactics board for meetings.

Across the landing is the Courtyard Room – similar quarters that overlook the original farmyard that has been redesigned as an open recreation area. On the opposite side of the Courtyard is the redeveloped Stables that also features two en suite bedrooms.

Players and backroom staff, meanwhile, will stay within a 40-bedroom, two floor, purpose-built crescent building, complete with green roof, that nestles into its natural surroundings.

Its corridors feature the inspirational Universal Game design, depicting some of the greatest goals in the history of football in a galactic style.

The rooms themselves are designed to maximise sleep, from the ultra-comfortable mattresses to lighting that automatically changes temperature depending on the time of day.

All rooms look out onto a spectacular communal garden area, equipped with a fire pit, bean bags and sun loungers that facilitates team bonding.

The Lodge’s basement is dedicated to Wellness and Recovery, with a high-quality gym that includes a first-of-its-kind flexible wall that accommodates a variety of equipment, as well as an altitude chamber, massage beds, strapping area and Doctor’s surgery.

Adjoining the gym is a large multi-purpose theatre room that can be used for team meetings, as a cinema room for recreation or as additional gym space or yoga studio, while there is also a hydrotherapy spa with both hot and cold pools for recovery.

This is all directly accessible from the bright and spacious dressing room that is curved to enable the coach to address all players.

From here, players walk upstairs to a separate boot-up area by the courtyard to prepare for training on nearby, immaculate Hotspur Way pitches specially set aside for teams staying at The Lodge.

Scroll through the stunning images above and keep an eye on Club channels for news on Brazil’s arrival at The Lodge next week.

More pics: http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/an-exclusive-first-look-inside-the-lodge-250518

« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 05:57:21 pm by Tommy_W »

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12493 on: May 25, 2018, 05:57:53 pm »
Who you selling to pay for that?

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12494 on: May 25, 2018, 05:59:58 pm »
Who you selling to pay for that?

Sissokko hopefully. Should be fine as long as noones watched him "play" in the last 18 months.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12495 on: May 25, 2018, 09:06:33 pm »
Its corridors feature the inspirational Universal Game design, depicting some of the greatest goals in the history of football in a galactic style.

Galactic Thierry Henry highlight reel sounds interesting
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12496 on: May 25, 2018, 09:08:13 pm »
They not filled the corridors with pictures of their past glories?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #12497 on: May 25, 2018, 09:09:53 pm »
Why have they got accommodation for players at their traingin ground?  Seems utterly unnecessary..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12498 on: May 25, 2018, 09:12:15 pm »
Why have they got accommodation for players at their traingin ground?  Seems utterly unnecessary..

Most clubs stay over in hotels the night before home games, so will be instead of that. I quite like the idea to be honest.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12499 on: May 25, 2018, 09:13:04 pm »

Good thing to have for when they're playing in London & even for when they're playing in Europe and get back to the UK late.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #12500 on: May 25, 2018, 09:13:06 pm »
Looks alright. Still in Enfield though.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12501 on: May 25, 2018, 09:13:59 pm »
Good thing to have for when they're playing in London & even for when they're playing in Europe and get back to the UK late.
Really?  Why?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12502 on: May 25, 2018, 09:16:58 pm »
Really?  Why?

As above,it is better than staying in hotels & will cut down on traveling time.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12503 on: May 25, 2018, 09:18:34 pm »
As above,it is better than staying in hotels & will cut down on traveling time.
When you fly back form European nights, Enfield is miles from any airport...  makes no sense to go back there..
W

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12504 on: May 25, 2018, 09:20:05 pm »
I would love to see the rankings for managers salaries.

Poch must have a fantastic agent,he must be in the top 5 for best paid in the world and he's won the square root of zilch.

Do Spurs really want to win trophies above all else though?

I'd hazard a guess that his contract is awarded for his ability to improve players and in turn their transfer value. Levy will know this.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12505 on: May 25, 2018, 09:24:46 pm »
When you fly back form European nights, Enfield is miles from any airport...  makes no sense to go back there..

Are you just nitpicking for the sake of it ?

Makes sense because they would be able to get more kip before the next days training (Europe) & it is much better than using a Hotel for all of their games in London.

Pretty sure that we're adding players accommodation when we move everything to Kirkby.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12506 on: May 25, 2018, 09:29:13 pm »
Are you just nitpicking for the sake of it ?

Makes sense because they would be able to get more kip before the next days training (Europe) & it is much better than using a Hotel for all of their games in London.

Pretty sure that we're adding players accommodation when we move everything to Kirkby.
No I’m not.

Why would I?

W

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12507 on: May 25, 2018, 09:29:17 pm »
Not sure we are to be honest.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12508 on: May 25, 2018, 09:30:20 pm »
Not sure we are to be honest.

I thought that I read it but just had another search and not been able to find anything that mentions it.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12509 on: May 25, 2018, 09:36:47 pm »

City have had accomodation connected to the Etihad by a bridge since 2014, where the players stay before a game. They all have their own rooms, makes them more comfortable than a hotel.

I thought that I read it but just had another search and not been able to find anything that mentions it.

Wouldn't be surprised if we did, no more staying in a City Centre hotel, finish training and can immediately start to relax, get any treatment etc rather than have to drive to town they get settled in the room.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 09:38:30 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12510 on: May 25, 2018, 09:39:45 pm »
Our new player accommodation lodge looks pretty spiffy! The Brazil national team are using it ahead of the World Cup next week

More pics: http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/an-exclusive-first-look-inside-the-lodge-250518

that outside view is great in the summer, winter will ruin it

Galactic Thierry Henry highlight reel sounds interesting
That hazard 2-2 one will look great

Offline The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12511 on: May 25, 2018, 11:37:53 pm »
They just moved some beds into the trophy room, used up the empty space, another smart move by Levy.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 11:48:37 pm by The North Bank »

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12512 on: May 25, 2018, 11:52:22 pm »
They just moved some beds into the trophy room, used up the empty space, another smart move by Levy.
thought they moved the cinema room there?

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12513 on: May 26, 2018, 09:02:17 am »
They not filled the corridors with pictures of their past glories?

They considered that but it does have two floors.  ;D

Online BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #12514 on: May 26, 2018, 10:33:29 am »
Annoying how under the radar Vertonghen is for them. Been their best centre-back for what feels like forever yet never gets linked to anyone.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12515 on: May 26, 2018, 10:35:16 am »
He was linked with us a few years ago

Offline dimwit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • this is what depression will do to you
« Reply #12516 on: May 26, 2018, 03:45:15 pm »
What have I missed? You don't appear to be a West Ham fan....and if I was having a dig at them I wouldn't have said average in regard to the Olympic Stadium as a football venue ;D

That was lost in translation, thought you were having a go. sorry. no bad feelings  :wave

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #12517 on: May 27, 2018, 04:56:26 pm »
Didn’t Rafa have our players take a siesta between training sessions? If so, we must have had some sort of sleeping accommodation, although probably not suitable for overnight stays.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12518 on: May 31, 2018, 01:48:07 pm »
*inserts eating popcorn gif

Poch to Madrid.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12519 on: May 31, 2018, 01:50:04 pm »
Poch is probably in tears right now after signing his new deal  ;D