Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
General Football and Sport / Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Last post by Red_Mist on Today at 08:47:02 am »
I mean on here, that is what he asked. I don't include social media for example as everyone has fans who are pretty idiotic on there. I don't personally know any Arsenal fans.
I know a few, all decent. One I’d class as a good friend. Same age as me (old) and been going to the Arsenal all his adult life. He’s huge and scary looking, but soft as anything. Used to be in their firm, are/were they called the Herd? I think that was it. He’s all I can go by and he always wanted Liverpool to win when we were going toe to toe with the cheats.

People will have different experiences I get that, and every team has nob heads, but in general surely Arsenal have never been a team that deserve our hatred, and it’s the same vice versa I believe. A great rival yes. Cause of one of our most painful footballing moments, of course. But never in the same league as Man United, City, Chelsea or any other team we don’t get on with. Btw, just as an aside, pre-Abu Dhabi, there didn’t seem much animosity with City either. I’ve stood on the Kippax, accidentally cheered a Rush goal, and lived to tell the tale.

I bet when it comes right down to it, if it’s all on the last day, those saying they want City to win it, secretly won’t. I’m looking at you Rob  ;)
Just seen the City highlights.

Would love us to score a deflected goal like Foden’s first.

Id like to just get their decisions to be honest. Absolute disgrace
I think we'll be surprised what a fresh face and fresh ideas will do for the current crop. That's not to diminish Klopp at all, but he's been honest that he's run out of energy - and our tactical approach has become quite stale. Slot isn't anywhere near Klopp, but I think just bringing a new way of playing in will benefit loads of players who currently look a bit fazed.

Then you add a smattering of new players there, maybe blood a couple of youngsters who we didn't expect much from (ala Quansah and Bradley this year) and we'll be fine.

I'd probably be signing four or five, but we'll see if we do that many. I'd probably want a CB, LB, another midfielder and at least one attacker. Apparently Slot loves wingers so I could see us adding a couple there. At least one or two surprise departures as well I reckon.
Would’ve given Danns a couple of subs while the forwards couldn’t hit a barn door
The Boozer / Re: Wordle - Word Game - Guess a different word each day
« Last post by peelyon on Today at 08:42:47 am »
Wordle 1,042 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Well done for 3 guesses!!  I really struggled with todays
The Boozer / Re: Wordle - Word Game - Guess a different word each day
« Last post by peelyon on Today at 08:41:45 am »
Wordle 1,042 5/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜