Author Topic: Reds 1 Bitters 0 - Post-match gloating...  (Read 50204 times)

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Reds 1 Bitters 0 - Post-match gloating...
« Reply #560 on: March 31, 2008, 06:06:21 pm »

Offline litmanen37

• Legacy Fan
  • '77 '78 '81 '84 '05
« Reply #561 on: March 31, 2008, 07:11:33 pm »
got home too late last night to post (stayed out celebrating until 1am) but just logging in to say that i am made up we beat those blue nose twats.

i was in my usual ST seat in the kop and some of the chants were as good as ever and really pissed the bitter off!

"the citys all ours, the citys all oooours, fuck off to kirby, the citys all ours!"

"the elephant man, the elephant maaaan, joleon lescott, the elephant man!"

"were all going to moscow, your all going to tesco, nanananana, nananana!"

"small club in kirby, your just a small club in kirby"

"your mot scousers anymore! your not scousers anymore!"

"your captains a manc, your captains a maaaanc, you stupid bastards, your captains a manc!"

"feed the yak, feed the yak, feed the yak and he'll get fat!"

fuck off you small time c*nts!!!!!!! and get the fuck in nando lad!!! :)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 07:14:08 pm by litmanen37 »
Re: You have to take your hat off to Arsene Wenger...
The only way id take my hat off to him, is if i was odd job, then id throw it at the c*nt!

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #562 on: March 31, 2008, 07:12:29 pm »
Feed the Yak and he'll get fat... was my personal favourite.

Offline litmanen37

• Legacy Fan
  • '77 '78 '81 '84 '05
« Reply #563 on: March 31, 2008, 07:13:33 pm »
Feed the Yak and he'll get fat... was my personal favourite.

shit forgot about that one - will just edit my post! ;)
The only way id take my hat off to him, is if i was odd job, then id throw it at the c*nt!

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #564 on: March 31, 2008, 07:22:29 pm »
got home too late last night to post (stayed out celebrating until 1am) but just logging in to say that i am made up we beat those blue nose twats.

i was in my usual ST seat in the kop and some of the chants were as good as ever and really pissed the bitter off!

"the citys all ours, the citys all oooours, fuck off to kirby, the citys all ours!"

"your captains a manc, your captains a maaaanc, you stupid bastards, your captains a manc!"

I thought the your captains a manc one, was you two faced bastards? Thats what i was singin, never mind still fits!!!

Online Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #565 on: March 31, 2008, 07:53:54 pm »
We dominated the 1st half and should have gone in more than 1 up. I thought everyone played well for us yesterday. A clean sheet and the double over Everton this season. Happy days.

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #566 on: March 31, 2008, 07:55:41 pm »

HANDBALL!!!
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline litmanen37

• Legacy Fan
  • '77 '78 '81 '84 '05
« Reply #567 on: March 31, 2008, 08:02:12 pm »

Offline rednile

• Last one out
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 18 LT , 5 EC, 7 FAC, 8 LC, 3 UEFA,
Spent sometimes in stormy weather                               

Offline Crazynumber9

• Legacy Fan
  • Be afraid!
« Reply #569 on: March 31, 2008, 08:11:56 pm »
Still feels good :)
Proudly an internet terrorist since 2010!

Offline otottottffn

• Main Stander
« Reply #570 on: March 31, 2008, 09:56:01 pm »
We only won because of <Clive Thomas> (substitute in current excuse).

Fuck - the blushite can't find an excuse this time!!!
Rush scored one, Rush scored two, Rush scored three and Rush scored four.

Offline rafared83

• cAPTAIN cAPSLOCK
  • Anny Roader
  • THE REDS ARE COMING UP THE HILL BOYS
« Reply #571 on: March 31, 2008, 10:01:12 pm »
anyone got footage of that kid/fella who wouldnt give the ball to neville

Offline Mr Boat

• y McBoatface
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #572 on: March 31, 2008, 10:22:39 pm »
Oh yeah whoever was farting in block 202 today should either have a dump before the game or go and see a doctor because they smelt like they were seriously ill!

Same at the back of 305 mate..........my lad said he felt physically sick..................some great piss takes going on back there though....................'We're all going to Moscow.......' was classic ;D
How strange it is to be anything at all - NMH.

Offline Aaron89

• Main Stander
« Reply #573 on: April 1, 2008, 12:17:36 am »
Well I enjoyed my first Derby experience at the weekend. Was sitting at the Andfield Rd end, upper tier, block 228, row 1 seat 219, great view. Great atmosphere at the game and the Kop all bouncing to the Torres song was phenomenal.

Thought Gerrard was outstantding. Didnt shirk out of any tackles, played a few great passes and had 2 fantastic efforts. Big Skrtel and Sami were rock solid at the back.

Song of the day was "We're all going to Moscow, your all going te Tesco, na na na na, na na na na!!"" ;D ;D

Offline winslow

• Kemlynite
« Reply #574 on: April 1, 2008, 05:43:16 am »
In response to Rafael Benitez's dig at Evertonians away support being nasty to his Liverpool team, Everton have issued a statement highlighting Benitez's ignorance towards the actions of his own Liverpool fans, the worst fans in Europe according to UEFA.

Ian Ross, Everton's Head of PR said: "Whilst we would never condone the singling out of individual players for vitriolic insults, it is a shame that Mr Benitez chose to ignore the actions of his own club's supporters.

"Not only was Joleon Lescott subjected to an afternoon-long barrage of quite disgusting and quite audible abuse, Phil Neville was seemingly spat at several times and was also punched in the back by a supporter as he took a throw-in.

"We have asked Merseyside Police and our Safety Officer to look into the matter.

"In calling for Everton supporters to respect his players, Mr Benitez should, perhaps, remember his comments of 12 months ago when he sought to belittle one of world sport's oldest and most respected institutions by describing us as a 'small club'. Respect is a two-way street."

Its no rarity for Liverpool fans to be at the centre of controversy. In February 2006, their fans were lambasted for attacking an ambulance which had come to collect the injured Alan Smith, just a month later, Liverpool admitted their fans had thrown human excrement at Manchester United fans during an FA Cup tie at Anfield.

Offline mazlo123

• Legacy Fan
  • My kind of monster.
« Reply #575 on: April 1, 2008, 05:48:28 am »
 :boring
They should go and feast on another dead corpse this one is alive and kicking and it will bite you fucking head off.

Offline minusone

• considered rubbish
  • Legacy Fan
  • Resurrection 2.0
« Reply #576 on: April 1, 2008, 05:56:19 am »
Everton really missed Duncan Ferguson...
Fired?? He should be shot! With shit, human shit!

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #577 on: April 1, 2008, 07:35:34 am »
In response to Rafael Benitez's dig at Evertonians away support being nasty to his Liverpool team, Everton have issued a statement highlighting Benitez's ignorance towards the actions of his own Liverpool fans, the worst fans in Europe according to UEFA.

Ian Ross, Everton's Head of PR said: "Whilst we would never condone the singling out of individual players for vitriolic insults, it is a shame that Mr Benitez chose to ignore the actions of his own club's supporters.

"Not only was Joleon Lescott subjected to an afternoon-long barrage of quite disgusting and quite audible abuse, Phil Neville was seemingly spat at several times and was also punched in the back by a supporter as he took a throw-in.

"We have asked Merseyside Police and our Safety Officer to look into the matter.

"In calling for Everton supporters to respect his players, Mr Benitez should, perhaps, remember his comments of 12 months ago when he sought to belittle one of world sport's oldest and most respected institutions by describing us as a 'small club'. Respect is a two-way street."

Its no rarity for Liverpool fans to be at the centre of controversy. In February 2006, their fans were lambasted for attacking an ambulance which had come to collect the injured Alan Smith, just a month later, Liverpool admitted their fans had thrown human excrement at Manchester United fans during an FA Cup tie at Anfield.

blah blah blah...

While not condoning anyone spitting at or assaulting players, even Neville, why do you feel the need to drag up isolated and unconnected events... closet the Mancs fan?...

Oh and worst fans in Europe?... get a fucking life... If you are going to side with a c*nt like Gaillard against fans of any persuasion you've lost any claim to the moral high ground.

If you want to contribute on here fine. If you're just going to drag up all the old bile you might as well fuck off back to Bluekipper.

Up to you really...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #578 on: April 1, 2008, 08:06:40 am »

Bit different singin someone is an ugly fucker and them singin ill of the dead.  Peoples families.  An Neville was hardly punched.  Makes it sound like Ali was throwin a left hook at the ugly little shit.

Offline NatD

• Takes offence at authors and people who eat in restaurants.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #579 on: April 1, 2008, 08:26:59 am »
Just popped into the Newsagents and the above 'none' story has made it to the front cover of The Scum!!!!!!!!

What a joke! 
"...waking up at 12 in my clothes again, feel my head explode from a night of Gin..."

Offline Suspect Package.

• Legacy Fan
  • Wingers? ....wait, we do have wingers now?
« Reply #580 on: April 1, 2008, 09:15:10 am »
anyone got footage of that kid/fella who wouldnt give the ball to neville

http://101greatgoals.magnify.net/item/G7W22TG4D4KCJ92J
I'm really hoping Sturridge busts out the wacky dip when he scores.

Offline JackBauer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Some statistics
« Reply #581 on: April 1, 2008, 09:31:37 am »

That's the second time you've posted that shite, and it's still nonsense.
DAMMIT!

Offline winslow

• Kemlynite
« Reply #582 on: April 1, 2008, 10:32:44 am »

Shanks would have been proud of people like you!

Offline Suspect Package.

• Legacy Fan
  • Wingers? ....wait, we do have wingers now?
« Reply #583 on: April 1, 2008, 10:34:29 am »
Shanks would have been proud of people like you!

Can you not see that coming on a Liverpool forum sheerly to troll, you're not gonna last long?
I'm really hoping Sturridge busts out the wacky dip when he scores.

Offline Dundalis

• Kopite
« Reply #584 on: April 1, 2008, 10:38:24 am »
Can I just ask what qualities people see in Lucas? He looks to me to be a jack of all trades type, ala Gerrard, but unlike Gerrard, isn't particularly special in any areas. I'm particularly disappointed with his technical ability for a Brazilian. He technically seems more like an Englishman. He's not very quick, seems fairly one dimensional in his play.

That's got nothing to do with his lack of experience for a young player in his first season in a foreign country, as these qualities still shine through despite inconsistent performances. Like with Anderson for example. Or even Ryan Babel, whom you can see shows real signs of brilliance and for all the talk of him maybe not being able to cut it, has still managed 8 goals this season being an irregular member of the starting line up until recently.

Offline Wigwamdelbert

• Well wickidd, innit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #585 on: April 1, 2008, 10:40:21 am »
Can you not see that coming on a Liverpool forum sheerly to troll, you're not gonna last long?
Doubt he can see much, what with the protuberent, low-hanging forehead and bushy mono-brow
Every man has a dream

Some just can't be spoken of in polite company

Offline winslow

• Kemlynite
« Reply #586 on: April 1, 2008, 01:22:17 pm »

Lasted long enough to wind up some of your *******

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #587 on: April 1, 2008, 01:25:57 pm »
Lasted long enough to wind up some of your *******

You didn't wind anyone up - just made yourself look like a bitter twat - at least that c*nt hulahoop had the courage of his convictions and showed his true colours rather than the insipid tripe you came out with. Bet they're very disappointed with you on Bluekipper....

what's that you said?... hello?... 

...oh he's gone...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline hooded claw

• Foiled by the Anthill Mob
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • The Plate Licked Clean
« Reply #588 on: April 1, 2008, 10:21:40 pm »
IT'S A THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE

Back in the old days, the Merseyside derby was a famously friendly
affair. Liverpool and Everton supporters would walk to the game
together, sit next to one another in the stands, then whatever the
outcome, share a laugh and a joke over a post-match pint in the
drinker, hold hands on the way back through the park, stop awhile
under the big oak tree where they once carved their names, and hold
each other, just hold each other, the warm breath on the nape of his
neck, hearts pounding quickly, a zip slowly being worked downwards.

But sadly this warm kinship is no longer the norm in Liverpool. And in
the wake of Sunday's acrimonious affair between the city's two clubs,
which saw some bad men sing some nasty songs about the nice players,
hostilities have broken out big style. "Drone drone drone drone drone
drone drone drone drone drone drone drone drone," slammed Rafa
Benitez yesterday, after Everton fans said a horrid thing about
$tevie Mbe. "Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine
whine whine whine whine whine," responded Everton spokesman Ian Ross
today, pointing out that the Liverpool support did make fun of Joleon
Lescott and then pulled a face at him and then laughed and then ran
away.

If the spat wasn't childish enough already, both men then clambered
atop that lofty creature, the high horse, and started haranguing one
another about a lack of due reverence. "I don't like to hear some of
those things and it is a lack of respect," said Benitez, to which
Ross responded: "In calling for Everton supporters to respect his
players, Mr Benitez should, perhaps, remember his comments of 12
months ago when he sought to belittle one of world sport's oldest and
most respected institutions by describing us as a 'small club'.
Respect is a two-way street." Hilariously pompous drivel from both
camps, and with Merseyside coppers also looking into someone spitting
at Phil Neville, and the stealing of Dirk Kuyt's satchel, they're
unlikely to kiss and make up any time soon.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #589 on: April 1, 2008, 10:28:24 pm »
Only 15 pages after defeating Blueshite?? ?? ??

anyway,1.st half was great,good passing,good chances and we should have been at least 2-0 up,but the second half was pure shit.Some of the most boring football I've seen this season,no desire,no passion,as if it was like just another game against some small team and the atmosphere was fuckin shit,you could hear people fart.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline twosheds

• Kemlynite
« Reply #590 on: April 1, 2008, 10:36:31 pm »
Can I just ask what qualities people see in Lucas? He looks to me to be a jack of all trades type, ala Gerrard, but unlike Gerrard, isn't particularly special in any areas. I'm particularly disappointed with his technical ability for a Brazilian. He technically seems more like an Englishman. He's not very quick, seems fairly one dimensional in his play.

That's got nothing to do with his lack of experience for a young player in his first season in a foreign country, as these qualities still shine through despite inconsistent performances. Like with Anderson for example. Or even Ryan Babel, whom you can see shows real signs of brilliance and for all the talk of him maybe not being able to cut it, has still managed 8 goals this season being an irregular member of the starting line up until recently.

Agree about Lucas.I'm finding him quite poor.

Offline Simon-1973

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #591 on: April 2, 2008, 11:37:51 pm »
Always nice to beat Everton. Super Torres  :scarf
You'll Never Walk Alone