Author Topic: Post your dreams  (Read 43215 times)

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
Post your dreams
« on: May 19, 2009, 04:22:53 pm »

Don't do any exaggeration or make things up. Post what you dreamt about last night, or significant dreams you have had in the past that you remember and have stayed with you.

Last night I dreamt that I was in my house on a balcony in a park in London in the sunshine. And my whole dream was that I was having conversations with people passing beneath my balcony. There was a woman in a dress who was with me, but I don't remember what she looked like.

« Last Edit: February 6, 2013, 05:47:59 pm by The 5th Benitle »
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Online kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
Re: post your dreams thread
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 04:23:54 pm »
Erm.

No.     :D
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 04:26:00 pm »
I had a dream last week that my cat was really distraught, malnourished and had what I can only describe as... Lucas Leiva's face. The only difference was it had weird piano key teeth that were falling out of it's mouth.

Where are the freudian experts for that 'un?
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline TheRedBaron

• Mock Conkey
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dont Fuck With Guillem Balague!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 04:28:15 pm »
I dreamt that I was fighting Muhammad Ali for the heavyweight title, but it wasn't the float like a butterfly, sting like a bee Ali but the Ali of today, so basically i was fighting a 67 year old man with parkinsons.  Not trying to say I'm a good boxer but I did beat the shit out of him for 12 rounds and won on points.  When i left the arena I was suddenly on Allerton road, i walked into a newsagent to get a coke or something and Ali owned the place, he started kicking off and saying I was robbing stuff from his shop.  He ran outside and started shouting 'police, police!' so i ran outside and I'm sorry to say this but i smacked him from behind and started kicking the shit out of him on the floor and ran off.  When i got home my family were all cheering because I was the world champion but someone put the radio on and the news reports said I had brutally attacked Ali in the street, everyone just slowly turned around and looked at me in silence.  That's all I can remember. I quite like Ali, I am fucked up.
'Jimmy, I get home, I shut the curtains and I sleep'.

- Mascherano after running out of petrol, forgetting his money then being hit in his car on his way home

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 04:28:50 pm »
I'm not messing but for the last 2 nights I've dreamt I was on the LOST island. Probably because I've spent my spare time on lostpedia.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 04:30:45 pm »
Kevin Phillips kept appearing in a dream I had at the weekend.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 04:31:54 pm »

When I was a kid I watched American Werewolf in London and afterwards I had dreams that Cockneys wearing pigs heads were chasing after me, really sinister Cockney accents like Ray Winstone. Horrible cockney pigs.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline MaschSkrtel

• Kopite
  • illegitimus non carborundum
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 04:42:09 pm »
A while back (12 - 18 months ago). I dreamt that I was workin up the pub and was in the kitchen. Phone rang which was for me was told that my dad had died. I just returned to working behind the bar. A mate of mine asked 'how was my dad' my reply was 'ohh hes dead' mate then said 'sorry mate when did he die' 'about hour ago'
illegitimus non carborundum

Offline Kyle Soprano

• Doing his BTEC Sports Science but still knows fuck all
  • Legacy Fan
  • You & I Are Gonna Live Forever
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2009, 05:07:57 pm »
After a night out I always have the same dream me running down Selwyn street (Kirkdale) towards the shop at the end badly needing a drink the shop is always shut and I wake up gasping for a drink.
I only drink on special occasions. Like Fridays and Saturdays. The occasional Sunday. Sometimes even Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Never Thursday. Well, every so often maybe a Thursday.

Offline woz92

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 05:15:43 pm »
i dreamt i was tryin 2 get stacy slater sober and back to normal hehe it was mad
YNWA 96

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2009, 05:25:59 pm »
 I always dream I've won the lottery, seriously, or that i have serious, serious amounts of money. I Know its cliche but i really do.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline bryanod

• Probably in Boyzone with a name like that...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RPLP Champion 2012/2013 & 2013/2014 Double Winner
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 05:47:19 pm »
In about february, I actually dreamt we won the leage on goal difference :(

Last night I had two weird ones with people havent talked to in years, including buying a club with a couple of them and doing it up, at our old college.
Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active

- Leonardo Da Vinci

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 05:50:04 pm »
Fuck, I don't have dreams or I don't remember.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2009, 05:51:09 pm »
Rimming some bird from an Aussie soap.  Can't go into any more details!!  :-X

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2009, 05:54:41 pm »
How do you guys die in your dreams?  I always see it in third-person, with a black room and a wide beam of light shining vertically onto the floor. I fall from nowhere, down the middle of the beam. When I hit the floor, I wake up sweating and feeling like I'm having a heart attack. Also, did anybody ever win money in their dreams when they were kids, and then look for it when they woke up? Just me then. ;D

Anyway, I keep dreaming that I'm at work on a normal day. I stack shelves, and it makes for the most boring and pointless dreams in the history of the universe.

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 05:55:34 pm »

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 05:59:25 pm »
 ;D

Not quite, wrong soap

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2009, 06:00:43 pm »
How do you guys die in your dreams?  I always see it in third-person, with a black room and a wide beam of light shining vertically onto the floor. I fall from nowhere, down the middle of the beam. When I hit the floor, I wake up sweating and feeling like I'm having a heart attack. Also, did anybody ever win money in their dreams when they were kids, and then look for it when they woke up? Just me then. ;D

Anyway, I keep dreaming that I'm at work on a normal day. I stack shelves, and it makes for the most boring and pointless dreams in the history of the universe.

Apparently if you die in your dreams, you die really. Well it's meant to apply to the floor off a roof/building etc, you always wake up before you hit the floor, if you don't your brown bread.

I used to always have those dreams when you fighting but you can't lift your arms, or when you do it makes no effect, same with when your being chased, you can't run or run about 1mph, apparently this is due to your legs and arms being under the covers.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline JURGENKLOPP

• Thou shalt not steal. (books, from St. Thomas More Catholic High School)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 06:01:13 pm »
Last week I dreamt that i was on safari with noel and liam gallagher and they were my cousins:S

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 06:05:58 pm »
Apparently if you die in your dreams, you die really. Well it's meant to apply to the floor off a roof/building etc, you always wake up before you hit the floor, if you don't your brown bread.

I used to always have those dreams when you fighting but you can't lift your arms, or when you do it makes no effect, same with when your being chased, you can't run or run about 1mph, apparently this is due to your legs and arms being under the covers.

When I'm running in my dreams, my legs feel like they're made of lead, and I keep falling over, especially when I always used to dream about races at Sports Day.

Did anybody else used to get the one where you go to school, and then realise you're not wearing any trousers?

Offline 43 and counting!

• Kopite
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 08:42:36 pm »
OMG, I'm an  Internet Terrorist Level V !! LMFAO

Offline 43 and counting!

• Kopite
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2009, 08:46:23 pm »

When I'm running in my dreams, my legs feel like they're made of lead, and I keep falling over, especially when I always used to dream about races at Sports Day.

Did anybody else used to get the one where you go to school, and then realise you're not wearing any trousers?

yeah, loads of times. Oh, hang on, we're talking dreams here, ain't we? ;D

ever get that dream where you're just floating down the street, at night, about 10-15 feet up, just below the street power lines, effortlessly gliding along? They're freaky dreams they are!

I've also had loads of Tsunami dreams. Mountainous tsunamis, about 700 feet high.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2009, 08:55:55 pm »
Couple of recent ones.

I dreamt I waqs at work and this black fella was hitting on me (when I woke up I realised it was Purple Aki). I wasn't interested so I made my excuses and left. I was telling this other fella about it, and he said "What about me?"

:(

The next night I dreamed I was having a threesome with some bird and Frank Lampard. No penertration, but I did give Frank a shoulder rub. John Terry was sitting on the floor watching.

:( :(

I never want to dream again.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2009, 08:58:20 pm »

I have been thinking of my dream last night and can remember that my companion on my balcony was a blonde lady wearing a flowery dress. My big house was in the middle of a park like Hyde Park, except there were lots of trees as tall as the house around about throwing lots of shade around, and there was a cool breeze on a very hot day. I talked to lots of people passing by.

Funny how details of dreams can come back to you later in the day. You can have memories in your dreams as well.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2009, 09:03:02 pm »

Offline TomG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 02:50:53 am »

? ??? ?
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do" - Oscar Gamble

Offline Rotation

• fuck u. Rory's biggest fan.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pepe Reina is a Scouser...
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 04:19:21 am »
I can never remember the details of my dream. It's a shame because they are usually fucking crazy. Once I dreamed though that I was getting eaten alive in the back seat of a car by a pack of baby triceratops.
ynwa

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009, 08:14:52 am »
Last night I dreamt that it was this season's CL semi-final second leg between Chelsea and Barcelona, but Barca were replaced by Blackburn Rovers. In the last five minutes, Tugay threaded a perfect through ball to Ryan Babel (?) who slotted it into the corner. Then Kuyt and Agger came on for Blackburn, and Kuyt took a shit volley. Cech fumbled it, and left Kuyt with an open goal, 2-0 Blackburn Rovers. I was ecstatic as Chelsea were losing at home to Blackburn, but my brother was pissed off as the Mancs would have an easy match in the final.

Also I dreamt that I was back in school, watching Bride Wars during class. Nobody was paying attention, and everybody was talking while the teacher wrote a letter of complaint about us to the headmaster.

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 08:45:55 am »
Been having mental dreams for the last few nights, think its got something to do with me being ill.

last night i had a few different dreams. The first one, i was being chased by the bizzies, i was running through fields in the pitch black, thinking of somewhere to 'hide', they had the big lights out and dogs n all.....i suddenly got back to someones house, and i had to take ALL my clothes off and burn them to hide the evidence. Then i had to go and get rid of the other evidence that i had.....so i had to jump in the canal and go and sink this evidence ( i think it might have been a gun but not sure), but i had to sink it in a place that the bizzies wouldnt look. I was swimming along in the canal after sinking the evidence with a crash helmet on (like out of that cole-sore advert). Then when i got out, i was being chased by the bizzies again, sprinted like a nutter all the way back to some house, shaved my head till i had no hair left to change my identity (funny as ive got a shaved head now) and quickly grew a muzzy.

In another dream later on, i dreamt that i was in the army and i was away in either Afghan or Iraq (but it looked nothing like either of them) and i was in training. I had 30 mins training on an assault course, then after that i was done. They chucked me out there. The camp were we were staying was like a huge gypo camp, and everyone was living in caravans. I was staying with some feller in his caravan an i remember him saying to me "DO NOT TALK TO ANYONE AROUND HERE....not even my ex-wife (pointing to her)". They will kill you...nobody gets along here...yet everywhere i looked people were sat around having a laugh and a joke??

Mental.

Yes i am strange.
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline Auspool

• Legacy Fan
  • We Came, We Saw We Never Walked Alone...
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 09:36:53 am »
I have a reoccurring dream that I'm the Neo character from the first Matrix and I'm doing all the cool shit he can do; fighting with one hand, stopping and dodging bullets and the bit where they walk into the ground floor of the skyscraper and he's doing all the slow mo gear and killling people...

I have it every few weeks, its hectic...
Don't lie, cheat or steal.  The Government doesn't like the competition...

Offline 43 and counting!

• Kopite
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009, 10:59:19 am »

after reading this last night, and taking the piss out of it, guess what? yep, I dreamt I was back in school, (I'm 43 now BTW) and was wearing a long white T-shirt, pants, and nothing else. Walked around the corner of the school, and there were a load of girls standing there, facing the other way, chatting amongst themselves.

I just turned around, thinking 'FUCK THAT!'

dream got even weirder after that, but i can't remember it for some reason, just know it was weird.

If ever there was proof though of the power of suggestion in your dreams! ;D

Offline miss_heather

• hit_gorse
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nerd.
    • Twitter
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 11:10:08 am »
I dreamt I was on the USS Enterprise and met Darth Vader :D

Online Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 11:18:22 am »
I had a dream a few weeks ago where I destroyed the world by setting off loads of atomic bombs. Very strange.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline choi

• of sex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Toto
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 11:54:18 am »

When I dream and it's a nightmare, I can never run very fast, that is consistent in all my dreams.

I always get that. I keep trying to run but my legs just won't let me run very fast. And then i wake up just as the thing chasing me is about to get me.

Offline choi

• of sex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Toto
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 11:58:42 am »
Anyone used to have dreams when they were kids, and you were left in the car and then the car would misteriously start it's own engine and you'd be left there shitting yourself not knowing how to drive or stop the car?

And also had a dream the other day that Lucas scored the winner in the CL final against Milan :(

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2009, 12:07:08 pm »
Used to have the same recurring dreams when I was little that I was walking down a narrow street (pushing a pram I think for some reason) and all the houses on either side were on fire and I had to get past them all - it was terrifying.

Nowadays I tend to have recurring dreams, although not as often, about nuclear war, usually having survived one or trying to hide when one is on its way and then watching it happen, that kind of thing. Really awful, waking up in a cold sweat, kind of nightmares. Bizarrely, my mum has almost the exact same dreams quite often too.

The other night I dreamt someone was trying to kill me by squeezing me round the middle until I choked - think I woke up gasping for air and shouting out in the middle of it.

I want a nice dream about skipping through cornfields with Nando or something. :(
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2009, 12:22:23 pm »

All I remember about last nights dream was I was reading a message board about the war in Sri Lanka and there was lots of outrageous and stupid things being said on it that had nothing to do with the war in Sri Lanka. I think it was just one of those five minute dream types.

Offline rowan_d

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2009, 12:54:35 pm »
after reading this last night, and taking the piss out of it, guess what? yep, I dreamt I was back in school, (I'm 43 now BTW) and was wearing a long white T-shirt, pants, and nothing else. Walked around the corner of the school, and there were a load of girls standing there, facing the other way, chatting amongst themselves.

I just turned around, thinking 'FUCK THAT!'

dream got even weirder after that, but i can't remember it for some reason, just know it was weird.

If ever there was proof though of the power of suggestion in your dreams! ;D

;D

I always get that. I keep trying to run but my legs just won't let me run very fast. And then i wake up just as the thing chasing me is about to get me.

I always get a swift axe to the back when I'm killed in my dreams

Offline Rotation

• fuck u. Rory's biggest fan.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pepe Reina is a Scouser...
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2009, 12:59:45 pm »
All I remember about last nights dream was I was reading a message board about the war in Sri Lanka and there was lots of outrageous and stupid things being said on it that had nothing to do with the war in Sri Lanka. I think it was just one of those five minute dream types.

Aren't all dreams meant to last only about five minutes?
ynwa

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2009, 01:23:43 pm »
Aren't all dreams meant to last only about five minutes?

I don't know. All I meant by that was that it wasn't an epic dream. It was just boring and mundane and short.