Author Topic: Liverpool and England fan, Douglas Moreton, missing in Samara (or Moscow)  (Read 2425 times)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
From Reddit -

"We are trying to get in contact with my uncle- Douglas Moreton. He has been missing since 6th July 2018. He went to Russia for the World Cup.

He was last seen on the 6th July 2018 in the Samara hotel on Sorokina Street 36, but we know he went to the McNasty's near there the following day. He was out there for the England game and was meant to be travelling back to Moscow by train.

Here is the most recent photo we have of him.

http://imgur.com/pg8Q1bb

If anyone has seen him or has any information, please could you let me know. I am sorry if this is not the right place to post this, let me know if it needs to be taken down. Thank you.

New information: His card was used this morning in Moscow. We have not heard from him so if do see him, can you ask him to contact us or family friend Terry

I just wanted to say thank you everyone who is reaching out and messaging suggestions. It is very kind of you to be offering time/translations/ideas to someone you do not know. I shall update when we have more information- hopefully it will be soon to say he is found. But if you do see my uncle, could you ask him to contact us. He is around 5ft 5 ish, has a Bristolian twang, always wears glasses and has stubble like in the photograph (he is rarely clean shaven). Thank you.

Update: We think he may be in Moscow. We are waiting for this to be confirmed. Thank you for everyone's responses, help and kind thoughts. I have to go to work, so will give my brother access to this account so he can monitor this and hopefully update with positive news."

https://np.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/8xxwgi/help_have_you_seen_my_uncle/

The OP says that her uncle goes to most Liverpool matches.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 02:48:34 pm by sms1986 »

Offline Scarlet`

• Low profile with wide rims
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96!!!
    • Laconius Arts and Design
Re: Liverpool and England fan, Douglas Moreton, missing in Samara
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 02:46:28 pm »
Hope he is ok
If Ayre got £25m out of them he's willing to fuck all the female members of my family on Sunday's.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He's been found. "drunk and happy" apparently. ;D

https://twitter.com/jason_corcoran/status/1017449100722298882?s=19

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
A tale in three parts

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
A six dayer, I think some respect is due there.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Living Legends

• Legacy Fan
  • 5 Times Baby! Make that 6 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A six dayer, I think some respect is due there.

;D