Author Topic: Liverpool 1 v Everton 1 (Salah 42’)  (Read 90980 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: Liverpool 1 v Everton 1 (Salah 42’)
« Reply #2040 on: December 11, 2017, 09:29:22 pm »
If Mo doesn't score, what happens, bring it back for a pen? Can't see Alardyce saying the same bollocks there about touching a player in the box. Not at all

I hope we get a penalty in similar situations in the FA Cup, lets see how Fat Sam, the pundits and media deal with it then. I suspect slightly differently.  ;)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #2041 on: December 11, 2017, 09:36:06 pm »
I hope we get a penalty in similar situations in the FA Cup, lets see how Fat Sam, the pundits and media deal with it then. I suspect slightly differently.  ;)
Yup. Personally I fuckin love it when the mainstream slag us off - sometimes I wouldn't have it any other way - better than those fake £-chasing c*nts kissing our arses - fuck that. We Are Liverpool. Tra la la la la. We don't need their fuckin approval.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2042 on: December 11, 2017, 09:42:20 pm »
Yup. Personally I fuckin love it when the mainstream slag us off - sometimes I wouldn't have it any other way - better than those fake £-chasing c*nts kissing our arses - fuck that. We Are Liverpool. Tra la la la la. We don't need their fuckin approval.

Sure wouldn't have it any other way. But it's cool when they all prove what hypocrites they are. Still can't get over Murphy's little gem "Jurgen needs to be more like Hodgson!" How can anyone who makes his living as a pundit, be so totally thick? ::)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2043 on: December 11, 2017, 09:44:24 pm »
How can anyone who makes his living as a pundit, be so totally thick? ::)
*shrug* - since when were ex-footballers (or current ones for that matter) known for their brains? There are obvious exceptions but most footballers just need to shut the fuck up and play the game. Preferably without cheating and diving, or biting anyone either.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2044 on: December 11, 2017, 09:46:42 pm »
The thing with the ref and the penalty was that you had the feeling some time before it that he would give it if the chance arose. Their players had started going to ground very easily all over the pitch and the ref gave them every decision. He rewarded every dive and embellishment leading up to the pen.
I'd noticed that too.

There's some good posts in here, regarding criticism of team selection being hindsight knowing the result. Truth is we dominated the match, we played football, we just couldn't quite finish the chances we created. Even Super City (no real disparagement intended) have struggled against packed defences, Huddersfield being the stand-out. They got a late win, we got screwed by a ref eager to give a decision, to be 'part of the spectacle', as Clattenburg might have it.

More importantly, since the Spurs game, we have increasingly looked to control games, rather than just relying on our attack. There is an attempt at a greater structure in our midfield and defence, building toward attack, rather than just releasing counter-attacks. A bit more control.

Yesterday, we got bit by a blip.

As for Mane and the missed pass, I agree it was there to be played, and I am sure next time that position that same situation arises the pass will be made.
But 2 things, 1) strikers and confidence/arrogance is always going to cause decisions like yesterday from time to time.
And 2) more suggestively, some of our collective ire at the non-pass is that our recent performances had led us to expect it, to know it was coming, to be anticipating it, and the ensuing celebrations. That is how we have come to expect us to play (apologies for that sentence). But the pass didn't come, and nor did the goal.
We should remember how far we have come though that we didn't just see the pass, we expected it, because under Klopp, that is what we do.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2045 on: December 11, 2017, 09:49:36 pm »
Obviously that angle shows it wasn't a penalty and the incorrect decision was made. But that's not the angle the referee had, so when all said and done, differing angles are essentially irrelevant until we have VAR. The angle the referee had was Lovren putting his hand into Calvert-Lewin's back with a forward momentum.

I'm glad Klopp has blamed the referee. It was the second soft as shite penalty given against us in back-to-back league games. That sort of thing needs to be highlighted and discouraged so that refs think twice next time.

Behind closed doors, however, I hope Lovren isn't getting away scot-free. I like him and have defended him regularly on here, but he needs to wisen up and fast. You can - or certainly should be able to -touch players, but you can't use forward momentum with your hands otherwise you run the risk of giving a foul away. In that situation it simply wasn't worth the risk.

Just watched that gif a few times. Clever play by the everton forward. Not a spotter but gave the ref a decision to make.

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2046 on: December 11, 2017, 09:49:50 pm »

Not as embarrassing as 'Lol @'

Really? turning on Managers and players for about 10+ years straight is less embarrassing than a quick piece of short hand?

Guess I see where we differ fella.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #2047 on: December 11, 2017, 09:54:00 pm »
Just watched that gif a few times. Clever play by the everton forward. Not a spotter but gave the ref a decision to make.

Not for me. It was a dive. Much like flicking a leg out, connecting with a defender and falling over.

He moved towards Lovren looking for the contact.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2048 on: December 11, 2017, 10:03:46 pm »
Something that made me chuckle ironically, just, on Sunday..

Pep's interview with Neville, pre-match. He's asked what he thinks about English football. "More defensive" he says. Neville looks stunned. Pulls that typical British pundit face "what's this foreign bloke on about" questions him further, "what do you mean, mentality? or the way they play?" "The way it's played" .

Swift bit of editing, we're back in the studio. Token mentioning of it from the snidey smiley fucking David Jones and we're back on the pre-agreed narratives.

3 hours later, we've seen two of the most one sided Derbies in football history. 80/20 possession splits, Utd & Everton making no attempt to commit men forward, no attempt to attack with any sort of numbers. Everton get praised to high hell. Utd and Jose again, somehow escape any sort of criticism.

Around £350m spent by both teams this summer. Shit, United have done £180m, ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY MILLION ENGLISH POUNDS, on two. And they smugly chuckle at the bloke who points out the league is defensive.

Honestly, the fucking state of football these days...

Ironically chuckle I said at the start, sorry - that's just me playing the media game and describing something with the wrong words. Angry, pissed off, disappointed and sad is the truth.

Up the mighty fucking reds. Onwards. Bring on West Brom.

Offline A Day 2 Remember

• Legacy Fan
  • At The End Of The Storm - Are we there yet??
« Reply #2049 on: December 11, 2017, 10:05:12 pm »
I got a bit wound up by the pen, but I didn't think this thread should get shut down before we have had a chance to lavish a bit more praise on our award winning Mo for his wonderful piece of skill.

:wellin

There is fucking 8 defenders in the box when he scores and only three when he picks the ball up. They collapsed in like a house of cards and still could not keep him out. what a shit house team.
5th times a charm

I want to read about a Welshman reclaiming our Kop and over engineering songs we have nicked. Priorities guys

Offline Poet

• He IS a poet! And he truly knows it! He's a new member; fresh fire from old ember. No idiot or fool, for he follows Liverpool. A CT gift from heaven! Well, actually, from 24/7...who's taller than 5' 11"!
  • Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
« Reply #2050 on: December 11, 2017, 10:10:39 pm »
Something that made me chuckle ironically, just, on Sunday..

Pep's interview with Neville, pre-match. He's asked what he thinks about English football. "More defensive" he says. Neville looks stunned. Pulls that typical British pundit face "what's this foreign bloke on about" questions him further, "what do you mean, mentality? or the way they play?" "The way it's played" .

Swift bit of editing, we're back in the studio. Token mentioning of it from the snidey smiley fucking David Jones and we're back on the pre-agreed narratives.

3 hours later, we've seen two of the most one sided Derbies in football history. 80/20 possession splits, Utd & Everton making no attempt to commit men forward, no attempt to attack with any sort of numbers. Everton get praised to high hell. Utd and Jose again, somehow escape any sort of criticism.

Around £350m spent by both teams this summer. Shit, United have done £180m, ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY MILLION ENGLISH POUNDS, on two. And they smugly chuckle at the bloke who points out the league is defensive.

Honestly, the fucking state of football these days...

Ironically chuckle I said at the start, sorry - that's just me playing the media game and describing something with the wrong words. Angry, pissed off, disappointed and sad is the truth.

Up the mighty fucking reds. Onwards. Bring on West Brom.

The partisanship of English football is something I've come to accept.

You can either allow these futile and baseless thoughts and opinions to ruin your love for the game or let them diminish into history with no cosmic importance.

The latter is much more fulfilling.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2051 on: December 11, 2017, 10:12:57 pm »
The partisanship of English football is something I've come to accept.

You can either allow these futile and baseless thoughts and opinions to ruin your love for the game or let them diminish into history with no cosmic importance.

The latter is much more fulfilling.

:D

I swear to god I try.

Sometimes the bullshit just becomes too much though, especially when it's topped off with Liverpool 'supporters' turning on their own.

Offline RedorRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2052 on: December 11, 2017, 10:21:28 pm »
The thing that's been doing my head in is all the pundits and so called experts going on about giving CL the opportunity to go down....... like that's now the norm.
Well Lovrens hand was raised so it made it easy for him to go down and the ref to make the decision.
Likes its fucking ok to dive!!!!
All the ex pro's have totally forgotten what its like to play....... can you imagine Shearer going down with a hand waved 6 inches away from his shoulder!!!

It was never a foul....... fucking tw@ts

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2053 on: December 11, 2017, 10:33:37 pm »
I swear it gets worse every season too........

To be fair, some were acting like spoilt kids straight after the team was announced too :P

The team news stuff / the half time threads are always like that. Chance for people to moan like spoilt brats all the time.

The comments about Klopp by a few i saw yesterday & immediately after how the Mane thread was being updated - embarrassing.

There was nothing wrong with our starting 11 yesterday - we dominated a game that had no derby feel about such was the extent of our domination. We should have won but 2 individual errors prevented that. It's not the end of the world.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2054 on: December 11, 2017, 10:35:44 pm »
The comments about Klopp by a few i saw yesterday & immediately after how the Mane thread was being updated - embarrassing.
I caught one of them - and that person was swiftly shown the door (NOT FOR CRITICISING, BUT FOR ABUSING before anyone (else) calls me a Nazi or whatevs) - but we can't see everything, not when there are dozens of pages of handwringing per hour, so if you see it, please report it and we'll deal with it. It's like our version of see it, say it, sort it :wave

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2055 on: December 11, 2017, 10:37:26 pm »
I caught one of them - and that person was swiftly shown the door (NOT FOR CRITICISING, BUT FOR ABUSING before anyone (else) calls me a Nazi or whatevs) - but we can't see everything, not when there are dozens of pages of handwringing per hour, so if you see it, please report it and we'll deal with it. It's like our version of see it, say it, sort it :wave
Yeah fair play to youse for that. Can't be easy managing a nursery ;D

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2056 on: December 11, 2017, 10:39:16 pm »
Everton fans reactions to winning a corner & previous examples at Anfield like when Gerrard got sent off - think they'd combust in the extremely unlikely event they actually won something.

Offline Redman78

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2057 on: December 11, 2017, 10:46:02 pm »
We've had plenty of games like this with our strongest 11 out where we can't seem to put the game away. This idea that all we had to do is start Phil and firmino and we would win every game without fail is nice but not reality.

Them starting wouldn't have made Mane square it or stopped the ref dropping a clanger.

Anyway we move on, we've lost 2 out of 22 games this season under jurgens management, he knows what he's doing.

If Coutinho and Firmino started of course it gives us more of a chance of winning.  It's ridiculous to suggest otherwise.
But it's done now so no point harping on about it, every game is a learning opportunity.  Onto West Brom.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2058 on: December 11, 2017, 10:46:23 pm »
What a time to be alive. I dont think the initials CL and the word Everton have ever been used as often in one thread.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline legendkiller

• Legacy Fan
  • Never get out of bed before noon
« Reply #2059 on: December 11, 2017, 10:53:27 pm »
What a time to be alive. I dont think the initials CL and the word Everton have ever been used as often in one thread.
;D ;D ;D ;D
" I asked for a sofa and they bought me a lamp ".

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2060 on: December 11, 2017, 10:58:10 pm »
Sure wouldn't have it any other way. But it's cool when they all prove what hypocrites they are. Still can't get over Murphy's little gem "Jurgen needs to be more like Hodgson!" How can anyone who makes his living as a pundit, be so totally thick? ::)

Serious ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2061 on: December 11, 2017, 11:05:04 pm »
Yeah, I just can't comprehend all these criticisms towards Klopp and selection.

So Mane failing to pass a ball, or Salah not connecting on a header is on Klopp because he picked "substandard players?" We absolutely dominated and arguably our two best players blew golden chances to put the game to bed. Like normal, people are just looking to lay blame where there is none. Hint...the ref! Plus, people are far too much in Football Manager Land. We have a torrid schedule coming up and rotating is absolutely necessary. There was more than enough quality on the field - and quality chances for our best players!

Besides, that penalty decision is more sickening the more I look at it. Paulson got totally done there. Everton have absolutely no chances the entire night, and almost first time in the box, player goes down ridiculously easy and he gives a penalty? Dubious! Case study for VAR right there. If you have ever played defense and are tight to a player, that is text book diving. The defender is doing nothing wrong, the attacking player does not even attempt to play the ball - in fact moves away to initiate contact, and the ref got conned.

Frustrating night but like Klopp said, we benefited in the Stoke game and did not here. In any case, I look forward to destroying them in our next 2 outings.   

Sorry, I just can't understand this "we need to rotate every single game of the entire season" spiel which people are using to dsefend Klopp.  *NO* other team in the league has rotated anywhere near as much as we have, we have two easier fixtures coming up where we *can* rest them before a week off before Arsenal, and it was the freakin' derby.  The replacements, Ox and Solanke contributed nothing between them going forward, other than a few nice little flicks from Solanke  that didn't lead to chances and Firmino could have done in his sleep.  I think Klopp is at least partly to blame for deciding we needed to rest this match instead of either the next 2 - if we  look at what we created, we really didn't create more than 2 really good chances, and we were never going to without our 2 (3 if you count Lallana) best creative players missing, AND Hendo and Milner in midfield.

Compare this to City, where their 2 key creative players in KDB and  Silva have played 1300+ mins in the league alone, and yet hardly ever get rested (or look like they need to) despite playing in a similar style of pressing team (and Silva being 31 so you'dexpect him to tire more). 

Couts has played 670 mins in the PL and 340 in the CL - less 12 full games in total since August - he apparently picked up a niggle vs Moscow (but if he did why didn't he come off at any point after he pickjed up this knock?)  Firmino works his socks I will give you, but he never seems to pick up injuries, and in fact looks worse after rests sometimes - so surely we could have rested him vs WBA instead?

Offline TheMissionary

• PositionIsSoooooooOrdinary!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's nice, that's McDermott, and that's a goal!!
« Reply #2062 on: December 11, 2017, 11:05:56 pm »
There is fucking 8 defenders in the box when he scores and only three when he picks the ball up. They collapsed in like a house of cards and still could not keep him out. what a shit house team.

That was a hell of a swerve to get that ball around Ashley Williams...It would take  three days to walk round the big fat fucker!. 
TheMissionary
YNWA

Offline Sinyoro

• Give the ball to Bobby and he will scyoro
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2063 on: December 11, 2017, 11:05:59 pm »
If Coutinho and Firmino started of course it gives us more of a chance of winning.  It's ridiculous to suggest otherwise.
But it's done now so no point harping on about it, every game is a learning opportunity.  Onto West Brom.

Coutinho somehow managed to run off a near injury against Spartak and I doubt he managed a full training session thereafter. I am really surprised that anyone would want to risk him in a derby that in all likelihood you would expect him to be targeted. A manager is thinking about the long term. Firmino runs all game but people want him to be rinsed till he can't stand any more.
We collapsed spectacularly last season largely due to the exhaustion of players and injuries but people forget this because we have drawn a football match- not even lost it. The manager wants to ensure that we never collapse again by keeping players injury free and fresh. People want players to be injured first before they are rested.
Twisted logic.

Offline Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2064 on: December 11, 2017, 11:26:30 pm »
Coutinho somehow managed to run off a near injury against Spartak and I doubt he managed a full training session thereafter. I am really surprised that anyone would want to risk him in a derby that in all likelihood you would expect him to be targeted. A manager is thinking about the long term. Firmino runs all game but people want him to be rinsed till he can't stand any more.
We collapsed spectacularly last season largely due to the exhaustion of players and injuries but people forget this because we have drawn a football match- not even lost it. The manager wants to ensure that we never collapse again by keeping players injury free and fresh. People want players to be injured first before they are rested.
Twisted logic.

But why was he forced to run off the injury then?  It happened literally on the 30th min, and yet even when we went 5 up, we chose to take off Firmino instead?  If he was fit enough vs Moscow to play on despite the bad tackles, why wouldn't he be fit 3 days later to start and then be brought off, rather than panic him on in the 75th min+ as we weren't creating enough?

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2065 on: December 11, 2017, 11:29:46 pm »
I'd noticed that too.

There's some good posts in here, regarding criticism of team selection being hindsight knowing the result. Truth is we dominated the match, we played football, we just couldn't quite finish the chances we created. Even Super City (no real disparagement intended) have struggled against packed defences, Huddersfield being the stand-out. They got a late win, we got screwed by a ref eager to give a decision, to be 'part of the spectacle', as Clattenburg might have it.

More importantly, since the Spurs game, we have increasingly looked to control games, rather than just relying on our attack. There is an attempt at a greater structure in our midfield and defence, building toward attack, rather than just releasing counter-attacks. A bit more control.

Yesterday, we got bit by a blip.

As for Mane and the missed pass, I agree it was there to be played, and I am sure next time that position that same situation arises the pass will be made.
But 2 things, 1) strikers and confidence/arrogance is always going to cause decisions like yesterday from time to time.
And 2) more suggestively, some of our collective ire at the non-pass is that our recent performances had led us to expect it, to know it was coming, to be anticipating it, and the ensuing celebrations. That is how we have come to expect us to play (apologies for that sentence). But the pass didn't come, and nor did the goal.
We should remember how far we have come though that we didn't just see the pass, we expected it, because under Klopp, that is what we do.

Yes yes and yes
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2066 on: December 11, 2017, 11:31:20 pm »
Serious ?

To be honest it was a headline I read as I was leaving for work, I didn't bother to read it in full, and nor would I want too.  ;D

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2067 on: December 11, 2017, 11:41:25 pm »
Indeed. A cunting of twats, perhaps? A slurry? What's the collective noun for twats?

Old Trafford?

Offline Frizzo

• Having a Bad Hair Life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2068 on: December 12, 2017, 12:10:47 am »
Wow this thread has gone to shit.

People saying they don't care about the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE draw because we drew with Everton?

That the next 3 games are meaningless now?

That beating Everton is the most important trophy we can win?

Fuck me. Sounds like a bunch of Everton fans in here on a windup.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2069 on: December 12, 2017, 12:31:32 am »
Beating bloody Everton should not be the highlight or the top priority of this football club. What everyone expected was another drubbing as we've done that in the past and we've been in good form, but it's a derby, things DON'T ALWAYS GO YOUR WAY. And they've been going our way for the last 3 derbies [two wins at Anfield, 1 win at Goodison], prior to that we drew them in every single match after we trashed them in 13/14.

We got a fucking champions league knockout fixture for the first time since 2009, and I've seen a handful people comment on it. It's what we're trying to get back to, get back to where we belong and that's at the top of European football. People took it for granted when Benitez was in charge, look how long it's taken to get back to even the bloody round of 16.

No matter how good we are, no matter how good we play, going into the derby I always expect the unexpected. I'm bitterly disappointed, but it's gone, it is what it is, but this nonsense of how Klopp disrespected Everton, and the derby is a load of absolute crap. Look at the fixtures, look at what's coming up, look at what we are trying to accomplish.

That's not to say that you should feel disappointed that we didn't win a match that was the most one sided derby in years [more one sided than the derbies we've trashed them ironically enough] but fucking move on. We still play them 2 more times, it's not as if we lost [god forbid we lose to them at some point, some of you would selfcombust completely].

Have some perspective for fucks sake.

Offline Frizzo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2070 on: December 12, 2017, 12:50:44 am »
Beating bloody Everton should not be the highlight or the top priority of this football club. What everyone expected was another drubbing as we've done that in the past and we've been in good form, but it's a derby, things DON'T ALWAYS GO YOUR WAY. And they've been going our way for the last 3 derbies [two wins at Anfield, 1 win at Goodison], prior to that we drew them in every single match after we trashed them in 13/14.

We got a fucking champions league knockout fixture for the first time since 2009, and I've seen a handful people comment on it. It's what we're trying to get back to, get back to where we belong and that's at the top of European football. People took it for granted when Benitez was in charge, look how long it's taken to get back to even the bloody round of 16.

No matter how good we are, no matter how good we play, going into the derby I always expect the unexpected. I'm bitterly disappointed, but it's gone, it is what it is, but this nonsense of how Klopp disrespected Everton, and the derby is a load of absolute crap. Look at the fixtures, look at what's coming up, look at what we are trying to accomplish.

That's not to say that you should feel disappointed that we didn't win a match that was the most one sided derby in years [more one sided than the derbies we've trashed them ironically enough] but fucking move on. We still play them 2 more times, it's not as if we lost [god forbid we lose to them at some point, some of you would selfcombust completely].

Have some perspective for fucks sake.

Woop woop. A-.

More swearing and I'd give it an A+.

Offline Another Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2071 on: December 12, 2017, 12:53:59 am »
Bad result but one which you could've predicted before the game.

It was not a penalty. Lewin moves away from the ball, jumps into Lovren and then falls over. I'll forgive the referee because it was a difficult call to make and he's usually pretty consistent.

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2072 on: December 12, 2017, 01:03:54 am »
Woop woop. A-.

More swearing and I'd give it an A+.

I've used up all of me swear words after the full time whistle yesterday  ;D

Offline Frizzo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2073 on: December 12, 2017, 01:13:01 am »
I've used up all of me swear words after the full time whistle yesterday  ;D

Oh golly, that's a darn shame.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2074 on: December 12, 2017, 01:15:39 am »
Yeah, I'd never even heard of this Calvin-Lewis twat before yesterday.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2075 on: December 12, 2017, 01:24:29 am »
Yeah, I'd never even heard of this Calvin-Lewis twat before yesterday.

He's in Everton folklore now, winning without winning.

Offline Frizzo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2076 on: December 12, 2017, 02:07:43 am »
Just thinking about the joy that Everton fans would be getting looking at all of these reactions. If we shrug our shoulders and give them the attention they deserve (i.e. very little) and get on with the job of being an exciting, developing football team with champions league football to play and much, MUCH bigger fish to fry, I'm sure they'd be enjoying it a lot less.

I just hope that everyone who is throwing an almighty tanty about this realises the stupidity of the situation. The klopp bashing and team bashing that's going on is just fueling their joy.

To suggest that this game (essentially a footnote in a long season) is more important than the champions league and winning the next 3-4-5-whatever number of games, is the most small minded, pathetic, Evertonian mindset imaginable.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #2077 on: December 12, 2017, 02:22:45 am »
Everton winning without winning once again
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #2078 on: December 12, 2017, 04:17:48 am »
"Evertonians"  ::) :-X :wave

Maybe a snatch of twats?
:lmao

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #2079 on: December 12, 2017, 04:28:38 am »
Really? turning on Managers and players for about 10+ years straight is less embarrassing than a quick piece of short hand?

Guess I see where we differ fella.
Yes indeed. It's like some people still live in a pre mobile bubble

Lol is simply shorthand for'laugh out loud' the emoticon for which is :lmao

@ is a keyboard symbol that is shorthand for 'at'

Times they are a 'changin.....