Author Topic: Tories really really aren't very nice at all are they? (***)  (Read 190847 times)

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
Re: Those Shilly, Shilly Tories Mischh Moneypenny.. (***)
« Reply #400 on: October 1, 2017, 11:44:58 pm »
Faisal Islam says the Torys plan is to educate younger voters on what it's like to live under a left wing government, in other words try and scare the s.. out of them and throw the dirt. this nice caring Conservative party are going to be a bit more nastier from now on.

Thank god for that. There’s me worrying the Tories might get their shit together after their cock-up this year and actually try and offer something positive to voters, but instead it looks like they will carry on doing what failed so miserably 4 months ago.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #401 on: October 2, 2017, 12:28:40 am »
Thank god for that. There’s me worrying the Tories might get their shit together after their cock-up this year and actually try and offer something positive to voters, but instead it looks like they will carry on doing what failed so miserably 4 months ago.
I do think the Torys have lost the confidence of the country but I wouldn't underestimate the damage scare tactics can do. am pretty sure they will soon be telling us a left wing Labour government will result in inflation and high interest rates. mortgages payments will rise and people will loose their homes. people get scared and take what they believe to be the safe option and vote Tory.
It may well work if the next GE was in the near future. problem is the Torys face massive problems over the next few yrs. inflation will rises anyway, so will interest rates, the effect of Brexit will become even more of a realty, theyve F.. up badly and they won't be able to hide it.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #402 on: October 2, 2017, 09:39:37 am »
Ha, great thread about the idiocy of libertarians.

1. The reason I know that hard right libertarians are completely stupid is because I used to be one.

https://twitter.com/PeteNorth303/status/914757983841800193

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #403 on: October 2, 2017, 09:53:22 am »

1. The reason I know that hard right libertarians are completely stupid is because I used to be one.

I was going to say I enjoyed reading that, but then I realised the reason it has been written is because people actually believe that there is no need for the standards he talks about. Horrific really.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Thush

• Spawwow, Tit. Anal Chat is "Equidistant between chit-chat and analysis"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's pronounced "Toosh"
« Reply #404 on: October 2, 2017, 10:07:59 am »

Here's the whole thing.

2. I know how they think, I know what they are informed by and I know where the ideological fault-lines are.

3. It's all predicated on the naive view that trade would function better if unimpeded by government intervention.

4. But this is a typically spoiled Toryboy western-centric view from those who don't experience what "free trade" does.

5. You see, Africa has only limited trade governance. And that means a container load of medicine can be 70% fake.

6. It means there is a good chance that baby formula has been cut with a form of powdered floor bleach.

7. It might very well mean that airline spares have been salvaged from a wreck on the side of a mountain.

8. And with no rapid alert systems and no pesky "faceless bureaucrats", local authorities are not forewarned.

9. Libertarianism generally forgets that people are bastard coated bastards with a bastard filling.

10. And if it weren't for standards, the Disney plate you serve your kids dinner on would release formaldehyde the first time its microwaved

11. It's worth a quick chat with a customs official for tales of just how creative some evil greedy, bastards can be.

12. But all this in the mind of free trade onanists like JRM and Redwood is just "red rape". Piffling details.

13. Fraud, counterfeiting and malicious tampering is a very serious threat to trade. So are animal diseases and alien parasites.

14. The reason we are barely aware of the controls to prevent it is because, compared with elsewhere, our systems work quite well.

15. It's all part of the "invisible government" that we take for granted. That's why toryboy morons assume we can get rid of it.

16. To them, these non tariff barriers are just protectionist devices cooked up by Brussels bureaucrats with nothing better to do.

17. So let us put this to the test shall we?

18. If JRM thinks deregulation to African levels is right for the UK let him put his money where his mouth is.

19. Let's let him pick one, from three containers of baby milk, to feed the latest of his brood.

20. Let's lace one of them with powdered floor bleach and ask him to take the gamble.

21. What then do you suppose the arsehole's view on non-tariff barriers would be? I wonder.

22. Brexiteers really need a rethink on regulation.

https://t.co/7s1X66AxAC

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #405 on: October 2, 2017, 09:38:57 pm »
I do think the Torys have lost the confidence of the country but I wouldn't underestimate the damage scare tactics can do. am pretty sure they will soon be telling us a left wing Labour government will result in inflation and high interest rates. mortgages payments will rise and people will loose their homes. people get scared and take what they believe to be the safe option and vote Tory.
It may well work if the next GE was in the near future. problem is the Torys face massive problems over the next few yrs. inflation will rises anyway, so will interest rates, the effect of Brexit will become even more of a realty, theyve F.. up badly and they won't be able to hide it.

If the Brexit vote has told us one thing it’s that the old rules don’t apply anymore, and that there is a decent sized and growing proportion of the population who either have so little or are so disenchanted that fears and warnings of economic ruin no longer carries the weight it once did.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: October 3, 2017, 11:20:39 am »
If the Brexit vote has told us one thing it’s that the old rules don’t apply anymore, and that there is a decent sized and growing proportion of the population who either have so little or are so disenchanted that fears and warnings of economic ruin no longer carries the weight it once did.
Scare tactics will always work if people are willing to listen ,am not sure your 100% right about scare tactics not working during the Brexit campaign, farages bursting point poster. we cant stop Turkey from joining the EU. look at our NHS now and look how good it will be when we leave the EU.I think Brexit was more emotional than logical to millions of leave voters.
Having said that I agree about all the old rules not applying anymore, a hint of communism would be the kiss of death in the past. theres not the same impact with younger voters today.
McDonnell has made some terrible mistakes over the years, his latest gift to the Torys is the run in the pound. the Torys don't really need to make stuff up they only need to hammer all the dirt they know the Labour leadership can't deny. if we didn't have Brexit and the GE was 2 yrs away I would argue this would work. the realty for the Torys is they've messed up badly, the Torys wont have the credibility to sling mud at the next GE.  the debt will rise, we will probably have a couple of disastrous winters for the NHS. who knows what Brexit will bring over the next few yrs but it won't be good news. in normal circumstances this would mean a landslide Labour victory, I wouldn't take it for granted though.
« Last Edit: October 3, 2017, 11:25:10 am by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: October 3, 2017, 05:23:18 pm »
Fuckwitted Pob lookalike Michael Gove: “There are some cuts of the animal that are hugely popular with the British consumer, others a little less. But some of those cuts are hugely popular elsewhere, say, for example, pigs’ ears are a delicacy in China. ... Unpierced pigs ears are worth more. We will have a fair, competitive advantage – we can sell more pigs’ ears to China."

Farming minister George Eustice has also explained that farmers could gain a financial advantage after Brexit by increasing exports of chicken feet to China.

:lmao :lmao :lmao
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #410 on: October 3, 2017, 05:41:50 pm »

We'd make more money selling whole pigs heads to Tories.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: October 3, 2017, 05:48:41 pm »
James O'brien thought someone was on a wind up when he got told about Gove and his pigs ears.
If there reduced to coming out with arguments like this then it shows us just how bad the argument for Brexit is.
http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james-obriens-priceless-reaction-to-michael-goves/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral
               Emily Maitlis

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #412 on: October 3, 2017, 06:09:37 pm »
For the first time, you can tell they're genuinely rattled over Brexit.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #413 on: October 3, 2017, 06:47:06 pm »
Blimey... pigs ears....  absurd
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #414 on: October 3, 2017, 07:15:40 pm »
Pigs ears and chicken feet. That's the future. Not robots and AI. 
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #415 on: October 3, 2017, 07:26:08 pm »
Pigs ears and chicken feet. That's the future. Not robots and AI.
Knowing Johnson he will sell them pigs feet and chickens ears. Whilst making totally inappropriate references to Chinese history and culture
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #416 on: October 3, 2017, 07:31:46 pm »
Knowing Johnson he will sell them pigs feet and chickens ears. Whilst making totally inappropriate references to Chinese history and culture

Maybe he'll suggest selling them opium again to deal with the trade imbalance...
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #417 on: October 3, 2017, 07:41:41 pm »

That's right up there with that GOP nutter telling the middle class they can spend their extra thousand tax break dollars a year by buying a new car.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #418 on: October 3, 2017, 07:52:06 pm »

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #419 on: October 3, 2017, 08:14:43 pm »
 Rowena Mason ‏Verified account @rowenamason

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson really did just say Sirte in Libya will be a great tourist destination once they've "cleared the dead bodies" - v v bad taste
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #420 on: October 3, 2017, 08:21:09 pm »

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson really did just say Sirte in Libya will be a great tourist destination once they've "cleared the dead bodies" - v v bad taste

Yep.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-libya-dead-body-comments-new-dubai-tory-conference-2017-a7981551.html

"He's very intelligent though."

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #421 on: October 3, 2017, 09:38:27 pm »
Wiff waff, mumble, bugger the Sphinx, inscrutable smile, what!
Horrible bastard ain’t he
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #422 on: October 3, 2017, 10:14:19 pm »
Wiff waff, mumble, bugger the Sphinx, inscrutable smile, what!
Horrible bastard ain’t he

I think he really is mate. He likes to pretend he's a clown, a buffoon, a rogue - but in fact he's a horrible bastard as you said.

He doesn't do anything for the UK or the Queen or the Country or his party or his voters or what's right.

He does everything for Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: October 3, 2017, 10:25:07 pm »

What more does he have to do to get fired, am not sure if he wants to force a show down or distance himself from this Tory cabinet and Brexit. maybe Mays letting him ruin his chances of ever becoming leader before sacking him? I do know the odds for him becoming next Tory leader have been slashed in half today. 4/1 from 8/1-9/1 ?
               Emily Maitlis

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #424 on: October 3, 2017, 10:26:18 pm »
I genuinely think he is one of the most unpleasant scumbags in British politics, and there's a lot of competition in that category.

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #425 on: October 3, 2017, 10:30:48 pm »
What more does he have to do to get fired, am not sure if he wants to force a show down or distance himself from this Tory cabinet and Brexit. maybe Mays letting him ruin his chances of ever becoming leader before sacking him? I do know the odds for him becoming next Tory leader have been slashed in half today. 4/1 from 8/1-9/1 ?

It's probably a fair indication that May knows full well that Brexit will be a fucking disaster, and doesn't want that twat to have the opportunity to sit on the outside claiming it would have been awesome if he had influence on it, but I don't imagine being in cabinet will stop him doing that anyway.

He helped this whole to make this whole shitstorm happen, so its only right that he is there to take some of the flak for it when it really hits the fan.

I don't think he has the support in parliament to get to the last 2 in any leadership contest either, a lot of Tory MPs despise him

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #426 on: October 3, 2017, 11:03:37 pm »
It's probably a fair indication that May knows full well that Brexit will be a fucking disaster, and doesn't want that twat to have the opportunity to sit on the outside claiming it would have been awesome if he had influence on it, but I don't imagine being in cabinet will stop him doing that anyway.

He helped this whole to make this whole shitstorm happen, so its only right that he is there to take some of the flak for it when it really hits the fan.

I don't think he has the support in parliament to get to the last 2 in any leadership contest either, a lot of Tory MPs despise him
You wonder whats going through Mays mind, as you say she knows Brexit isn't going to be a success, she must know it's damage limitation at best but she rushed into Brexit without having a clue on what she faced or the consequences. I can only put this down to media pressure and trying to end uncertainty. I imagine she would handle things differently if she could turn back the clock. I honestly thought she was cracking up before she called the election, the pressure she is under is tremendous.
I think your right about not letting all the leading lying leave campaign MPs slip off to the backbenches to criticize every move the cabinet makes, shes playing Johnson well, every cock up is ruining his chances of his dream of becoming PM. maybe Johnsons will wake up to this over the next few months, one thing you can't knock him for is his confidence, f,, up after f.. up and he still thinks he's PM material. he's a joke, jokes are fine when everything's ok. bumbling clowns like him won't go down well when the shit hits the fan.
« Last Edit: October 3, 2017, 11:32:09 pm by oldfordie »
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #427 on: October 3, 2017, 11:53:23 pm »
I genuinely think he is one of the most unpleasant scumbags in British politics, and there's a lot of competition in that category.

Just watched his speech and subsequent standing ovation.

His scheming, his consistent adoption of positions advantageous to his personal ambition, his seeming lack of any steadfast views on anything, in fact everything about him, reminds me of no one more than Trump. He is infinitely more charismatic and more intelligent (though not necessarily more cunning).

But there's a huge number of Tory faithful who love him. And if I were to place a bet on the next Tory leader - it would be him. The alternatives are dire, the shortage of serious, untainted candidates at an historical low.

Sadly for an old fart like me, the Labour Party is led by someone who for different reasons, is equally unappealing.

"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline gritsvanilla

• Legacy Fan
  • A Light Souffle With Razor Blades
« Reply #428 on: October 4, 2017, 12:22:01 am »
You wonder whats going through Mays mind,

Absolutely fuck all mate, the woman is a corpse, have you seen her interviews? Honestly i've seen more life in a dead tadpole.

Both her and Johnson are cut from the same heartless tory cloth, both only care for themselves, both are absolutely thick as pig shit and both are in the positions they are in because they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth and have had everything handed to them on a plate, dangerous, spoilt, narcissistic c*nts the pair of them.

As for some calling Johnson intelligent well i've heard it all now, i'd be surprised if the overgrown child could even tie his own shoelaces.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #429 on: October 4, 2017, 12:33:37 am »
Absolutely fuck all mate, the woman is a corpse, have you seen her interviews? Honestly i've seen more life in a dead tadpole.

Both her and Johnson are cut from the same heartless tory cloth, both only care for themselves, both are absolutely thick as pig shit and both are in the positions they are in because they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth and have had everything handed to them on a plate, dangerous, spoilt, narcissistic c*nts the pair of them.

As for some calling Johnson intelligent well i've heard it all now, i'd be surprised if the overgrown child could even tie his own shoelaces.
May is the aspirational middle class girl who married a millionaire (shades of the old hag Maggie) she has to be more Tory than the real bastards, in order to fit in. I could feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a hypocrite. Johnson is another beast altogether. Product of the public school system, supremely entitled, coached to pass interviews, with a self confidence that comes from knowing you can always buy your way through life. I have argued before on here that he is as thick as, but has an animal cunning with a vicious vindictive streak which makes him appear intelligent. The buffoonery is a useful distraction from his selfishness. His marital chaos shows how careless he is with other people’s loyalty. He only cares about Boris, because all his upbringing was about how he could get by without doing fuck all for anyone else

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: October 4, 2017, 12:40:36 am »

Yeah, politics today has reached a new low, the politicians who can come up with the best bullshit the public will swallow are running the show.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #431 on: October 4, 2017, 02:11:33 am »
« Last Edit: October 4, 2017, 02:13:04 am by Trada »

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #432 on: October 4, 2017, 04:44:46 am »
The video of Johnson talking about Sirte, with the audience laughing along, made me feel physically sick. I saw the quotes and thought they were vile but it's only when you hear him delivering them that you actually appreciate the degeneracy of the man.

I hope he's a sociopath, purely because I'd hate to think someone without a serious personality disorder could talk like that.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #433 on: October 4, 2017, 07:58:51 am »
Just saw a clip of Jeremy C*nt where he claims the Tories set up the NHS.

When they voted against it 22 times even the audience looked a bit confused.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/watch-jeremy-hunts-laughable-attempt-re-writing-history/03/10/
« Last Edit: October 4, 2017, 08:50:42 am by Trada »

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #434 on: October 4, 2017, 11:49:16 am »
@helenlewis
Badenoch has a pop at all-women shortlists. "We believe in meritocracy," she tells a hall that includes Iain Duncan Smith and Liam Fox.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #435 on: October 4, 2017, 12:10:33 pm »
Tories considering bringing back maintenance grants. I know people may not wish to admit it but if it wasnt for Labour pushing for removing tuition fees, the Tories wouldn't even move to the middle ground.

EDIT - Sorry for posting that in the Trump thread. Doh.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #436 on: October 4, 2017, 12:10:54 pm »
 :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Someone just sneaked up on May while shes giving her speech offering her a big P45
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Thush

• Spawwow, Tit. Anal Chat is "Equidistant between chit-chat and analysis"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's pronounced "Toosh"
« Reply #437 on: October 4, 2017, 12:14:51 pm »
Now she's having a coughing fit. This isn't going too well.

What a pity.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #438 on: October 4, 2017, 12:19:56 pm »
Now she's having a coughing fit. This isn't going too well.

What a pity.
This is awful, cringing.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #439 on: October 4, 2017, 12:20:58 pm »
Theresa May speech -"Cough cough cough cough".

And well done Lee Nelson "Boris asked me to give you this"