Author Topic: Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker / The Mandalorian / The Clone Wars  (Read 227046 times)

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
Re: Star Wars: Rogue One / Rebels / The Last Jedi / Han Solo
« Reply #480 on: June 21, 2017, 05:19:07 pm »
After Episode 8 - yet before Episode 9 ;)

Can you imagine the fume? It'd even knock Everton off top spot and deny them their annual Fume Cup win ;D
I'd go back in my DeLorean and then there'd be nothing after the first two... ;D
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: June 21, 2017, 05:24:51 pm »
I'd go back in my DeLorean and then there'd be nothing after the first two... ;D

Hahaha! You're a mad man
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #482 on: June 21, 2017, 05:36:50 pm »

Ron Howard is rumoured to be in talks to take over - anyone taking over right now would likely want some sort of guarantee over how the film would finally look - and need to see what has been shot so far - take in the script - and find out exactly what Kennedy & Lucasbods are looking for...

Kathleen Kennedy:  'We'll just get an experienced director to do reshoots and cobble together the old footage. It's going to be great'.

Ron Howard narration: 'It would not be great.'
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: June 21, 2017, 06:07:47 pm »
So the Han Solo movie does a Superman II eh?

If they need a director maybe George Lucas is free.... ;)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #484 on: June 21, 2017, 06:52:34 pm »
Pointless hiring directors with their own idiosyncratic style when you're gona go all-out crazy overprotective bitch about maintaining the 'consistent' 'vision' of the 'franchise'. It's up to the creators you've tasked with creating that particular chapter of the saga to set the right tone, keep things in the spirit of the originals or whatever, and so on. You want safe, you hire safe.

Much as I can tend to dislike sequels that have gone totally wacko with their tonal deviation from their series precursors, once you've made that choice you need to run with it. Part of their brief upon signing onto the project can be to tone it down a little, play it a little more subtly, and stylistic filmmakers as unique as Lynch and Gondry have managed that in the past, still producing something really good. If they don't shackle their wild creativity enough for your/the target demographic's tastes, so be it. Imagine DC saying "No! Not Batmanny enough!" to all the then-unusual ideas the Nolans put forward for the Batman trilogy... same thing with Burton, to less successful effect, but still worth trusting.

At least an awkward, not-quite-there odd-one-out of a film will always earn a bit of grudging respect from its having the creative balls to go somewhere different, even if it kinda ends up getting disowned in the grand scheme of things. I hate that these stories (what they should be, first and foremost - connected to what's gone before, but ultimately their own individual thing) just are not allowed to fail, with commercial failure being considered the gravest sin. Every great thing has been a potential failure at some stage or other of its conception and development, and the leap of faith involved gives them something extra, some intangible movie magic, akin to the sonic mood captured in the studio during the recording of an amazing, innovative, brave record - it's not quantifiable, it's just breathing there almost silently in the background, some genius human electromagnetic aura shiz committed to tape at just that exactly right point in their lives. Safe rarely amounts to shit, so it's even worse if you pretend to be adventurous to begin with and then welch on the deal and bail when things don't match up precisely with your boring fucking well-worn template for success.
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #485 on: June 21, 2017, 07:17:52 pm »
I had no interest in a Han Solo prequel anyway, when was the last time a prequel did anything other than damage the films that came before it? If it turns out as a bit of a clusterfuck I might just never watch it.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #486 on: June 21, 2017, 07:32:02 pm »
Pointless hiring directors with their own idiosyncratic style when you're gona go all-out crazy overprotective bitch about maintaining the 'consistent' 'vision' of the 'franchise'. It's up to the creators you've tasked with creating that particular chapter of the saga to set the right tone, keep things in the spirit of the originals or whatever, and so on. You want safe, you hire safe.

Much as I can tend to dislike sequels that have gone totally wacko with their tonal deviation from their series precursors, once you've made that choice you need to run with it. Part of their brief upon signing onto the project can be to tone it down a little, play it a little more subtly, and stylistic filmmakers as unique as Lynch and Gondry have managed that in the past, still producing something really good. If they don't shackle their wild creativity enough for your/the target demographic's tastes, so be it. Imagine DC saying "No! Not Batmanny enough!" to all the then-unusual ideas the Nolans put forward for the Batman trilogy... same thing with Burton, to less successful effect, but still worth trusting.

At least an awkward, not-quite-there odd-one-out of a film will always earn a bit of grudging respect from its having the creative balls to go somewhere different, even if it kinda ends up getting disowned in the grand scheme of things. I hate that these stories (what they should be, first and foremost - connected to what's gone before, but ultimately their own individual thing) just are not allowed to fail, with commercial failure being considered the gravest sin. Every great thing has been a potential failure at some stage or other of its conception and development, and the leap of faith involved gives them something extra, some intangible movie magic, akin to the sonic mood captured in the studio during the recording of an amazing, innovative, brave record - it's not quantifiable, it's just breathing there almost silently in the background, some genius human electromagnetic aura shiz committed to tape at just that exactly right point in their lives. Safe rarely amounts to shit, so it's even worse if you pretend to be adventurous to begin with and then welch on the deal and bail when things don't match up precisely with your boring fucking well-worn template for success.

It does seem they want to stick to a staid formula given the changes to Rogue One and now Han Solo (as well as the Sequel Trilogy understandably not straining too far from the Original Trilogy feel and theme - so far...)

As you say, it does make you wander why they chose Gareth Edwards and then Phil Lord & Chris Miller as directors if they were going to reign in their input, creativity and fairly unique/different styles? Wasn't that the opportunity to Star Wars in new directions and give it a different feel in these standalone films? Seems Lucasfilm isn't sure...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 07:37:53 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: June 21, 2017, 07:33:09 pm »
Maybe so mate, though it'll be LucasFilm bringing in who they want - not Disney. And if Lucasfilm go for an experienced or 'big-name' director he'll (or she) likely be wanting some control on what the film will look like (stylistically and thematically) - and will want to see what has already been filmed and script before taking it on.

So far they've been filming multiple takes and angles - and that won't likely change given the need to wrap this up quickly and have as many options as possible for the editing and cutting process (and be ready for the re-shoot dates). It may 'stick to the script' from now on in but they as they're looking for a director to come in - instead of going with the asst director(s) to finish up - it'd indicate that they need a Kershner (with some vision) - rather than a Marquand (do as the boss tells you) ;)

(^ just my two-penneth though :))

On this point, they're not allowed to do so because of some union rule I think. People working on the film already cant jump up to the directors chair after the original has been sacked, unless its for last minute emergency work. So they have no other choice than to go outside, but yeah, it will be interesting to see who they bring in.

Agree with everything Haemoglobin said.
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #488 on: June 21, 2017, 07:36:45 pm »
On this point, they're not allowed to do so because of some union rule I think. People working on the film already cant jump up to the directors chair after the original has been sacked, unless its for last minute emergency work. So they have no other choice than to go outside, but yeah, it will be interesting to see who they bring in.

Agree with everything Haemoglobin said.

Absolutely - you could certainly see the DGA (or DGGB if this is classed as a UK film) getting involved in this representing Lord & Miller - and there's always the possibility of an 'Alan Smithee' directed Star Wars film ;)
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #489 on: June 21, 2017, 10:23:45 pm »
Tarantino should do it.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #490 on: June 22, 2017, 12:27:22 am »
Tarantino should do it.

In the style of Reservoir Dogs.
We are Liverpool!

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #491 on: June 22, 2017, 04:29:58 am »
I had no interest in a Han Solo prequel anyway, when was the last time a prequel did anything other than damage the films that came before it? If it turns out as a bit of a clusterfuck I might just never watch it.

Well personally I thought Rogue One was rubbish, but I think most would say that.

But I think I tuned out from the idea of a Han Solo prequel the moment they cast Alden Ehrenreich, who seems like an eminently forgettable actor from the two three I've seen him in. In fact I don't remember a thing about any of the three performances.

Offline Schmidt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: June 22, 2017, 12:41:32 pm »
Well personally I thought Rogue One was rubbish, but I think most would say that.

But I think I tuned out from the idea of a Han Solo prequel the moment they cast Alden Ehrenreich, who seems like an eminently forgettable actor from the two three I've seen him in. In fact I don't remember a thing about any of the three performances.

Funnily enough Rogue One is the one example of a prequel like I actually liked, but then it didn't heavily feature any main characters. Han Solo is interesting partly because of his mysterious past and his character arc, I can't see them making this without messing up a bit of both.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #493 on: June 22, 2017, 02:21:46 pm »
Tarantino should do it.

Would actually love to see a Tarantino written and directed scene where Han wins the Falcon from Lando over a card game or whatever it was.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #494 on: June 22, 2017, 05:13:07 pm »
Ron Howard has been signed up for the Hans Solo film.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #496 on: June 22, 2017, 09:17:40 pm »
I hope this is just a learning curve for Disney because at this rate the Han Solo film could end up a right pig's ear - not that I was ever interested in watching it.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: June 23, 2017, 12:07:10 am »
I hope this is just a learning curve for Disney because at this rate the Han Solo film could end up a right pig's ear - not that I was ever interested in watching it.

It happens more and more, with a couple of Marvel movies, Rogue One and now this. DC have had the same issues too.

Basically the studio wants the movie to be made their way. They hire a director (or directors) to do it, and the director makes their own movie. Or gets canned before filming starts.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #498 on: June 23, 2017, 02:28:31 am »
It happens more and more, with a couple of Marvel movies, Rogue One and now this. DC have had the same issues too.

Basically the studio wants the movie to be made their way. They hire a director (or directors) to do it, and the director makes their own movie. Or gets canned before filming starts.

There's a reason why Marvel has chosen so many C-list directors to do their movies. In the era of the Cinematic Universe, the studio's vision is king. Every Kennedy out there is trying to be Kevin Feige. An impressario that runs a larger, longer term plan than individual movies, that wants the tone to stay relatively consistent from movie to movie. Not unlike a director of football vs a manager. Unfortunately not Kennedy is Kevin Feige. Frankly even Kevin Feige isn't even Kevin Feige, but expectations for Marvel are basically quite a lot lower than expectations for Star Wars. You expect a good time with Marvel. You expect a good movie with Star Wars.

It's an unenviable job for Kennedy. She's juggling tonal consistency, which I think is essential for the type of product she deals in, and also expectations that good movies will be made. That's a hard balance to strike, because the best directors tend to have a way they want to do things. They tend to have their idea for how a story should be told, which will butt up against the objective of tonal consistency. The kinds of directors that are basically very good at this kind of thing, because their whole trade is to make big, shiny nerd vehicles, are rare, and have other things they want to work on in any case. Joss Whedon and JJ Abrams are obviously the best ones. I think on the next tier of bankable directors for this kind of thing are the likes of:

* Matthew Vaughn
* Bryan Singer

I reckon Sam Raimi would also be good, but I don't know if he's doing this type of movie anymore.

I think that's actually about it

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #499 on: June 23, 2017, 09:19:51 am »
Yes it is a difficult balance, and when you're working with so many different directors (a different one for each film) there are bound to be problems along the way.

I think this one is a different scenario to Rogue One though - that wasn't a case of Lucasfilm being unhappy with the tone of the film or interfering with the director's creative vision, it was more a structural / story thing - Edwards himself said that when they were putting the film together they realised that the last part of the film was a bit unwieldy (instead of the plans being in the same place as the transmission tower, they had to get them from somewhere else then run across to the tower, which apparently didn't work as well) - so they did reshoots to change that, and Edwards was fully involved in that process.

Whereas here it appears that both the lead actor and scriptwriter raised concerns, and from what I've read it seems that the directors may have been going too far down the comedy route and getting them to improvise too much, and it apparently didn't really fit together as a film. I think in that scenario, if (as it appears) the directors were unwilling to address those issues then the studio probably had no choice but to make a change. I think they're right to trust Lawrence Kasdan over Lord & Miller, given his history with Star Wars. Although obviously we've only really heard one side of the story.

Personally I'm more concerned about Colin Trevorrow directing Episode 9, given the terrible reviews of his new film (Book of Henry).

Offline Blinis

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #500 on: June 23, 2017, 09:26:48 am »
Personally I'm more concerned about Colin Trevorrow directing Episode 9, given the terrible reviews of his new film (Book of Henry).

Hiring yes-men as directors is supposed to increase the average quality of the films produced in this "studio-led" industry. I wouldn't worry too much about Colin Trevorrow, as he showed that he knows his stuff enough to deliver a tidy film in time to keep the flow of $$$ coming.
What do Fernando Hierro, Carles Puyol, Philipp Lahm, Andres Iniesta, Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos and Jordan Henderson share in common?

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #501 on: June 23, 2017, 03:39:40 pm »
Jurassic World is a far better indicator of Trevorrow's ability to make a movie that ticks all the boxes than anything else he'll make.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: June 23, 2017, 07:53:08 pm »

Rob D explains Rogue One very well.  The changes in that really can be put down to a learning curve, and for the most part they make the film better.  (The corridor scene was a reshoot I think - imagine the film not having that!!)

Popcorn's Art

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #503 on: June 23, 2017, 08:04:09 pm »
Rob D explains Rogue One very well.  The changes in that really can be put down to a learning curve, and for the most part they make the film better.  (The corridor scene was a reshoot I think - imagine the film not having that!!)

It was, Edwards came back to specifically shoot that scene I think. I think the difference was Edwards was ok having someone else come in and help shape the film after him, and was involved in that process and as a result it worked out fine. Theres reports that massive chunks (I'm talking 50% of it) of the film was re-shot, and its incredible you cant really tell such a large alteration happened.

Lord and Miller seem like they know what they are about, know what they want to do and dont want to have someone else's hand on the wheel.
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline Rob Dylan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: July 15, 2017, 09:19:28 pm »
Behind the scenes video for The Last Jedi:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ye6GCY_vqYk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ye6GCY_vqYk</a>

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: July 15, 2017, 09:44:22 pm »
Was just coming to post that video.  Looks amazing.

Popcorn's Art

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #506 on: July 16, 2017, 12:56:49 pm »
^^ very good :)

intriguing... from Mark Hammill - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEzlm6dUMAQggAd.jpg

and

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #507 on: July 16, 2017, 01:00:46 pm »
Leia...

Kylo - https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/3003c30d5e0e86de08fd2e88700173845a73a060bda5c9bbaabaeec323850c96.jpg

Finn - https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/DEzT_aLXoAAPvDq.jpg

Poe - https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/35c336bad010dcfbda3d42708d8ee8f8963e95bfe37e88acb46a00cc1732a054.jpg

The Last Jedi synopsis...

“In Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the Skywalker saga continues as the heroes of The Force Awakens join the galactic legends in an epic adventure that unlocks age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past. Star Wars: The Last Jedi opens in U.S. theaters on December 15, 2017.”
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 01:02:42 pm by oojason »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: August 12, 2017, 07:28:11 pm »
Adywan's "Empire Strikes Back - Revisited" is now available!  Bad news is it's only available on Mega and ULOZ.

If I understand it rightly, the top range version is 8gb, the quick version is 4.5gb - but ULOZ alone is over an hour per gig download (it's broken up into segments).  And you have to wait ages between the segments if you don't have an account.  (I never register with these sorts of places as I never trust them to hand out personal details.)

I will probably wait until there's a complete iso available via PirateBay or some such.

Popcorn's Art

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #509 on: August 13, 2017, 12:23:14 pm »
Adywan's "Empire Strikes Back - Revisited" is now available!  Bad news is it's only available on Mega and ULOZ.

If I understand it rightly, the top range version is 8gb, the quick version is 4.5gb - but ULOZ alone is over an hour per gig download (it's broken up into segments).  And you have to wait ages between the segments if you don't have an account.  (I never register with these sorts of places as I never trust them to hand out personal details.)

I will probably wait until there's a complete iso available via PirateBay or some such.

^ (adopts Krennic voice) - 'It's beautiful'.

Fantastic work by AdyWan, his team and helpers :)

some more info here...

http://originaltrilogy.com/topic/STAR-WARS-EP-V-REVISITED-EDITIONADYWAN-AVAILABLE-NOW/id/9060
https://swrevisited.wordpress.com/
https://www.facebook.com/swrevisited/
https://twitter.com/adywan
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:43:06 pm by oojason »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #510 on: August 13, 2017, 01:51:54 pm »
There is now a torrent available for download, via tiny torrents.

Popcorn's Art

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #511 on: August 13, 2017, 03:53:18 pm »

a screenshot comparison of a scene from the Hoth battle from AdyWan's 'ESB: Revisited'...

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/114461

(just put your mouse cursor over the picture and off again to see the comparison)

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: August 13, 2017, 08:01:50 pm »
a screenshot comparison of a scene from the Hoth battle from AdyWan's 'ESB: Revisited'...

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/114461

(just put your mouse cursor over the picture and off again to see the comparison)

Watching the AT-ST getting crushed under the falling AT-AT is so cool.  Plus watching the snowtroopers disembark from the AT-AT is pretty amazing too!

Popcorn's Art

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!

Offline Schmidt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: August 14, 2017, 11:58:41 am »
So did this guy do this whole edit on his own? And has he already released an edit for ANH?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: August 14, 2017, 12:29:52 pm »
So did this guy do this whole edit on his own? And has he already released an edit for ANH?

Pretty much yes and yes.

There was some excellent additional cg work for ANH-R that he didn't do, and he's had a lot of people dress up as extras to do additional scenes in ESB-R but most of it is his own blood, sweat and tears.

Check out his facebook page - he replaced entire matte paintings of the Rebel Hoth hanger and Dagobah with models, plus he completely rebuild a model AT-AT so it was as close to the movie version as possible to film new battle scenes.

ANH-R has been out since around 2010 and it's very easy to find. 

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/acmNXDcPyHw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/acmNXDcPyHw</a>

Popcorn's Art

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #516 on: August 14, 2017, 02:43:30 pm »
Jeez Cushing just seems soooooooooooooooo perfect for that role

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #517 on: August 14, 2017, 11:59:36 pm »

some very nice comparison screenshots of the Empire Strikes Back blu-ray and AdyWan's Empire Revisited...

http://originaltrilogy.com/post/id/1097781

(all credit to Mistar Muffin on the ot.com)

Offline sonny crockett

• Been highly respecting A@A since 2007, honestly, thinks the world of him!
  • Kopite

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #519 on: August 17, 2017, 10:51:41 am »
I seriously need to get downloading the revisited versions
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid