Author Topic: Max Clifford gets 8 years in jail & Add Now ROLF GUILTY  (Read 35073 times)

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
Re: Max Clifford gets 8 years in jail & Add Now ROLF GUILTY
« Reply #160 on: July 9, 2014, 01:37:32 pm »
I didnt think hoping he dies in jail was particularly OTT either. His victims have lived with his abuse for years to a greater or lesser extent on their personal lives.

His sentence is staggeringly low. Hoping the system breaks him and suffers the mental pain of being in jail after conducting years and years of abuse safe in the knowledge he was getting away with it is something im fine with.

my dad sent me this, this morning

As the door of his cell slams shut behind him and the lights go out Rolf Harris puts his head in his hands.  He thinks of what he has done and begins to cry.  Suddenly behind him a voice sings "Did you think I would leave you crying when there's room in my bunk for two"

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Continually on 11,420.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #162 on: July 10, 2014, 07:32:09 pm »
These fucknuggets deserve everything they get. If they are crying its because they have been caught, not because of shame or guilt. The c*nts know whats coming and i hope its all they deserve.

As an ' adult ' i used to watch him and i loved his stuff. Same with Saville. Then they turn out to be the scum i despised so much as a kid. I best leave this thread but i will leave it on this note.

I hope the c*nts die in jail. I hope they have their eyes gouged out, their faces split open , their arses torn open and i hope whomever does it, does it with a fucking smile cos ill buy his beer. Fucking filthy c*nts.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #163 on: July 11, 2014, 09:51:48 am »
.... another innocent party in this all.

Not that this should suggest either guilt or innocence but perhaps it could illuminate attitudes that may have been prevalent back then and point to an explanation,  but my Wife and I were talking about this the other month before the trial and we both remembered reading an article in some magazine many moons ago, an interview with Rolf and his Wife, and we both recollected that in it they had said that they had a bit of an 'open' marriage. I think the very 70's word swingers might even have been employed conjuring up images of pampas grass in the front garden and car keys being thrown into a bowl on the table parties sort of thing. I've been trying to find a reference to it on the web but no luck so far though since it was from back in the late 80's early 90's it mightn't be up anywhere, but we're pretty sure it's not our imagination.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #164 on: July 11, 2014, 03:52:42 pm »
I always wonder about things like this

was she truly innocent

did she know more than she ever let on or did she convince herself that he wasnt what she thought he may have been

I havnt read anywhere that she was complicit in any way

but for me anyway, you have to wonder what a spouse knows

personally I find it hard to describe her as quite innocent given how long he has been doing this and that at some point the whole family knew about his affair with his daughters best friend
I think she knew

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/news/rolf-harris-revelations-sickened-me-lynda-bryans-on-her-former-animal-hospital-costar-and-how-his-wife-was-always-watching-him-30411085.html
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2014, 04:22:23 pm »
She probably knew of affairs, but not neccessarily that he's a paedo.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2014, 04:34:47 pm »
Well in the very least she knew he was touchy feely with women. As for the rest, who knows if she had an inkling or checked his browser history.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline viteslesrouges

• Legacy Fan
  • Games : 535. Won : 308. Drawn : 131. Lost : 96
« Reply #167 on: July 11, 2014, 04:56:42 pm »

One of which was with his daughter's friend.

She must have wanted the ground to swallow her if she heard him make the remark about the swimsuit, especially as the girl was only 13 at the time.
You made me forget myself, I thought I was someone else, someone good.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #168 on: July 15, 2014, 05:06:27 pm »
having thought about it more I have to admit I would feel she probably knew as well

its total speculation on my part

but to generalize away from this case

when the guy is making loads of money with cheques rolling in and getting to go to TV studios and meet stars etc as well as invites to various celeb parties, it must be very tempting for a weaker person to over look someones indiscretions or stop your self from making real investigations on your suspicions

of course, in the cold light of day, how that partner that didnt act, can live with themselves knowing that if they blew the lid on it years ago that there would be less victims

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: July 16, 2014, 09:25:25 am »
Can't remember the details but I was told (along the lines) that Rolf has transferred his assets into his daughter's name.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: July 16, 2014, 02:35:59 pm »
Can't remember the details but I was told (along the lines) that Rolf has transferred his assets into his daughter's name.

I'm glad you put the last word in that sentence.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #171 on: July 17, 2014, 01:06:08 pm »
I'm glad you put the last word in that sentence.
Shouldnt laugh, but that was funny!
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #172 on: August 14, 2014, 01:04:18 pm »
And now police are searching Cliff Richard's home with reference to an historical sex offence (which of course may well not be linked to cliff).

Bloody hell

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28790718
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: August 14, 2014, 01:19:03 pm »

It is linked to abuse of a boy under the age of sixteen in the 80s

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #174 on: August 14, 2014, 01:29:04 pm »
At this point it's probably easier just to arrest anyone that was famous in the 70's just in case.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: August 14, 2014, 01:32:23 pm »
At this point it's probably easier just to arrest anyone that was famous in the 70's just in case.
It may not have been cliff of course

(And well done for avoiding any young ones references).
W

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #176 on: August 14, 2014, 01:42:47 pm »

It is linked to abuse of a boy under the age of sixteen in the 80s

It all becomes clear why he wrote the Young Ones....i
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #177 on: August 14, 2014, 01:45:31 pm »
Now would be a good time to remind posters that the libel laws apply online.

If you expose RAWK to possible legal action, you are likely to be banned.

With accusations of living people committing paedophilia, please limit the speculation to what is reported in the mainstream press (that does not include David Icke).

Offline That Kennedy moment

• "Down in 1...down in 1...or 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..... *pause* .....47, 48, 49..... *sigh*.....
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Why I'm here
« Reply #178 on: August 14, 2014, 01:51:03 pm »
Interesting that the allegation dates to the 1980s and the South Yorkshire area.
'I'd rather have a quick wank, a cup of tea and read the Beano frankly.'
Cornelius, 8 September 2008

Offline KennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: August 14, 2014, 01:59:28 pm »

That means absolutely f**k all now.

For a proceeds of crime case they can just say that you've done that to protect your assets and they'll take them anyway without any problems.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: August 14, 2014, 02:14:57 pm »
Cliff refutes all allegations

Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police
1 minute ago

Police are searching a Berkshire property belonging to Sir Cliff Richard in relation to an alleged historical sex offence.

No arrests have been made and Sir Cliff, who is out of the country, said the allegation was "completely false".

Police spokesman Det Supt Matt Fenwick said the allegation involved a boy under 16 and dated from the 1980s in the South Yorkshire area.

The search in Sunningdale is being carried out by South Yorkshire Police.

The investigation is not connected to Operation Yewtree and police said officers from that operation - set up by the Metropolitan Police to investigate hundreds of allegations in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal - had been notified.

Thames Valley Police said it had assisted the South Yorkshire force with the execution of a search warrant at the property.

Eight plain-clothed police officers in five unmarked cars arrived to conduct the search.

Allegations denied

Sir Cliff has responded to the police search of his apartment in a statement, which said: "For many months I have been aware of allegations against me of historic impropriety which have been circulating online.

"The allegations are completely false. Up until now I have chosen not to dignify the false allegations with a response, as it would just give them more oxygen.

"However, the police attended my apartment in Berkshire today without notice, except it would appear to the press.

"I am not presently in the UK but it goes without saying that I will cooperate fully should the police wish to speak to me. Beyond stating that today's allegation is completely false it would not be appropriate to say anything further until the police investigation has concluded."

Media caption
Detective Superintendent Matt Fenwick of South Yorkshire Police, gave a statement about the search
According to the BBC's Tom Burridge in the Algarve, Portugal, the singer left his home there on Thursday morning and has travelled with his sister to another part of Portugal for a few days.

The singer, born Harry Webb, is one of the most successful British musicians of all time.

He has sold 21.5 million singles - more than any other male British artist - and is the only performer to have had at least one UK top five album in each of the last seven decades.

He has represented the UK in the Eurovision song contest twice and in 2013 released the 100th album of his career.

He was knighted in 1995 and performed at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee concert at Buckingham Palace in 2012.
http://bbc.in/1mMpycH
W

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: August 15, 2014, 04:54:15 pm »
I wonder what transferring your assets into your daughters name actually means. my interpretation is he has given her everything he has.
Am no expert but you cant just give all your assets away even if it is to your daughter without paying some form of tax.
As he still alive you would think that it would be classed as a gift and libel to tax at 40%.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #182 on: August 15, 2014, 10:48:55 pm »
Now would be a good time to remind posters that the libel laws apply online.

If you expose RAWK to possible legal action, you are likely to be banned.

With accusations of living people committing paedophilia, please limit the speculation to what is reported in the mainstream press (that does not include David Icke).
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: February 26, 2015, 02:11:12 pm »
More of the Savile report's been released.  I'll put a page of it in spoiler tags but for those who've joked about this c*nt in some way (there's a chance I'm included in that but this has sobered me up) I'd think you should read what this utter human scum did to children.

Spoiler
[close]

Here's the link to the report.

http://www.speakingoutinvestigation.com/Downloads/Speaking%20out%20investigation/2902210_Investigation%20into%20the%20Association%20of%20Jimmy%20Savile%20with%20Stoke%20Mandeville%20Hospital.pdf
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 02:15:23 pm by CornerFlag »
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #184 on: February 26, 2015, 02:35:25 pm »
My God.

Offline LondonRapLondon

• "Please leave me alone.....These little forum games are annoying."
  • Kopite
« Reply #185 on: February 26, 2015, 04:05:42 pm »
More of the Savile report's been released.  I'll put a page of it in spoiler tags but for those who've joked about this c*nt in some way (there's a chance I'm included in that but this has sobered me up) I'd think you should read what this utter human scum did to children.

Spoiler
[close]

Here's the link to the report.

http://www.speakingoutinvestigation.com/Downloads/Speaking%20out%20investigation/2902210_Investigation%20into%20the%20Association%20of%20Jimmy%20Savile%20with%20Stoke%20Mandeville%20Hospital.pdf

6.76, the victim reported it to the nurse but she didn't do anything?

This is some very, very uncomfortable reading. The feeling of creepy crawlies on you whilst reading it.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #186 on: February 26, 2015, 04:07:17 pm »
Stoke Mandeville is my closest A&E, I know people who work there. That is very sobering.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #187 on: February 26, 2015, 04:42:03 pm »
6.76, the victim reported it to the nurse but she didn't do anything?

This is some very, very uncomfortable reading. The feeling of creepy crawlies on you whilst reading it.

Who knows why? Perhaps the nurse had reported previous complaints and was warned not to. You wonder how much higher up the chain it goes and how much of a blind eye was turned. Same with that unanswered letter to his secretary - again, she must have seen plenty of similar letters you'd assume.

Offline LondonRapLondon

• "Please leave me alone.....These little forum games are annoying."
  • Kopite
« Reply #188 on: February 26, 2015, 04:46:16 pm »
Who knows why? Perhaps the nurse had reported previous complaints and was warned not to. You wonder how much higher up the chain it goes and how much of a blind eye was turned. Same with that unanswered letter to his secretary - again, she must have seen plenty of similar letters you'd assume.

Great point.

This is really tough psychologically to think about.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: February 26, 2015, 04:49:44 pm »
I've no desire to open that report, but how many victims are in it total?

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: February 26, 2015, 05:03:08 pm »
I'm reading them one by one, some of it is just harrowing.  It just genuinely makes me wonder how a) we used to treat people, b) we used to disbelieve victims of abuse and c) how much of it still goes on to this day.

There's statements from 55 in the report ranging from forced kissing to rape.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: February 26, 2015, 05:04:35 pm »
60..... From one place.... 60
W

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: February 26, 2015, 05:10:50 pm »
60..... From one place.... 60
I'm reading them one by one, some of it is just harrowing.  It just genuinely makes me wonder how a) we used to treat people, b) we used to disbelieve victims of abuse and c) how much of it still goes on to this day.
There's statements from 55 in the report ranging from forced kissing to rape.
Thanks you two.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: February 26, 2015, 06:07:34 pm »
No wonder this scumbag had his grave filled with concrete.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #194 on: February 26, 2015, 06:11:34 pm »
I don't really want to open that link as it may cause me some sort of fucking flashback - but when I'm ready I'm going to have to read it.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline ashleyrose-66

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Back on our perch!
« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2015, 12:02:13 pm »
Gary Glitter sentenced to 16 years in prison..

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: February 27, 2015, 12:25:56 pm »

Good enough.  He's never getting out alive.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Genius

• Part of the Neville clan. Voted "Most misnamed RAWKite" 2009-10. Reformed Coprophagiac
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2015, 01:41:05 pm »

Good, hope he rots.... been a long time coming for that prick. I had jokes taking the piss outta him when i was at school, thats a couple decades back now.
"I have been privileged and lucky to wear the legendary red shirt. No one can take it away from me. YNWA, I don't have to walk alone because Liverpool FC will always be in my heart."

The Legend - Sami Hyypia

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #198 on: February 27, 2015, 06:26:51 pm »
Something I don't understand Glitter got 16 years for 3 accounts of historic rape.

But when they sentenced the other ones before they got far less time for more crimes because the judge said he couldn't give them longer because of when they happened.

I find that odd.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 06:28:29 pm by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: February 27, 2015, 06:27:30 pm »
Has the law changed since then?
W