Author Topic: Fantasy Football in aid of the Hillsborough Justice Campaign  (Read 589 times)

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Posting this on behalf of Loothapub:

Fantasy Football in aid of the Hillsborough Justice Campaign 2012 / 2013

Through the efforts of those who entered last season I was able to transfer £675 to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign in July/August last year.

This year we are hoping to have even more entries and raise even more funds.

In order to make things easier for me and those who enter I have set up a blog the link for which is

http://ttwarfantasyfootball.wordpress.com

On the blog you will find the instructions with regard to entering etc and this will also give me the opportunity to update the blog as we go through the season rather than update all of the forum sites separately.

Once on the blog click on the +follow sign (bottom right) and this allows you to put an email address for any updates etc throughout the season updated automatically.

If you have any queries you can obviously contact me on this email address anyway.

Please feel free to invite friends, family, work colleagues and hopefully we can top at least 100 entries.

Please feel free to post the link to the blog on Facebook, Twitter etc. the link has already been retweeted by @HJCofficial and @debimcmillan96 on twitter and I will continue to tweet it up until the start of the season.

My twitter is @loothapub

If you have already paid/entered etc please ignore this email – it was easier to send as a block email instead of individually.