Author Topic: Dredd  (Read 43197 times)

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Dredd
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2012, 05:51:13 pm »
There area  couple here

http://www.aintitcool.com/
Aye, just read a few impressions of it, and the ones left one Twitter have me really excited for this. Apparently it's in the same vain as Robocop with a return to 80's style action only more violent and gory. Someone said they liked it a lot more than The Raid, again that's a good positive. It just might turn out exactly how I wanted to see Dredd on the big screen. Oh, and there's also talk from Garland that there could be sequels to this. Maybe getting ahead of himself, but he did say he penned scripts that had Death and the Dark Judges in them that could be introduced.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2012, 05:55:30 pm »
Yeah, I read that the other day, him saying it had to make over $50,000,000 in the US for sequels to happen. That's quite low, and I wonder what they are expecting to take worldwide.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2012, 06:17:10 pm »
Yeah, I read that the other day, him saying it had to make over $50,000,000 in the US for sequels to happen. That's quite low, and I wonder what they are expecting to take worldwide.

"Make" or "take" ? Because those can be very different figures...
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2012, 06:27:37 pm »
Well either way I hope it does make $50m and beyond, because the Dark Judges should be like nothing you've ever seen in a comic-book style film. I just wonder how they'd be factored into such a grounded and graphically realistic realization of Dredd's world, seeing that they are very much supernatural in nature.

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2012, 06:27:39 pm »
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2012, 06:30:07 pm »
That's good news then, $50m gross in the US is definitely acheivable. So long as they don't open against Batman or anything daft like that.
It'll open in September, so it'll actually be a nice time to get it out there after the hype for that dies down. I'm actually looking forward to Dredd more than TDKR.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2012, 06:31:56 pm »
Budget was only 45 so that would be a very good return, reckon they are looking to replicate the business Kick-Ass did. Its a real plus it being independant, like Kick-Ass it means they can get away with doing stuff a big studio wouldnt have the bottle do, like make a comic book film which isnt aimed at kids. Which was a major downfall of the first one, things have moved on considerably since then and  this might just be the right time for Dredd to get made properly. Hope it does really well and gets a few more films out of it with some trully visionary directors like Del Toro for instance.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2012, 06:34:22 pm »
Del Toro for a Dredd film? Not so sure about that. Although his styling would sit well with Death, him being a seriously creepy bastard and that, but I still don't think he'd be a good fit with everything else in the Dredd universe.

in fact, thinking about it, Del Toro would be perfect.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:37:05 pm by Macphisto80 »

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Dredd
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2012, 06:38:20 pm »
Great to see the good reviews, was a quite worried this would be shit.
www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2012, 06:39:35 pm »
Del Toro for a Dredd film? Not so sure about that. Although his styling would sit well with Death, him being a seriously creepy bastard and that, but I still don't think he'd be a good fit with everything else in the Dredd universe.
Maybe not him as such, but someone like him, who has the eye. Thing is if Death comes in its a sort of zombie film, he can do horror, plus he has the right feel for doing comic book films. However he is locked off for yonks with his own projects tho if memory serves, which is why he isnt doing another Hellboy any time soon.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2012, 06:40:35 pm »
Budget was only 45 so that would be a very good return, reckon they are looking to replicate the business Kick-Ass did. Its a real plus it being independant, like Kick-Ass it means they can get away with doing stuff a big studio wouldnt have the bottle do, like make a comic book film which isnt aimed at kids. Which was a major downfall of the first one, things have moved on considerably since then and  this might just be the right time for Dredd to get made properly. Hope it does really well and gets a few more films out of it with some trully visionary directors like Del Toro for instance.
It could well be we needed the first one to get this one, if you know what I mean.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2012, 06:42:22 pm »
Well either way I hope it does make $50m and beyond, because the Dark Judges should be like nothing you've ever seen in a comic-book style film. I just wonder how they'd be factored into such a grounded and graphically realistic realization of Dredd's world, seeing that they are very much supernatural in nature.
Are they the Dredd equivalent of the Four Horseman? That was the first thing that came to mind for me?

Offline Driver 8

• ...take a break
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2012, 06:48:02 pm »
I think he may be expressing that "financial equation" a bit simplistically/optimistically. A $50m gross, minus tax etc. would probably be less than the $45m spent. But he does say "above $50m"...I couldn't see them bothering with a sequel if it doesn't do a lot better than that in the US (loads of films classed as big flops actually made their money back in the long run, with DVD sales, TV, and so on, but for such big outlays you want to see a big profit come in quickly.) Fingers-crossed though, if the film's good then I wanna see a franchise.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:51:15 pm by Driver 8 »

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2012, 06:52:07 pm »
Are they the Dredd equivalent of the Four Horseman? That was the first thing that came to mind for me?

Yeah they are. The best way to do it would be how they did it in the comic, have Death show up on his own, nearly succeed, but like all villians fail, then in the third film the rest of the Dark Judges show up looking for him an so on. If its really successful end up doing Necropolis and the sisters. Or maybe a hybrid, with the second film being like Empire, with Death & co taking over and the an adaptation of Necropolis for the third. Lots of possibilities.

I think Death has always been the aim, like Batman Begins, they didnt go for the Joker from the start, but had a good solid opener and then introduced his nemisis in the next film. But with Anderson being in it, its a clear indication that Death is something they want to do.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2012, 07:21:36 pm »
Who is Anderon, and what is the relevance to Death?

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2012, 07:24:30 pm »

Yes, but they are much more than that. Death is more or less Dredd's arch nemesis. He only really rears his head on occasion, and most of the time it's through visions. If you believe in him, then that's the only way he can hurt you. Death also has two sisters.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2012, 07:27:14 pm »
Any pictures?

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2012, 07:28:05 pm »
Is there a graphic novel, probably at least 20 years old, where Dredd pops up in Gotham to hunt Batman, but then they end up working together to defeat Death?

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2012, 07:28:34 pm »
Anderson is a PSI judge. She has psychic abilities that allows her to see things happen before they actually do. In Necropolis (big story arch in the early 90's when I was reading it as a kid) the dark sisters used her as a bridge to connect their world and the real world together so that Death could come through and manifest himself to kill everyone. It's been a very long time since I read it, so my memory is a bit hazy on it, but that's the connection between the two if I recall correctly. Anderson is a major character in the 2000AD comics.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2012, 07:30:08 pm »
Is there a graphic novel, probably at least 20 years old, where Dredd pops up in Gotham to hunt Batman, but then they end up working together to defeat Death?
I actually think it's Dredd fighting Batman, I'm not sure, but I remember seeing it a long time ago, about 20 years like you say. The Joker actually became involved in the cross-over too. He became a dark judge where he could make people's head's explode with his laugh.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2012, 07:36:29 pm »
Thanks Mate! I've never really read Dredd, obviously, so I appreciate you filling in some of the gaps. Dunno why I never really got into it.

Offline Stevie-A

• Castration Obsessed Latin Grammar Pedant
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Bronte ten bob eyes boxing club.
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2012, 07:53:19 pm »
Thanks Mate! I've never really read Dredd, obviously, so I appreciate you filling in some of the gaps. Dunno why I never really got into it.
If you need an introduction then the 'Apocalypse War' remains as good today as it did 30 years ago. (30 years, holy shit  :o)

Offline CarlitoB

• [color=white]CT fucked about with in unoriginal manner.[/color] Likes to brew up a storm in a teacup... (no one died in the making of this CT)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2012, 08:14:11 pm »
I've never really read Dredd, obviously, so I appreciate you filling in some of the gaps. Dunno why I never really got into it.

Same here, still have a shitload of comics stored away which I bought as a kid, but I never read any Dredd.

Not surprised to hear some comparing it to RoboCop, as from what I recall Judge Dredd was a pretty big influence.

Hope it turns out good.
"God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven. I can't live with that."

Offline Driver 8

• ...take a break
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2012, 08:33:35 pm »

Batman crops up in MegaCity...I'm sure if Dredd found himself in Gotham he'd respect the fact it's outside his jurisdiction :P. Don't remember anything else about it, except that I think it depicted Judge Anderson topless. Read it when I was like 12, and for some reason that got stuck in my brain...

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2012, 08:52:05 pm »
They started in Mega City One, but ended up in Gotham. But at first Dredd refused as it was out of his jurisdiction, so spot on there!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman/Judge_Dredd:_Judgment_on_Gotham

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2012, 10:12:44 pm »
Dunno if I need to, but I will go with caution and spoiler this answer.

Spoiler
Death was a judge on his own world in his own dimension, he was a nutter that developed the ideology that crime was commited only by the living, so if everyone was dead, then there would be no crime, so life itself became a crime. He gets himself a few mates who sare as nuts as him, he meets the sisters who are basically witches. The sisters turn him nto an undead zombie, the others into Fear, who kills by fear, Fire, with fire and Mortis who kills with decay, then they kill everyone on their world. Eventually a dimesional traveller makes the mstake of showing up in Deaths dimension, who kills him, realises there are more living people out there, uses it to come to a new dimension, happens to be Dredds, turns up starts offing cits.

Cassandra Anderson is the one who in the end actually defeats Death. Death is a spirit bad guy essentially, so if they destroy his body he can always inhabit another corpse, his tag line being 'you cannot killlll what doesss not live' Anderson is PSI division, she is a psychic (I forget if they are doing that in the film) she is able to suck Death into her mind, then the other Judges incase her in Boing™, which is like a toy plastic, people get sprayed with it and then bounce around in bubbles, Anderson is effectively trapped in stasis with Death. Eventually Deaths fellow Dark Judges come from their own dimension to look for him, Death gets lose, fighty fight, once again Death gets defeated and all of them get locked up in Boing™ stasis.

In the Necropolis storyline Dredd has taken the long walk, which is the judges version of retirement, to go out into the cursed earth and carry on giving justice to the muties until they die. He is replaced by a clone of himself, called Kraken. Kraken was the product of a scheme of a previous nutter judge called Judd, a fanatic who turned traitor and grew his own clone army and tried to take over MC1. As Kraken is flawed with the Judda indoctrination, the sisters of death are able to get a hook in him and possess him. The sisters induce halucinations, but their power is weak across the dimenional divide, using as they are an ordinary women or low level psyker as a conduit, they get Kraken to sacrifice a PSI judge, Kit Agee, with her in a state of near death they are able to make the bridge as strong as it can be. They are then able to possess the entire judge force, a great many of who were on their way to take the block out where Agee was, but they are too late, they start kiling each other and Anderson ends up getting run over by a tank. She actually falls into the undercity as the roadway under the tank falls in. She enters a coma like state, while her mind calls out for help. After he thinks Anderson is dead Kraken then goes and free's Death & co, he is then against his will is turned into a Dark Judge and is forced to kill citizens, but cant stop himself.

Out in the cursed earth, the sisters appear to Dredd, their powers are limited so far out, but they are able to toast him and leave him for dead. This was a storyline that ran at the same time as Dredd called The Dead Man, tells the tale of a man who is burned to a crisp, who wakes up by a mutie village, they take him in and nurse him back to health, but he has no memory of who he is. Eventually the two stories run together and Dredd realises who he is. Was a good little twist because you didnt know it was Dredd and it came as bit of a surprise when it was revealed.  With his memory back Dredd sets out back to Mega-City to take on the Dark Judges, lead by Anderson in her coma, he hooks up with former chief judge McGruder, who had taken the walk years earlier, and along with a group of judge cadets they meet in the undercity where they also find Anderson. Anderson tells them that have to kill Agee, which they do by blowing up the block she is in, sending the sisters back to their own dimension, freeing the judges, the Dark judges are then captured, except for Death who dives off a city block and vanishes, usual cliff hanger for a return type ending.
[close]

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2012, 11:28:54 pm »

Anderson is a female Judge, part of Psi Division which means she has psychic abilities (essentially telepathy and a little bit of clairvoyance) and doesn't wear a helmet. The character was originally modelled on Debbie Harry when Brian Bolland (I think) drew her for the first time.

Death can't be killed or captured by conventional means, so Anderson played a major part in his early storylines as her abilities gave the MC1 judges a slight advantage. Can't say much more without getting into spoiler territory...

There's four of them altogether. The one you're thinking of is Judgement on Gotham, which others have described above. Batman arrives in MC1 and is almost immediately arrested, stripped of his mask and beaten up by Dredd. He's got there via a dimension-jumping device which Death has used to get to Gotham. Eventually Dredd and Batman team up and go after him. Can't remember much about the 2nd and 3rd ones, but the 4th one (many years later) saw the Joker in MC1...

If you need an introduction then the 'Apocalypse War' remains as good today as it did 30 years ago. (30 years, holy shit  :o)

Yep, classic. That, "OZ", the "Cursed Earth Saga" and "America" are probably the best Dredd collections to have a look at. Or there's the phone-book sized reprints that cover just about every Dredd strip ever published.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 11:31:07 pm by Nessy76 »
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2012, 11:38:35 pm »
Judgment on Gotham was really only very interesting because of the artwork by Bisley, its what everyone had been waiting to see.

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2012, 11:45:18 pm »
Judgment on Gotham was really only very interesting because of the artwork by Bisley, its what everyone had been waiting to see.

It was fun to see Batman getting so easily overcome for once. The look on his face when Dredd rips the mask off is hilarious.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2012, 11:49:06 pm »
It was fun to see Batman getting so easily overcome for once. The look on his face when Dredd rips the mask off is hilarious.
Plus Biz did the best version of the Batmobile ever.

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2012, 11:49:48 pm »
Plus Biz did the best version of the Batmobile ever.

And Death recreating his armour with a rubber chicken, wasn't it?
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2012, 12:02:00 am »
Dunno if I need to, but I will go with caution and spoiler this answer.

Spoiler
Death was a judge on his own world in his own dimension, he was a nutter that developed the ideology that crime was commited only by the living, so if everyone was dead, then there would be no crime, so life itself became a crime. He gets himself a few mates who sare as nuts as him, he meets the sisters who are basically witches. The sisters turn him nto an undead zombie, the others into Fear, who kills by fear, Fire, with fire and Mortis who kills with decay, then they kill everyone on their world. Eventually a dimesional traveller makes the mstake of showing up in Deaths dimension, who kills him, realises there are more living people out there, uses it to come to a new dimension, happens to be Dredds, turns up starts offing cits.

Cassandra Anderson is the one who in the end actually defeats Death. Death is a spirit bad guy essentially, so if they destroy his body he can always inhabit another corpse, his tag line being 'you cannot killlll what doesss not live' Anderson is PSI division, she is a psychic (I forget if they are doing that in the film) she is able to suck Death into her mind, then the other Judges incase her in Boing™, which is like a toy plastic, people get sprayed with it and then bounce around in bubbles, Anderson is effectively trapped in stasis with Death. Eventually Deaths fellow Dark Judges come from their own dimension to look for him, Death gets lose, fighty fight, once again Death gets defeated and all of them get locked up in Boing™ stasis.

In the Necropolis storyline Dredd has taken the long walk, which is the judges version of retirement, to go out into the cursed earth and carry on giving justice to the muties until they die. He is replaced by a clone of himself, called Kraken. Kraken was the product of a scheme of a previous nutter judge called Judd, a fanatic who turned traitor and grew his own clone army and tried to take over MC1. As Kraken is flawed with the Judda indoctrination, the sisters of death are able to get a hook in him and possess him. The sisters induce halucinations, but their power is weak across the dimenional divide, using as they are an ordinary women or low level psyker as a conduit, they get Kraken to sacrifice a PSI judge, Kit Agee, with her in a state of near death they are able to make the bridge as strong as it can be. They are then able to possess the entire judge force, a great many of who were on their way to take the block out where Agee was, but they are too late, they start kiling each other and Anderson ends up getting run over by a tank. She actually falls into the undercity as the roadway under the tank falls in. She enters a coma like state, while her mind calls out for help. After he thinks Anderson is dead Kraken then goes and free's Death & co, he is then against his will is turned into a Dark Judge and is forced to kill citizens, but cant stop himself.

Out in the cursed earth, the sisters appear to Dredd, their powers are limited so far out, but they are able to toast him and leave him for dead. This was a storyline that ran at the same time as Dredd called The Dead Man, tells the tale of a man who is burned to a crisp, who wakes up by a mutie village, they take him in and nurse him back to health, but he has no memory of who he is. Eventually the two stories run together and Dredd realises who he is. Was a good little twist because you didnt know it was Dredd and it came as bit of a surprise when it was revealed.  With his memory back Dredd sets out back to Mega-City to take on the Dark Judges, lead by Anderson in her coma, he hooks up with former chief judge McGruder, who had taken the walk years earlier, and along with a group of judge cadets they meet in the undercity where they also find Anderson. Anderson tells them that have to kill Agee, which they do by blowing up the block she is in, sending the sisters back to their own dimension, freeing the judges, the Dark judges are then captured, except for Death who dives off a city block and vanishes, usual cliff hanger for a return type ending.
[close]

Cheers, Mouth. I was always very confused with the whole Necropolis story, and in particular Kraken's role in it all. I missed the whole back story setting up the events in Necropolis. Funnily enough, I've just finished reading The Dead Man story when I got a bit nostalgic about the comics a few days ago. I think there was also a story of Death being captured and put inside a cell where he befriends a little girl. Can't remember it that well, but it's one I was looking for. Of course after Necropolis came another big story called Judgement Day where a necromancer rose the dead around the world. A film version of that would certainly turn out to be a lot more interesting than World War Z will eventually be.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 12:04:01 am by Macphisto80 »

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2012, 12:21:30 am »
And Death recreating his armour with a rubber chicken, wasn't it?

And the bit where Death faces his worst fears thanks to the Scarecrow.
Spoiler

[close]
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2012, 06:03:42 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/g8lMmRe6Z44" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/g8lMmRe6Z44</a>

:shocked :thumbup

Offline Stevie-A

• Castration Obsessed Latin Grammar Pedant
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Bronte ten bob eyes boxing club.
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2012, 01:23:41 pm »
The change to high ex, at the end, is very nice :)

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2012, 03:13:10 pm »
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2012, 03:16:00 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/g8lMmRe6Z44" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/g8lMmRe6Z44</a>

:shocked :thumbup

Amazing. Around .43 the blood actually breaks the frame. Someone knows their comics.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Dredd
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2012, 03:36:43 pm »
Amazing. Around .43 the blood actually breaks the frame. Someone knows their comics.

Yeah, loved that little bit :D the slowdown effect of the drug looks very cool.

I wish more comic book films would apply actual comic book form to films. Like Scott Pilgrim did so well.
www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline Nessy76

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2012, 03:57:14 pm »
Yeah, loved that little bit :D the slowdown effect of the drug looks very cool.

I wish more comic book films would apply actual comic book form to films. Like Scott Pilgrim did so well.

Actually, I'd prefer it if more comic book movies concentrated on being good movies, to be honest.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA