Author Topic: Wolverhampton Wanderers  (Read 64229 times)

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers
« Reply #200 on: December 30, 2019, 05:34:48 pm »
Brilliant team. Brilliant Manager. Nuno 'Arrigo Sacchi' Espirito Santo.
I hope they can finish in the Top 4 this year.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #201 on: December 30, 2019, 05:36:01 pm »
Brilliant team. Brilliant Manager. Nuno 'Arrigo Sacchi' Espirito Santo.
I hope they can finish in the Top 4 this year.
Not brilliant, decent..

And their manager? Complaining about VAR?  Both decisions were fair. The first utterly utterly correct
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: December 30, 2019, 05:38:42 pm »
And if Nuno is " Sacchi" then I'm Rinus Michels.  :D

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #203 on: December 30, 2019, 05:50:32 pm »
Not brilliant, decent..

And their manager? Complaining about VAR?  Both decisions were fair. The first utterly utterly correct
Everyone complains about VAR, in fairness.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: December 30, 2019, 06:41:09 pm »
it’s weird because they fail to realise that we don’t bring out the big noise for the likes of them..

So true

Just feel like grabbing each and every one of their fans by the lapels and screaming into their face. YOU ARE IRRELEVANT!!

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #205 on: December 30, 2019, 06:47:46 pm »
I do like it when they sing the library songs...

Firstly that was quite odd because it wasn’t particularly quiet, secondly it’s weird because they fail to realise that we don’t bring out the big noise for the likes of them..

And this isn’t meant as an insult, just reality.
Away fans in this country are like drones. They sing the same old shite regardless of the situation around them. They seem to have the same boring song sheet and run through it with monotonous regularity.

They also forget that while we are most clubs biggest game of the season, they certainly aren't ours. Our fans will ramp it up when necessary and for the big guns, but aren't going to make a cauldron of noise for no marks from Brexit Central.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #206 on: December 30, 2019, 06:52:06 pm »
So true

Just feel like grabbing each and every one of their fans by the lapels and screaming into their face. YOU ARE IRRELEVANT!!
We really should have a song to sing back at these drones which points out exactly that.

They aren't clever enough to understand how our indifference towards them is the ultimate insult, so maybe we need to spell it out for them.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: December 30, 2019, 06:59:43 pm »
We really should have a song to sing back at these drones which points out exactly that.

They aren't clever enough to understand how our indifference towards them is the ultimate insult, so maybe we need to spell it out for them.

"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY, OF OUR ATTENTION, 'COS YOU'RE IRRELEVANT, YOU GET NO MENTION" or such like - to the tune of that Jose Mourinho song.

For United supporters who think it's "funny bantz" to trivialise and mock those living in poverty, perhaps a verse or two of...

"When you get home, United Road
To the place where you belong
Open your eyes, to see the homeless,
Visit the foodbank, United Road"
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 07:08:26 pm by BOBSCOUSE »
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #208 on: December 30, 2019, 07:14:08 pm »
Champions of Europe

Probably has a good ring about it
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: December 30, 2019, 08:59:43 pm »
Away fans in this country are like drones. They sing the same old shite regardless of the situation around them. They seem to have the same boring song sheet and run through it with monotonous regularity.

They also forget that while we are most clubs biggest game of the season, they certainly aren't ours. Our fans will ramp it up when necessary and for the big guns, but aren't going to make a cauldron of noise for no marks from Brexit Central.
see I’m largely fine with the usual collection from people who support shit teams but wolves are an excellent side who are very well run and this is probably the best side the bulk of that away end has seen and they act like bellends for large parts when you are actually good and there is no long term rivalry like with everton and united

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: December 31, 2019, 01:39:34 am »
The sad fact is, they should have a song for almost every player and their manager considering how good and and exciting their team is at the moment.

Alas, they prefer "Is this a library", "where's your famous atmosphere" and suchlike

Surprisingly, they weren't stupid enough to sing "your gonna win fuck all" again this season.  Although I wouldn't of put it past them.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #211 on: December 31, 2019, 02:19:02 am »
The sad fact is, they should have a song for almost every player and their manager considering how good and and exciting their team is at the moment.

Alas, they prefer "Is this a library", "where's your famous atmosphere" and suchlike

Surprisingly, they weren't stupid enough to sing "your gonna win fuck all" again this season.  Although I wouldn't of put it past them.

They're waiting for us to introduce a new chat that the rest of the PL quickly rip 0ff & that is especially true when it comes to the Brum sides,they've zero originality between them.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Zee_26

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: December 31, 2019, 07:24:48 am »
I do like it when they sing the library songs...

Firstly that was quite odd because it wasn’t particularly quiet, secondly it’s weird because they fail to realise that we don’t bring out the big noise for the likes of them..

And this isn’t meant as an insult, just reality.

Spot on. If the crowd had to amp it up along with the players, the opposition fans and players would collectively shit themselves. Hell, even Messi is still traumatised by that night and that was over six months ago. As it is, we barely get out of second gear to dispatch these teams. Wolves were solid but not really threatening. It always felt like they were giving it their all whereas our players could go up a few levels if needed.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #213 on: December 31, 2019, 07:30:06 am »

"Who the fuck? who the fuck? who the fucking hell are you?" always worked for me.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #214 on: December 31, 2019, 10:19:15 am »
Said the same myself at the game yesterday.

What the hell is it that makes those Midlands clubs fans so small time.  Leicester, Wolves and Villa (in that order) are loathsome.

I reckon it's down to the Midlands love of dogging.

Or is that just a bit if Stan Collymore bias coming out?

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: December 31, 2019, 10:27:25 am »

See this is what I don’t get. We hear this stuff every week, every game.  Do they really think it’s funny, or bothers us in anyway.

It just reminds me of those twats who still say “oooonnnlyyyy meeeee!” and other such shite Harry Enfield catchphrases 30 years after they were first used and think they’re god’s gift to comedy.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #216 on: December 31, 2019, 10:30:14 am »
See this is what I don’t get. We hear this stuff every week, every game.  Do they really think it’s funny, or bothers us in anyway.

It just reminds me of those twats who still say “oooonnnlyyyy meeeee!” and other such shite Harry Enfield catchphrases 30 years after they were first used and think they’re god’s gift to comedy.

Our quality and volume of songs is considerably richer than there’s.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: December 31, 2019, 10:36:52 am »
Our quality and volume of songs is considerably richer than there’s.

;D

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: December 31, 2019, 08:34:13 pm »
From this, in 2013 I think?

To this ;D

he just did an interview for Spanish TV where he said "he doesn't lift weights" and that his physique is "genetics".

Dumb lying feck is what he is   ::)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #219 on: December 31, 2019, 08:47:01 pm »
he just did an interview for Spanish TV where he said "he doesn't lift weights" and that his physique is "genetics".

Dumb lying feck is what he is   ::)

Steroids
Jurgen YNWA

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
« Reply #220 on: January 1, 2020, 01:06:48 am »
Steroids

Haha - I was thinking you don't get arms like that without doing some serious weight lifting, or..

Edit - tubesteak neck is another red flag.
« Last Edit: January 1, 2020, 01:10:54 am by stoopid yank »
I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Online harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #221 on: January 1, 2020, 02:01:03 am »
Haha - I was thinking you don't get arms like that without doing some serious weight lifting, or..

Edit - tubesteak neck is another red flag.

You don’t get a physique like that lifting weights, or doing steroids, you have to do both.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #222 on: January 23, 2020, 08:46:43 pm »
They like a boo this lot.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: January 23, 2020, 09:04:48 pm »
Have we as a club done something to offend them? Aggressively twatish attitude from their fans.

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #224 on: January 23, 2020, 09:51:47 pm »
Have we as a club done something to offend them? Aggressively twatish attitude from their fans.

Be good. Same as the others.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: January 23, 2020, 09:55:38 pm »
Nino must be hating us.
bollocks

Offline Hoenheim

• Legacy Fan
  • Lovely cushioned header for Gerrard...
« Reply #226 on: January 23, 2020, 10:02:11 pm »
For a team that plays some nice football, they sure do like to ask for a free kick every minute for the slightest touch.
I love Emre Can more than both of my children. Fact

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #227 on: January 23, 2020, 10:03:27 pm »
Their tears and boos are fucking delicious. Fucking c*nts.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #228 on: January 23, 2020, 10:03:46 pm »

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=342846.msg16631010#msg16631010
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #229 on: January 23, 2020, 10:09:58 pm »
Good 2nd half from them.

Their players are a right bunch of whiners and cryarses though, and their fans are Everton-esque with shouting for handballs every minute.

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #230 on: January 23, 2020, 10:12:16 pm »
Much like City, I'll take glee when their money men and all their Iberian talent fuck off and leave them to dwindle back to League 1 where their fans belong. Adios, fucktards.
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #231 on: January 23, 2020, 10:14:41 pm »
The best team we’ve played this season, in my opinion.

Their fans are c*nts but I like Nuno. United should look at him, but they won’t.

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: January 23, 2020, 10:24:29 pm »
Really good side and fair play to Nuno he's done brilliant a job with them, plus loving watching teams who set up with a back three and wing backs it's what I always go with in Football manager and FIFA lol  ;D

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #233 on: January 23, 2020, 10:24:50 pm »
They have a few very likeable players. I wouldn't mind if we brought Conor Coady home at some point to strengthen the Scouse continent.

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: January 23, 2020, 10:25:18 pm »
Adama Traore is fucking ridiculous

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: January 23, 2020, 10:26:19 pm »

If he had less muscle and a bit more between his ears he'd be some footballer
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: January 23, 2020, 10:45:13 pm »

There were several times he got on the ball tonight and I just went “oh shit, here we go.”

He’s gotten so much better and still only 23. Had Robbo on toast several times tonight.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Six Beardy

• Granby Half-Brick Dodger!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: January 23, 2020, 11:32:17 pm »

Their fans are c*nts but I like Nuno.

I agree on all points - they are by far the best team we've played this season, the only team to try and go toe to toe and push us close ( but we still desereved to beat them both times) - great team, great players, classymanager, full of effort and commitment

And yep great team, really shit fans -  their carry on is all a bit plucky try-hard lower league away to the big boys in the cup embarrassment. Leicester/Villa/ Palace/Stoke spring to mind in in their desperation to impress. Get your own songs dickheads.

Oh yeah and there's  some corner of Wolverhampton that will remain forever scouse and that's the landfill site which is the final resting place for the platform shoe I lost when invading the pitch there when we won the league at Molineaux in '76. Fuck a blue plaque for their racist Tory mp Enoch Powell, a red plaque for my platform shoe would be far more deserving.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 11:36:46 pm by Six Baby »

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #238 on: January 23, 2020, 11:39:59 pm »

Their fans are c*nts but I like Nuno. United should look at him, but they won’t.
This.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: January 23, 2020, 11:43:09 pm »
Fuck them and their Tory chants, up the Reds