Author Topic: "OUR club. OUR shirt." - How To Order. FAQ YOU TOO :)  (Read 8230 times)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
"OUR club. OUR shirt." - How To Order. FAQ YOU TOO :)
« on: July 2, 2010, 11:44:18 pm »
By request, here's a message from Jonny J about the alternative kit and how to order it. The details are already buried in the thread ;)

Jonny J says:

"Oh - hi there
What are you doing in here??
What shirt?

Oh yeah, right that shirt - oh yeah right, I'd forgotten all about it to be honest - loads on y'know...

Ladies & Gents, Lads and Lasses - thank you for your patience, your support and from a fair few of you - your love.

Here it is, the most eagerly anticipated announcement on here since the signing of Sabu Pundit (he's done all of the script for the website) so get yourselves over there to have a look and get yer orders in.

Where? Oh yeah, right again.

Before you go, I want to ensure the right people get credited here, so in no particular order, but in massive recognition of massive work here we go, lay down and let them walk on you:

Royhendo, Kitster, Blert, Jason, Guigy, Shanklyboy, Koplass, J_Mc and Fat Scouser for the kick up the arse to get summat done - THANK YOU ALL.  :wave :thumbup

There's probably loads more - sorry

There is one more - VIGA - without them we' wouldnt be here and without some really decent efforts from them over the last few days we wouldnty have been able to get the kids shirts down to £15. Well in to them.

Right - get on it you lot:

www.viga.co.uk/lsu  ;D

Lets crash this!!!"
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 11:19:45 am by 24/7 »

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "OUR club. OUR shirt." - How To Order!
« Reply #1 on: July 4, 2010, 12:07:15 am »
By request - if you're experiencing problems, you might need this!

----------------------------------

http://lsu.viga.co.uk/help.asp

Help
If you have placed an order but not received an email with your details then please check your junk mail or spam folders as it may be their. This is common with free webmail services such as Hotmail, Google, Yahoo and others.

Please also allow 24 hours for the email to arrive, although must customers will receive their email as soon as the order is placed, some ISP's are not as quick as others.

If after 24 hours you have not received an email then please use the ORDER TRACKER function by entering your email address and your surname as the password.

You will then see a list of orders under your email address. If you cannot find your order then please try  re-ordering as it looks like it never made it way through to us. If you can see your order in the list then you will be able to retrieve your order number and view the details of your order.

If you need help with sizes or you wish to make a change to your order then please email lsu@viga.co.uk or use the contact page.

For technical or problems with error message whilst using the website please email websupport@viga.co.uk.

We aim to respond to all queiries within 24 hours during the week and 48 hours over the weekend.

When emailing please include as much information as possible including the email address that you used to make an order and if possible your order number.

We are unable to take support enquiries over the phone.

Offline Jonathan Hall ☆☆☆☆☆☆

• The name's Hall... Jonathan Hall. aka DangerPaddy. Olores de cebollas. Carly Cole Stalker. Likes to drink at Bar Fanny.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tapas y Cerveza y vino tinto!
Good news (or bad for people who haven't pre-ordered)

No longer taking pre orders which must mean the 1500 are now sold.

Well done everyone.
Right which bastards eaten me Tapas?

http://hfdinfo.com/digital/

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
More good news - Batch Two orders open! At the time of writing, the "sold out" notice was still visible but expect that to be updated soon on the website. Jonny says it's good to go - so get ordering, and spread the word. :wave

As I've said before on here - once we get something going its amazing.
1,500 shirts in <5 days.

The whole concept brought from an idea to a sold out website in less than 5 weeks

And now, here we go again.

Following some pretty decent conversations with a fair few people the web-site will be back up and runnin gfor the SECOND BATCH of these shirts within the next hour or two.
The plan here is slightly different - we need to book another production slot for either 1,000 or 1,500 shirts to be made.
To keep it moving and to keep the risk managed I've put an indicative order of 1,000 in so that we can keep this going and get as many of these black shirts on peoples backs as soon as possible.

If we get these sold out within a couple of weeks, then they should be with people by the end of August.
If the 1,000 shirts take a while longer to sell out, then the delivery date will get pushed back accordingly.
So, if you want one and want it here quickly, then youve got two jobs:

1. Get your pre-order in as soon as poss once the websites taking the orders again
2. Spread the word

To clarify - anyone who got their order in on the first batch of 1,500 will be getting their shirt as originally planned and communicated throughout at some point in early August.

If we can get the second batch of 1,000 sold out quickly, then they will be with people by the end of August. If they don't sell out or sell out slowly, then the production space will get pushed back and the delivery date will slip too.
From all the pm feedback I've had theres quite a few miserable bastards out there who are moaning because they didn't get in in time - not my fault fellas!!! Suggest you crack on this time eh?

Anyway - this is good news, so lets keep the momentum up and spread the word - the more that wear them the more will know.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Re: "OUR club. OUR shirt." - How To Order. BATCH TWO LIVE!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 11:19:16 am »
I'll give this another whirl!

Our Club, Our Shirt. www.viga.co.uk/lsu

Questions
You have pre-ordered your shirt but haven't received a confirmation email

It can take up to 24 hours for the email to come through, although most appear after afew minutes. If after 24 hours you haven't received an email, check your junk/spam folders as it could be in there. If you still can't find it, go to the website and click on the order tracker tab. You will need to enter your email address and the surname of the person who placed the order (so yours!). This should then bring up your order. If nothing appears, contact the guys at viga on lsu@viga.co.uk, they're extremely helpful.

You've ordered your shirt but haven't had an email requesting payment

This is due to payment not being requested until the shirts are actually at viga's HQ and ready to be shipped out. Once the shirts have arrived at viga, and have been finalised, they will send you a request for payment. Dependant on which batch you’re in, this could be anytime between the end of this month and mid August (I'm assuming this is right Jonny?). Once your payment has cleared then your order will be despatched on the same or next day.

How do I pay for my shirt?

Once you receive the email request, you will be given a link to go to the payment page. You can pay by credit or debit card, now paypal unfortunately.

When will I get my shirt?

If you were in the first batch of 1,500 then you can expect the shirts to be despatched to you during the first week of August. If you're part of the later batches, then you're only afew weeks behind that so you will have it by the end of August, all being well!

What I I get the email asking for payment, but don't make the payment that day?

You will have 7 days to make the payment from the day the email is sent. If you don't make the payment by then, your order will be cancelled, and you will need to re-order from another batch.

You think that there's something wrong with your order or details, or have a general enquiry about the order

Contact the guys at viga on lsu@viga.co.uk, they’re happy to help, and will get back to you pretty quickly.

What does the actual shirt look like

There are no photos of the shirt at the minute, as they are still in production, but as soon as the first one arrives, Jonny has said he will post a picture immediately.

Just a reminder

All - as you're well aware this is a protest shirt on behalf of all supporters who beleive that the club is being mismanaged by our current owners.
I've been clear throughout that it's a protest shirt with a two fold purpose:

1. It spreads the message visually and should encourage more questions to be asked by those among us who have yet to realise the truth about the state OUR club is in
2. It allows those who DO understand the predicament we face to buy and wear a shirt without the conflict of interest that would come from buying the official shirt and providing further revenue to the owners

It is NOT supposed to mimic or replicate the exisitng official kit.
It is NOT intended to be a redesign of the official kit - there are many differences that have been maintained to create a clear and visibly different alternative to the official version
We have NO desire to irritate or offend our sponsors - the message here is clear, we are in protest against the mismanagment of our club
& importantly, this shirt is the product of many hours hard graft by a cross section of concerened supporters.

It is NOT in any way linked to the RAWK website, SOS, SAVE LFC or the HJC campaigns and any interpretation that it is would be entirely incorrect.

It has been independently developed, financed and marketed without association to any of the outstanding bodies listed above.