Author Topic: Atalanta away selling details  (Read 10115 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Atalanta away selling details
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2024, 04:25:34 pm »
Seeing another 22 returns in 101
Its at least 32.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2024, 04:28:48 pm »
Tomorrows sale is now a guaranteed sale!
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2024, 04:34:13 pm »
Any idea How Many sold so far and how many left at the moment please.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2024, 04:43:58 pm »
first time this season I've been in a garuanteed sale for a euro away...a very welcome change ;D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 04:45:35 pm by DougLFC94 »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2024, 04:47:09 pm »

BOOM

New flights booked £130, 500 quid hotel canned. 2 Days holiday, food and drink, public transport etc saved - out 7am Thursday, back in Manchester 7am Friday, straight into work

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2024, 05:06:12 pm »
Any idea How Many sold so far and how many left at the moment please.
Including the approx. 58 returns that have been added since 0815 yesterday, 229 have been sold which currently leaves 308 available.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2024, 05:16:45 pm »
What’s the chances of this dropping to 21?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2024, 05:24:05 pm »
first time this season I've been in a garuanteed sale for a euro away...a very welcome change ;D
:o I assume you missed 1 of the last 11 including Genk?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2024, 05:25:17 pm »
What’s the chances of this dropping to 21?
No chance imo. It will drop to 22 but the amount that do will depend entirely on how many more returns get added.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2024, 05:27:13 pm »
Its at least 32.
Added in 2 batches today. Saw the 2nd after 5 o'clock.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 05:28:45 pm by Pata »

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2024, 05:32:22 pm »
:o I assume you missed 1 of the last 11 including Genk?
Napoli 19/20 only one I missed, and stupidly didn't buy which put me in the 2nd sale for all of them this season. Got everything else back to 2017
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 05:37:06 pm by DougLFC94 »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2024, 05:55:44 pm »
Napoli 19/20 only one I missed, and stupidly didn't buy which put me in the 2nd sale for all of them this season. Got everything else back to 2017
Ahh fair enough. 1 of our lot is in that exact same boat too.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2024, 05:56:01 pm »
Added in 2 batches today. Saw the 2nd after 5 o'clock.
;D Ok mate.

Online wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2024, 06:41:25 pm »
Not as bad as Beşiktaş in 2015, we sold 4K but only 500 odd actually
travelled.

Im glad only 500 travelled as my mate left our tickets at home.  :duh

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2024, 06:52:40 pm »
BOOM

New flights booked £130, 500 quid hotel canned. 2 Days holiday, food and drink, public transport etc saved - out 7am Thursday, back in Manchester 7am Friday, straight into work

500 quid hotel jeez did u book one next to Lake Como? 😁
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2024, 07:17:48 pm »
500 quid hotel jeez did u book one next to Lake Como? 😁

Was the cheapest 'decent' hotel in Bergamo, something on in Milan, most places are 300-500+ a night
There were some private host apartments for 300-400, just couldn't be arsed with the faff I had back in Porto one year

AirBnB in someone's spare room was 250-300 for 2 nights, which I don't fancy last min cancellations or disturbing others blowing their toilet up at 2am

Como was cheaper, just couldn't get back there after the game

Even hostels were 75 a night

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2024, 07:20:28 pm »

One of the few benefits of collection  :lmao

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2024, 07:44:17 pm »
;D Spares were like confetti that night, I've still got a couple of unused ones that I took out there!

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2024, 09:15:35 pm »
Was the cheapest 'decent' hotel in Bergamo, something on in Milan, most places are 300-500+ a night
There were some private host apartments for 300-400, just couldn't be arsed with the faff I had back in Porto one year

AirBnB in someone's spare room was 250-300 for 2 nights, which I don't fancy last min cancellations or disturbing others blowing their toilet up at 2am

Como was cheaper, just couldn't get back there after the game

Even hostels were 75 a night

Booked a hotel in Bergamo for the night of the Game (220 Euros) within an hour of the draw.
A right ball ache trying to select the right room & rate, with about 8-10 price options

Low and behold once the booking confirmation arrives
1 room at 220 Euro with Brekky
1 room at room only 219 euros

They wouldn’t change the rate at first, offering to add the brekky at 14 Euro each.
Next offer was room with brekky at the rate of 335 euros per night.

Just said leave it in the end

Apparently it’s the Milan fashion week when we play hence the sky high rate for rooms in Milan

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2024, 07:14:16 am »
Booked a hotel in Bergamo for the night of the Game (220 Euros) within an hour of the draw.
A right ball ache trying to select the right room & rate, with about 8-10 price options

Low and behold once the booking confirmation arrives
1 room at 220 Euro with Brekky
1 room at room only 219 euros

They wouldn’t change the rate at first, offering to add the brekky at 14 Euro each.
Next offer was room with brekky at the rate of 335 euros per night.

Just said leave it in the end

Apparently it’s the Milan fashion week when we play hence the sky high rate for rooms in Milan

Fuckin criminal the prices ain't it, remember paying 80 quid for 2 nights in 2021 when we played AC in a half decent gaff

I was originally booked in the Arli hotel for this before cancelling but booked the evening of the draw as I was on a course and at a firct glance with the prices didnt have chance to search properly for somewhere cheaper, was fully sold out I think - gotten too use to the nicer digs when travelling with work to want to stay in some of the places I use to years ago, and Ryanair/Wizz is one hell of a depressing downgrade from flying first & business with Emirates/Qatar

It's design week, but not fashion related think its all to do with furniture or something like that. Either way bonkers, be cheaper going Qarabag :D

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: March 27, 2024, 07:28:53 am »
Including the approx. 58 returns that have been added since 0815 yesterday, 229 have been sold which currently leaves 308 available.

Thanks

The only good thing that is coming out of this allocation is we should end up with a good picture of how many are on 24/24 and 23/24

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: March 27, 2024, 08:28:11 am »
That form nearly threw me, almost 'confirmed' the details against both tickets as the form didnt blank after hitting apply!

Showing sold out must be a few chancers in the baskets

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #142 on: March 27, 2024, 08:36:14 am »
That form nearly threw me, almost 'confirmed' the details against both tickets as the form didnt blank after hitting apply!

Showing sold out must be a few chancers in the baskets

I have that issue all the time when hitting apply that it doesn’t now leave the next ticket blank - used to but as normal LFC and IT systems are shite!!

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2024, 08:51:22 am »
18 seats currently showing

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2024, 08:51:58 am »
I have that issue all the time when hitting apply that it doesn’t now leave the next ticket blank - used to but as normal LFC and IT systems are shite!!

I prefer it, as travel dates and hotel address are usually the same. Less to enter for each one

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2024, 08:56:42 am »

I prefer it, as travel dates and hotel address are usually the same. Less to enter for each one

Sure some will be caught out by double tapping and it entering the same info twice and them not realising

Also, why do the seats reverse order when going from basket to the form - two of the other lads both going and both qualify themselves but got the names mixed up on the forms because it flipped them from what the order was in the basket, only realised when the mail came through. Not the end of the world, but this is the kinda stuff that skews LFC's data on 'pass ons'

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #146 on: March 27, 2024, 09:00:32 am »
Thanks

The only good thing that is coming out of this allocation is we should end up with a good picture of how many are on 24/24 and 23/24
Indeed although the figures will be slightly skewed as the hospo ballot winners, not many though, come out of that pot of tickets too so they won't necessarily have the credits.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #147 on: March 27, 2024, 09:04:40 am »
Absolutely, its a definite improvement from how it used to be although there is no pleasing everyone.

Also to defend the club for a change, they couldn't make it any clearer how vital it is to check and double check the details before confirming but people still seem to be trigger happy to confirm it asap, despite it being a guaranteed sale.

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #148 on: March 27, 2024, 09:24:52 am »
Absolutely, its a definite improvement from how it used to be although there is no pleasing everyone.

Also to defend the club for a change, they couldn't make it any clearer how vital it is to check and double check the details before confirming but people still seem to be trigger happy to confirm it asap, despite it being a guaranteed sale.

I keep having the issue of which it’s overwriting as, it might be my settings, but hard to see which it’s applying the changes to, so keep going round in circles!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: March 27, 2024, 09:25:34 am »

On this occasion, force of habit for most I guess, especially if there's a few forms to do panicking somethings wrong or payment will fail etc

Wonder if they will drop this to 22 or take the handful left, was 16 for Ajax after the 3 sale in 2022 but never dropped it to 2

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: March 27, 2024, 09:28:36 am »
Sure some will be caught out by double tapping and it entering the same info twice and them not realising

Also, why do the seats reverse order when going from basket to the form - two of the other lads both going and both qualify themselves but got the names mixed up on the forms because it flipped them from what the order was in the basket, only realised when the mail came through. Not the end of the world, but this is the kinda stuff that skews LFC's data on 'pass ons'

yes, thats why I am unsure of some of the % passed on figures that came out of the club. I usually buy 10 in the guaranteed sale, and work down a list. Allocate the names, then next screen work down the list of details. It means we end up with nearly every name being not on their own ticket. As it doesnt matter I dont bother correcting it, but they probably come up in the club % passed on numbers.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: March 27, 2024, 09:43:04 am »
yes, thats why I am unsure of some of the % passed on figures that came out of the club. I usually buy 10 in the guaranteed sale, and work down a list. Allocate the names, then next screen work down the list of details. It means we end up with nearly every name being not on their own ticket. As it doesnt matter I dont bother correcting it, but they probably come up in the club % passed on numbers.

Yeah and it doesnt take into account if they're being passed to the same person (not that that should matter, but makes the situation sound worse than it is)

Or if someone got one 1st sale, then 2nd or 3rd sale they qualified on their own card so bought and gave someone else etc

Gets messy

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: March 27, 2024, 10:28:46 am »
Is system still showing about 18 seats left

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #153 on: March 27, 2024, 12:47:52 pm »
Will be a maximum of around 150 people that will be on 22/24 I reckon.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #154 on: March 27, 2024, 02:04:21 pm »
I can see the last few remaining tickets magically disappear  :-\

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #155 on: March 27, 2024, 02:12:25 pm »
I can see the last few remaining tickets magically disappear  :-\

Other more positive outlook is a shitload put aside for the hospitality commitments get returned like every previous sale and majority on 22 get sorted. We’ll see.
Long live the King

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: March 27, 2024, 02:15:00 pm »
They'll probably end the sale this week and do a 22 in a week or 2 when all the returns are in

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: March 27, 2024, 02:25:30 pm »
Other more positive outlook is a shitload put aside for the hospitality commitments get returned like every previous sale and majority on 22 get sorted. We’ll see.

Already been at least 58 returned

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #158 on: March 27, 2024, 02:28:59 pm »
Thats what I think too, 150 odd people will qualify with 100+ available out of the 213 that they have currently taken...hopefully.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 02:31:21 pm by ABJ »

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #159 on: March 27, 2024, 02:39:37 pm »

For anyone on 22 I hope you're right.