Author Topic: Atalanta away selling details  (Read 10107 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Atalanta away selling details
« on: March 19, 2024, 02:48:09 pm »
UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE AWAY FIXTURE against Atalanta to be played at Stadio Di Bergamo on Thursday April 18, 2024. Kick-off is at 21.00hrs, local time.

The club has received an allocation of 750 tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 200 top category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

TICKET PRICES: £23.07

TICKET COLLECTION

Liverpool FC will be carrying out a full ticket collection process, to ensure an accurate verification process is in place for the issuing of tickets.

SUPPORTERS MUST PROVIDE DETAILS FOR EVERY PERSON TRAVELLING TO AND ATTENDING THE GAME.

Due to Italian law, the FULL NAME, DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH of each supporter ATTENDING the GAME MUST BE PRINTED ON their TICKET.

SUPPORTERS WHO PROVIDE THE SAME DETAILS FOR MORE THAN ONE TICKET WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AND WILL AUTOMATICALLY HAVE THEIR TICKET BOOKING CANCELLED, WITH NO REFUND GIVEN.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY CHANGES BE PERMITTED ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR TICKET(S).

• First name
• Surname
• Date of birth
• Country of birth – please note that those born in Italy MUST provide their city of birth
• Passport or National Identity Number
• Mobile number (this is the mobile number we will use to contact travelling supporters)
• Email address (this is the email address we will use to contact travelling supporters)
• Outbound travel date
• Method of travel into Bergamo: plane/car/coach/train
• Estimated time of arrival into Bergamo
• Accommodation details
• Return travel date

As the information you provide is paramount to the ticket(s) being issued in Bergamo, we cannot stress enough that you must follow the instructions provided.

To re-emphasise:

• When booking your tickets, the details of EVERY supporter attending the game MUST be provided on the online form FOR THE TICKET THAT THEY, AND ONLY THEY WILL BE COLLECTING.

ONE TICKET = ONE SUPPORTER = UNIQUE SUPPORTER DETAILS

• Before completing your booking:

o Check that you have provided different supporter details against every ticket in your booking.

o Take your time and review the details you have provided against each ticket before completing your booking to make sure every ticket is assigned a different name.

CHANGES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR BOOKING.

If the supporter details on the online form do not match the photo identification of the supporter collecting the ticket, the ticket will become invalid and WILL NOT be issued under any circumstances. Refunds will also be refused.

LFC cannot be held responsible for tickets not issued if incorrect details are provided at the time of booking.

TICKET SALE DETAILS:

Tickets will be available online and you may have to queue at times.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official members who purchased the following UEFA Champions League and Europa League away fixtures during the 2023-24, 2022-23, 2019-20, 2018-19 and 2017-18 seasons (As a result of the Covid 19 pandemic, tickets purchased during season 2021-22 are not used as credits):

•Sparta Prague (07.03.24)
•Union SG (14.12.23)
•Toulouse (09.11.23)
•Lask (21.09.23)
•Real Madrid (15.03.23)
•AFC Ajax (26.10.22)
•Rangers (12.10.22)
•SSC Napoli (07.09.22)
•Atletico Madrid (18.02.20)
• FC Salzburg (10.12.19)
• KRC Genk (23.10.19)
• SSC Napoli (17.09.19)
• Barcelona (01.05.19)
• Porto (17.04.19)
• Bayern Munich (13.03.19)
• PSG (28.11.18)
• Red Star Belgrade (06.11.18)
• SSC Napoli (03.10.18)
• Roma (02.05.18)
• Manchester City (10.04.18)
• Porto (14.02.18)
• Seville (21.11.17)
• Maribor (17.10.17)
• Spartak Moscow (26.09.17)

First sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official members who recorded ALL of the above away fixtures.

Time of sale: from 8.15am on Monday March 25 until 7.30am on Wednesday March 27.

First sale status: Guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: Tickets will be available ONLINE to season ticket holders and official members who recorded 23 of the above away fixtures.

Time of sale: from 8.15am on Wednesday March 27.

Second sale status: Not guaranteed – one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability.

IF tickets remain following the above sales, a further sale date will be announced here.

DISABLED SUPPORTERS:

Ambulant Disabled Supporters

Ambulant disabled supporters should purchase tickets in line with the full selling details.

Supporters who require a Wheelchair Bay We have received an allocation of 8 wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Supporters who require a wheelchair bay should disability@liverpoolfc.com marking the subject field as Atalanta Away, no later than 12pm on Monday March 25, to register their interest.

Please note that if the number of applications exceeds the number of wheelchair bays available, a ballot will take place with priority given to those who have recorded the most number of games.

HOSPITALITY MEMBERS

Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand executive box holders, premium level and centenary club members should contact the hospitality team on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

TICKET COLLECTION PROCESS

Full ticket collection details will be sent in the lead up to the game to every supporter named on the online form, using the email address and mobile number provided on the online form.

We can confirm the following regarding the ticket collection point:

• It will open on the evening of Wednesday April 17 and throughout the day on match day. Opening times will be confirmed on the email we send leading up to the game.

ONLY the supporter named on the online form will be able to collect their own ticket with photo ID – NO EXCEPTIONS.

IF the ticket remains uncollected, the ticket purchase will be cancelled from the supporter record it was purchased against, with no refund given.

GENERAL INFORMATION

Stadium Access:

Photo ID will be requested at the stadium and/or turnstiles and checked against the name and date and place of birth on the ticket.

You will be refused entry if:

➢ The name on the ticket does not match the photo ID.
➢ An attempt has been made to remove or change the name on the ticket.

Match Credits: Tickets purchased during this season’s competition
will be used as match credits for ticket sales throughout season 2023/24 and for future seasons.

We would like to remind supporters that important safety information for supporters travelling to Bergamo will be provided here in the lead-up to the game.

We urge supporters not to travel without a ticket.

The information provided is in conjunction with Italian authorities and LFC club officials, and we strongly advise that you follow all the information and instructions given.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/atalanta-v-liverpool-europa-league-away-ticket-details
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 02:56:57 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Atalanta away selling details
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 03:36:56 pm »
This is disgraceful - now is when the numbers need to be declared, How Many on 24/24 - How many 23/24 and How many 22/24 etc.

We know there were at least 850 that were 21/23 last round - How many have the Hospitality' section taken its contractual I get it but we should be made aware of the figures!.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 03:49:00 pm by Tommypig »

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 04:03:50 pm »
This is disgraceful - now is when the numbers need to be declared, How Many on 24/24 - How many 23/24 and How many 22/24 etc.

We know there were at least 850 that were 21/23 last round - How many have the Hospitality' section taken its contractual I get it but we should be made aware of the figures!.

You're asking for transparency from the ticket office?

That will never happen in our lifetime mate

Think it was more like 7-750 21/23 for Prague. We got 2 and we were 20/23
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 04:08:46 pm by Tiz Lad »

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 04:12:33 pm »
You're asking for transparency from the ticket office?

That will never happen in our lifetime mate

Think it was more like 7-750 21/23 for Prague. We got 2 and we were 20/23

Transparency from the Liverpool Tout Office yeah right  :butt

Prague 988 plus Maribor 652 you need 24 from 24 games  :no

Someone has taken a few tickets and wonder who that is?
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline PJJ

• Main Stander
  • We won it 6 times in Madrid
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 04:21:46 pm »
Yeah numbers don’t add up. More and more asked of fans in terms of collections etc but never any transparency in return.

It’s obvious what’s gone on here. If we’d ended up playing Qarabag they wouldn’t be taking these out

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2024, 04:44:31 pm »
Yeah numbers don’t add up. More and more asked of fans in terms of collections etc but never any transparency in return.

It’s obvious what’s gone on here. If we’d ended up playing Qarabag they wouldn’t be taking these out
Oh its blatantly obvious to anyone with even an ounce of knowledge whats happened here.

Imagine qualifying and attending the last 23 euro aways, all the way back to Maribor back in 2017 with an allocation of 642. Fast forward 7 years and another euro away with a 750 allocation and you are not guaranteed a ticket? Its dodgy as fuck, and plain for everyone to see.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2024, 04:51:22 pm »
Oh its blatantly obvious to anyone with even an ounce of knowledge whats happened here.

Imagine qualifying and attending the last 23 euro aways, all the way back to Maribor back in 2017 with an allocation of 642. Fast forward 7 years and another euro away with a 750 allocation and you are not guaranteed a ticket? Its dodgy as fuck, and plain for everyone to see.

As ever mate totally spot on, which is why our club, unlike many others, will never on a million years be transparent and release the numbers of people that are at what credit level.

As then it will be plain for all to see what's going on

Perhaps everyone on here will now realise what's happening
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 04:54:54 pm by Tiz Lad »

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2024, 05:14:07 pm »
24/24 is tough reading but some have done it so good on them - ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2024, 05:19:56 pm »

In the 642 allocation for Maribor they probably had at least 100 of these for internal/hospitality allocation - I was not expecting to be in 1st sale for 22/24 but at least a fair crack 50/50 of getting one in 2nd sale fuming!!!

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2024, 05:20:52 pm »
Any chance of going 22/24?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2024, 06:00:28 pm »
The thing is this for me, Everybody knows and to some extent accepts, but doesn't necessarily have to agree with, that the club has corporate, hospitality and sponsorship responsibilities that they have to satisfy for these fixtures

All the average fans who aren't fortunate enough to be in this bracket would ask is for the club to be open about this fact in in sales notices, rather than leaving fans hanging and in some cases out of pocket as they've booked expecting to be guaranteed on the basis of an expected allocation, which is why there is the perfectly justified large amount of anger and frustration in and around these sales.

Just say that X% of the general allocation will be reserved for these purposes and if any of this allocation is not taken up they will be returned to the general allocation for following sales, it may not me palatable but everybody knows it happens so state it.

As I've said many times before, the chances of that level of transparency, together with the publication of the number of fans in each bracket, are absolutely zero, and why there will be the justified anger every single time, and absolutely no acknowledgement of it from the club

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2024, 06:22:05 pm »
The thing is this for me, Everybody knows and to some extent accepts, but doesn't necessarily have to agree with, that the club has corporate, hospitality and sponsorship responsibilities that they have to satisfy for these fixtures

All the average fans who aren't fortunate enough to be in this bracket would ask is for the club to be open about this fact in in sales notices, rather than leaving fans hanging and in some cases out of pocket as they've booked expecting to be guaranteed on the basis of an expected allocation, which is why there is the perfectly justified large amount of anger and frustration in and around these sales.

Just say that X% of the general allocation will be reserved for these purposes and if any of this allocation is not taken up they will be returned to the general allocation for following sales, it may not me palatable but everybody knows it happens so state it.

As I've said many times before, the chances of that level of transparency, together with the publication of the number of fans in each bracket, are absolutely zero, and why there will be the justified anger every single time, and absolutely no acknowledgement of it from the club

I think part of the challenge might be that it’s not a % for hospitality. Daindan said in the other thread that 100 that were previously in a ballot went into the guaranteed pot. If it’s a hard number in the guaranteed pot then the % changes for each game. To the point where if it’s a small enough allocation it’ll be 100% of the allocation.
Long live the King

Offline Allezallezallez10

• Kemlynite
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2024, 09:49:07 pm »
This season has shafted us with the low allocations
Down to 20/24 now
Roll on semi & cl next year
Anyone with 22-24 credits has done well!

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2024, 03:35:10 am »
This season has shafted us with the low allocations
Down to 20/24 now
Roll on semi & cl next year
Anyone with 22-24 credits has done well!

Nah, great European campaign so far - some previous grounds, a new one, in cities with great policing and a great atmosphere, it really has been a refreshing change to the usual over policing, over cautious and over the top vibes of the more normal CL aways.

Personally, the most enjoyable back to back set of European aways I’ve had the pleasure to recover from.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Allezallezallez10

• Kemlynite
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2024, 06:21:13 am »
I agree with you in that respect with regards to the new places,policing & atmosphere absolutely.
Had a great time in Lask,Toulouse etc…..
But having built credits up over the past 20years to be in & around the 1000-1200 credit but still miss out is bloody frustrating!

Offline eoa106

• Kopite
    • East of Anfield
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2024, 08:43:52 am »
In the 642 allocation for Maribor they probably had at least 100 of these for internal/hospitality allocation - I was not expecting to be in 1st sale for 22/24 but at least a fair crack 50/50 of getting one in 2nd sale fuming!!!

I agree with all the sentiments on this thread. A quick Google brings the Maribor away sales notice up:

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/277269-maribor-v-liverpool-ticket-selling-notice

According to the sales notice the allocation was 842, not 642. No idea how many tickets were kept aside for hospitality at that time though.

East of Anfield - Proud Territory of the People's Republic of Liverpool!

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2024, 08:50:29 am »
Nah, great European campaign so far - some previous grounds, a new one, in cities with great policing and a great atmosphere, it really has been a refreshing change to the usual over policing, over cautious and over the top vibes of the more normal CL aways.

Personally, the most enjoyable back to back set of European aways I’ve had the pleasure to recover from.

Hopefully we won't be back to Benfica. That was a shitshow a couple of seasons ago.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2024, 08:51:29 am »
I agree with all the sentiments on this thread. A quick Google brings the Maribor away sales notice up:

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/277269-maribor-v-liverpool-ticket-selling-notice

According to the sales notice the allocation was 842, not 642. No idea how many tickets were kept aside for hospitality at that time though.
It was 642 + the additional 200 that they now show separately on every European away selling notice. People kicked off at the time which is why they have always separated it since then:

642 + 200 for Maribor
750 + 200 for Atalanta

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2024, 08:51:49 am »

It was 642 plus the top 200. Go back and read the selling notice thread on here if you can be arsed. The club used to include the 200 in the quoted number.

Prior to the game, I think Rangers or someone had previously had 640 allocation and it's what we expected. So when we got 200 more it was a surprise. During the sale you could count the seats behind the goal and there were exactly 642. The other 200 were the vip ones. There was also a pdf floating about, cant remember if it was from the club info now, that showed it was 642 behind goal plus the 200.

There was moaning about it then and in subsequent sales the club listed the vip ones separate. Heres the very next sale for Sevilla, notice the difference?
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/279315-sevilla-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

So if you are quoting allocations, to be consistent it is 642 vs 750. Or it is 842 vs 950

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2024, 09:03:16 am »
Just to put this Maribor, 842 vs 642 thing to bed. Here is the document that was knocking about at the time. It was taken directly from the lfc website.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2024, 11:11:32 am »
Hopefully we won't be back to Benfica. That was a shitshow a couple of seasons ago.

Can you imagine what Marseille will be like? Bussed to the ground and all that shit, French police, need I say more

Loved Lisbon/Benfica personally, but was fortunate to get in the ground mega early so missed the shit show outside

Mind you being taken all the way to the end of the metro line after the match and dropped off there was ridiculous

Hopefully the police aren't as over the top if we play there again, their fans seemed sound literally no issue at all

Offline eoa106

• Kopite
    • East of Anfield
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2024, 12:55:43 pm »
It was 642 plus the top 200. Go back and read the selling notice thread on here if you can be arsed. The club used to include the 200 in the quoted number.

Prior to the game, I think Rangers or someone had previously had 640 allocation and it's what we expected. So when we got 200 more it was a surprise. During the sale you could count the seats behind the goal and there were exactly 642. The other 200 were the vip ones. There was also a pdf floating about, cant remember if it was from the club info now, that showed it was 642 behind goal plus the 200.

There was moaning about it then and in subsequent sales the club listed the vip ones separate. Heres the very next sale for Sevilla, notice the difference?
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/279315-sevilla-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details

So if you are quoting allocations, to be consistent it is 642 vs 750. Or it is 842 vs 950

Thanks for the clarification, this makes sense. So what's happening these days is basically that in addition to the 200 the club takes away, they also take additional tickets away from the remaining allocation? So for Atalanta, out of the 750 tickets, the club takes a portion of these away as well? For hospitality customers / sponsors?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2024, 01:18:04 pm »
Thanks for the clarification, this makes sense. So what's happening these days is basically that in addition to the 200 the club takes away, they also take additional tickets away from the remaining allocation? So for Atalanta, out of the 750 tickets, the club takes a portion of these away as well? For hospitality customers / sponsors?
Yes thats correct, they'll initially take 200-300 out of the 750 allocation on top of the 200. So out of 950 (750+200), they'll take 400-500 seats for 'others'.

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2024, 01:44:54 pm »

I was sceptical of ABJ's assertion that this was the case & decided to take a closer look this season. Indeed, in the first sale you see blocks of seats unavailable. Some of these then become available during the first and/or subsequent sales. From what I observed, this is roughly how many seats have been taken out of the "regular" allocation so far this season
LASK - 50
Toulouse - 60
USG - 150
Sparta - 150

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2024, 01:48:28 pm »
Can you imagine what Marseille will be like? Bussed to the ground and all that shit, French police, need I say more

Loved Lisbon/Benfica personally, but was fortunate to get in the ground mega early so missed the shit show outside

Mind you being taken all the way to the end of the metro line after the match and dropped off there was ridiculous

Hopefully the police aren't as over the top if we play there again, their fans seemed sound literally no issue at all
I'm with you on that - sooner have Benfica than Marseille if we make it through. We were caught up in that heavy handed shite outside and wish we'd have arrived earlier than we did. But overall, like you, I love Lisbon and would go back in a flash - and the thought of coming up against the French police again after Paris isn't a happy one.

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2024, 03:27:54 pm »
the thought of coming up against the French police again after Paris isn't a happy one.
they were sound in Toulouse though - a million miles from what we had in Paris and the free baguette and beer in the ground went down nicely- maybe they have learned something something from the post Paris enquiries

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2024, 03:51:55 pm »
Having lived in the Phocean City, I'd be more concerned with the commando ultra 84 and other other ultra groups
I'd also avoid the northern districts (arrondissements)

Offline RedSue

• Anny Roader
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2024, 09:59:19 am »
Yes thats correct, they'll initially take 200-300 out of the 750 allocation on top of the 200. So out of 950 (750+200), they'll take 400-500 seats for 'others'.

That is disgraceful, as whilst I approve sponsors etc fans have paid thousands to watch the team and deserve a fair allocation.  When the numbers are this low they should stick with the 200 VIP tickets and leave all the others for supporters with credits going back years.  Appreciate this is because of Europa league and we’ve been unlucky with ground sizes etc but TO need to be transparent to fans on where tickets are going

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2024, 10:26:31 am »
That is disgraceful, as whilst I approve sponsors etc fans have paid thousands to watch the team and deserve a fair allocation.  When the numbers are this low they should stick with the 200 VIP tickets and leave all the others for supporters with credits going back years.  Appreciate this is because of Europa league and we’ve been unlucky with ground sizes etc but TO need to be transparent to fans on where tickets are going
Because this is such a tiny allocation, I stupidly thought that they might actually do that because if they had done then everyone that has every game since the Genk season, including all 4 this season so far, would have been guaranteed, so 12/12, but here we are with those on 23/24 not guaranteed.

As for transparency, that will never happen in a million years, make of that what you will.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2024, 03:04:31 pm »
One of the big arguments is what has changed since Maribor, 100 tickets less that year, the new main Stand opened the year before - have they started guaranteeing/promising Corporates more and more tickets (I saw the post earlier about 100 VIPS) so what else has changed.

I do think everyone on 23/24 will be sorted, but is this their way of then offering even more tickets to corporates.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 03:27:38 pm by Tommypig »

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2024, 03:40:06 pm »
The biggest problem here is supporters buying tickets and passing them on if the credit followed the ticket this would probably start on 10 from 24!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 03:44:49 pm by sonofkenny »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2024, 04:02:54 pm »
The biggest problem here is supporters buying tickets and passing them on if the credit followed the ticket this would probably start on 10 from 24!
More so then than the numerous amounts siphoned off?  :lmao

The club have a system in place that allows supporters to do exactly that, if they'd grown a pair of bollocks at the start of the season and nipped that in the bud then we would not be in this situation now.

This is not an issue with the supporters, its solely down to the club.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2024, 04:34:59 pm »
More so then than the numerous amounts siphoned off?  :lmao

The club have a system in place that allows supporters to do exactly that, if they'd grown a pair of bollocks at the start of the season and nipped that in the bud then we would not be in this situation now.

This is not an issue with the supporters, its solely down to the club.

Of course

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2024, 04:46:27 pm »

So you seem quite up on things ticket wise

Do you forsee the club ever doing this. Personally I don't think it will ever happen as it will have to get through the supporters board and that simply won't happen

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2024, 04:48:55 pm »
So you seem quite up on things ticket wise

Do you forsee the club ever doing this. Personally I don't think it will ever happen as it will have to get through the supporters board and that simply won't happen

No clue, i think you have nailed where the problem is though.

Turkeys and Christmas and all that

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2024, 04:54:12 pm »
Out of interest people using other people’s Euro credits what happens when we get to a final are they allowed to use it or do the owners enjoy the big day?

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2024, 05:08:17 pm »
Out of interest people using other people’s Euro credits what happens when we get to a final are they allowed to use it or do the owners enjoy the big day?

The owners magically can attend a final and enjoy the big day.

Those who have been all season miss out.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2024, 05:18:45 pm »

If our group is anything to go by - the ticket owner will go to 90% and pass on the ones they can’t go to within our group of mates. The people who get the tickets are made up to get to the odd Euro away with no expectation of anything else.

If someone is using one person’s ticket all the way through then gets shafted for the final - that’s not really on - but appreciate it happens.
Long live the King

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2024, 05:23:55 pm »
If our group is anything to go by - the ticket owner will go to 90% and pass on the ones they can’t go to within our group of mates. The people who get the tickets are made up to get to the odd Euro away with no expectation of anything else.

If someone is using one person’s ticket all the way through then gets shafted for the final - that’s not really on - but appreciate it happens.
Ultimately, it's down to both parties to be clear at the start of the season. If a card is loaned out to 1 person for the duration of a competition, that person has a fair claim to the final. If different people have used it, no one really has a claim.

But either way, make it clear at start of season. Changing the goalposts upon qualifying for a final is snide

Offline eoa106

• Kopite
    • East of Anfield
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2024, 10:57:57 am »

I understand that the 200 that are remove "upfront" are not visible as available seats in the online sales. What about the further tickets that the club remove for hospitality/sponsors - are those tickets sold in the online sales or are they sold/allocated in a different manner?