Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 309257 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: IPTV
« Reply #2800 on: February 21, 2024, 05:47:10 pm »
I'm new to all this so please excuse my ignorance. Doesn't whoever my provider is determine what app I use? Like I couldn't have a different EPG if I've got Sky, for example.

Yes (they embed the epg url usually) but they normally have a selection of different apps, at least most do & the type of epg you see is app dependent.

What app are you using ? (not the name of the sub)
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2801 on: February 21, 2024, 08:28:42 pm »
Yes (they embed the epg url usually) but they normally have a selection of different apps, at least most do & the type of epg you see is app dependent.

What app are you using ? (not the name of the sub)
WizsmarTV. Keeps buffering as well. Really did not expect that to be a problem 😕
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2802 on: February 21, 2024, 08:36:39 pm »
WizsmarTV. Keeps buffering as well. Really did not expect that to be a problem 😕

That's your provider (I would never sign with somebody who shows up on a google search), ask them if they have other apps for you to try. 

Most have Smarters, Xciptv, Sparkle, IBO & Tivimate apps, the last 3 are the best ones.

Offline Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2803 on: February 21, 2024, 09:31:09 pm »
Being using an IPTV provider with my FireCube for a couple of years now but has stopped working in recent weeks and no response to emails. Anyone recommend a low key provider who isn't plastered all over the internet?

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #2804 on: February 21, 2024, 09:38:12 pm »

Only found them to be a bit dodgy when the games are not widespread. If they are on BT or Sky they're fine, even the EPL channels are decent but yeah tonight bad

Offline Mark Walters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2805 on: February 22, 2024, 11:26:08 am »
Only found them to be a bit dodgy when the games are not widespread. If they are on BT or Sky they're fine, even the EPL channels are decent but yeah tonight bad
That's good to know.  It did work flawlessly for the first 30 minutes.  After that it was a dog.

I already have Sky and TNT so the firestick is mainly for Saturday 3pm games and the ones like last night that aren't on UK TV.
"Maybe in life it's impossible to give 100 per cent to your job. Okay, I'll accept 98 per cent" Rafa Benitez

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2806 on: February 24, 2024, 01:57:36 pm »
So what's considered the best (reliable?) IPTV provider at the moment?

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2807 on: February 24, 2024, 02:15:42 pm »
So what's considered the best (reliable?) IPTV provider at the moment?
I'll doubt you get any reliable providers named here, that's the reason they are reliable, they remain under the radar. I wouldn't consider anything you could find on facebook or via a google search reliable. If you're after one I'm sure if you ask you'll get a PM or two.

I see your opposed to long term subs though so that maybe an issue.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2808 on: February 24, 2024, 02:42:03 pm »
I see your opposed to long term subs though so that maybe an issue.

Only if unreliable :)

Yeah any suggestions via PM is fine if anyone has any

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2809 on: February 24, 2024, 07:03:04 pm »
Those that are having any buffering issues should check that your isp hasn't turned on your child protection filters & sometimes unplugging your router and device for a few minutes fixes it.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/fix-bt-home-hub-kodi-issues-2/  (steps for all)

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #2810 on: February 24, 2024, 10:35:16 pm »
@xFury is down for me and he's also not replying back to messages for over a week now.

Is anyone else using a reliable 3mby or Jellyf1n sub?
JFT97

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2811 on: February 24, 2024, 10:46:30 pm »
@xFury is down for me and he's also not replying back to messages for over a week now.

Is anyone else using a reliable 3mby or Jellyf1n sub?
Stremio is the job mate. I binned ax for it and couldn't be happier, it's also cheaper.

If interested I made a few posts in this thread on how to setup.

Offline GinKop

• He's going to run to you (ooh-oooh). Knows a techtard when he sees one
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FORZA MILANO
« Reply #2812 on: February 24, 2024, 10:53:23 pm »
Stremio is the job mate. I binned ax for it and couldn't be happier, it's also cheaper.

If interested I made a few posts in this thread on how to setup.

I followed your steps and have been using it! It is really good although I do get some audio sync issues with it at times.

I really liked 3mby in terms of interface and the app so still after one like that and alternate between the two in case one goes down.
JFT97

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2813 on: February 25, 2024, 10:58:48 pm »
I followed your steps and have been using it! It is really good although I do get some audio sync issues with it at times.

I really liked 3mby in terms of interface and the app so still after one like that and alternate between the two in case one goes down.
If it's sync issues it could be the device. In the settings you could try turning off acceleration. There is other options but I've not had issues with sync myself.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2814 on: February 25, 2024, 11:21:30 pm »

On the sticks

Settings  --> Audio --> select Dolby digital.

If that doesn't work you can sync it using A/V Sync tuning.

Can also do that with the vlc media player. Could just be a bad download though.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 11:23:24 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline MBL?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2815 on: February 27, 2024, 11:29:14 pm »
GSTK, HAHAHAHA

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2816 on: February 29, 2024, 06:32:12 pm »
Been giving some thought to making my own little high performance community VOD, but at £5 per month I’d probably need 20-30 subscribers to make it achievable, and that’s also based on reasonably limited library rather than a billion films / TV series.

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2817 on: March 1, 2024, 10:20:16 am »
I'm very happy with stremio since I started using it thanks to the recommendations on here, anything I've searched for so far on it has been there and plenty of links.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2818 on: March 1, 2024, 03:11:58 pm »
Stremio is an official app sort of like plex etc. The below is what I think the easiest way to set it up.

Do all of the following on your phone. Needs to be an android phone. You also need real debrid premium.

Download stremio from the playstore and sign up. Then go to https://torrentio.strem.fun/configure and add in your real debrid api key by selecting real debrid from a list. There will be a highlighted "here" that brings you to the real debrid site where the api key is. Then paste into the stremio form and select install. You may need to hit install again once it pushes you into the stremio app but I can't remember.

You can then add stremio to whatever device and login.

Finally got around to setting it up, had a quick look & will try to dive into it later tonight when the house is silent. I just need to remember to turn on IPVanish before watching anything.
« Last Edit: March 1, 2024, 03:16:01 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline MBL?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2819 on: March 1, 2024, 11:49:31 pm »
Finally got around to setting it up, had a quick look & will try to dive into it later tonight when the house is silent. I just need to remember to turn on IPVanish before watching anything.
They are cached torrents so I think it's okay without that...? Don't take my word on that one haha

Offline TheCunningScorpion

• Main Stander
« Reply #2820 on: March 11, 2024, 09:56:06 pm »
Can anyone suggest to me a reliable provider?

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2821 on: March 13, 2024, 02:20:42 pm »
Lambaccess is good but you need an invite.

Offline TheCunningScorpion

• Main Stander
« Reply #2822 on: March 14, 2024, 12:40:37 am »
Lambaccess is good but you need an invite.

Hmm don't know how to get an invite :(

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #2823 on: March 14, 2024, 11:53:13 am »
My sub ran out with them in December and I didn't renew so can't invite. Good service but more expensive than others.

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2824 on: April 3, 2024, 03:44:41 pm »
Anyone got any recommended providers? Looking for 3 user annual sub.
Rush7v on here seems to have been inactive and not having any luck via their telegram group.

Pm appreciated if anyone can help ta.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2825 on: April 6, 2024, 01:50:07 am »
Anyone got any recommended providers? Looking for 3 user annual sub.
Rush7v on here seems to have been inactive and not having any luck via their telegram group.

Pm appreciated if anyone can help ta.
what telegram group are you looking at as the one I'm in looks active
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Only Me

• Insufferable twat. Brexiteer supreme.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2826 on: April 7, 2024, 01:06:49 pm »
what telegram group are you looking at as the one I'm in looks active

Thanks for reply mate (and thanks again to those kind enough to contact by dm) - all sorted with them now.

Needless to say, it was completely my fault 🤦

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #2827 on: April 9, 2024, 12:42:46 am »
Thanks for reply mate (and thanks again to those kind enough to contact by dm) - all sorted with them now.

Needless to say, it was completely my fault 🤦
no worries glad you got it sorted
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.