Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2101772 times)

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #39000 on: April 13, 2024, 07:23:54 pm »
Any ideas if credit thresholds are gonna be staying at 4+ and 13+ ?

By the end of the season I’ll be on 10. Wish there was some benefit for making it to 8+

I’ve been on 8+ since they introduced the 13+ and 4+ and long before

Just have to suck it up unfortunately.

Pretty sure, only time it’s ever benefited me over a 4+ was for the community shield game v city in 2019. The club based priority on attendance and worked there way down until sold out.

Although based on priority the club did there usual for that sale….
If the Season Ticket Holder or Member eligible to buy the ticket is not attending the game, the details of the person you are giving your ticket to MUST be provided on the online form.

No attendance needed for some if you know the right people

Offline MightyRed42

• Kemlynite
  • We’re gonna win it all
« Reply #39001 on: April 13, 2024, 07:38:52 pm »
I’ve been on 8+ since they introduced the 13+ and 4+ and long before

Just have to suck it up unfortunately.

Pretty sure, only time it’s ever benefited me over a 4+ was for the community shield game v city in 2019. The club based priority on attendance and worked there way down until sold out.

Although based on priority the club did there usual for that sale….
If the Season Ticket Holder or Member eligible to buy the ticket is not attending the game, the details of the person you are giving your ticket to MUST be provided on the online form.

No attendance needed for some if you know the right people

Aye, thought that would be the case. Got me lad and I to 6 credits last season playing the refresh game.

Decent 4+ ballot results this season means we’ll likely get to 10 credits. We couldn’t get to 13 due to the Anfield Road End delays making it really hard to refresh for the first few games of the season 😐

Fingers crossed for next season🤞

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39002 on: April 13, 2024, 07:56:25 pm »

Aye, thought that would be the case. Got me lad and I to 6 credits last season playing the refresh game.

Decent 4+ ballot results this season means we’ll likely get to 10 credits. We couldn’t get to 13 due to the Anfield Road End delays making it really hard to refresh for the first few games of the season 😐

Yeah mate defo, for selfish reasons I’d welcome the increase

Offline ben9011

• Main Stander
  • Ohh he wears the number twenty
« Reply #39003 on: April 15, 2024, 09:34:47 pm »

The fact it was so hard to get credit at the start of the season due to the delays is the main reason im
Hoping it doesnt go up from 13 as surely its been hard for people to progress up to 13 with that. Couldnt even get ST seats nevermind credits

Offline The25thofmay

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39004 on: April 16, 2024, 12:42:38 pm »
Are we expecting any major changes to be announced in the next few months for next season?

Heard mention of some independent review?

Loads needs improving, hope something gets done to allow younger supporters to access away games for example.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39005 on: April 16, 2024, 12:46:24 pm »
I call them that becuase he's a cowboy builder

Dublin Plumbing and Gas - go look at their Google reviews haha

This lads van has been burnt out. You reap what you sow!

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #39006 on: April 16, 2024, 12:54:53 pm »
The only way to open up the away ladder and get fresh new blood is to ballot 50-100 tickets to local fans every game for ages up to say 35 or something like that.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #39007 on: April 16, 2024, 01:52:46 pm »
The fact it was so hard to get credit at the start of the season due to the delays is the main reason im
Hoping it doesnt go up from 13 as surely its been hard for people to progress up to 13 with that. Couldnt even get ST seats nevermind credits
Could go down, you never know.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Lisan Al Gaib

• Main Stander
  • Lead them to Paradise
« Reply #39008 on: April 16, 2024, 01:59:34 pm »
Could go down, you never know.

There's more people on 13+ than there were last season apparently so can pretty much guarantee it won't go down

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #39009 on: April 16, 2024, 03:33:54 pm »
There's more people on 13+ than there were last season apparently so can pretty much guarantee it won't go down

I find that hard given the issues with the Upper Anny for the first half of the season.
the lack of tickets available overall as a result for the majority of the first half of the season

and the changes since the Anny Road was completed (Ballot & registration etc)

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #39010 on: April 16, 2024, 04:26:24 pm »
I find that hard given the issues with the Upper Anny for the first half of the season.
the lack of tickets available overall as a result for the majority of the first half of the season

They sold Anni rd before the issues and announced everyone will keep the credits even if they don't buy a ticket later so yes it's easy to see how there is more on 13+ especially when u consider the stadium is now 60k plus all the 19credit accounts building up their mates with forwards.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #39011 on: April 16, 2024, 04:28:24 pm »

Judging by a quick look on social media, there seems to be a lot of credit passing going on this year so I would assume that means that there will be less on 19+ but more on 13+ for example, and also all the tickets sold for all games pre-xmas where the credit was allocated for Upper Anny (including double selling the United/Arsenal game etc)
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline MightyRed42

• Kemlynite
  • We’re gonna win it all
« Reply #39012 on: April 16, 2024, 04:52:37 pm »
Judging by a quick look on social media, there seems to be a lot of credit passing going on this year so I would assume that means that there will be less on 19+ but more on 13+ for example, and also all the tickets sold for all games pre-xmas where the credit was allocated for Upper Anny (including double selling the United/Arsenal game etc)

Dunno.

Most of the ticket selling accounts, even FV accounts are shifting passlinks. Don’t think there is that much credit sharing going on.

Don’t believe there will be that many more on 13+ this season. It was properly tough trying to get anything for the first half of the season when the upper Annie rd was shut.

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #39013 on: April 16, 2024, 04:53:49 pm »
They sold Anni rd before the issues and announced everyone will keep the credits even if they don't buy a ticket later so yes it's easy to see how there is more on 13+ especially when u consider the stadium is now 60k plus all the 19credit accounts building up their mates with forwards.

Yes correct, but they only sold for the first 3 games (didn't they ?) then things went belly up with Buckingham
and that was to 13+ (or was it 19 only)  after that they never sold any until mid/late November.

plus the keeping of the credits only effected those who bought in the Upper Anny.
its not like everyone on 13+ (or19) all bought the Upper Anny.

Anyway time will tell, will be an anxious few months now
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 04:57:28 pm by bignred84 »

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #39014 on: April 16, 2024, 05:00:36 pm »
Dunno.

Most of the ticket selling accounts, even FV accounts are shifting passlinks. Don’t think there is that much credit sharing going on.

Don’t believe there will be that many more on 13+ this season. It was properly tough trying to get anything for the first half of the season when the upper Annie rd was shut.

It's not so much the "selling" accounts it's more the people who are asking for credits and then "passing back" etc

Yes correct, but they only sold for the first 3 games (didn't they ?) then things went belly up with Buckingham
and that was to 13+ (or was it 19 only)  after that they never sold any until mid/late November.

plus the keeping of the credits only effected those who bought in the Upper Anny.
its not like everyone on 13+ (or19) all bought the Upper Anny.

Anyway time will tell, will be an anxious few months now
No they sold all the games up until the new year, I had Forest and Fulham cancelled and credit given... and was definitely on sale to both bulk sales/ballots too

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #39015 on: April 16, 2024, 05:04:18 pm »
This lads van has been burnt out. You reap what you sow!

Excellent news, shame the insurance will pay out

EDIT - been told the unfortunate news it's an old picture
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 05:29:02 pm by 30fiver »

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39016 on: April 16, 2024, 05:08:23 pm »
The club must be able to see all these "passlinks" getting downloaded continously surely.

Online Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #39017 on: April 16, 2024, 05:24:14 pm »
At the risk of sounding out of touch - What’s a passlink!?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39018 on: April 16, 2024, 05:27:04 pm »
At the risk of sounding out of touch - What’s a passlink!?

You can send a file for someone to download your NFC pass rather than forward them a ticket.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #39019 on: April 16, 2024, 10:38:55 pm »
You can send a file for someone to download your NFC pass rather than forward them a ticket.

I often worry about the club’s sales analytics department. Even a kid out of uni could figure out what’s going on if an account is registered in Liverpool but the pass is being downloaded weekly in Glasgow, Stockholm, Dublin, etc…

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #39020 on: April 16, 2024, 11:12:26 pm »

Got my partner to 15 this season. Last season was 8.

Online ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39021 on: April 17, 2024, 07:19:46 am »

Was that purely through ballots and late sales?

Offline MightyRed42

• Kemlynite
  • We’re gonna win it all
« Reply #39022 on: April 17, 2024, 08:11:18 am »

Would’ve loved to get there, but I’m building 2 cards - my 9yo lad’s and mine.

Pairs are really difficult 😞

Online Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #39023 on: April 17, 2024, 09:00:27 am »

What?! How is that even possible - the whole system is flawed.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39024 on: April 17, 2024, 10:08:17 am »
The club must be able to see all these "passlinks" getting downloaded continously surely.

they can. as they can review people who are frequently forwarding tickets.

you'd also think it'd be pretty easy for the TO to flag accounts that are constantly spamming the site on 100 IP addresses with bots, but hey
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 10:11:48 am by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39025 on: April 17, 2024, 10:09:14 am »
What?! How is that even possible - the whole system is flawed.

Agree - disable this option and it would go a long way towards defeating the touts

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39026 on: April 17, 2024, 10:10:14 am »
Agree - disable this option and it would go a long way towards defeating the touts

don't believe it's an option that can be disabled on the club's end, it's just an (otherwise valid) option on the wallet
YNWA.

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
« Reply #39027 on: April 17, 2024, 10:11:05 am »
LFC v Spurs waiting list numbers confirmed

MATCH TICKET -WAITING LIST SALEWaiting List Positions 1 - 1662ON SALE SOONMon 29 Apr 2024, 11:00am
Waiting list positions 1 – 1662 can buy online from 11am on Monday 29 April until 10.15am on Tuesday 30 April.

Within the above waiting list positions, 2843 supporters are eligible.

There will be no further waiting list sales for this game.

Members buying during the above sale will be guaranteed a ticket and can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per game, per booking.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/liverpool-fc-v-tottenham-hotspur-5-may-2024-0430pm-276

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39028 on: April 17, 2024, 10:42:46 am »
I'm 900-odd for spurs so had a good idea I'd be fine but nice not to be in the scramble!

anyone who's bought in these, are they all basically UAR? ta!

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #39029 on: April 17, 2024, 10:53:48 am »
LFC v Spurs waiting list numbers confirmed

MATCH TICKET -WAITING LIST SALEWaiting List Positions 1 - 1662ON SALE SOONMon 29 Apr 2024, 11:00am
Waiting list positions 1 – 1662 can buy online from 11am on Monday 29 April until 10.15am on Tuesday 30 April.

Within the above waiting list positions, 2843 supporters are eligible.

There will be no further waiting list sales for this game.

Members buying during the above sale will be guaranteed a ticket and can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per game, per booking.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/liverpool-fc-v-tottenham-hotspur-5-may-2024-0430pm-276

Still waiting for the accessibility page to update.. my lad is 5 on the list...

Offline Ab125

• Main Stander
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #39030 on: April 17, 2024, 10:58:32 am »
I often worry about the club’s sales analytics department. Even a kid out of uni could figure out what’s going on if an account is registered in Liverpool but the pass is being downloaded weekly in Glasgow, Stockholm, Dublin, etc…

Local members have to send the club proof of address I thought? Water bill council tax etc?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39031 on: April 17, 2024, 11:00:11 am »
Local members have to send the club proof of address I thought? Water bill council tax etc?

I don't know if that's true or not, but surely if so it would only apply if they wanted to buy in the local sales?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39032 on: April 17, 2024, 11:14:44 am »
I don't know if that's true or not, but surely if so it would only apply if they wanted to buy in the local sales?

Plus it'd be very easy to forge a document so it's pretty useless really.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39033 on: April 17, 2024, 11:17:19 am »

Think its only if you change to an L once your accounts already been created

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39034 on: April 17, 2024, 11:18:05 am »
Plus it'd be very easy to forge a document so it's pretty useless really.

I remember a few lads without L post codes going upto the window to collect the local tickets with photoshopped bank statements, none of them ever got questioned
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 11:20:30 am by 30fiver »

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #39035 on: April 17, 2024, 01:40:25 pm »
Was that purely through ballots and late sales?

Yeah, so he got 3 in first ballot ( Everton, Brentford and Arsenal) and 3 in the second ballot (Chelsea, Spurs and Wolves) which bought him up to 6, I've forwarded him 2 from mine (Bournemouth and Luton), giving him 8. Then 3 where from the local sales (Burnley, Sheffield and Palace), giving 11 so the remaining 4 where from late sales (2 of them being 4+, United and City so essentially guaranteed). Just had to graft for Newcastle and Brighton in the late sales. So not been to bad at all.

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #39036 on: April 17, 2024, 01:51:00 pm »
Yeah, so he got 3 in first ballot ( Everton, Brentford and Arsenal) and 3 in the second ballot (Chelsea, Spurs and Wolves) which bought him up to 6, I've forwarded him 2 from mine (Bournemouth and Luton), giving him 8. Then 3 where from the local sales (Burnley, Sheffield and Palace), giving 11 so the remaining 4 where from late sales (2 of them being 4+, United and City so essentially guaranteed). Just had to graft for Newcastle and Brighton in the late sales. So not been to bad at all.

Something similar here for a friend on 4+ he got all bar united in the 4+ ballot (and picked that handy enough in the late sale) plus palace, think that had him on 9 then he got a west ham hospitality , just a matter of picking up 3 in the AMS then to get to 13

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #39037 on: April 17, 2024, 04:10:00 pm »
Just seen on Reddit that they’re upping the membership price by £9 (25%) to £45.99 next season…  :butt

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/1c6bp6b/lfc_removing_membership_options/

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39038 on: April 17, 2024, 04:11:55 pm »
Just seen on Reddit that they’re upping the membership price by £9 (25%) to £45.99 next season…  :butt

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/1c6bp6b/lfc_removing_membership_options/

"As one global football family we are offering one type of Membership, wherever you are in the world so that you can receive the same benefits as UK fans. "

That reads like they're doing away with the 'light' memebership...

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #39039 on: April 17, 2024, 04:12:06 pm »

And getting rid of the Light membership... So basically that will almost double what I pay a month just to keep my loyalty...