Author Topic: Stoke 6-1 Gerrard  (Read 357909 times)

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Stoke 6-1 Gerrard
« Reply #1200 on: May 24, 2015, 06:53:14 pm »
Jamie Carragher @Carra23  ·  22 min

Newcastle stay up Hull go down the only 2 games that had anything riding on them today, every other game was irrelevant.

Utter shit and he knows it.

Suppose he didn't have to pay to watch it like our away support did!

I like Carra but that's a lame comment.

Offline naka

• Lennart Skoglund Ultra
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1201 on: May 24, 2015, 06:53:26 pm »
Without trawling through every page can anyone point me into Brendan's post match comments please?
Go to audio thread
On a personal level it's hard to watch
He seems totally devastated

Offline redalways

• ...so needs a pair of clean knickers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1202 on: May 24, 2015, 06:53:32 pm »
Why? The travelling Kop were actually there, not making comments from an armchair. The only people who should be ashamed are those who served that shite up on the pitch. Rafa gave a large amount of our supporters their best ever night. He is royalty. As someone else said he's name should be sung at every game.

Absolutely correct. Rafa has won for this club and loves this club. He is royalty.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1203 on: May 24, 2015, 06:53:48 pm »
I think his loyalty and favouritism to Sterling this season has been a big issue and could cost him his job.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1204 on: May 24, 2015, 06:53:51 pm »
No professional game that Liverpool Football Club plays is irrelevant. That's the sort of attitute that's made us so spineless.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #1205 on: May 24, 2015, 06:54:10 pm »
first time in history an opposition team scores 5 goals against us in the first half. EVER
So the seasons not been that bad then if we've set a new record :P
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1206 on: May 24, 2015, 06:54:12 pm »
did you feel as strongly when Rafa was disrespected etc in his final season. The fat Spanish waiter song getting an airing at the away end at fratton park?
Surely Rafa had enough in the bank for all he had achieved, and lets not play the TC card as an excuse. If only Rafa had a TC to contend with.

Indeed mate. Some people has short memories. Under Rafa we were number 1 in Europe and a team everyone feared and Rafa had to put up with Hicks and Gillett.
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #1207 on: May 24, 2015, 06:54:22 pm »
Our owners aren't going to want him, mate.
You don't know that.

Offline howes hound

• Legacy Fan
  • underdearm
« Reply #1208 on: May 24, 2015, 06:54:36 pm »

What Rodgers needs is the owners to back him strongly, that will give him the authority and power to demand more from the players. If players feel all is not well or the manager is no longer the guy to listen to; the effort levels drop.

I can't see that the owners have ever stood between Brendan and the team. It's been his club to manage. Losing Suarez and Sturridge gave him a huge hill to climb and I never expected this to be a vintage season. But it's been a mess in more ways than one. If we'd struggled up to Christmas, then improved and ended on a note that suggested things would be brighter next season, everyone would have been happy. Instead, there are question marks about who will be back next year, the new signings have been mediocre at best, and instead of a feeling that we're building towards something it looks like this summer will be a time for wholesale changes and start again. Not good.
"Ders fuck'n arms goin in, ders fuck'n legs goin in, ders de 'ole fuck'n yuman fuck'n body goin in."  - expression of admiration from kopite behind me, Leeds v. L'pool, late '60s.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1209 on: May 24, 2015, 06:54:42 pm »
Pretty sure Carra was being sarcastic but it's flown over everybody's head as usual. He followed that tweet up with this:

Jamie Carragher @Carra23  ·  5m 5 minutes ago

Embarrassing day for all connected with Lfc 6-1 is not acceptable. Not seen anything but my son left at half time so it must've been bad!!
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1210 on: May 24, 2015, 06:54:56 pm »
The guy can go onto be a ballon d'or contender.

IMO that's a £50m gamble not worth taking. Especially as he won't be doing these great things with us regardless if we refuse to sell as he obviously isn't going to commit to us long term. This lad isn't going to be a world beater and give us £50m worth of production in the two years he has left with us.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1211 on: May 24, 2015, 06:55:05 pm »
We've signed three British players mate.

And that push was from Rafa himself, to make the club more 'scouse'.

Since Rafa's time, we have only sign 3 British players? We sign either British players or Premier League proven players sinces Rafa's time.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #1212 on: May 24, 2015, 06:55:07 pm »
I understand Carra wants to protect the club, but that's a very poor tweet.

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1213 on: May 24, 2015, 06:55:26 pm »
Bar can, I'd probably sell everyone we bought in the last window, lallana, lambert, moreno, markovic, balotelli...would probably cover the cover the cost of the manager, committee and leave some spare change for the new bods.

Well I'd offer LA Sterling on loan for a season if we can keep Gerrard as player manager. But I'm probably just an old fashioned romantic.
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #1214 on: May 24, 2015, 06:55:32 pm »
Utter shit and he knows it.

Suppose he didn't have to pay to watch it like our away support did!

I like Carra but that's a lame comment.

Every game matters, every single one.

I want players to fight when there's nothing to fight for.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1215 on: May 24, 2015, 06:55:38 pm »
i don't know if other people feel this way, but i inherently resent the idea of getting rid.

I was so so so proud of us last season. more than i have ever been in the 15 years i've supported this club. prouder that 01. even prouder than 05.

there was something about the way we played, which i completely refuse to solely put down to suarez.

We gave Rodgers a contract last summer on the back of that as a show of commitment to him. I would never disagree that its been a poor season; i just think that we have to accept that this is a downturn, and I believe it can improve under Rodgers.

Lets not be fickle. We've seen glimpses of last year this season, and have been unlucky with injuries.

With a change in transfer policy, I believe he can get us playing again. Call me deluded, whatever. I like to think of it as not being completely fickle, reacting to a poor season and ultimately reacting to a freak result in a game that didn't mean much (other than being stevies last). Yes its no excuse, but I think its more representative of the youth and naivety in our side, which can be improved.

I admire your stance mate.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #1216 on: May 24, 2015, 06:56:04 pm »
Our owners aren't going to want him, mate.
I know that but at some point they may want to 2stop cutting off their nose  to spite their face" as I genueinely believe that is all that is happening with the Rafa situation.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Halcyon Lissome

• Scallion Homeys, Miscellany Shoo or Nicholas Mosely?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • “We murdered them 0-0.”
« Reply #1217 on: May 24, 2015, 06:56:14 pm »
was he an ally though? how true was this row on the plane after the Newcastle game?    Did Stevie really say "i gave up England to play in games like this"? (Madrid away).

Throughout Gerrard has always backed Rodgers. He openly laments he's not young enough to play longer under Rodgers because he thinks we'll win titles with him. That's the definition of support.

I'm sure he didn't see Rodgers' lessening his role coming, but appreciates it all the rest. There are still human beings out there that are self-aware and who can understand the interests of the greater good supersede their own. Gerrard has always been that.
★              ★              ★              ★              ★
The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

Offline Deo

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #1218 on: May 24, 2015, 06:56:19 pm »
Yes, and there are lot of records broken by Rodgers throughout his short time here. Those are far more important than one-off games.

What Rodgers needs is the owners to back him strongly, that will give him the authority and power to demand more from the players. If players feel all is not well or the manager is no longer the guy to listen to; the effort levels drop.

That game was a travesty and it said more about the players than the manager. People are just using it as an excuse to have a go at Rodgers. 5th, 6th, who gives a shit. Once United mathematically sealed their passage into the CL it didn't matter what happened in the next two games - and the players played like it didn't.

Yeah, and if the whole footballing world thought the same way you do, it wouldn't be much of a problem because today's game didn't matter too much in the end. But the footballing world is much like a religion. The 'we don't care what others think' is utter bullshit. I don't think Rodgers can ever get back to having the respect of our players. And as much as I'd love to sack a few of them, in the end their morale is more important than Rodgers' talent.
"Our fans cannot give red cards or award penalties, but they can score goals." - Rafa Benitez

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #1219 on: May 24, 2015, 06:56:30 pm »
Shocked by them Carra comments. Expect them to be clarified later.

Remember him bollocking Arbeloa when he went off on an early holiday away at West Brom when we came second?

Look at that today. No fucking winners. They should want to win every game whether it's a cup final or a end of season game with fuck all riding on it. They should do because they are playing for Liverpool.

Too many don't seem to get that or actually give a shit. Joke.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1220 on: May 24, 2015, 06:56:49 pm »
Man after my own heart, FSG should be the  first to go

As much as I think we'd like to blame things on the owners, I won't. to be honest, I think they're doing good stuff. I know that goes against popular opinion. So be it.

Our problems are mainly with the people on the football side of it. TC, staff, players. They're throwing money away and they're underperforming. It was FSG that stood firm when that 40M+£1 came in for Suarez. It's them who are getting the new stadium built. It's them who have made us more solid financially. I'd be much more concerned with us spending 100M+ and only getting one first team player for it. A monkey with a few darts and a World Cup guide would have a decent chance beating our TC team. As would a randomly selected team from RAWK.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Qcase1977

• Kopite
« Reply #1221 on: May 24, 2015, 06:57:39 pm »
8 points out of the last 27 on offer. Knocked out of the cup by a piss poor villa. Hammered by Stoke. Fucking Stoke.

He's gone I hope.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #1222 on: May 24, 2015, 06:57:43 pm »

Look at that today. No fucking winners. They should want to win every game whether it's a cup final or a end of season game with fuck all riding on it. They should do because they are playing for Liverpool.

This is what really concerns me. We're soft as shite, and it's not something that's going to be easily fixed.

Offline Le_Mot_Juste

• Pity that it is hidden in thousands of considerably less merit.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fully endorse my custom title
« Reply #1223 on: May 24, 2015, 06:57:56 pm »
Shocked by them Carra comments. Expect them to be clarified later.

Remember him bollocking Arbeloa when he went off on an early holiday away at West Brom when we came second?

It was quite obviously a self-deprecating joke..
To choose dogma and faith over doubt and experience is to throw out the ripening vintage and to reach greedily for the kool-aid.
- Hitch

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #1224 on: May 24, 2015, 06:58:18 pm »
Don't cover this up with reasons and excuses, today was quite simply a disgrace to the standards of Liverpool Football Club built by Shankly, Bob, Joe ,  Kenny and built upon by others. To reason it out is acceptance of failure , at some point you stop apologising for it and get angry.

Offline Fowllah

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • What the fuck was I thinking with this pseudo?
« Reply #1225 on: May 24, 2015, 06:58:23 pm »
Hope someone tells the Irish Kop lads that there Communist five-teachers banner with Shankly, Paisley, Fagan, Dalglish and Rafa on are "pathetic".

Decent that. Fuck your history off in case it offends someone who can't live up to those standards.

I saw Dalglish's and Rafa's flash cars. They liked to use their readies too much to be commies.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #1226 on: May 24, 2015, 06:58:40 pm »
As much as I think we'd like to blame things on the owners, I won't. to be honest, I think they're doing good stuff. I know that goes against popular opinion. So be it.

Our problems are mainly with the people on the football side of it. TC, staff, players. They're throwing money away and they're underperforming. It was FSG that stood firm when that 40M+£1 came in for Suarez. It's them who are getting the new stadium built. It's them who have made us more solid financially. I'd be much more concerned with us spending 100M+ and only getting one first team player for it. A monkey with a few darts and a World Cup guide would have a decent chance beating our TC team. As would a randomly selected team from RAWK.

100%.

Some people are so anti FSG and they've done so much good. The Anfield redevelopment is a huge, huge thing.

Our problems are with the actual, you know, playing football lark!
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #1227 on: May 24, 2015, 06:58:56 pm »
Pathetic.

You do realise its the 10th anniversary of Istanbul don't you?  So you know - maybe that had something to do with it
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1228 on: May 24, 2015, 06:58:58 pm »

There is that as well. Generally, he has had his favourites and sticking with them could cost him his job.

Offline DyingAtheist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1229 on: May 24, 2015, 06:59:18 pm »

Completely agree, not understanding the hate towards the owners at all, though they certainly need to make some changes in terms of the structure of the club - it seems as though that's going to happen anyway. If people want millions thrown at the team, well, that isn't likely, but I don't think we can label them bad owners for it.

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1230 on: May 24, 2015, 06:59:26 pm »
IMO that's a £50m gamble not worth taking. Especially as he won't be doing these great things with us regardless if we refuse to sell as he obviously isn't going to commit to us long term. This lad isn't going to be a world beater and give us £50m worth of production in the two years he has left with us.

It is because he already is a darn good player.

He already averages more dribbles than everybody in the league bar Hazard.

He has already proven he can contribute in a title challenge team when he isn't the main player but rather a supporting act, something he will be at all of the other clubs being linked with him

He is already a very good player, he isn't a striker, he isn't an accomplished finisher yet, but at 20 he has already shown he can be devastating.

And if he doesn't work out, you can sell him for 30 m in the next two years, the same price 26 year old Willian with 4 goals and 3 assists to his name fetched.

The price is fair.

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #1231 on: May 24, 2015, 06:59:32 pm »

This is what really concerns me. We're soft as shite, and it's not something that's going to be easily fixed.
Rewatch then the 11 game winning run in the business end of the last season. It`s the same players.

Offline Halcyon Lissome

• Scallion Homeys, Miscellany Shoo or Nicholas Mosely?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • “We murdered them 0-0.”
« Reply #1232 on: May 24, 2015, 06:59:32 pm »
Yeah, and if the whole footballing world thought the same way you do, it wouldn't be much of a problem because today's game didn't matter too much in the end. But the footballing world is much like a religion. The 'we don't care what others think' is utter bullshit. I don't think Rodgers can ever get back to having the respect of our players. And as much as I'd love to sack a few of them, in the end their morale is more important than Rodgers' talent.

Ultimately it should be the way we/I think. The players should never be able to dictate the position of a manager by not turning up. "If you don't turn up to play your arse off when you're in a Liverpool shirt, you best fuck off because the manager is staying" should be the mantra.
★              ★              ★              ★              ★
The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #1233 on: May 24, 2015, 06:59:37 pm »
first time in history an opposition team scores 5 goals against us in the first half. EVER
No.

I was at Villa game in the mid 70's when we were getting beat 5-1 at half time...was a good night too.
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #1234 on: May 24, 2015, 06:59:48 pm »
Throughout Gerrard has always backed Rodgers. He openly laments he's not young enough to play longer under Rodgers because he thinks we'll win titles with him. That's the definition of support.

I'm sure he didn't see Rodgers' lessening his role coming, but appreciates it all the rest. There are still human beings out there that are self-aware and who can understand the interests of the greater good supersede their own. Gerrard has always been that.

I hear that mate, but Stevie is a proper professional its why we wax lyrical about him.    If I remember correctly he was complimentary about Hodge(not as)  but still complimentary.  Just cause Stevie seems on board doesn't mean he is inwardly
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #1235 on: May 24, 2015, 07:00:03 pm »
It's a sad day. For me Rodgers had the team playing as well as any other team last year and for a period this season. However his job is to win games and far too often when we were in important matches we just caved in. The way we rolled over in the last two games was just embarrassing.

I really cannot see any way forward and expect an announcement. All he needed to do was to finish the season reasonably well and then ask for support in transfers. Now I have lost all faith in him and the only solution for me is to change. However the change must be better and must be supported by some real ambition by the owners.
#JFT97

Offline HighSix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1236 on: May 24, 2015, 07:00:16 pm »
Next 48h we can expect an unrealistic big name linked, Milner signing on & a slander piece on Mario or Sterling.

Watching that press conference was painful. He really sounds broken.

I thought the quotes were worse than the video... Just sounded humble & apologetic.

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #1237 on: May 24, 2015, 07:00:33 pm »
I'm in favour of moving Brendan on given his performance over the entire 3 years however i'm fine with him staying IF the owners truly believe he is the right man and can take us forward. The need to make it clear he has their full support. We can't start next year with our manager still under immense pressure. What absolutely can't happen is the club stick with Rodgers despite having serious concerns then sack him in October after a poor start when we've already brought him a load of players and all the other decent managers are no longer available.

Think you're spot on, there. If BR stays, and regardless of the owners' support, however, I think he will be under enormous pressure from the first kick-off. He'll have to get the players flying out of the blocks to win back the supporters. That's a receipt for disaster if you ask me. The players haven't done much for him this season, and particularly in the last 8 or 9 games. It's a huge ask of them to play brilliantly for him from game #1 in three months time. He'll start the season with no room for error, and he is a young coach who needs room for error.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1238 on: May 24, 2015, 07:00:42 pm »
100%.

Some people are so anti FSG and they've done so much good. The Anfield redevelopment is a huge, huge thing.

Our problems are with the actual, you know, playing football lark!

Lots of people are upset with FSG because they're getting priced out of the game, they can't take their children as an entire generation is priced out and it feels like we're losing the club with FSG refusing to even talk with the fans about it until they threatened to boycott. Then on the other hand despite all that, the club tells us the best we can hope for is Benteke and Ings, it just leaves a bitter taste.

According to the rich list we're the 8th most expensive club in the world, yet when people say "Buy Higuain" or "Look at Lacazette" we get told "no, they wouldn't come here"
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 07:02:41 pm by Crosby Wych »
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline BEAST

• IEBOY - TIME FOR BOCK BOCK!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sturridge dance
« Reply #1239 on: May 24, 2015, 07:02:03 pm »
For me he brings instant stability

We know what he's about

People will want to play for him.

He's a winner in England, Spain and Italy

He will attract players more than Rodgers

He did worse at Napoli than Mazzari with a higher wage bill even though he arrived right in time for the two Milan clubs to be reigning in their own spending.  Finishing behind Lazio this year wouldn't be a good look, the difference in wage bills is basically the same as us and Spurs % wise.  It's not impressive.

His time at Inter was a fucking disaster.

Winner in England and Spain no doubt but to call him a winner in Italy is stretching the truth a ridiculous amount.

Queue the whiteknights rushing in and saying how hard done by Rafa was by owners and didn't get what he was promised.