Author Topic: Round Table Spurs 4 - 0 Liverpool (*)  (Read 16772 times)

Offline nocturnalvin

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96.
Re: Round Table Spurs 4 - 0 Liverpool (*)
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2011, 10:31:53 am »
everyone have unanimously agreed on the tactical mistakes, but the highlight for me was Kenny's reluctance to make changes immediately.

Its a game that i believe would, for lack of better words, wake Kenny up a little as well. He's always been credited for making bold changes, and always putting players where they are comfortable. Some of us predicted a nightmare for Skrts if he's at right back. Kenny must have chosen his pace over his lack of positional sense. It was a game which required him to adjust quickly. Shifting Carroll to the sides didn't make any sense. I can only guess he wants Carroll to remain an outlet for set pieces.

My concern is the way forward. It'd be interesting to see the ruthless side of Kenny that was much discussed in the main board. I'd love to see it. He must have hurt more than us for that game, how we imploded basically. Fucking pain me to even think he has to sort out this mess. But he's Kenny. He's the King. He'd bounce back with great aplomb i am certain of that.

Bring on the next game.