Author Topic: Arsenal: Top of the divers league  (Read 327130 times)

Online istvan kozma

• Legacy Fan
  • "We have dreams and songs to sing"
Re: Arsenal: Top of the divers league
« Reply #8080 on: Today at 02:25:04 pm »
Arteta is a c*nt but he is one hell of a coach. I still maintain that at both ends of the field Arsenal don't have top quality but what he has done has been able to build a system which suffocates most Premier League sides, so much so that they don't need an absolute elite backline/goalkeeper or striker.

That would not work in Europe however and in the CL, where you need to have both a system and that individual quality. But for the Premier League its been highly effective.
Sorry, but that's nonsense.

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #8081 on: Today at 02:34:46 pm »
Sorry, but that's nonsense.

Agreed

Saliba, Gabriel, Saka and Martinelli are all top players

Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Online Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8082 on: Today at 02:47:04 pm »
I blame social media for a lot. I used to really like Arsenal, good players never had issues with their fans. The past few years you see loads of their fans coming across as gobshites. That could be down to the fact the more abrasive you are the more attention you get and the algorithm of most liked and commented posts.

They do a lot really well. The shithouse on the field you need, tactical fouls, players going down 60-70 mins for their every game huddle. Couple that with their actual play, which is fast and good touches and finding space. Ignoring social media I'd rather them win it.

The only thing that does really piss me off, is Arteta out of his area and on the pitch all game
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Online Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8083 on: Today at 05:20:57 pm »
I blame social media for a lot. I used to really like Arsenal, good players never had issues with their fans. The past few years you see loads of their fans coming across as gobshites. That could be down to the fact the more abrasive you are the more attention you get and the algorithm of most liked and commented posts.
It's true for all fans on social media.