Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 118637 times)

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #560 on: January 20, 2023, 09:37:52 pm »
If it's apple can't you refresh it? If it's android you can login and re download your pass and that refreshes it.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #561 on: January 21, 2023, 12:09:22 am »
This has probably been asked many times in here so apologies, but does anyone know how long it usually takes for a forwarded ticket to show in your NFC wallet? My brother has just forwarded me his ticket for the match tomorrow, and when I log into my account it's there, but not when I go into my LFC wallet on my phone.
Have you been able to sort it mate?

Offline tesh1e

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Believer
« Reply #562 on: January 21, 2023, 10:05:26 am »
If it's apple can't you refresh it? If it's android you can login and re download your pass and that refreshes it.

For Apple i have found the best thing to push a refresh is to go into the settings and turn auto update off and then turn it back on again.

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #563 on: January 21, 2023, 10:24:24 am »
Have you been able to sort it mate?

Yep all sorted, ended up re-downloading my pass and it came through then.

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #564 on: January 21, 2023, 10:46:50 am »
Do you mean just delete and reinstall?

To do it manually just click on the three dots and move the automatic updates switch off and back on again
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #565 on: January 22, 2023, 10:11:09 am »
For Apple i have found the best thing to push a refresh is to go into the settings and turn auto update off and then turn it back on again.
You don’t even need to do that, just pull down the pass itself and it will literally refresh instantly.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #566 on: January 24, 2023, 10:03:01 pm »
just a curious one if anything, why are some NFC passes all different colours? is it purely dependant on what phone you have? im a kop season ticket holder and my pass is red, although people going in next to me have a green pass with season ticket on it, whats the difference? also saw versions of a white general admission pass etc, is it different price points anyone care to clarify?
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #567 on: January 24, 2023, 10:31:21 pm »
My Members NFC is white. I thought GA was green, it was last season anyway.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Joxer

• Anny Roader
  • Rafas Redmen, We ride at dawn
« Reply #568 on: February 8, 2023, 09:09:53 pm »
I have the wolves ticket for 01 March updated on my wifes phone. I want to transfer it to my son, but there is no option to distribute it from my wifes account, is it timebound? ie only allows a certain period of time before the match?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #569 on: February 8, 2023, 09:24:59 pm »
Yeah usually from about a week before the game.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Joxer

• Anny Roader
  • Rafas Redmen, We ride at dawn
« Reply #570 on: February 8, 2023, 11:36:13 pm »
Yeah usually from about a week before the game.
Thank you

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #571 on: February 9, 2023, 08:39:05 am »
Anyone having problems with forwarding everton-tickets ?

I am keeping on having this problem to a mate on my F&F  list. I know for sure he hasn't bought any himself..

"The maximum quantity has been exceeded by xxxx
To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Liverpool v Everton 13/02/2023 20:00.
Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner."

Have cleared basket, but keep on getting the same error message. recipient have to download nfc again ?
« Last Edit: February 9, 2023, 08:44:03 am by Johnny Foreigner »
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #572 on: February 9, 2023, 08:43:59 am »
Anyone having problems with forwarding everton-tickets ?

I am keeping on having this problem to a mate on my F&F  list. I know for sure he hasn't bought any himself..

"The maximum quantity has been exceeded by xxxx
To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Liverpool v Everton 13/02/2023 20:00.
Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner."

Have they downloaded the nfc pass that's the only time I've seen that issue is when the pass isn't downloaded on your friends side

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #573 on: February 9, 2023, 08:45:19 am »
Have they downloaded the nfc pass that's the only time I've seen that issue is when the pass isn't downloaded on your friends side

cheers; they downloaded last season and got a ticket then, but might have to do it again. we'll try again
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #574 on: February 12, 2023, 04:28:26 pm »
My brother can't make the Wolves game and was thinking of taking my mam, trouble is she doesn't have a smartphone or on my F&F either.
Brothers account is a 13+ members account and he hasn't forwarded or distributed any tickets this season. Can his ticket be forwarded on to me and I can use my phone to get her through the turnstiles?

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #575 on: February 12, 2023, 05:25:45 pm »
My brother can't make the Wolves game and was thinking of taking my mam, trouble is she doesn't have a smartphone or on my F&F either.
Brothers account is a 13+ members account and he hasn't forwarded or distributed any tickets this season. Can his ticket be forwarded on to me and I can use my phone to get her through the turnstiles?

You could put the other pass on your phone? If it’s a 13+ account you can distribute to anyone, so just have the ticket distributed to her and you download her pass onto your phone.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #576 on: February 12, 2023, 11:11:27 pm »
Seeing though it's his mum, perhaps she can just take his phone to the game?

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #577 on: February 16, 2023, 05:30:22 pm »
Anyone ever had any problems with the android barcodes not working

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #578 on: February 17, 2023, 03:53:10 am »
Anyone ever had any problems with the android barcodes not working
Nope, mates having plenty of issues with Apple though.

Offline fintanmar

• Main Stander
« Reply #579 on: February 19, 2023, 07:58:35 pm »
I have one NFC pass on my phone

Trying to add a second

I've logged into he second account

Gone to memberships and selected the check box and clicked on Dowload NCF pass

It just opens a blank window in chrome  - it's an android phone

Do i need to renew the pass?

Thanks in advance for any help

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #580 on: February 19, 2023, 08:02:41 pm »
Maybe try an incognito tab, sounds like a browser issue rather than a wallet/pass isssue.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline fintanmar

• Main Stander
« Reply #581 on: February 20, 2023, 09:34:27 am »
Maybe try an incognito tab, sounds like a browser issue rather than a wallet/pass isssue.

That worked

Cheers!

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #582 on: February 21, 2023, 09:12:47 am »
My mate has been forwarded a ticket for tonight ( he is on the senders f and f ), it is showing in his lfc account but when he tries to download it to his pass it is saying ‘forbidden’.
Any ideas anyone please?
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #583 on: February 21, 2023, 09:33:33 am »
My mate has been forwarded a ticket for tonight ( he is on the senders f and f ), it is showing in his lfc account but when he tries to download it to his pass it is saying ‘forbidden’.
Any ideas anyone please?

It means he's already downloaded his pass on another phone previously. The club are the only ones who can reset it. If he already has the pass on his phone, he doesn't need to download it again. The ticket will be on the pass, even if it's not refreshed on his phone screen yet.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #584 on: February 21, 2023, 09:45:22 am »
It means he's already downloaded his pass on another phone previously. The club are the only ones who can reset it. If he already has the pass on his phone, he doesn't need to download it again. The ticket will be on the pass, even if it's not refreshed on his phone screen yet.

Nice one Swoopy, I will let him know.
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Koplord

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #585 on: February 21, 2023, 09:53:01 am »
Having issues this morning with pass. Won’t let me download ticket. Asked me to remove expired ones from my device but when I try to add it just says forbidden  :butt
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.

Offline marios_moustache

• Kopite
« Reply #586 on: February 21, 2023, 10:51:56 am »
Having issues this morning with pass. Won’t let me download ticket. Asked me to remove expired ones from my device but when I try to add it just says forbidden  :butt

Same problem a mate of mine is having. Using the same phone  has used for Rangers but nothing in his Apple wallet and is getting the "removed expired" message

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #587 on: February 21, 2023, 11:28:31 am »
Had message on google wallet on my phone that says I won't be able to use it from 27th February as wallet will now only work on Android 7 or above, so this NFC ticket crap is now forcing me to get a new phone.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 11:30:10 am by stonecold_jpm »

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #588 on: February 21, 2023, 11:45:32 am »
How old is your phone? Android 7 is from 2016.

Offline jimbo196843

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #589 on: February 21, 2023, 12:12:52 pm »
I’m trying to forward a ticket now but it’s shaded out when I try to forward it. Any ideas?

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #590 on: February 21, 2023, 12:31:07 pm »
I’m trying to forward a ticket now but it’s shaded out when I try to forward it. Any ideas?

Yeah, they say you can forward up to 1 hour before kick off, but it actually stops quite a bit before.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #591 on: February 21, 2023, 12:32:56 pm »

Might be worth going onto the online chat about it
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline jimbo196843

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #592 on: February 21, 2023, 12:40:48 pm »
Might be worth going onto the online chat about it
Thanks mate

Offline MarcoD

• Boys Pen
« Reply #593 on: February 22, 2023, 12:46:41 pm »
I am having trouble trying to recall the Wolves ticket. When I choose the recall option, I get a notification indicating I have not selected any game to recall, and so the Recall button is greyed out. Any help / advice appreciated, before I try and get in touch with the club. Cheers

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #594 on: February 22, 2023, 01:48:22 pm »
I am having trouble trying to recall the Wolves ticket. When I choose the recall option, I get a notification indicating I have not selected any game to recall, and so the Recall button is greyed out. Any help / advice appreciated, before I try and get in touch with the club. Cheers

You need to tick the ticket you are wanting to recall first from the list before pressing 'recall'. You can only recall a ticket belonging to the logged in account.
If that doesn't help I'd suggesting contacting the club.

Offline MarcoD

• Boys Pen
« Reply #595 on: February 22, 2023, 04:31:20 pm »
I am selecting the relevant ticket first, and then pressing Recall. It then brings up another screen, telling me that the original ticket is now owned by someone else, and I can select it from below and recall it. But there is nothing below to select, and it says 0 of 0 tickets selected.
Thanks for the reply anyway.
Just wondered if there might be something unusual with this particular game, as it has been re-arranged after it was postponed.
I'll try the online chat Thanks

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #596 on: February 22, 2023, 04:35:18 pm »
I am selecting the relevant ticket first, and then pressing Recall. It then brings up another screen, telling me that the original ticket is now owned by someone else, and I can select it from below and recall it. But there is nothing below to select, and it says 0 of 0 tickets selected.
Thanks for the reply anyway.
Just wondered if there might be something unusual with this particular game, as it has been re-arranged after it was postponed.
I'll try the online chat Thanks

You can only recall it if it it was 'distributed'.
If you forwarded it to them, then they need to forward it back to you.

Offline MarcoD

• Boys Pen
« Reply #597 on: February 22, 2023, 05:09:03 pm »
Just had a response via Live Chat

[Grace] unfortunately ticket recall is not operate this season, the supporter will need to forward this back to you

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #598 on: February 27, 2023, 05:37:01 pm »
Can you use any turnstile in the MSU? I’ve got singles for Wednesday but ones in U1 and the other in U9 but taking me dad so both on my phone, reckon we can go in together or will I have to get him in and then fuck off like a mad tout 😂

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #599 on: February 27, 2023, 05:48:06 pm »
Can you use any turnstile in the MSU? I’ve got singles for Wednesday but ones in U1 and the other in U9 but taking me dad so both on my phone, reckon we can go in together or will I have to get him in and then fuck off like a mad tout 😂

Yeah, go in either side....
Scousers rule the country like we've always done before!