Author Topic: GBeebies (anything about Brillo's propaganda network in here)  (Read 51873 times)

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
Re: GBeebies (anything about Brillo's propaganda network in here)
« Reply #480 on: March 13, 2023, 08:33:13 am »
They did an alternative MoTD and it was as bad as you imagine

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2023/03/13/gb-news-alternative-match-of-the-day-stunningly-awful/
Believer

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #481 on: March 13, 2023, 09:36:59 am »

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2023/03/13/gb-news-alternative-match-of-the-day-stunningly-awful/

It's just so depressingly childish, isn't it? These people tend to be in their 40s/50s, but their 'comedy stylings' never really evolved past playground-level mockery of 'easy' targets to snigger with their mates over.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #482 on: March 13, 2023, 12:06:56 pm »
Brighton is full of… er, rainbow flags and woke people.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: March 13, 2023, 12:48:08 pm »

Haha fucking hell who is this squeaky little worm of a presenter?

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #484 on: March 13, 2023, 01:12:52 pm »
Haha fucking hell who is this squeaky little worm of a presenter?

No doubt he thinks he's an alpha male  :lmao
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #485 on: March 14, 2023, 01:43:04 pm »
It's just so depressingly childish, isn't it? These people tend to be in their 40s/50s, but their 'comedy stylings' never really evolved past playground-level mockery of 'easy' targets to snigger with their mates over.

Punching down. As one would expect from them.

Woeful.  :(
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #486 on: July 28, 2023, 08:57:50 am »
There's a weird moment about 1m 40s into this video where the co-presenter says "[Henderson] just has to run through walls for the team... sorry, I mean push walls over people".  I'm a bit wary of calling it out as Heysel related in case it's referencing some other meme going around about "pushing walls over people".  Certainly an odd thing to say and it's clearly a pre-rehearsed line!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6wT_-ekivFQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6wT_-ekivFQ</a>

Disclaimer: the rest of the video is also, predictably, puerile crap.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #487 on: July 28, 2023, 09:14:45 am »
Snip
Whilst I appreciate this is a thread about the alternative entertainment channel, clicking on their youtube videos just adds to their numbers.

It's the same as any social media for vehicles of hate, I just block it, give them absolute zero interactions or views.

The way to let their abhorrent world views die is to leave them in a corner until they have shouted themselves out. Reactions just make them feel vindicated and empower them to continue. Remove the oxygen from the room, don't add to it.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #488 on: July 28, 2023, 09:24:21 am »
I'm sure this has already been shared but in it's first financial year, GB "News", lost £30million.

Guardian Reports First Year Losses

They made £3m from advertising revenue but that was in a year that saw multiple big named brands publicly stating they pulled all future advertising from the channel. Ad revenues are plummeting for them, with many predicting they will not be able to sustain themselves financially into the future

https://boycottgbnews.org/advertisers

It's also worth noting that many brands/companies that were contacted about advertising on their channel had not done so with any specific knowledge. Advertising companies had acted on their collective behalves, buying up "block advertising". Upon being notified of the channel they were inadvertently supporting, immediately and unequivocally, pulled all future adverts.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #489 on: July 28, 2023, 10:32:48 am »
Surprise, surprise.

Neil Oliver spouting yet more bollocks.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-66314338

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #490 on: July 28, 2023, 12:05:47 pm »
There's a weird moment about 1m 40s into this video where the co-presenter says "[Henderson] just has to run through walls for the team... sorry, I mean push walls over people".  I'm a bit wary of calling it out as Heysel related in case it's referencing some other meme going around about "pushing walls over people".  Certainly an odd thing to say and it's clearly a pre-rehearsed line!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6wT_-ekivFQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6wT_-ekivFQ</a>

Disclaimer: the rest of the video is also, predictably, puerile crap.

It could be a reference to Heysel but equally it could be referencing another barbaric Islamic execution method for being gay etc.
Either way the line is delivered by a sniggering little cretin on GB news so obviously malicious in some way.

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #491 on: July 28, 2023, 07:01:24 pm »
I'm sure this has already been shared but in it's first financial year, GB "News", lost £30million.

Guardian Reports First Year Losses

They made £3m from advertising revenue but that was in a year that saw multiple big named brands publicly stating they pulled all future advertising from the channel. Ad revenues are plummeting for them, with many predicting they will not be able to sustain themselves financially into the future

https://boycottgbnews.org/advertisers

It's also worth noting that many brands/companies that were contacted about advertising on their channel had not done so with any specific knowledge. Advertising companies had acted on their collective behalves, buying up "block advertising". Upon being notified of the channel they were inadvertently supporting, immediately and unequivocally, pulled all future adverts.

I fucking hate that youtube is littered with GB News and Talk TV suggestions. No, I have never previewed or clicked on any of them to offer that as a suggestion, it's just a fucking shit algorithm or owners are paying extra for them to feature heavily on promotion

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: July 28, 2023, 07:04:18 pm »
I fucking hate that youtube is littered with GB News and Talk TV suggestions. No, I have never previewed or clicked on any of them to offer that as a suggestion, it's just a fucking shit algorithm or owners are paying extra for them to feature heavily on promotion

Me neither, must be costing them a fortune.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: July 28, 2023, 07:19:19 pm »

If you're logged into youtube, you can ban them from your feed by clicking the three dots. Reckon if enough people do that, they won't get suggested that often anymore.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: July 28, 2023, 07:30:57 pm »

Came up on my phone via Google this morning, immediately clicked Not Interested
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: July 28, 2023, 07:31:50 pm »
If you're logged into youtube, you can ban them from your feed by clicking the three dots. Reckon if enough people do that, they won't get suggested that often anymore.

Yeah I know that, but I use a modded version of youtube which doesn't allow me to do that unfortunately. I think I need reinstall and update

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #496 on: September 27, 2023, 10:19:22 am »
I see that ubercunt Fox has been suspended from them.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: September 27, 2023, 10:41:47 am »
I see that ubercunt Fox has been suspended from them.

As the result of an interview he did with the other wrong ‘un, Dan Wooton.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #498 on: September 27, 2023, 11:11:07 am »
Where do you go once you've been suspended from GBeebies?!

I wonder if Fox ever has quiet moments of contemplation where he ponders how his up-to-that-point charmed life could have turned out had he not gone down the rabbit hole of YouTube radicalisation.  The endless doubling down and cringeworthy stunts getting ever decreasing ripples of applause from the galleries.

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #499 on: September 27, 2023, 11:20:28 am »
Imagine this from the Culture Secretary who should have hammered both Fox and GB News but used her time to defend Tories

Culture Secretary Lucy Frazer (below) has since defended Tory MPs who host shows on GB News.

Asked whether Fox’s behaviour was unacceptable, she told Times Radio: “Well as Culture Secretary, you will know that I’m generally in favour of the free press.

“And (in) recent days we’ve seen the power of investigative journalism. You know, issues like the one you raise are matters for Ofcom and that particular broadcaster, like many others, is regulated by Ofcom.”

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #500 on: September 27, 2023, 11:25:17 am »
Imagine this from the Culture Secretary who should have hammered both Fox and GB News but used her time to defend Tories

Culture Secretary Lucy Frazer (below) has since defended Tory MPs who host shows on GB News.

Asked whether Fox’s behaviour was unacceptable, she told Times Radio: “Well as Culture Secretary, you will know that I’m generally in favour of the free press.

“And (in) recent days we’ve seen the power of investigative journalism. You know, issues like the one you raise are matters for Ofcom and that particular broadcaster, like many others, is regulated by Ofcom.”

Leave it to Ofcom whos chairman is a Tory peer
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #501 on: September 27, 2023, 12:17:16 pm »
Is it an arseholes view or a typical right wing opinion or just someone desperate to gain attention?

Freedom of speech is one thing but those comments are bordering on a verbal sexual assault which I always thought was a criminal offence!

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #502 on: September 27, 2023, 12:37:34 pm »
Is it an arseholes view or a typical right wing opinion or just someone desperate to gain attention?

Freedom of speech is one thing but those comments are bordering on a verbal sexual assault which I always thought was a criminal offence!

The views of a pernicious, vile, privileged, tedious little prick (and he's damn ugly as well so leaving himself well open there)

How to destroy the long line of nepotism inspired Fox family luck
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #503 on: September 27, 2023, 01:32:19 pm »
When they talk about their freedom of speech, what they mean is they want to be able to say whatever they want about anyone. But without repercussions. They want to be able to walk into a metaphorical bar and use a racial epithet without getting punched in the face. That’s what freedom is to these cowards.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: September 27, 2023, 02:17:18 pm »
When they talk about their freedom of speech, what they mean is they want to be able to say whatever they want about anyone. But without repercussions. They want to be able to walk into a metaphorical bar and use a racial epithet without getting punched in the face. That’s what freedom is to these cowards.

Freedom of speech only applies to speech they agree with

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #505 on: September 27, 2023, 04:15:11 pm »
Dan Wootton has been suspended from the channel.

Just waiting to see if his replacement will be Martin Branning...
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #506 on: September 27, 2023, 04:28:27 pm »
Yes, they are bullies in the way they shout down other views and belittle people instead of their arguments. They are not unsusual but they are practiced.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #507 on: September 27, 2023, 04:49:33 pm »
Dan Wootton has been suspended from the channel.

Just waiting to see if his replacement will be Martin Branning...

Only because Fox released a text chat afterwards. Not the face he's been catfishing other men in the industry

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: September 27, 2023, 04:58:19 pm »
Only because Fox released a text chat afterwards. Not the face he's been catfishing other men in the industry
Nice lad that Laurence, dragged his mate down as well (albeit rightly)
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #509 on: September 28, 2023, 01:55:05 pm »
They must be delighted with all the free advertising the MSM are giving them.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #510 on: September 28, 2023, 02:05:40 pm »
It's exactly the same thing with Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia FC videos being constantly pushed into your Recommendations feed, I pay for YouTube Premium, surely there should be an option to block channels you don't want to view?, same goes for the Shitrag, their videos are always in my news section despite ever watching their channel.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: September 28, 2023, 02:20:47 pm »
I usually select the "don't recommend channel" option, if that helps anyone.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: September 28, 2023, 02:27:35 pm »
I usually select the "don't recommend channel" option, if that helps anyone.
Yeah I've done that on my PC, made no difference.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #513 on: September 29, 2023, 01:42:21 pm »
The Mail have given Wooton the boot and Calvin Robinson (I haven’t heard of him either) has now flung down his microphone in sympathy with the other two wrong ‘uns.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: September 29, 2023, 03:32:56 pm »
Yeah I've done that on my PC, made no difference.

Strange. Works a treat for me. But then I tend to avoid news outlets on YouTube anyway.

It's not like this incident is getting the same attention as Huw Edwards - although it should.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: September 29, 2023, 04:34:07 pm »
The Mail have given Wooton the boot and Calvin Robinson (I haven’t heard of him either) has now flung down his microphone in sympathy with the other two wrong ‘uns.

He's a reverend as well. Maybe he thought he was doing his Gary Linekar type solidarity but fell flat on his face

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #516 on: September 29, 2023, 04:36:11 pm »
He's a reverend as well. Maybe he thought he was doing his Gary Linekar type solidarity but fell flat on his face

Yeah. He was CoE but thought they were too woke and has now gone to some more conservative option. He’ll be heading for one of those Catholic Churches featuring defrocked priests and Latin services next.

Offline Titi Camara

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #517 on: September 29, 2023, 04:45:31 pm »
Calvin John Robinson (born 29 October 1985) is a British cleric, conservative political commentator, writer and broadcaster. Since 2022, he has been a deacon in the Free Church of England (FCE), which is a conservative, evangelical church organisation with around 2,300 members and 18 congregations.
Why was Calvin Robinson not ordained?
The Church of England, who recommended him for ordination, paid for his training and then at the last minute “snatched away” the opportunity, citing Robinson's views on race.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #518 on: September 29, 2023, 05:21:06 pm »

He’s another odious one. Used to pop up on newspaper review on the likes of sky a few years ago.  Looks like he jumped before being pushed

https://news.sky.com/story/third-gb-news-presenter-calvin-robinson-suspended-as-channel-boss-condemns-laurence-fox-comments-12972161

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #519 on: September 29, 2023, 07:00:33 pm »

Unfortunately I have heard of him, absolute mental case, one of those weird black Christian people who thinks they are somehow more acceptable as immigrants because they are Christians and other immigrants are responsible for collapse of ‘British’ values
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.