Author Topic: Lawless Liverpool?  (Read 184284 times)

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
Re: Lawless Liverpool?
« Reply #1320 on: April 3, 2023, 02:41:28 pm »
Shithouse wont go into the dock for sentencing. Maybe something to do with the £250k bounty on his head to stop him turning 'grass' on the inside.

Where's that info from? The 250k I mean
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #1321 on: April 3, 2023, 02:43:33 pm »

Tabloid papers.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1322 on: April 3, 2023, 02:49:32 pm »
Cashman accuses CPS of singing 'We Are The Champions'

Judith Moritz

North of England correspondent in court

Thomas Cashman's barrister John Cooper KC says that Cashman is refusing to come to court because he heard members of the Crown Prosecution Service singing We Are The Champions after he was convicted on Thursday.

Cashman told his defence team he isn't coming because he thinks it's "turning into a circus".
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1323 on: April 3, 2023, 03:00:42 pm »
Can he do that? I thought they had to be present to hear the victim statements, sentencing, etc? Hopefully the judge gets him dragged in or they rearrange if the Mother/family want that of course.

What a coward.

Online Armchair expert

• Almost makes you agree with Gove
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss
« Reply #1324 on: April 3, 2023, 03:08:15 pm »
Shithouse wont go into the dock for sentencing. Maybe something to do with the £250k bounty on his head to stop him turning 'grass' on the inside.

His family not turning up either….Gutless coward but not surprised all these feral rats are the same brave as fuck in a gang or with a weapon in their hands but it’s different when they are exposed and on their own

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1325 on: April 3, 2023, 03:56:13 pm »
42 years

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1326 on: April 3, 2023, 03:56:16 pm »
42 years.

Could have been a whole life sentence but the murder of the child was not premeditated.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #1327 on: April 3, 2023, 03:58:06 pm »
Those family impact statements were heartbreaking, especially the one bravery read out by her older Sister.

The Judge is passing sentence now and giving the legal reasons why Live on Sky News. 'No whole Life Order' but didn't expect there would be.

To run concurrently ...

42 years for killing Olivia
22 years for attempted murder of Nee
10 years for injuring Olivia's Mum
18 years for possession of the guns

42 years before he can apply for parole, he'll be 76 then.

« Last Edit: April 3, 2023, 04:08:37 pm by mikeb58 »
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #1328 on: April 3, 2023, 04:00:25 pm »
42 years before he can even get parole

Well it's something

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1329 on: April 3, 2023, 04:04:19 pm »
Bet the murderers of Ashley Dale and Elle Edwards are shitting themselves now.

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1330 on: April 3, 2023, 04:40:22 pm »
Hope he hears everyone singing We are the champions. Absolute shit house
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #1331 on: April 3, 2023, 04:52:00 pm »
So dignified Olivia's Mum in her behaviour and class in talking about this case. Not even a hint of celebration or laying into Cashman in her statement just now.

Not sure I could do that to be honest.

« Last Edit: April 3, 2023, 05:07:32 pm by mikeb58 »
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #1332 on: April 3, 2023, 04:56:04 pm »
Yep well said

Cashman is scum deserves to get sent down and if there is a bounty on him and something happens my heart bleeds

But the villain isnt the star

This is real life

The most heartbreaking thing I've seen about this today is Olivia's mother talking about how quiet it is without her little one

I've lost people, many of us have, for Olivia's family they are the ones with the real sentence

Her mum is just a picture of class

I don't know how you do it - I hope I never find out

I hope nobody has to

But Olivia's family deserve all the peace and happiness in the world

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #1333 on: April 3, 2023, 05:37:10 pm »
I must pass through that area (Kingsheath Avenue) several times a week, up and down East Prescot Road and I always think of that little girl, each time. She should have been safe, tucked up in her own house in her pyjamas, literally safe from the world. But because shit like Cashman roam the streets with out fear or consequence, because the likes of him and others in this fucking city want more money than they know what to do with, won't work like the rest of us, are entitled 'gansters', thinking they are big men, thats why a little girl was shot dead in her own house.

It fills my with that much rage I often shed a tear. I said at the time and I'll repeat it, we live amongst animals.  :'( :no
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #1334 on: April 3, 2023, 05:38:06 pm »
Yep well said

Cashman is scum deserves to get sent down and if there is a bounty on him and something happens my heart bleeds

But the villain isnt the star

This is real life

The most heartbreaking thing I've seen about this today is Olivia's mother talking about how quiet it is without her little one

I've lost people, many of us have, for Olivia's family they are the ones with the real sentence

Her mum is just a picture of class

I don't know how you do it - I hope I never find out

I hope nobody has to

But Olivia's family deserve all the peace and happiness in the world

well said you too mate
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #1335 on: April 3, 2023, 05:57:13 pm »
I heard that yesterday but didn't quote it because the original story was attributed to a downmarket rag despised by all decent people. Apparently scumbags further up the chain really do not want this little rat talking.

Anyway, that's a good sentence for once. An actual deterrent, because even at his young age, his life is over. He rots now.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #1336 on: April 3, 2023, 06:03:44 pm »
I heard that yesterday but didn't quote it because the original story was attributed to a downmarket rag despised by all decent people. Apparently scumbags further up the chain really do not want this little rat talking.

Anyway, that's a good sentence for once. An actual deterrent, because even at his young age, his life is over. He rots now.

The thing is though, this isn't America. He's not a mobster willing to give evidence in order to get a significantly reduced sentence (Sammy Gravano anyone?) and so I think the headlines could well be just for clicks.

I'm not saying he isn't a target, I'm not saying people aren't worried about him talking or whatever, but I just wonder about the drama of it all.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1337 on: April 3, 2023, 06:06:37 pm »
Didn’t realise this fella is a father of 2.  Didn’t have the nuts to show up, cowardly twat.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1338 on: April 3, 2023, 06:26:12 pm »
The thing is though, this isn't America. He's not a mobster willing to give evidence in order to get a significantly reduced sentence (Sammy Gravano anyone?) and so I think the headlines could well be just for clicks.

I'm not saying he isn't a target, I'm not saying people aren't worried about him talking or whatever, but I just wonder about the drama of it all.
Possibly so. I really don't know. I know he's been suspected of other murders though. Hired by others to do them. If true, those people won't want him talking. The little I've read suggested he could spill the beans not for a reduced sentence, but for better conditions inside.

It could just be talk though, as you say.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1339 on: April 3, 2023, 08:59:36 pm »
BBC's 'The Drug Wars That Killed Olivia'

Tracing the rise of Liverpool's organised crime gangs' involvement in the drugs trade.

Some insight back to the 80's & 90's.

I shiver to recall just how bad and despairing that time was (doesn't mention the economic devastation that drove thousands into a tailspin of drugs, though)
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1340 on: April 17, 2023, 11:20:24 am »
Sadly, it's been confirmed that the person killed by a scumbag driving a stolen Audi in Netherton was the fella known throughout Sefton as The Running Man (David Francis).

Many of us will have seen him running just wearing shorts throughout the year and regardless of the weather. I've seen him lots of times pounding the pavements across the area.

Hopefully the vermin that hit him then ran off leaving him to die is caught quickly and severely dealt with.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1341 on: April 17, 2023, 11:56:22 am »
Yeah I couldn't believe that. Litherland running man, used to see him everywhere, even had his own FB page bit of a cult hero I'd say in the locality.

Think some people are trying to organise a run in his memory.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1342 on: April 17, 2023, 02:16:20 pm »
Sadly, it's been confirmed that the person killed by a scumbag driving a stolen Audi in Netherton was the fella known throughout Sefton as The Running Man (David Francis).

Many of us will have seen him running just wearing shorts throughout the year and regardless of the weather. I've seen him lots of times pounding the pavements across the area.

Hopefully the vermin that hit him then ran off leaving him to die is caught quickly and severely dealt with.

no way - only just heard this

i only let on to him the other day - in fact, i think it was the morning of the 12th because i remember the bins being out on the pavements

so sad

bastards
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1343 on: April 17, 2023, 02:18:31 pm »
That's so fucking tragic. :(

Sadly I doubt the little scrote will get much, even if they catch them.  A work colleague of mine and her mum were killed by some doped up scumbag in a head on crash. He plead guilty, got 7 years and gave a big thumbs up and grin to his family in the gallery. That was 20 years ago.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 02:20:52 pm by Red Beret »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1344 on: April 17, 2023, 02:28:52 pm »
RIP fella

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1345 on: April 20, 2023, 07:35:35 am »
Merseyside Police has now confirmed a teenager has been arrested on suspicion of death by dangerous driving. He remains in custody.

Detective Chief Inspector Andrew McCourt said: “I am appealing to anyone who has information regarding this investigation to come forward, particularly anyone who has not yet spoken to police and knows this boy or saw the incident take place on Morgan Mews. This was a horrific and reckless incident that has left a family with a devastating loss.

one piece of vermin already been arrested - well done the local community

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1346 on: April 21, 2023, 03:52:16 pm »
Remember the woman who owns Chanel the parrot has been charged over £792k cannabis haul , her and her husband , it was called operation “pelican “  :D

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/mum-who-owns-chanel-african-26751640.amp

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1347 on: April 21, 2023, 06:03:40 pm »
Cashman appealing the length, the fuck. Hopefully he gets done in very soon.

Online Armchair expert

• Almost makes you agree with Gove
  • Legacy Fan
  • Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss
« Reply #1348 on: April 21, 2023, 08:00:27 pm »

Hope not, I hope the piece of shite is constantly having to look over his shoulder as he rots away for the next 42 years.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 08:26:19 pm by Armchair expert »

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1349 on: April 21, 2023, 08:43:43 pm »

I thought it was the other way round, that they've been asked to increase it?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1350 on: April 21, 2023, 08:56:52 pm »
I thought it was the other way round, that they've been asked to increase it?

It's both. His lawyers want it cutting and there have been complaints it's too lenient and it may be increased.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1351 on: April 21, 2023, 09:06:17 pm »
It's both. His lawyers want it cutting and there have been complaints it's too lenient and it may be increased.

Makes sense so let's hope the complaints win 👍

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1352 on: April 22, 2023, 12:57:16 am »
Remember the woman who owns Chanel the parrot has been charged over £792k cannabis haul , her and her husband , it was called operation “pelican “  :D

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/mum-who-owns-chanel-african-26751640.amp

237kg of cannabis resin from Spain … surprised by that, is hash still a big thing in the UK? Thought it would all be skunk these days

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
« Reply #1353 on: April 26, 2023, 12:23:02 pm »
22 months Russell got. He will be out in less than 6 months

Online Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #1354 on: April 26, 2023, 02:35:36 pm »
22 months Russell got. He will be out in less than 6 months
He did a deal, didn't he?
Blew Cashman up after he found out it was a young girl that he shot. Or that's what he said.
Heard he gets a new identity when his time in the slammer is up.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1355 on: April 26, 2023, 02:49:54 pm »
Blew Cashman up after he found out it was a young girl that he shot. Or that's what he said.

Without his testimony there would have been no conviction. Definitely done a deal there.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #1356 on: April 26, 2023, 02:55:47 pm »

He's likely never returning to Liverpool either.
#Sausages

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
« Reply #1358 on: April 26, 2023, 04:07:46 pm »
He'll be in witness protection with his girlfriend who gave the evidence

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #1359 on: May 1, 2023, 12:16:53 pm »

Darren Gee had the gen on this in his live.  Apparently Chanel was the grass. Got offered a big Ken at Chester Zoo so sang like a canary. Is now in witness protection trying to perfect a wool accent and going by the name of Lonsdale.