Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 533848 times)

Offline HystrixCristata

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Autocup
« Reply #5720 on: July 5, 2023, 03:51:02 pm »
Will probably be next week for the ACS announcement. The season started a week earlier last season. And the club have just announced PL registration this week so the club won't want people to mix the two registration announcements up.

Have there been any announcement yet?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #5721 on: July 5, 2023, 04:34:11 pm »
Have there been any announcement yet?
The Auto Cup Scheme provides qualifying Season Ticket holders and Official Members the opportunity to secure home tickets for Liverpool FC's season-wide cup campaigns - the European, FA Cup and League Cup competitions.

Full details for Season 2023/24 will be published in due course.
Still saying that on the holding page... wouldn't surprise me if they announce it tomorrow for registrations next week
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #5722 on: July 5, 2023, 05:36:39 pm »
yeah getting a bit impaitent now for a date, hoping not getting madrid last season doesnt cost me on the europa ACS, got 3 out of 4 so should be ok but just want it sorted now
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #5723 on: July 5, 2023, 06:24:40 pm »
yeah getting a bit impaitent now for a date, hoping not getting madrid last season doesnt cost me on the europa ACS, got 3 out of 4 so should be ok but just want it sorted now

You’ll defo be sorted due to the Annie road expansion but id say not in the first sale

Less seats to UEFA i’m guessing too?
« Last Edit: July 5, 2023, 06:26:47 pm by ScubaSteve »

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5724 on: July 6, 2023, 10:40:05 am »
Hoping all those on 3 get sorted. I'm on 4, dad's on 3. Reckon it's worth waiting till (if) it drops?
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #5725 on: July 11, 2023, 09:43:19 am »
Surely we're due some news on ACS soon?

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #5726 on: July 11, 2023, 09:45:11 am »
I hope so

I always used to go to cup games, can be a better experience than the PL in a lot of ways

'in due course' = how about an ETA there

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #5727 on: July 11, 2023, 09:51:59 am »
It's a bit strange that nothing has been released about this yet. They may have decided to wait until after the members sales seeing as the first round for the Europa won't be until mid-September and the League Cup will be about the same time as well.
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #5728 on: July 11, 2023, 10:06:29 am »
Season tickets were emailed about it today

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5729 on: July 11, 2023, 10:21:09 am »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/seasonticketrenewals/auto-cup-scheme

All 4 games for guaranteed season ticket ACS, 1 game for ST/Members 'non-guaranteed' (but probably will be guaranteed I reckon).

I got it wrong first time I think but it is slightly confusing...

"To ensure a fair process for all supporters, season ticket holders are subject to the same qualifying criteria as official members for enrolment into the Auto Cup Scheme(s)."

Yet all the ACS criteria splits ST and members into guaranteed/non-guaranteed.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2023, 10:26:23 am by emitime »

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #5730 on: July 11, 2023, 10:26:38 am »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/seasonticketrenewals/auto-cup-scheme

All 4 games for guaranteed season ticket ACS, 1 game for ST/Members 'non-guaranteed' (but probably will be guaranteed I reckon).

Yeah sadly not a season ticket holder only a member, hopefully its the same criteria for us

Offline nearly40

• .....even though my profile says 48!
  • Anny Roader
  • KOP stand up! Stand up the KOP!
« Reply #5731 on: July 11, 2023, 10:56:37 am »
FYI

We’re pleased to announce that enrolment into the Auto Cup Scheme is now available to all Priority Rights Holders.

The Auto Cup Scheme provides you with the opportunity to secure home tickets for Liverpool FC’s season-wide cup campaigns – European, FA Cup and League Cup. Once enrolled, seats are automatically allocated, and you will remain in the scheme(s) for as long as the team is involved in the competition(s).

Priority Right Holders can enrol ONLINE from 10am Monday 31 July until 8am Wednesday 2 August only.
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #5732 on: July 11, 2023, 11:04:13 am »
FYI

We’re pleased to announce that enrolment into the Auto Cup Scheme is now available to all Priority Rights Holders.

The Auto Cup Scheme provides you with the opportunity to secure home tickets for Liverpool FC’s season-wide cup campaigns – European, FA Cup and League Cup. Once enrolled, seats are automatically allocated, and you will remain in the scheme(s) for as long as the team is involved in the competition(s).

Priority Right Holders can enrol ONLINE from 10am Monday 31 July until 8am Wednesday 2 August only.
Interesting.. is this the first time PRH have been involved in the ACS and interesting to see they are allocated a seat rather than allowed to choose

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5733 on: July 11, 2023, 11:16:48 am »
So you can register your interest for the ACS, but like previous years I'd hope us mere mortals members who have full credits from last season have priority if it's over subscribed.

Offline nearly40

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5734 on: July 11, 2023, 11:26:33 am »
Interesting.. is this the first time PRH have been involved in the ACS and interesting to see they are allocated a seat rather than allowed to choose

Yes, first time the offer has gone out. It used to be on a game by game basis. Previously the available seats did not include the KOP, so it will be interesting to see the seats offered.
'The evidence shows conclusively that Liverpool fans neither caused nor contributed to the deaths of 96 men, women and children.'

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #5735 on: July 11, 2023, 11:42:55 am »
FYI

Has this been published or have Priority right holders been emailed about this

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #5736 on: July 11, 2023, 11:56:17 am »
Yes, first time the offer has gone out. It used to be on a game by game basis. Previously the available seats did not include the KOP, so it will be interesting to see the seats offered.

No its not.

I've been in the ACS under PRH for several seasons now.
I was told previously it would be rolled out to all PRH, looks like its finally happened.

what you say above about the Kop seats is wrong btw.
there was Kop seats available granted not many, but when the next sale started a lot more would be available and in better spec's
likewise for cup final tickets

Offline tgi91

• Main Stander
« Reply #5737 on: July 11, 2023, 01:20:33 pm »
Can someone help clarify what position I am in as a member...

I'm on 4 home's last season (haven't missed a home European game in last 10 years) - am I in a ballot again!?!?!

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #5738 on: July 11, 2023, 01:37:27 pm »

I'm on 4 home's last season (haven't missed a home European game in last 10 years) - am I in a ballot again!?!?!

I think the wording means it's actually impossible to clarify.

"season ticket holders are subject to the same qualifying criteria as official members".

Yet all the listed criteria gives differences between ST and members.

But with the expansion of ARE and it being the Europa league, I reckon it'll be guaranteed for anyone on 1+ anyway.

Offline nearly40

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5739 on: July 11, 2023, 01:45:29 pm »
No its not.

Fair enough first time it has been offered to me. I never been able to get KOP tickets on the fastest fingers first.

Offline ben9011

• Main Stander
  • Ohh he wears the number twenty
« Reply #5740 on: July 11, 2023, 03:53:48 pm »

Also wondering this getting credits for all homes and being lumped in a ballot with people who only had 1 such as Napoli which dropped to all members hardly seems fair

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5741 on: July 11, 2023, 04:26:05 pm »
So no chance for members without at least one cl home credit from last season?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #5742 on: July 11, 2023, 04:32:46 pm »
Also wondering this getting credits for all homes and being lumped in a ballot with people who only had 1 such as Napoli which dropped to all members hardly seems fair
It's not so much a ballot with 1 credit, it's along the lines of a registration of interest so they will work there way down from 4 games to they can no longer guarantee those on that particular credit a place on the scheme.
E.g. 4 credits - guaranteed... 3 Credits - guaranteed.. 2 Credits - Registration exceeds remaining seats

Should there be a load who would miss out on say 2 credits for example, then they'd potentially run a ballot

So no chance for members without at least one cl home credit from last season?

There's definitely a chance, maybe not on the ACS but there'll be a number of people who won't bother with it because it's "europa league" and of course the pot of "UEFA tickets" will not take as many for the group stages
« Last Edit: July 11, 2023, 04:35:02 pm by anfieldpurch »

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5743 on: July 11, 2023, 04:36:23 pm »

I think this pretty much says that the more credits you have as an ST or a member the higher priority you're given

PLEASE NOTE:  Season Ticket holders are advised that registering their interest during the non-guaranteed additional enrolment period DOES NOT GUARANTEE enrolment into the Auto Cup Scheme(s) as enrolment will be based on the number of registrations for each competition, with priority given to those who have recorded the most number of home games within the relevant competition. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you enrol when renewing your season ticket, or during the guaranteed additional enrolment period to secure a seat in each scheme you are eligible for.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #5744 on: July 11, 2023, 04:37:07 pm »

Nothing has been announced? I would imagine those with 4 will go on the auto cup (as that’s what’s being offered to st holders).

Even if not, you will be in the guaranteed sales with the 4 cl credits anyway.

The st statement reads
Quote from: LFC

PLEASE NOTE:  Season Ticket holders are advised that registering their interest during the non-guaranteed additional enrolment period DOES NOT GUARANTEE enrolment into the Auto Cup Scheme(s) as enrolment will be based on the number of registrations for each competition, with priority given to those who have recorded the most number of home games within the relevant competition. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you enrol when renewing your season ticket, or during the guaranteed additional enrolment period to secure a seat in each scheme you are eligible for.

So they may say register if you have 1+ cl (for uefa cup auto scheme) but in reality if you have 4 and register you will be guaranteed, if you have 3 you may have a chance if not all 4 apply, etc.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #5745 on: July 11, 2023, 04:40:10 pm »
This is the same criteria as happened last year, no?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #5746 on: July 11, 2023, 05:08:03 pm »
Emails out - members registration 28th July

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #5747 on: July 11, 2023, 05:08:15 pm »
Just had the email
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #5748 on: July 11, 2023, 05:10:23 pm »
Email basically says anyone with one credit or more needs to register and then a ballot will be drawn. The more credits you have, the higher priority you are, so anyone with 4 European credits should in theory get sorted before anyone with 1.
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
« Reply #5749 on: July 11, 2023, 05:11:23 pm »
Can someone explain, I don’t understand how you can have 4 European games and not be guaranteed when we now have a bigger stadium same with league and FA cup. If you went then surely it’s guaranteed? Am I reading the email wrong?

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5750 on: July 11, 2023, 05:12:35 pm »
Email basically says anyone with one credit or more needs to register and then a ballot will be drawn. The more credits you have, the higher priority you are, so anyone with 4 European credits should in theory get sorted before anyone with 1.

Am I correct in that FA and league cup has no prerequisites? I e. Members with 0 can register (but obviously fall behind people who have 1 or more)

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5751 on: July 11, 2023, 05:13:36 pm »
Can someone explain, I don’t understand how you can have 4 European games and not be guaranteed when we now have a bigger stadium same with league and FA cup. If you went then surely it’s guaranteed? Am I reading the email wrong?

Because they'll have a set number available on ACS and conceivably there are more than that amount on 4.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5752 on: July 11, 2023, 05:14:30 pm »

All members register interest for the scheme, if there are more applications than seats then they give priority to those on 4. If there are still seats left, they give priority to 3, etc. I would imagine those on 4 will be fine as the Madrid one had the least seats possible.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5753 on: July 11, 2023, 05:17:11 pm »
All members register interest for the scheme, if there are more applications than seats then they give priority to those on 4. If there are still seats left, they give priority to 3, etc. I would imagine those on 4 will be fine as the Madrid one had the least seats possible.

But as I keep saying, it ultimately won’t matter as even if you didn’t apply for (or get on) the auto cup scheme, you will be in the guaranteed ticket sales for every game, so no queuing and first dibs on seats etc.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #5754 on: July 11, 2023, 05:26:17 pm »
Because they'll have a set number available on ACS and conceivably there are more than that amount on 4.

Yes but there's more seats this season with the Upper Anny
so surely everyone with 4 should be sorted

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #5755 on: July 11, 2023, 05:27:36 pm »
You probably will be but guess it depends how many PRHs take seats from the pot..

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5756 on: July 11, 2023, 05:30:05 pm »
Am I correct in that FA and league cup has no prerequisites? I e. Members with 0 can register (but obviously fall behind people who have 1 or more)

Yes, but those with Derby/Wolves take priority
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5757 on: July 11, 2023, 05:32:28 pm »

Ok so everyone on the ACS in 2022/2023 is on 4. Add in all those people who didn't get on the ACS but had 4.

Now if those two figures are more than the available ACS spots then they can't guarantee it. Not everyone on 4 will want to go into the ACS but the club have to think that they can. So therefore it's better to word it in such a way.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #5758 on: July 11, 2023, 05:34:43 pm »
28th July it is then, Cya then...

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5759 on: July 11, 2023, 05:41:54 pm »
Just had the email, don’t understand why it says not guaranteed when we’ve been on full Euro credits for over 10 years? Makes no sense whatsoever. Doesn’t even say how many credits we are on, so doesn’t help my sisters who distributed one of the games last season whilst they was given that option instead of forwarding.